PDA

View Full Version : Twinspires disconnect

Ted
04-06-2018, 08:34 PM
Lately while connected to Twinspires I am regularly disconnected with the following message

Affiliate ID Unavailable

We are unable to identify the affiliate from which you are accessing this site. Please call customer support.

I tried using chat but it was unavailable. I emailed Twinspires and received a response from Brisnet asking me which software I had running on my computer.

I responded to them that I was not on the Brisnet website but Twinspires.

Anybody have any idea why Brisnet can disconnect me from Twinspires?

I have run security scans on my system and am confident that I do not have any malware.

Pensacola Pete
04-06-2018, 08:52 PM
Lately while connected to Twinspires I am regularly disconnected with the following message

Affiliate ID Unavailable

We are unable to identify the affiliate from which you are accessing this site. Please call customer support.

The most likely issue is that your browser isn't keeping cookies for the site. Some "incognito" modes will do this. Be sure to add twinspires.com to your browser(s) so that the site can always store cookies.

Some security software (especially Norton) doesn't play nicely with some types of alphanumeric strings, will treat them as malware, and will delete them. You can solve that by white listing twinspires.com in whatever security software you're using.

If neither of those work, call TwinSpires directly at 1-877-774-7371 and ask for technical support.

pandy
04-06-2018, 09:34 PM
I'm getting "access denied" trying to use twinspires on Chrome today, which I've never seen. But it works with Opera. Strange.