PDA

View Full Version : TVG Withdrawal question

JemFan777
06-01-2018, 11:07 AM
Hi. I recently deposited some money into my TVG account, but it says that none of it is available for withdrawal. How long does it take for the money to become available? Thanks.

Cuffdaddy
06-01-2018, 11:33 AM
I assume you made your original deposit via Betcash using your bank account. This is a huge complaint of mine with TVG. You will be able to withdraw any amount above your deposits immediately but will have to wait for your deposit to clear TVG's process before being able to withdraw against that amount.

My issue is you will see the deposit amount subtracted from your bank account long before TVG recognizes and allows you to withdraw. You will see a minus sign - next to the amount on the TVG withdrawal page indicating amount has not cleared.

If you use your credit card or debit card rather than your bank account then the transaction is recognized by TVG immediately and any plus balance can be withdrawn.

I usually cannot resist touching funds that cannot be withdrawn, big weakness.

Cuffdaddy
06-01-2018, 01:57 PM
Direct answer to your question is 4 to 10 days after you see your bank has acknowledged your deposit.

JemFan777
06-01-2018, 04:04 PM
Direct answer to your question is 4 to 10 days after you see your bank has acknowledged your deposit.

Thanks. And yes, I used the fee-free Betcash deposit method.:19: