PDA

View Full Version : jersey gets sports betting

sour grapes
05-14-2018, 10:12 AM
gimme 200 on the yanks.

rubicon55
05-14-2018, 11:20 AM
https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/14/politics/sports-betting-ncaa-supreme-court/index.html

RunForTheRoses
05-14-2018, 11:23 AM
This is great, an nj com article says Monmouth wants to be up and runnibg by the NBA finals. When is tgat, late June?
Will make things exciting for degenerates like me who like to multitask horses and sports.

onefast99
05-14-2018, 12:54 PM
This is great, an nj com article says Monmouth wants to be up and runnibg by the NBA finals. When is tgat, late June?
Will make things exciting for degenerates like me who like to multitask horses and sports.

Now that is funny!

AlsoEligible
05-14-2018, 01:39 PM

The NBA Finals begin on May 31st, so it's about 2.5 weeks away. Considering the state law is already passed, and all of the infrastructure is already in place at Monmouth, I don't see any reason why they wouldn't be in a position to start taking bets by then (if not earlier).

RunForTheRoses
05-14-2018, 02:00 PM
The NBA Finals begin on May 31st, so it's about 2.5 weeks away. Considering the state law is already passed, and all of the infrastructure is already in place at Monmouth, I don't see any reason why they wouldn't be in a position to start taking bets by then (if not earlier).

Great! Im not the biggest sport nut anymore, was growing up, but putting a few pesos on a game stirs up my interest.

pat
05-14-2018, 06:42 PM
Was at Monmouth Saturday .They must have got a heads up because they must of added about 50 large screen TV's on the first floor. I guess for sports getting.