PDA

View Full Version : ** Sheikh - Dubai - Missing Person **

BrentT
04-17-2018, 01:12 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/04/17/dubai-rulers-daughter-mysteriously-vanishes-after-attempt-to-escape-fathers-clutches-ex-spy-says.html

What a slimeball, it’s a shame we can’t just ban him from our sport over here. That’s why I always told my girl, I’d never go over there, don’t care if I had the 1/9 favorite in the World Cup, you can’t trust these cats at all.

biggestal99
04-18-2018, 03:33 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/04/17/dubai-rulers-daughter-mysteriously-vanishes-after-attempt-to-escape-fathers-clutches-ex-spy-says.html

What a slimeball, it’s a shame we can’t just ban him from our sport over here. That’s why I always told my girl, I’d never go over there, don’t care if I had the 1/9 favorite in the World Cup, you can’t trust these cats at all.

I think the big breeding outfits might disagree with you. we have no idea what is happening, your source is a former spy. Thats a little light on resume.

Dubai is just another country in the world with good and bad points.

Allan

cj
04-18-2018, 03:43 PM
I think the big breeding outfits might disagree with you. we have no idea what is happening, your source is a former spy. Thats a little light on resume.

Dubai is just another country in the world with good and bad points.

Allan

I don't want to get into politics in the horse section, but I will say there are a lot of big human rights problems in Dubai. I wouldn't go back there under any circumstances.

Fager Fan
04-18-2018, 04:23 PM
I don't want to get into politics in the horse section, but I will say there are a lot of big human rights problems in Dubai. I wouldn't go back there under any circumstances.

Ditto. The expose on the boy slave camel jockeys was shocking in how monstrous it was. While they ended it 15 years ago, I don't forgive him/them for only ending it 15 years ago. No decent human would've allowed it 20 or 30 or 50 years ago.

Given he's a major player in the sport, I'd say that his personal life, even if it involves politics, is relevant.