PDA

View Full Version : R13 Gulfstream: G2 Pan American

Lemon Drop Husker
03-30-2018, 11:26 PM
Obviously any race in tomorrow's massive P6 carryover at Gulf is a big race, but this may be the one that separates the tickets the most.

I'm sure many will look to single with Sadler's Joy, and other's may look to :2::3::8: themselves out of this one.

:1: Markitoff: Pretty solid effort last out in good company. Getting weight, and could be an interesting price underneath. Really tough to see on top.

:2: Bullard's Alley: Long-timer at this level and distance turf races. Take away Woodbine, and he isn't all that tough. Ortiz in the saddle will take more money than he is worth.

:3: Hi Happy: Hasn't really ever ran a bad race. Even his 7th in an 8 horse race in his 1st time in the states wasn't all that bad. 3/1 is a bit sketchy, and connections will make that line hold. Must include in horizontals.

:4: Classic Covey: Lightly raced. 3rd as a 4YO. I'm reaching here to find positives. 20/1 ML will balloon to 60/1+.

:5: Little Nick V.: Recently gelded. In form. But he should be racing against optional claimers. Serious stretch by the connections here.

:6: Tiz a Slam: Improving 4YO in his 2nd race as a 4YO. Training lights out. ML 20/1, and all signs point to go. A must include for me on ANY ticket at a hopeful price of 12/1 or better.

:7: Bigger Picture: Major contender. Beat Sadler's Joy 4 back. 19 for 29 in the money with 11 career victories. This guy rarely runs a bad race and has to be respected in here. Should get a very square price if you like him to win.

:8: Sadler's Joy: Ran a monster in the BC Turf, and came back in impressive fashion to kick off his 5YO season. The one to beat and will be a single on a number of horizontal tickets.

:9: One Go All Go: Tough cranking last out doing all the dirty work up front. A hard-knocker that needs to be included in Tri's and Supers.

Going bombing here with the :6:

:3::6::7: in horizontals as I see :8: Sadler's Joy as vunerable in here.

jay68802
03-31-2018, 12:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB-rBmonz-U

Lemon Drop Husker
03-31-2018, 05:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB-rBmonz-U

5 tips for winning today. ;)

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/5-habits-of-stupid-people-that-smart-people-don-t-have-a7620941.html

Secondbest
03-31-2018, 12:12 PM
I like Bigger Picture here.

Andy Asaro
03-31-2018, 04:19 PM
:3: goes to lead or sits second and never looks back

jay68802
03-31-2018, 06:23 PM
Obviously any race in tomorrow's massive P6 carryover at Gulf is a big race, but this may be the one that separates the tickets the most.

I'm sure many will look to single with Sadler's Joy, and other's may look to :2::3::8: themselves out of this one.

:1: Markitoff: Pretty solid effort last out in good company. Getting weight, and could be an interesting price underneath. Really tough to see on top.

:2: Bullard's Alley: Long-timer at this level and distance turf races. Take away Woodbine, and he isn't all that tough. Ortiz in the saddle will take more money than he is worth.

:3: Hi Happy: Hasn't really ever ran a bad race. Even his 7th in an 8 horse race in his 1st time in the states wasn't all that bad. 3/1 is a bit sketchy, and connections will make that line hold. Must include in horizontals.

:4: Classic Covey: Lightly raced. 3rd as a 4YO. I'm reaching here to find positives. 20/1 ML will balloon to 60/1+.

:5: Little Nick V.: Recently gelded. In form. But he should be racing against optional claimers. Serious stretch by the connections here.

:6: Tiz a Slam: Improving 4YO in his 2nd race as a 4YO. Training lights out. ML 20/1, and all signs point to go. A must include for me on ANY ticket at a hopeful price of 12/1 or better.

:7: Bigger Picture: Major contender. Beat Sadler's Joy 4 back. 19 for 29 in the money with 11 career victories. This guy rarely runs a bad race and has to be respected in here. Should get a very square price if you like him to win.

:8: Sadler's Joy: Ran a monster in the BC Turf, and came back in impressive fashion to kick off his 5YO season. The one to beat and will be a single on a number of horizontal tickets.

:9: One Go All Go: Tough cranking last out doing all the dirty work up front. A hard-knocker that needs to be included in Tri's and Supers.

Going bombing here with the :6:

:3::6::7: in horizontals as I see :8: Sadler's Joy as vunerable in here.

:ThmbUp:

GMB@BP
03-31-2018, 08:13 PM
I love playing against horses like Sadlers Joy, while a very good horse who wins his share he is almost always overbet and up against it was that severe closing style.

cj
03-31-2018, 08:23 PM
I love playing against horses like Sadlers Joy, while a very good horse who wins his share he is almost always overbet and up against it was that severe closing style.

His TimeformUS Early Speed Rating for today's race was 1.

Afleet
03-31-2018, 08:53 PM

nice call; :3: seemed to take a lot of late money

CincyHorseplayer
03-31-2018, 09:30 PM
nice call; :3: seemed to take a lot of late money

On handicapping that was a nice call on the :3:. But you had to be pissed off about 2-1 right? I had 3 horses circled for bets today and they got bet down like this and I refrained. Saved me some heartache too as they went 3-0-0-2!:)

Tom
03-31-2018, 10:01 PM
His TimeformUS Early Speed Rating for today's race was 1.

I saw a horse with a 1 for his PF today, and another with a 4.
Reminded me of when the Beyers first came out in the Form - our first races was a M3500 3yoF, and several of the horses had all 0's for a fig! :lol: