PDA

View Full Version : McCabe alleges Comey perjured himself

Show Me the Wire
03-18-2018, 04:06 PM
during Comey's testimony before the Senate committee on May 3, 2017. To jog memories Comey testified under oath that nobody was authorized, by him, to be an anonymous source to the media about the investigations.

As I pointed out earlier McCabe has some interesting points in his statement, that are not helpful to others.

McCabe clearly states in his statement on his firing, "As Deputy Director, I was one of only a few people who had the authority to do that. It was not a secret, it took place over several days, and others, including the Director, were aware of the interaction with the reporter. It was the type of exchange with the media that the Deputy Director oversees several times per week."

So who is lying Comey, under oath, or MCcabe in his statement saying that the Director, Comey, knew about McCabe's interaction with the press?

If Comey is smart he better distance himself from McCabe and make the case McCabe was acting in a rogue manner contrary to the policies of the FBI.

Now, it becomes very interesting will see who turns on who and how far up this matter will go up the food chain, due to people trying to save themselves. We already know McCabe, fired the first shot, throwing Comey under the bus by McCabes written statement contradicting Comey's sworn testimony.

davew
03-18-2018, 04:09 PM
is lying to congress perjury if nothing can be done about it? ask Eric Holder and how he was punished ...

Show Me the Wire
03-18-2018, 04:11 PM
is lying to congress perjury if nothing can be done about it? ask Eric Holder and how he was punished ...

Lying under oath is perjury. Lying to Congress even not under oath can mean jail time. https://www.cnn.com/2017/07/24/politics/penalty-for-lying-to-congress/index.html

The difference this time Obama's cronies are not in charge of the DOJ, as they were with Holder.

Tom
03-18-2018, 06:06 PM
McCabe is a 5 pound bag......and he is holding 10 pounds of.....
:headbanger::pound::headbanger:

chadk66
03-18-2018, 07:41 PM
It'll be interesting to see what rats turn on what rats.

boxcar
03-19-2018, 07:16 AM
It'll be interesting to see what rats turn on what rats.

Exactly! Who will start cannibalizing who first? McCabe is in the lead, thus far. :coffee:

woodtoo
03-19-2018, 08:47 AM
Head of Counter-intelligence and Peter Strzok's boss "Bill Priestap" is noticeable by his sheer absence in all of this. He is the guy who knows everything about everyone, if hes talking people are shaking in their boots. And I believe he is and he is the key.

chadk66
03-19-2018, 07:18 PM
the more nervous they get the better this is going to get. I just love this implosion. this kind of entertainment usually costs huge money.

woodtoo
03-19-2018, 08:25 PM
Bigly implosion coming in a month. POTUS hires Joe DeGenova to lead team.:ThmbUp:

mostpost
03-20-2018, 12:40 PM
during Comey's testimony before the Senate committee on May 3, 2017. To jog memories Comey testified under oath that nobody was authorized, by him, to be an anonymous source to the media about the investigations.

As I pointed out earlier McCabe has some interesting points in his statement, that are not helpful to others.

McCabe clearly states in his statement on his firing, "As Deputy Director, I was one of only a few people who had the authority to do that. It was not a secret, it took place over several days, and others, including the Director, were aware of the interaction with the reporter. It was the type of exchange with the media that the Deputy Director oversees several times per week."

So who is lying Comey, under oath, or MCcabe in his statement saying that the Director, Comey, knew about McCabe's interaction with the press?

If Comey is smart he better distance himself from McCabe and make the case McCabe was acting in a rogue manner contrary to the policies of the FBI.

Now, it becomes very interesting will see who turns on who and how far up this matter will go up the food chain, due to people trying to save themselves. We already know McCabe, fired the first shot, throwing Comey under the bus by McCabes written statement contradicting Comey's sworn testimony.

I will take your word that Comey said in his testimony before Congress that nobody was authorized by him to be an anonymous source. The thing is, McCabe never said he was an anonymous source. He was an authorized source who spoke on the record.

An anonymous source is anonymous because the person is speaking without the permission of his superiors. McCabe had that permission; he spoke on the record, or he supervised others who spoke on the record.

"Anonymous" is a pretty long word. Hard to believe that you did not notice it or realize its significance.

mostpost
03-20-2018, 12:50 PM
Refresh my memory about when Eric Holder lied to Congress.

Show Me the Wire
03-20-2018, 01:06 PM
I will take your word that Comey said in his testimony before Congress that nobody was authorized by him to be an anonymous source. The thing is, McCabe never said he was an anonymous source. He was an authorized source who spoke on the record.

