PDA

View Full Version : power on line

bugboy
08-27-2004, 07:03 PM
any users want to exchange ideas on using pol. i've been using it for a couple of months and am very satisfied with the results. i know we can't reach 100 % but maybe we can increase our profit. if anybody wants to exchange ideas by e-mail, please feel free to do so. i'm always trying to look for some kind of an edge. again iam satified with the results of pol, so don't think i'm giving up with it .

frank

lefthandlow
08-30-2004, 10:33 AM
Steve W the developer is on this board and makes a lot of picks that win..Why don't you ask him how he gets those horses to post.Go to the SOURCE. You can't get any better help than that..LL

bugboy
08-30-2004, 08:49 PM
hi left
i have chatted with steve and he has given me some pretty good advice, which i am usings, and making out pretty well thank you. i just wanted to know how others are having sucess, i have e-mailed a few on this board, after they e-mailed me and we kind of exchange ideas, i think thats a good thing. and yes, i'm very happy with the results of pol. thanks for taking the time to write me. good luck,
frank

lefthandlow
08-30-2004, 09:14 PM
steve swept the saratoga card today..hope you had all those winners

his software is hot or maybe he is just a good capper.Knowing

which races to play is the key!Hope you get that key someday....LL

Dutch
08-30-2004, 10:16 PM
Is that Steve Wolson that sold a pen-and-paper method called Power Line? I think I used that in the past. Is the software based on that? It seems like it was a spot play - that's what I bought most in the past.

bugboy
08-30-2004, 11:01 PM
yes left, i have narrowed down my playing to my best shots. you know one of the hardest things about this game to learn is "discipline". but with pol, i'm beginning to see the light. i can look at many tracks, many races, with pol, then i look for the value. NOW, the discipline comes in, lol. hey, i know i'm not gonna break the bank but, so far it has kept me from having to put more moneyin myacount and thats a very very good thing. i guess i'm like the turtle, slowly but surely i make a little profit each day, i sure hope it continues.

frank