PDA

View Full Version : Personalized odds programs?

GMB@BP
05-05-2018, 11:42 AM
I have been messing around with the Stats Race Lens program which lets you customize which factors are most important to you before running the algorithm on the race.

Is there other similar programs that allow for that type of personalization?

Thanks,

gmb

cloud9
05-05-2018, 01:50 PM
Betmix handicapping software

Dave Schwartz
05-05-2018, 02:04 PM
Our HSH software allows for all kinds of end user adjustments to create a "line."

The concept is to create a "semi-automatic" handicapping tool.

GMB@BP
05-05-2018, 05:04 PM
Thanks Dave, appealing to set up a list of what I would rank as the most important factors and see what a computer thinks. Something to tinker around with I suppose, but I am no computer expert.

ldiatone
05-05-2018, 06:15 PM
so does All-in-one

acorn54
05-05-2018, 07:35 PM
from what one of benters crew mentions in his book on using computers as an AID in forecasting the race scenario, he mentions that it is not enough. they employ people to evaluate the trips of the horses, and on the actual day of the races the physical status of each horse before they have confidence in wagering.
unfortunately the days, if there ever were, of profit making from the comforts of our homes is but a pipe dream.

GMB@BP
05-05-2018, 08:08 PM
from what one of benters crew mentions in his book on using computers as an AID in forecasting the race scenario, he mentions that it is not enough. they employ people to evaluate the trips of the horses, and on the actual day of the races the physical status of each horse before they have confidence in wagering.
unfortunately the days, if there ever were, of profit making from the comforts of our homes is but a pipe dream.

I play contests, I just need to pick winners. Overylays also help, depending on the size of the contest.