PDA

View Full Version : Mountaineer Tuesday

Peter Berry
05-01-2018, 09:23 AM
Tonight’s Welcome Back Dash should be a ripper: Warleigh (5-2 ML) makes his first start for high-percentage trainer Kevin Patterson; Play Hard (9-2) comes off an easy win at Keeneland for trainer Doug O’Neill, and is now trained by Kenneth Marshall; Help a Brother (6-1) won an $80,000, state-bred stakes at Charles Town two starts back and loves this track; and Strong Like Bull (8-5 fav.) won three straight at Charles Town before finishing second to the classy Delta Bluesman in a minor stakes there recently. And how can you overlook the speed demon Bebopaleon (8-1), who comes off back-to-back victories at Mahoning Valley. Post time for the 5-furlong Welcome Back Dash is 9:34 p.m.

TiffaniO
05-01-2018, 09:34 AM

Peter Berry
05-01-2018, 10:18 AM
Meant Pray Hard, not Play Hard.

thespaah
05-04-2018, 06:37 PM
Tonight’s Welcome Back Dash should be a ripper: Warleigh (5-2 ML) makes his first start for high-percentage trainer Kevin Patterson; Play Hard (9-2) comes off an easy win at Keeneland for trainer Doug O’Neill, and is now trained by Kenneth Marshall; Help a Brother (6-1) won an $80,000, state-bred stakes at Charles Town two starts back and loves this track; and Strong Like Bull (8-5 fav.) won three straight at Charles Town before finishing second to the classy Delta Bluesman in a minor stakes there recently. And how can you overlook the speed demon Bebopaleon (8-1), who comes off back-to-back victories at Mahoning Valley. Post time for the 5-furlong Welcome Back Dash is 9:34 p.m.

Good to see you back here. And good luck to the Mountain.
I am on the road a lot for my business. At times i am in western PA and your part of WV.
If the opportunity presents itself, I plan to get over to the Mountain to check it out.