PDA

View Full Version : Am I Sick or What?

jay68802
03-19-2018, 04:26 PM
It's Monday and I am sitting here updating information from Oaklawn. The race I was looking at was from 2015. I say to myself, I remember this race. I had the :4: singled in the pick 4, he sat behind the two front runners and then tried to go three wide into the stretch. Got carried out 6 wide by the outside speed horse and lost. I had the exacta that paid for the pick 4 ticket and 2 beers. So I check my records and sure enough, that is exactly what I had bet. Then I think if I could remember birthdays as well as this, I might still be married. :D What a game....

woodtoo
03-19-2018, 05:23 PM
There is a lesson to be learned I am sure.:D

FakeNameChanged
03-20-2018, 06:42 PM
It's Monday and I am sitting here updating information from Oaklawn. The race I was looking at was from 2015. I say to myself, I remember this race. I had the :4: singled in the pick 4, he sat behind the two front runners and then tried to go three wide into the stretch. Got carried out 6 wide by the outside speed horse and lost. I had the exacta that paid for the pick 4 ticket and 2 beers. So I check my records and sure enough, that is exactly what I had bet. Then I think if I could remember birthdays as well as this, I might still be married. :D What a game....

Ol' Whatshername? Thanks for the laugh.

JustRalph
03-20-2018, 06:55 PM
I remember the good scores and the weird bad beats.

Nothing in the middle

jay68802
03-20-2018, 10:08 PM
Ol' Whatshername? Thanks for the laugh.

It was my third wife, no wait, second wife. The third was a hooker from Vegas and does not count. Her name was...let me check my bank records and get back to you on that.

jocko699
03-20-2018, 10:31 PM
It was my third wife, no wait, second wife. The third was a hooker from Vegas and does not count. Her name was...let me check my bank records and get back to you on that.

I can check my records also if that will help:pound: