PDA

View Full Version : Potential Bombers Today's June 24 free TFUS PPs

MadVindication
06-24-2018, 01:28 PM
Belmont R9 3yo Stakes 100k 7f turf

#2 Engineers Report is a 20-1 going from routes to sprint. Marked as 76 closer 98 which are competitive figures in this field. Good enough early speed. Only one turf race, not ITM but otherwise ITM at allowance races.

#8 Spectacular Kid 15-1 has run ITM on all pace scenarios, beaten by only half a length from Five Star Bunt who is at half the odds at 8-1.

Santa Anita Wilshire G3 1m turf

#3 Shehastherightstuff, she does indeed, at 30-1. TFUS predicts a fast pace and she's 63 closer 112 who ran most races at this distance. Maybe a mile at this level too short for her to get more than 3 or 4 spot but I haven't taken a long look at the field. At a long price for the 298 day lay off but since she's coming back without a drop I like her. Has ran very well after her shorter lay offs. Doubt she will take a lot of money and starting at 30-1 in a chalky race she can't shorten too bad.

No strong favourites in the ML so good potential for profiting from chaos but of course hard to choose a single or box for top of exotics. I like the 6-1 Cordiality, 98 speed 83, has the right back class/consistency to repeat her last effort, five checks given for her by TFUS.