PDA

View Full Version : Saratoga Saturday

keilan
08-28-2004, 12:28 PM
Race #1 – CATSGOTNINELIVES(7) with WILCOX RIDGE(1) and ARTEMUS PAPERBOY(11) not crazy about this race, actually I favor the 2nd half of the card.

Race #2 -- LUCKY GAMBLE(1A) and GRANCENTRAL PKWY(5) with FORESTWOOD(3)

Race #3 – MALHEUR(8) will be better today but some other firsters that may have a say in no particular order QUIET RETALIATION(5) TUCAN(6) DYNAWHITE(7) SUN KING(10) again a tough race to attack with limited information.

Race #4 -- PACKAGE STORE(6) consistent sort, ADMIRALTY ARCH(9) should go better today.

Race #5 – tough race, WILLY O'THE VALLEY(2) and HECKLE(6) with WILDLY(7) and PARKERS MILL(8)

Race #6 – INDUCEMENT(8) with PRIVATE SCANDAL(1) and DELACROIX(5) and SOAKED(4) decent race to take a small swing.

Race #7 – MINDS LOCKED(6) and MOGADOR(9) with SAVOY SPECIAL(1) and TITANIUM GHOST(2) and HALAWELLFIN HALA(4) and MR. LIGHT(5)

Race #8 –- PROSPECTIVE SAINT(7) pace advantage with HERMIONE'S MAGIC(5) and IRISH MELODY(6)

Race #9 –- ton of pace. HOTSTUFANTHENSOME(9) and NOTHING TO LOSE(2) with AY CARAMBA(6)

Race #10 – MEDALLIST(1) like very much and WEIGELIA(5) with FIRE SLAM(8) with BWANA CHARLIE(2) and ICE WYNND FIRE(6) and SARATOGA COUNTY(7)

Race #11 – they have to come and get LION HEART(2) with THE CLIFF'S EDGE(6) and PURGE(3) and SIR SHACKLETON(4)

Race #12 – CHARLEVOIX(2) and CROCKER ROAD(11) SAINT STEPHEN(3) with both 1 horses DECODER and QUASSAPAUG.

There should be some live horses in here, good luck with structuring your wagers. :)

keilan
08-29-2004, 11:15 AM
Race #1 -- like I said wasn’t crazy about race so I stayed out, no blood either way.

Race #2 – 1st and 2nd keys ran 1-2 for $8.70 win and $63.50 cold x’s.

Race #3 – stayed out of race as I had no firm convictions there.

Race #4 -- neither of my pics did much running here, another race I should have stayed out of BUT didn’t.

Race #5 – For a race that had a many possible outcomes, my 1st and 2nd pics ran 1-2 and returned a generous $28.60.

Race #6 – key ran 3rd and that’s about as close as I got to that race – turn the page as it was costly.

Race#7 – Ended up playing a small tri ticket (action bet) as I couldn’t decide how best to attack this race. 2nd key won the race but didn’t use the show horse to hit the tri.

Race #8 – I figured Smokey Glacken (3) and Feline Story(4) to ding-dong from the gate and both would struggle in the stretch, that didn’t happen and the rest is history. Though the fractions set by (3) were brisk he was comfortable on the lead alone.

Race #9 – 2nd key horse wins as favourite but I miss the x’s.

Race #10 – Pomeroy surprises me with the win, lots of blood on the floor and it’s mostly mine.

Race #11 – After I see both Smokey and Pomeroy win Lion Heart is beginning to look like a slam dunk. I pound Lion Heart to Cliff’s Edge and to a lesser amount use Purge and Sir Shackleton underneath. I believe the number given to horses in the Belmont was understated. I return home to read Buckeye’s comments on Birdstone and I couldn’t help but laugh, at that point, there was nothing else I could do.

Race #12 – is cancelled, for me it came 6 six races too late. :eek: :eek:

I’ll try and post a couple winners at Saratoga a little later.