PDA

View Full Version : This just in:Swiftboat Stuff.

JustMissed
08-27-2004, 11:32 AM
There is some new info shown at the drudgereport.com:

1. Admiral speaks out, disputes Kerry's account of 1st wound...

2.Plot thickens after checking records...

If anyone want to read these-let us know what you think.

I am getting ready to move on to Phase Two, Kerry's anti-war record. (May not come till after the convention and prior to the first debate to throw those guys off balance).

They have him and Hanoi Jane Fonda on quite abit of film and pretty well documented so it will be much easier to ferret out the truth about how much of a slime ball he really is.

I wish there was a reporter that had the balls to ask him"How was Hanoi Jane Fonda in bed, Mr. Kerry?"

Can't wait to see the anit-war period ads, should be pretty good stuff.

JM

delayjf
08-27-2004, 12:23 PM
That comment in the swift boat ad that the one veteran made about Kerry "giving the enemy for free (false anti-war statements), what he and his fellow POWs endured torture to deny, is a very powerful sentiment. If I were them (swift boat Vets) I'd keep playing that commercial. Here, Kerry has no leg to stand on.

chickenhead
08-27-2004, 12:47 PM
I listened to Kerry's speech last night.....I wasn't around during this time period, perhaps some veterans from that time can post their personal feelings and reactions to his speech....I am interested in how his actions affected you..positively or negatively.
Thanks.

ElKabong
08-27-2004, 02:39 PM
http://www.townhall.com/columnists/robertnovak/rn20040827.shtml

NEW YORK -- Retired Rear Adm. William L. Schachte Jr. said Thursday in his first on-the-record interview about the Swift boat veterans dispute that "I was absolutely in the skimmer" in the early morning on Dec. 2, 1968, when Lt. (j.g.) John Kerry was involved in an incident which led to his first Purple Heart.

"Kerry nicked himself with a M-79 (grenade launcher)," Schachte said in a telephone interview from his home in Charleston, S.C. He said, "Kerry requested a Purple Heart."

Two enlisted men who appeared at the podium with Sen. Kerry at the Democratic National Convention in Boston have asserted that they were alone in the small boat with Kerry, with no other officer present. Schachte said it "was not possible" for Kerry to have gone out alone so soon after joining the Swift boat command in late November of 1968.

Kerry supporters say that no critics of the Democratic presidential candidate ever were aboard a boat with him in combat. Washington lawyer Lanny Davis has contended that Schachte was not aboard the Boston whaler, and the statement in "Unfit for Command" that he was aboard undermines that critical book's credibility..... SNIP

Tom
08-28-2004, 12:01 PM
Hmmmm.....Clinton's former lawyer caught in a lie.
Thought he could bully everyone into letting it go by threatening lawsuits, etc.
Found out he was dealing with people of honor and character who would not allow him to lie about them.
Tip of the helmut and a big sa-lute to the Admiral for stepping up to the plate and hammering one out of the park.
Sec...is this guy a liar and part of the conspiracy too?
(Hehehe....never mind....12 big races at Sar today. Beware the rail).