PDA

View Full Version : What to see bad ride

GMB@BP
06-10-2018, 04:43 PM
SA 3rd Race today

Go watch the 3rd race at SA, rider at no point ever asks his horse to run, keeps him in a 4 horse duel, win that with no asking, then only asks right when he is collard late, I mean that is the stuff that gets 30 days in Hong Kong or EU.

Its stuff like that which makes you think the sport is fixed, but in the case of Maldonado I just think he is clueless.

outofthebox
06-10-2018, 05:02 PM
SA 3rd Race today

Go watch the 3rd race at SA, rider at no point ever asks his horse to run, keeps him in a 4 horse duel, win that with no asking, then only asks right when he is collard late, I mean that is the stuff that gets 30 days in Hong Kong or EU.

Its stuff like that which makes you think the sport is fixed, but in the case of Maldonado I just think he is clueless.Agree 100%. Big fine and days. Have to protect the bettors and of course the owner of that horse. Showboating...

GMB@BP
06-10-2018, 05:15 PM
And then watch the 12 in the 4th...horse wins but man, what the hell are you doing.

outofthebox
06-10-2018, 05:23 PM
Yea, i think they need to bring these riders in for talk. Frey needs to be riding to the finish. Imagine back to back grandstanding jock losses.

airford1
06-11-2018, 07:25 PM
Pedroza at Santa Anita was the last out to just sit and never ask his mount to run for me. Horse was claimed and ran 2ond next out being headed for the lose at the wire. Claimed from that race to.
This is the problem with wagering Tri's and Supers, you're not going to get a finishing ride from all the entries. This is why I spend less time at the Track and wagering at home anymore.

GMB@BP
06-11-2018, 07:51 PM
Pedroza at Santa Anita was the last out to just sit and never ask his mount to run for me. Horse was claimed and ran 2ond next out being headed for the lose at the wire. Claimed from that race to.
This is the problem with wagering Tri's and Supers, you're not going to get a finishing ride from all the entries. This is why I spend less time at the Track and wagering at home anymore.

Ha, I think I know who you are talking about and I bet that horse as well.

He also stiffed me good on the turf.

Which is probably my own stupidity for betting that guy on turf in the first place.

jocko699
06-11-2018, 09:01 PM
Ha, I think I know who you are talking about and I bet that horse as well.

He also stiffed me good on the turf.

Which is probably my own stupidity for betting that guy on turf in the first place.

Glorious Crown, sheesh!!!!!

GMB@BP
06-11-2018, 09:37 PM
Glorious Crown, sheesh!!!!!

YUP, you nailed it

jocko699
06-18-2018, 06:20 PM
YUP, you nailed it

He goes Friday in race 1 with Pedroza up again:mad::mad:

dlivery
06-18-2018, 08:14 PM
Horse

Are there any remarkable exchanges about to happen in the past performances no
Next move on:popcorn::puke:

jocko699
06-22-2018, 03:33 PM
He goes Friday in race 1 with Pedroza up again:mad::mad:

Lol, again?

GMB@BP
06-22-2018, 08:07 PM
Lol, again?

Dude is just horrid now, and worse on the turf.

The owners get what they ask for by riding that guy.

jocko699
06-22-2018, 08:09 PM
Dude is just horrid now, and worse on the turf.

The owners get what they ask for by riding that guy.

Completely agree. 5 horse race and OMG. Fffing put Natasha up:pound: