PDA

View Full Version : great owner trainer

lamboguy
06-30-2018, 07:38 PM
Maggi Moss and Tom Amoss seem to be great claiming horses, moving them up and winning first off the claim. i have been watching them and they are almost automatic.

if you can do what they are accomplishing, you would be making big money at this game.

Nitro
06-30-2018, 10:35 PM
Good info there Lamboguy! :ThmbUp:
Have you also noticed any unusual betting activities in mutual or exotic pools in the races that they're entered?

lamboguy
07-01-2018, 12:21 AM
i think you are going to know the answer to that one! every horse ,comes to post as an underlay based on his prior races.

Amoss does well with other owners but not as automatic as with her.

by the way, its real nice to see you again. if you are going to be here regularly for Hong Kong, i might make some time to be with you . no question you have always came up with live numbers.

davew
07-04-2018, 12:15 AM
Maggi Moss and Tom Amoss seem to be great claiming horses, moving them up and winning first off the claim. i have been watching them and they are almost automatic.

if you can do what they are accomplishing, you would be making big money at this game.

could you list some of the recent 'first off the claim' winners? I would like to watch replays of the horse's development up to the claim.

I remember watching an interesting HRTV clip about Maggi a few years ago on you-tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAPiZl-FxQ8

in another thread, it seems some of her horses are still making it to sales yards...

Profesor
07-04-2018, 11:46 PM

Both M.MOSS and AMOSS use the Ragozin SHEETS to claim and place horses.
That could explain their success together.