PDA

View Full Version : March for 2A?

Lemon Drop Husker
03-27-2018, 11:10 PM
Last weekend, the March for Life went off without a hitch.

Thousands around the country, and around 200,000 descended upon our nation's capitol.

And? Without incident. There were no protesters deterring the right to assemble or the right of free speech. So while profanities and even what can easily be seen as hate-filled language was espoused by many of it's speakers, their voices were heard.

As they should be.

Now. Let's say we reverse the tables. We have a March for our Right2. Thousands march in our nation's capitol. Does anyone believe they'd be given the same respect to peacefully go about their business while having NRA members like Dana Loesch and others speak their minds?

Something tells me, many would show up in substantial numbers attempting to silence the voices they so vehemently hate.

I could be wrong. But I highly doubt it.

Clocker
03-27-2018, 11:36 PM
The voices told me to stay home and clean the guns.

FantasticDan
03-27-2018, 11:47 PM

I don't. :ThmbUp:

davew
03-28-2018, 02:28 AM
what? 850,000 there according to the libpoll media

boxcar
03-28-2018, 07:30 AM
what? 850,000 there according to the libpoll media

Man...so close to seven figures. Seven figs would have really made the turnout "grass roots". :coffee:

horses4courses
03-28-2018, 09:43 AM

Thousands around the country, and around 200,000 descended upon our nation's capitol.

And? Without incident. There were no protesters deterring the right to assemble or the right of free speech. So while profanities and even what can easily be seen as hate-filled language was espoused by many of it's speakers, their voices were heard.

As they should be.

Now. Let's say we reverse the tables. We have a March for our Right2. Thousands march in our nation's capitol. Does anyone believe they'd be given the same respect to peacefully go about their business while having NRA members like Dana Loesch and others speak their minds?

Something tells me, many would show up in substantial numbers attempting to silence the voices they so vehemently hate.

Knock yourselves out.

woodtoo
03-28-2018, 11:03 AM
Knock yourselves out.

They (guns) are a great knockout tool. :jump:

Tom
03-28-2018, 11:33 AM
:pound::pound: Bang! Bang!

Of COURSE NOT.

The Left is never tolerant NEVER of other views.
They would probably be financed by Soros - not for the first time. The left never respects other ideas.

That is why the photos the litter are so appropriate -the left are uncaring, loud, thugs at best. And pigs all the time.

One of the main reason to own a gun is that we allow liberals to walk free among us.

Inner Dirt
03-28-2018, 11:38 AM
:pound::pound: Bang! Bang!

Of COURSE NOT.

The Left is never tolerant NEVER of other views.
They would probably be financed by Soros - not for the first time. The left never respects other ideas.

That is why the photos the litter are so appropriate -the left are uncaring, loud, thugs at best. And pigs all the time.

One of the main reason to own a gun is that we allow liberals to walk free among us.

Not only are they intolerant of other's views also the left has no trouble resorting to destruction of property and violence. Pretty much anytime you see people trashing the city even when celebrating they all are people who overwhelmingly vote for Democrats.

Tom
03-28-2018, 11:42 AM
Yes, like all those sewer rats who were camping out on Wall Street a while ago.

How's that work out fer ya, horsey? :pound::pound::pound:

Feeble actions return feeble results.
No one is as feeble as a liberal who thinks (?) he has a cause.

mostpost
03-28-2018, 11:54 AM

As they should be.

You need to pay more attention. Marches are already scheduled for April 14 across the country, all financed by the NRA I am sure.

Clocker
03-28-2018, 12:14 PM
You need to pay more attention. Marches are already scheduled for April 14 across the country, all financed by the NRA I am sure.

Link?

Marshall Bennett
03-28-2018, 12:27 PM
If the right protest, the left has its arsenal to counter with. This includes, but not limited to, starting fires, shooting cops, bring their kids along to assist. They also have the media to applaud and cheer them on. Many sacrificed by the leftist leaders are blacks and minorities they send to the front lines. There, they burn businesses, loot, and beat the innocent. If the right were to orchestrate a massive protest like the kids did, there would be a war
Their intentions are to eventually have the school system and its enrollment as additional forces. Sad that when interviewed, 3 out of 10 children had no clue what they were even protesting last Saturday. With Ferguson many involved there had no clue either. The left is all about corruption, they'll make up any reason if need be. The women's march wasn't about women's rights, it was about Hillary losing...and an opportunity to create chaos.
Liberals are a class of low-life losers that retaliate with any means available. Moral ethics mean nothing. They stop at nothing.

barahona44
03-28-2018, 12:29 PM
Link?

