PDA

View Full Version : The party of Peace! Yeah right!

JustRalph
08-31-2004, 12:58 AM
This is the party of compassion and "non violent civil disturbance"

see this link for info on Dem protestors in NY.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/08/31/politics/campaign/31protest.html?ei=5006&en=a9ba78aba9c3fa99&ex=1094616000&partner=ALTAVISTA1&pagewanted=print&position=

here is a quote from the article

"When marchers approached the Garden, a police officer was kicked repeatedly in the head by at least one male demonstrator and was listed in serious condition at an unidentified hospital, the police said. There was no immediate word of an arrest in the assault, the police said."

These idiots have almost killed a cop. They complain that they are denied their free speech rights. Once again they want to play both sides...........

PaceAdvantage
08-31-2004, 01:06 AM
Not only that, but they are one of the most PROFANE groups you will ever see, based not only on their choice of language in their signs, but their speech as well.

And they criticize the Vice-President for cursing in private??? As if there are no children ever walking the streets of NY City......

How about the cop who was severely injured the other day when he had to deal with the lunatic who hung a sign outside the Plaza Hotel? The officer sliced up his leg pretty badly.....good thing the kook with the sign was arrested and will have to pay the price for their bad judgement.

PaceAdvantage
08-31-2004, 01:14 AM
Maybe it's because I'm getting older, but I am just sickened and disgusted by the actions of these "protesters"

Free speech is one thing....but when you interfere with the day to day actions of delegates (who by the way are PRIVATE CITIZENS), you are going over the line...way over the line.

The ultimate form of protest is to vote your mind in November. Getting up in another person's face while they are trying to take in a Broadway Show is completely uncalled for and I for one hope that some of the delegates teach some of these low-lifes a lesson they will never forget.

And I hope the police crack down HARD on anyone who breaks the law. And I mean HARD!

BTW, did you see that these hard-core leftist groups are now posting the PRIVATE info of delegates on websites?? Their names, addresses, phone numbers, etc???

Sounds a bit like terrorism to me....how about you?

John Kerry sure has some great people backing him, now doesn't he? Oh yeah. I forgot. He's Osama's choice.....

Secretariat
08-31-2004, 01:15 AM
I agree. Any idiot that injures someone should be arrested, but because of a few bad apples please don't shut down all peaceful dissent in NYC. We are not China.

PaceAdvantage
08-31-2004, 01:23 AM
The problem is that these are NOT peaceful people, especially when the CAMERAS are not around.

Many of them are thugs, plain and simple, and should be dealt with accordingly. The police are showing GREAT restraint, which is lucky for the thugs.

Secretariat
08-31-2004, 01:36 AM
How do you know that "many of them" are thugs? If they violate the law then the police should absolutely arrest them.

JustMissed
08-31-2004, 01:41 AM
PA, Is there anyway to setup your website where all of Secretary's post could automatically be sent to John Ashcroft's email address?

ROTHFLMFAO

JM

:cool:

Secretariat
08-31-2004, 01:41 AM
feel free to put me on ignore JM. I have one person on ignore.

JustRalph
08-31-2004, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Secretariat
feel free to put me on ignore JM. I have one person on ignore.

OOOOOHHHHHH.........is it ME? MMMMMMEEEEE?

ElKabong
08-31-2004, 01:56 AM
I've always heard how tough the NYC cops are. All I can say is "FULL SPEED AHEAD". Once they become out of line, they deserve what they get.

Buckeye
08-31-2004, 10:44 AM
It's like I said somewhere else, what the F*** are they pro-testing?

Here's another four-letter-word, vote.

Your political opponent is under no obligation to change their platform to suit you.

Vote for YOUR choice.

Secretariat
08-31-2004, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by JustRalph

Heck no JR. Your posts always provide a good laugh.

so.cal.fan
08-31-2004, 11:11 AM
It's probably me, Ralph......
the Democrat who is voting for the Bush administration!

Secretariat
08-31-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by so.cal.fan
It's probably me, Ralph......
the Democrat who is voting for the Bush administration!

Heck no SCF...I think you're misguided but not offensive. Besides California is going strongly for Kerry. Vote your conscience. I jsut disagree with you.

so.cal.fan
08-31-2004, 11:31 AM
Secretariat:

I feel the same way about you!

I hope you listen to our Gov. Arnold tonight! Incidently, I didn't vote for him, but he seems to be doing a good job.
He may just sway some more of us who are still undecided.
I agree, it won't be enough to carry Calif. It will be interesting to see if he does pull some votes to Bush?
Maria's presence will be interesting tonight as well!
Dem or Rep, you have to like that nice lady!

ElKabong
08-31-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by JustRalph

I'd guess it's me.

His thinking of ignoring me here works the same as his party ignoring al- Queda in their convention; In the end his ass gets handed to him. ;)

His inaccurate slams of the Swifts, straight from the kerry website, (which you busted him on, hehe) are perhaps what he doesn't like to get called on the most. When confronted to fight with facts, he runs.

When the POWs run their ads soon (stolenhonor.com), he'll have his hands full defending kerry.

JustRalph
08-31-2004, 04:23 PM
Just remember the theme of this thread..........what it was about.

There is a cop in critical condition because a bunch of dem protestors kicked his head in..............don't forget it...........

PaceAdvantage
08-31-2004, 05:36 PM
I certainly won't forget it....makes me sick, but I won't forget it....

Tom
09-01-2004, 02:20 PM
The truth is out there, and it is being watched by the real America, and it is blatantly obvious that is Kerry people doing this crap. Remeber the Chicago 7, 1968? The democratic party is a magnet for the unwashed, unthinking, idiots of the world. The dreggs of society. The anarchists. Huey Lewis, Jane Fonda, John Kerry, Jame Carvel, the people you would get and move if the sat next to you on a bus.
These thugs all only adding credence to George Bush's political agenda.
Rock on, dead-heads!

betchatoo
09-01-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Tom
The democratic party is a magnet for the unwashed, unthinking, idiots of the world. The dreggs of society. The anarchists. Huey Lewis, Jane Fonda, John Kerry, Jame Carvel, the people you would get and move if the sat next to you on a bus.
These thugs all only adding credence to George Bush's political agenda.
Rock on, dead-heads! [/B]

Tom:
I shower daily, I think often and I'd be willing to wager my IQ is higher than yours. If you choose to insult those people that do idiotic things, do so, but leave me and those Democrats like me, out of it. In return I won't lump you in with the right wingers who kill people at abortion clinics to save lives (both moronic and oxymoronic), beat up gays because they are different and/or insist that people who do not agree with the administration's policy are unpatriotic and should not be allowed to express their opinion. There are thugs on both sides and all of them are morons

Tom
09-01-2004, 05:31 PM
Ooooo, touchy today.
Didn't include you, or other decent people, but I still maintain the demos attrack more of the dreggs of society than the repubs do.
But I am not a republcican...I am independant and I would support a democrate who was one the right side of the issues, you guys haven't put one up on many a year.
Until you get rid of Jesse, Sharp Al, Hanoi Jane and others, I cannot have respect for your party. It has just too many bottom feeders in it. Too bad.:(