PDA

View Full Version : 49%v46% Time to plan Victory Party!

JustMissed
08-26-2004, 04:08 PM
[Quote]WASHINGTON — President Bush (news - web sites) heads into next week's Republican National Convention with voters moving slightly in his direction since July amid signs that Sen. John F. Kerry (news, bio, voting record) has been nicked by attacks on his service in Vietnam, a Times poll has found.

For the first time this year in a Times survey, Bush led Kerry in the presidential race, drawing 49% among registered voters, compared with 46% for the Democrat. In a Times poll just before the Democratic convention last month, Kerry held a 2-percentage-point advantage over Bush.[EndQuote]

Whoa-The incumbent is ahead 3% already and he hasn't even had his convention-unbelievable. If President Bush gets a 4% bounce, it time to plan the Nov 2nd Victory Party.

I'm thinking:

Bar-b-que

Cole slaw

Texas toast

Texas baked beans(not Boston baked)

Maybe some ice cold Lone Star Beer &

Maybe some ice cold Rolling Rock in favor of PA going for Bush

How about some Key Lime Pie in honor of an overwhelming Florida victory

Hope I have time to make a little condolence post to our DemLib buddys.hehehe.

I just can't wait.

JM

:)

JustRalph
08-26-2004, 04:36 PM
I wouldn't start celebrating yet........ long way to go.......

JustMissed
08-26-2004, 05:59 PM
:)

JustMissed
08-26-2004, 06:07 PM
Bush 4/5

Kerry 6/5

If we can keep those Dalys in Chicago from stuffing ballots and buying votes GW will be in with no problem.

JM

JustRalph
08-26-2004, 06:20 PM
Let me just say the pool is too small to make any decent decisions at this point.................but I like my horse........so far...

Tom
08-26-2004, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by JustRalph
Let me just say the pool is too small to make any decent decisions at this point.................but I like my horse........so far...

Mr. Ed called Kerry today...he wants his face back.:D

bettheoverlay
08-27-2004, 04:13 AM
If this election turns out to be close, the popular vote will be secondary to the Electoral College tally.

Ironically, there is a fair chance that Bush, losing by considerably less in the states he lost to Gore, and winning by considerably more in the Bible Belt states, will win the popular vote by more than Gore, and still lose the election. Tossup states like Florida and Missouri, and a couple of others, will decide the election whatever the outcome of the total popular vote.

kenwoodallpromos
08-27-2004, 02:16 PM
Bush 1/5 in a landslide. Lots of Demos stay home.
Kerry wants debates each week.
Bring Texas pork rinds to keep the terrorists away.
I went to a Repub victory party once. Didn't tell them I only voted for 1 of theirs.

Tom
08-28-2004, 11:58 AM
I am placing an Ad in all Flori-duh newspaper that election day has been moved to Wednesday.
I think 35-45% of the dems will buy it, and the rest will not be able to figure out the ballot anyway.