PDA

View Full Version : Phillip Walton Vosburgh + UAE Dubai

boys at tosconova
04-15-2018, 02:25 PM
came across a video of his race stuff.

two big thumbs up for this guy and the great information he dispenses on youtube channel.

the internet lacks good cappers to read, but there are and some decent videos, but quite a few lack substance, and there's a lot of bs tout stuff. it's refreshing to see such a through well done job.

i knew meydan had a speed bias on their pristine dirt, but never to the degree that it is, or has run to. this is earth shattering info imo

i'm never really a big believer in the UAE horse, and i'm not going to toss mendy aside because of this bias, but i was never going to play him to win or ever take the short price which you will get.

but to leave him out of you're top 5/6 well,..that's another story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O48Tx5f4HpA

f2tornado
04-15-2018, 02:57 PM
Trakus data for his run is on par with the American preps. The margin of victory potentially explained by lack of quality competition. I doubt I’ll use him in the trifecta but if I get beat on top I hope it’s this guy. It would be neat to have a Bo Jackson type horse who could win the Derby then potentially another million dollar turf.

Robert Fischer
04-15-2018, 03:29 PM
Doug is a good handicapper.

1GCFAN
04-15-2018, 04:40 PM
Phillip Walton Vosburgh's videos are great. He presents just the facts with no particular axe to grind.