PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Ping and Mr. Pong

Immortal6
04-06-2018, 08:20 PM
These twins are racing here in about 20 minutes in the 4th at Charles Town. I was just curious what the exacta box would pay and it looks like about $8 right now :rolleyes: I don't have access to pps for the race but there could be some money to be made if one of the two runs out of the exacta. Reading the article about the horses it said the :1: seems to get a better jump out of the gate but the :5: is better built and the bigger of the two. Should be an interesting race just to see these twins run against one another. :popcorn:

TiffaniO
04-06-2018, 08:35 PM
Could be totally wrong but I think it’s highly likely neither wins, and very possible they are both out of the exacta and tri. Good trainer but he usually debuts his horses in MD SP WT and not Md Clm. Plus Ping has 1 hole out of the chute, with a jock that has never rode for the barn and the 5 has a jock that is 0-4 for the barn. Montano is usually on the runners. I think if the 3 or 6 make the lead, it’s “turn out the lights”.

TiffaniO
04-06-2018, 08:37 PM
*Crossing my fingers*

TiffaniO
04-06-2018, 08:44 PM
Ugggh so stinking close!!!

Immortal6
04-06-2018, 08:48 PM
Tiffani, thanks for the tip on the :3: and :6: I boxed them with the :4: and it ended up being a $32 exacta with the chalk on top. For those wondering I believe Mr. Pong the :5: beat Mr. Ping the :1: for 5th place by a nose.

TiffaniO
04-06-2018, 08:58 PM
Tiffani, thanks for the tip on the :3: and :6: I boxed them with the :4: and it ended up being a $32 exacta with the chalk on top. For those wondering I believe Mr. Pong the :5: beat Mr. Ping the :1: for 5th place by a nose.

Glad to be of service... and I’ll take a strawberry daiquiri 😎