PDA

View Full Version : President Bush doesn't need all this !

dav4463
08-26-2004, 09:55 PM
I wonder if sometimes, somewhere in the back of his mind, President Bush ever gets the urge to stand up in front of the people and just say,........I GIVE UP !!!! You guys win !! I've been blamed for everything that is wrong with the world. I do the best I know how to do and I am criticized for EVERYTHING !!! I QUIT !!! Hell, I'm even gonna vote for Kerry....at least he "talks good !".....What do I care that terrorists will probably hit more frequently...I just want to go to my ranch and live a normal life and hope the terrorists don't hit me at home... I've tried, but nothing I do is good enough for you.....YOU WANT KERRY ??? YOU GOT HIM !!!! I GIVE UP !!!!!

I know he won't do this, because he is a strong man who cares about this country and I thank him for it.

schweitz
08-26-2004, 10:00 PM
The last year or so has shown just how strong---Kerry has had about 10 to 14 days of what Bush has had to put up with-----How do you think he's handling it ?

dav4463
08-26-2004, 10:37 PM
Kerry can't handle it. He wants to ban the books. He can dish it out but can't take it. He sends a crippled man to Crawford for publicity. He's still fighting a 40 year old war. The protesters in NYC don't even know what they are protesting. They are just a bunch of potheads who are trying to capture a "new sixties", because they have never had an original thought in their fried brains. They are just hippie wannabees. It is not 1968 in Chicago....it is 2004 in NYC and we aren't dealing with a bunch of Vietnamese on the other side of the world, we are dealing with a bunch of terrorists who want to kill all Americans. If these protesters weren't so naive, they would understand that the protests do nothing but fuel the fire of terrorists. They can stand up and say...even the INFIDELS don't like Bush.....that's a victory for terrorism.

sq764
08-26-2004, 11:26 PM
If Kerry was bright, he would be harping on oil prices, gas, economy, unemployment... But instead he is caught arguing with his boat people...

I am voting for bush, but I have to admit, if Kerry was even half intelligent, he would have won this..

JustRalph
08-27-2004, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by sq764
If Kerry was bright, he would be harping on oil prices, gas, economy, unemployment... But instead he is caught arguing with his boat people...

I am voting for bush, but I have to admit, if Kerry was even half intelligent, he would have won this..

sq.........he can't anymore. He waited too long.........all of those things are getting better except maybe for Gas prices. And he can toss up that Kerry 50 cent a gallon vote from a few years back, everytime they raise the issue.

Unemployment is in the same place it was over the average of Clinton's 8 years as commander and Chief Fellatio Receiver. That ship has left the dock.

Oil prices dropped 7 bucks in the last week. There are reasons to believe that it is only going to get better in the next two months.

Every day I see some economic guru on TV saying that if Kerry gets elected the market tanks. Those guys are going to come out of the woodwork in the next couple of months. There is too much at stake. Retirement funds are just now starting to come back. I spoke to a guy the other day who was celebrating like crazy because he is 500 bucks ahead of where he was in October 2000. he can't believe he made the money back.......there are more of those guys out there too..............if Kerry is elected and the tax breaks that Bush put in are repealed, the economy tanks and we end up right back to 2000. think about it.