PDA

View Full Version : Superfecta

papillon
04-29-2018, 08:13 PM
Mendelssohn over
Flameaway, My Boy Jack, Good Magic, Lone Sailor over
Flameaway, My Boy Jack, Good Magic, Lone Sailor over
Flameaway, My Boy Jack, Good Magic, Lone Sailor, Bolt D'Oro

I'm posting it now, so that win or lose no one will be able to say I didn't come back because of it.

SkunkApe
04-29-2018, 08:27 PM
Good luck, man.

PowerUpPaynter
04-29-2018, 08:34 PM
Bolt, Vino, Justify over
Bolt, Vino, Justify over
Flameaway, Lone Sailor, Noble Indy over
Flameaway, Lone Sailor, Noble Indy

Immortal6
04-29-2018, 09:27 PM
Not to discourage people from making new threads just to post their wagering ideas but..... I'm guessing someone will start a mythical $100 wagering contest thread like they did last year.

Blenheim
04-29-2018, 09:56 PM
Noble Indy, Bolt, Good Magic over
Noble Indy, Bolt, Good Magic over

jay68802
04-29-2018, 09:58 PM
Super Box:

:8::4::11::14::16:

jocko699
04-29-2018, 11:04 PM
Super Box:

Well played Jay, well played!!!!:headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

jay68802
04-30-2018, 03:03 PM
Well played Jay, well played!!!!:headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

And if it hits I might just stop playing this game.;)

Crkillian
04-30-2018, 04:12 PM
Really like some of the tickets above.

Need to figure out what all of the bombers have in common since the points system started. I think some may have similar conduit profiles. This years field might play a little different because there are so many better horses at the top. Need to find those Commanding Curve, Golden Soul, and Battle of Midways to fill out this ticket.

Bennie
04-30-2018, 06:30 PM
You might want to look at just the highest total of dosage points for filling the bombs. No other handicapping required. I believe that Battle of Midway had something like 44 points, Commanding Curve had 22 but was third or fourth highest and tied with California Chrome. That would make Hofburg a good fill this year as somewhere I saw the early line is 35-1. A couple others could be Bravazo, Enticed, Free drop and Lone Sailor.

Bennie
04-30-2018, 07:01 PM
It is horses like this who are bred to run all day but they are just not fast enough to win. That is how I hit an exacta for $500 when Bluegrass Cat run on to get second.

LoneF
04-30-2018, 07:14 PM
Not to discourage people from making new threads just to post their wagering ideas but..... I'm guessing someone will start a mythical $100 wagering contest thread like they did last year.

I didn’t even see this when I suggested earlier today there should be exactly a $100 hypothetical bet thread with highest ROI declared the winner and getting all the bragging rights that go with it.

I was told that’s what was happening here but it looks like people just throwing picks out there .... Is there going to be a separate contest thread wth some structure to it or is this pretty much it ?

Immortal6
04-30-2018, 09:59 PM
If need be I will start a thread tomorrow after the post draw or someone else can. The problem with starting a thread like that so early is that people will change their minds and revise their selections several times. Maybe PA can start an official contest and offer a free month of VIP and bragging rights to the winner *hint* *hint*.

LoneF
04-30-2018, 10:40 PM
If need be I will start a thread tomorrow after the post draw or someone else can. The problem with starting a thread like that so early is that people will change their minds and revise their selections several times. Maybe PA can start an official contest and offer a free month of VIP and bragging rights to the winner *hint* *hint*.

Yeah I understand the logic in doing it after the post position draw

LoneF VIP that has a nice ring to it !!

f2tornado
04-30-2018, 11:42 PM
The dime super is one of my favorite wagers but only the buck version is offered Oaks/Derby days. As such, I mainly stick with the trifecta which is difficult enough. When I play a super on the cheap, I attempt to wheel the exacta. Here's how I'd play an eight combination ($8) ticket pre-draw. If a horse like Jusify, who I'm lukewarm at best on, pulled the 20 pill then I'd be inclined to drop a rung or two.

Vino, Justify/Vino, Justify/Good Magic, Lone Sailor/Good Magic Lone Sailor, Audible

This captures the best Raise A Natives, the chalk, a couple Buckpasser-x, and a conduit mare bomber.

jay68802
05-03-2018, 01:41 PM
Super Box:

Ended with

Flameaway
Lone Sailor
Bolt
Mendelsshon
Magnum Moon

Hmmm.....