An anonymous source is anonymous because the person is speaking without the permission of his superiors. McCabe had that permission; he spoke on the record, or he supervised others who spoke on the record.

"Anonymous" is a pretty long word. Hard to believe that you did not notice it or realize its significance.

I noticed the word. Why don't you give us the leaks of information, given to the media in which he asked for attribution, you know on the record.

wisconsin
03-20-2018, 01:06 PM
Refresh my memory about when Eric Holder lied to Congress.

Ummmmmmmm...

Fast and Furious

The Black Panther voter intimidation case

Surely there is more.

Clocker
03-20-2018, 01:25 PM
Here's one he admitted to:

In May Holder testified before Congress — under oath — that he had learned about the gun-running scheme only “in the last few weeks.” But last week, he changed his story after it became well known via the Justice Department’s own documents that his claim was completely false.

“In my testimony before the House committee, I did say ‘a few weeks.’ I probably could have said ‘a couple of months,’” Holder told the Senate Judiciary Committee on November 8. “I don’t think that what I said in terms of using the term ‘a few weeks’ was inaccurate, based on what happened.”

As it turns out, however, Holder is still not telling the truth. And the evidence that shows it was still available on the Department of Justice’s own website by November 14.https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/7560-holder-admits-lies-in-fast-and-furious-refuses-to-resign

chrisl
03-20-2018, 01:32 PM
The Q's is where is Bill Priestap.

woodtoo
03-20-2018, 05:02 PM
The Q's is where is Bill Priestap.

Apparently he is still employed, doing his job. I fully expect CNN to be doing some investigative reporting on this in 1...2...3...years.:D

mostpost
03-20-2018, 08:18 PM
Here's one he admitted to:

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/7560-holder-admits-lies-in-fast-and-furious-refuses-to-resign
Holder's great perjury was that he said he knew about Fast and Furious for a few weeks when he actually knew about it for a couple of months. This is all you've got? Perjury occurs when a person deliberately makes a false statement about a matter material to a matter of law.

What matter of law is involved in how long an Attorney General was aware of a particular policy? Was the question asked in such a way that the AG was expected to answer in a specific manner? Did Congress try to have Holder charged with perjury? Why not? Could it be because they knew this was a preposterous accusation made by right wing media solely for the purpose of inflaming their low information followers.

horses4courses
03-20-2018, 08:27 PM
Could it be because they knew this was a preposterous accusation made by right wing media solely for the purpose of inflaming their low information followers.

Oh, come on.........
We all know this type of thing never happens :rolleyes:

davew
03-20-2018, 09:12 PM
Oh, come on.........
We all know this type of thing never happens :rolleyes:

Yes, let's have the people breaking the laws investigate themselves....

jocko699
03-20-2018, 09:17 PM
Holder's great perjury was that he said he knew about Fast and Furious for a few weeks when he actually knew about it for a couple of months. This is all you've got? Perjury occurs when a person deliberately makes a false statement about a matter material to a matter of law.

What matter of law is involved in how long an Attorney General was aware of a particular policy? Was the question asked in such a way that the AG was expected to answer in a specific manner? Did Congress try to have Holder charged with perjury? Why not? Could it be because they knew this was a preposterous accusation made by right wing media solely for the purpose of inflaming their low information followers.

Bot Mostie you had me going for a minute and I thought you were Jack McCoy:rolleyes::rolleyes:

davew
03-20-2018, 10:12 PM

Do you need to learn how to use google? Can't your fake propaganda sites show you the answer?

Congress asked for information from Holder about gun sales in Mexico and he gave them the flip-off. Congress charged him with Contempt of Congress. He could of been criminally charged and jailed, but Lynch was blind to charges against her own kind.

Tom
03-20-2018, 10:15 PM
Bot Mostie you had me going for a minute and I thought you were Jack McCoy:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I would think McCoy cross-examining mostie on that post would be worthy of pay-per-view!

God, even Baghdad Bob is rolling his eyes :rolleyes:

PaceAdvantage
03-20-2018, 11:15 PM
He could of been criminally charged and jailed, but Lynch was blind to charges against her own kind.This is supposed to be some sort of racial double entendre, right?

davew
03-21-2018, 01:13 AM
This is supposed to be some sort of racial double entendre, right?

no social liberals with the saul alinsky cult mindset, does not matter what race

(although many of 0bamas' friends are black it seems)

davew
03-25-2018, 11:09 PM
Former FBI agent says McCabe made her life intolerable, so she quit

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5543129/Former-FBI-Agent-claims-Andrew-McCabe-slandered-filed-complaint.html