PDA

View Full Version : Entire Kerry 1971 Senate speech on CSPAN tonight at 8 PM EST

Secretariat
08-26-2004, 11:55 AM
For those who prefer to hear the actual words and view the event, rather than the truncated SWV's one, it is worth watching.

lsbets
08-26-2004, 11:57 AM
That'll help Kerry with Vets a lot - he should hope for a power outage in key states while it is being aired.

Secretariat
08-26-2004, 12:04 PM
Nah, Isbets, I figure many posters here will prefer to listen to what he was supposed to have said as reported by Bush supported groups, rather than his actual words on tape.

OK enough posting today. Gotta get my SAR bets in. Wasted enough time today on this silliness.

Tom
08-26-2004, 08:27 PM
Sec, baby...I read the transcript of his entire speech. Plus I was there when he gave it origninally. Even war-protesters thought he was a POS for what he was doing back then. We were calling him John Fonda 30 years ago.
I am watching him on C Span right now. He has offered absolutely no facts or supporting evidence to back up anything he has said so far. His testimony would never get past the scrutiny of the new management here in off topics lately.
I need to puke.
I think this guy is playing without any aces or face cards.

Secretariat
08-26-2004, 11:45 PM
Tom,

I totally disagree with you, but I do appreciate you watching the actual testimony rather than O'Neill's truncated version of it.