PDA

View Full Version : i say aholy maceral dere kingfish, now dats awhatt iama taolk'n about

freeneasy
08-27-2004, 03:27 AM
the sacramento fair's have'n one heck of a finaley friday and frinight. thats fo sho. there having a super 17, and you can count em if ya dont believe me, a super 17 race day card.
1st race kicks off at 1:00 and ends in the 9th at 4:45 then an hour an a half later they kick it right back off again with another 8 race card starting off with the 1st or should'nt that be the 2nd 1st race at 6:00 and ending in the 8th race or 2nd 8th race at 9:00. 8 hours and 17 races. man thats what i call a benge. well i say at 9:02 let the last man that happens to have a dollar bill in his pocket be declared the winner, or maybe that should go to the last man that aint talking to himself or the last man thats still lookinat his racing form for another race, or, oh what the hell, let em all be winners cause anyone that stays for an entire card like this has got to be declared sump'n. ok boys open the gates and let the benge begin, yeha. love it mac, just love it.again yeha:D

kenwoodallpromos
08-27-2004, 01:52 PM
I gave up and just bet Morris for early speed and Dave Lopez fpr track bias. Worked great Fri.
My sisinlaw bet 7th horse 7th race and won a long shjot.

Steve 'StatMan'
08-27-2004, 11:43 PM
Hope all of you betting it do well!

The fans with no money in their wallets at the end of the day will give a new meaning to the terrm "All-Day Sucker". :D

InsideThePylons-MW
08-28-2004, 07:24 AM
17 is chump change.

They once had 25 live harness races at Sac one day.

kenwoodallpromos
08-28-2004, 01:03 PM
Yeh. Lopez and Morris are on track; morris show is doing well.