PDA

View Full Version : Churchill lowers pick 5 takeout

SG4
04-17-2018, 10:55 PM
Where's the love for Churchill reducing the takeout on their pick 5 to 15%? Yes this could be considered overdue as many big tracks keep the pick 5 in this range, but for management not exactly considered player friendly for awhile, have to give them a thumbs up for making a big reduction (from 22%) in time for Derby day.

mrhorseplayer
04-18-2018, 04:49 PM
Where's the love for Churchill reducing the takeout on their pick 5 to 15%? Yes this could be considered overdue as many big tracks keep the pick 5 in this range, but for management not exactly considered player friendly for awhile, have to give them a thumbs up for making a big reduction (from 22%) in time for Derby day.

do they also have the say were they can move such pool $$$ in any situation?

River11
04-23-2018, 01:00 PM

Daily, three pick 4's, two pick 5's and a 20 cent single pick 6.
I'm "in" this spring, works out just fine with Tampa Bay just closing which also has two pick 5's daily.

LemonSoupKid
05-03-2018, 11:58 AM
This is the main reason why it became my favorite bet. Adding 1 more race never really impacted my win % if I liked the card, I've noticed. $2 mins with pick 6 though and you really need a card you love.

Honestly, how can you justify betting into a 22% take pick 4 pool now? Just add the race. I think it's inertia ...

And at Churchill, you get 2 of them. I'm all in on Saturday.

Pensacola Pete
05-03-2018, 01:56 PM
Must have been a clerical error.

LemonSoupKid
05-04-2018, 09:03 PM
What I didn't realize is where they placed these (3-7 and 10-14?)

:confused: