PDA

View Full Version : GW finally agrees with me

Secretariat
08-27-2004, 09:19 AM
Finally, GW has come around to agreeing with me that he miscalculated post war Iraq. JR probably beleives he has been hypnotized by the DNC

He does talk about his bass fishing buddies though, but fails to mention that 1 in 3 fish caught most likely contain too much mercury according to his own EPA.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040827/ap_on_el_pr/bush_interview&cid=694&ncid=716

PaceAdvantage
08-27-2004, 09:59 AM
And you see a problem with this? I hope not. It was quite refreshing actually. Score another point for GWB.

And don't you just love the fact that the author of that piece (it has no byline btw), needed to point out that the US will have 1000 casualties by the time the election rolls around.....

So we have 966 US soldiers killed to date....good thing this author is tacking on 34 more even before they happen....how interesting.....

kenwoodallpromos
08-27-2004, 01:45 PM
So run for Pres. Maybe Lybia will turn over WMD to you.

Lefty
08-28-2004, 01:03 AM
And of course, the fish were fine under Clinton and Bush just caused the mercury polution during his term...

JustRalph
08-28-2004, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Lefty
And of course, the fish were fine under Clinton and Bush just caused the mercury polution during his term...

man there is a great line in here somewhere about Fish and Clinton and the oval office..................I demure

Tom
08-28-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by JustRalph
man there is a great line in here somewhere about Fish and Clinton and the oval office..................I demure

Stop.....no.....don't...post.....argghhhh!

Tom
08-28-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Secretariat
Finally, GW has come around to agreeing with me that he miscalculated post war Iraq. JR probably beleives he has been hypnotized by the DNC

He does talk about his bass fishing buddies though, but fails to mention that 1 in 3 fish caught most likely contain too much mercury according to his own EPA.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040827/ap_on_el_pr/bush_interview&cid=694&ncid=716

Lesson learned...next time we have a whole army in our sights, no more pussy-footin' around-TAKE THEM OUT!
Bush tries to limit and the killngs, and you dems ar eall over him. Next time, no holds barred. Anything less than 100% effort in war is unacceptable. Had Bush done that right of the bat (my preference) you guys would all him for excessive force.