PDA

View Full Version : The heart and soul of America???

PaceAdvantage
08-29-2004, 03:29 PM
Why so sad guys? Didn't get the 250,000 you were claiming you would get to show up for your party?

Derek2U
08-29-2004, 03:47 PM
Great pic .. i love them DEms

NoDayJob
08-29-2004, 03:59 PM
:D :D Looks like "Renta Mob" is having trouble. Jesse was figuring on cashing in at two balloons a head. Poor NY'ers will have to pay for the clean up too.

My solution is to have all political conventions held shipboard at least 750 miles off shore. Then if we don't like what they say, we sink the ship and we're done with them. Besides, it would cost "Renta Mob" a bundle to send their cadre out in small boats. What if there was a storm? Bye, Bye RM and we're done with them too. Carnival Cruises, anyone? :D :D

NDJ

Tom
08-29-2004, 07:13 PM
Is that "Dorph" (Tim Conway) to the left of the Turd? :confused:
What a bunch of losers. Everythingthat is wrong with America all lines up so nice....for a gernade!:eek:

Danny Glover must have drove himself....hear he can't get a cab!:rolleyes:

boxcar
08-29-2004, 07:17 PM
All is not lost, Tom. Bet you didn't know that Don King is pro Bush, did ya?

Boxcar

Tom
08-29-2004, 07:46 PM
Don King, eh! heh,heh, heh.

Hey! Between the Turd and Jesse....is that Vetscratch?!?!?!:p

boxcar
08-29-2004, 08:19 PM
Tom wrote:

Don King, eh! heh,heh, heh.

Yup, my wife said he was a real hoot. Unfortunatlely, I missed him the other night on the FNC. He was carrying on about how he is going out and educating the brothers because they've been brainwashed all these years by the Dems, and they have to learn how to think for themselves, etc., etc. Man...I would have loved to have taped that segment. :D

Boxcar