PDA

View Full Version : I just saw one

PointGiven
05-16-2018, 03:43 PM
Indiana Grand race # 4

The :3: went from 11/1 to 5/2 after the turn for home. He passed two horses and looked like a winner. Got nosed out. Matt called it a perfect ride and it was by Parker.

That was ridiculous though to go from a 24 dollar would be winner to 7 bucks

dilanesp
05-16-2018, 03:54 PM
Indiana Grand race # 4

The :3: went from 11/1 to 5/2 after the turn for home. He passed two horses and looked like a winner. Got nosed out. Matt called it a perfect ride and it was by Parker.

Someone put $10 to win on him just before the gates opened?

Tom
05-16-2018, 03:58 PM
Someone put $10 to win on him just before the gates opened?

:pound::pound::pound:

You get points!

PointGiven
05-16-2018, 03:59 PM
I didn't see pools. And I haven't been paying as close attention as others here. But have stared to take notice. What caught my eye was the drastic jump, wasn't watching the horse because he really wasn't doing all that much.

Then remembered posts here and thought, he is going to win. At that exact moment he made a move.

PointGiven
05-16-2018, 04:01 PM
Ok whatever. I was just trying to add to conversations. Won't make an effort again. I already stopped recommending this site to horse player friends and those new to racing.

PaceAdvantage
05-16-2018, 04:02 PM
I already stopped recommending this site to horse player friends and those new to racing.Good move. Because there are so many other sites to choose from where you can discuss racing with an active community. :lol:

Like it's THAT bad...whatever man...

If it's THAT bad, why did all the other message boards die except this one? Ask yourself that. Better yet, ask your horse player friends.

jay68802
05-16-2018, 04:11 PM
About 2 seconds into the race.

PointGiven
05-16-2018, 04:15 PM
Good move. Because there are so many other sites to choose from where you can discuss racing with an active community. :lol:

If it's THAT bad, why did all the other message boards die except this one? Ask yourself that. Better yet, ask your horse player friends.

That's really nice. Thanks. How bout you just delete me than.

PaceAdvantage
05-16-2018, 04:22 PM
That's really nice. Thanks. How bout you just delete me than.That was really nice to insult my website like you did, while still posting here. You get what you give. Besides, what I wrote to you wasn't bad at all. I could have been much worse.

If it's so bad, why do you keep coming back?

JerryBoyle
05-16-2018, 04:23 PM
Both of you remind of me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK14oYP40js

PointGiven
05-16-2018, 04:24 PM
That was really nice to insult my website like you did, while still posting here. You get what you give. Besides, what I wrote to you wasn't bad at all. I could have been much worse.

If it's so bad, why do you keep coming back?

I'm not, I won't please delete this post and me. Thank you for your time.

FakeNameChanged
05-16-2018, 04:27 PM
Seriously? Stick around.

PaceAdvantage
05-16-2018, 04:29 PM
I don't delete things that don't require deleting, but thanks anyway.

Everyone who thinks this website sucks should just stop coming here. It's very simple.

Then, when everyone is gone, I'll finally know when I can stop spending my time and money running this joint.

If ya'll keep coming back, it makes me think you like it here. :lol:

cj
05-16-2018, 04:58 PM
Indiana Grand race # 4

What ADW are you using? Seems like they are not as timely as some others.

Mulerider
05-16-2018, 05:44 PM
What ADW are you using? Seems like they are not as timely as some others.

How many track feeds are there? Watched the replay on RTN, the first flash of the odds occurred 6 strides out of the gate, around 2 seconds; the 3 was already at 5/2.

iamt
05-16-2018, 06:03 PM
This was strictly a user issue, not an ADW one.

The horse was basically never better than 5/2 throughout betting.

lamboguy
05-16-2018, 06:10 PM
i saw one today at Indiana where the horse went from 3/5 up to 6/5 right after the break. but the horse did break bad. that was in the 6th race.

cj
05-16-2018, 06:11 PM
How many track feeds are there? Watched the replay on RTN, the first flash of the odds occurred 6 strides out of the gate, around 2 seconds; the 3 was already at 5/2.

I've seen TVG use their own overlay at times so I wasn't sure if maybe others did it too.

Fager Fan
05-16-2018, 06:36 PM
Good move. Because there are so many other sites to choose from where you can discuss racing with an active community. :lol:

Simple, really. Social media, particularly FB, killed off most message boards. Men, particularly older men, don't much use or converse on social media, so your board was spared.

PaceAdvantage
05-16-2018, 07:28 PM
Simple, really. Social media, particularly FB, killed off most message boards. Men, particularly older men, don't much use or converse on social media, so your board was spared.There are a lot of horse racing message boards out there...but they are all ghost towns now for the most part.

Why mine?

JustRalph
05-16-2018, 07:40 PM
:cool::blush:

dilanesp
05-16-2018, 08:07 PM
Point Given is acting like he just ran into Monarchos or something.

Mulerider
05-16-2018, 08:17 PM
I've seen TVG use their own overlay at times so I wasn't sure if maybe others did it too.

Very well could be. I wouldn't know what ADWs do, living in Texas. :mad:

Fager Fan
05-16-2018, 09:52 PM
There are a lot of horse racing message boards out there...but they are all ghost towns now for the most part.

Why mine?

I just gave my theory. This one is inhabited for the most part by men, mostly older men, mostly handicappers. I doubt this population is very active on FaceBook in particular.

PaceAdvantage
05-16-2018, 10:03 PM
I just gave my theory. This one is inhabited for the most part by men, mostly older men, mostly handicappers. I doubt this population is very active on FaceBook in particular.Are you purposely and completely avoiding the point?

OK, this one is inhabited for the most part by men, mostly older men. As opposed to all the other now dead horse racing message boards that were inhabited by KIDS?

What is the matter with you? Try comprehending what is written before responding.

Fager Fan
05-17-2018, 04:49 AM
Are you purposely and completely avoiding the point?

OK, this one is inhabited for the most part by men, mostly older men. As opposed to all the other now dead horse racing message boards that were inhabited by KIDS?

What is the matter with you? Try comprehending what is written before responding.

What point is that? You jump on someone's ass, then ask a question that I answered. If you don't get that population mixes can be made up less heavily in older males, that's a lack of understanding on your part.

depalma113
05-17-2018, 06:18 AM
This one survived because the pretty pony people and the nonsensical lunatics are run off long before they get a chance to destroy the board.