I thought you were the hater of links. ;):D

Clocker
03-28-2018, 12:39 PM
I thought you were the hater of links. ;):D

Nice spin. I made one post saying simply that I don't click on blind youtube links and people started acting like I was trying to kill the First Amendment.

FantasticDan
03-28-2018, 12:42 PM
Nice spin. I made one post saying simply that I don't click on blind youtube links and people started acting like I was trying to kill the First Amendment.
You've made 50 posts saying you don't clik on any link unless the poster provides you with a 100 word justification for clicking :lol:

Clocker
03-28-2018, 12:56 PM
You've made 50 posts saying you don't clik on any link unless the poster provides you with a 100 word justification for clicking :lol:

If I told you once, I told you a million times, don't exaggerate.

PaceAdvantage
03-28-2018, 01:00 PM
It's not that much of an exaggeration... :popcorn:

barahona44
03-28-2018, 03:34 PM

OK this link refers to Mostpost's original assertion there is to be a Second Amendment rally on April 14th, which is two weeks from this coming Saturday .It is being organized by a gentleman from West Virginia who works in a restaurant.Indeed Mr. Mostpost's accuracy is right on target as these rallies will be in all 50 states (nothing though about Guam , Puerto Rico, American Samoa or the U,S. Virgin Islands was mentioned),although financing by different organizations, the possibility of which was mentioned by MP has not been verified.

So , without further adieu : :)

https://freedomoutpost.com/april-14-2018-patriotic-americans-plans-second-amendment-rallies-state-capitals/

boxcar
03-28-2018, 04:02 PM
If the right protest, the left has its arsenal to counter with. This includes, but not limited to, starting fires, shooting cops, bring their kids along to assist. They also have the media to applaud and cheer them on. Many sacrificed by the leftist leaders are blacks and minorities they send to the front lines. There, they burn businesses, loot, and beat the innocent. If the right were to orchestrate a massive protest like the kids did, there would be a war
Their intentions are to eventually have the school system and its enrollment as additional forces. Sad that when interviewed, 3 out of 10 children had no clue what they were even protesting last Saturday. With Ferguson many involved there had no clue either. The left is all about corruption, they'll make up any reason if need be. The women's march wasn't about women's rights, it was about Hillary losing...and an opportunity to create chaos.
Liberals are a class of low-life losers that retaliate with any means available. Moral ethics mean nothing. They stop at nothing.

You sure about this? Michael Moore thinks (?) kids over 15 should have the right to vote. :coffee:

They're mature enough to figure out the issues and critically think through them to make well reasoned decisions, but not old enough to own a gun or smoke tobacco or drink.

boxcar
03-28-2018, 04:08 PM
OK this link refers to Mostpost's original assertion there is to be a Second Amendment rally on April 14th, which is two weeks from this coming Saturday .It is being organized by a gentleman from West Virginia who works in a restaurant.Indeed Mr. Mostpost's accuracy is right on target as these rallies will be in all 50 states (nothing though about Guam , Puerto Rico, American Samoa or the U,S. Virgin Islands was mentioned),although financing by different organizations, the possibility of which was mentioned by MP has not been verified.

So , without further adieu : :)

https://freedomoutpost.com/april-14-2018-patriotic-americans-plans-second-amendment-rallies-state-capitals/

Clocker asked for a link because Mostie also claimed:

You need to pay more attention. Marches are already scheduled for April 14 across the country, all financed by the NRA I am sure. (emphasis mine)

Can you show me in the above link where the NRA is paying for this?

barahona44
03-28-2018, 09:38 PM
Clocker asked for a link because Mostie also claimed:

(emphasis mine)

Can you show me in the above link where the NRA is paying for this?

The point of the post was a good natured ribbing of Clocker ,as he is always asking for explanations of links before clicking on them so I wrote a highly detailed explanation of the link.And it also served the purpose of confirming there are indeed rallies supporting gun rights on April 14th.

Now, to your point, I think it's a reasonable assumption that Mostpost was engaging in sarcasm with his NRA reference; the "I am sure" at the end of the sentence would confirm that.