PDA

View Full Version : No guns, no press coverage

JustRalph
03-16-2018, 11:55 PM
I think this qualifies as a “mass killing”

https://nypost.com/2018/03/12/man-accused-of-beating-grandparents-aunt-and-cousin-to-death/

mostpost
03-17-2018, 02:19 AM
I think this qualifies as a “mass killing”

https://nypost.com/2018/03/12/man-accused-of-beating-grandparents-aunt-and-cousin-to-death/
Googling "South Carolina man beats four relatives to death" turned up 3,100,000 hits. pretty sure some of those qualify as "Press"

PaceAdvantage
03-17-2018, 02:21 AM
It's wild the threads you choose to pop up in...:lol:

JustRalph
03-17-2018, 07:58 AM
Googling "South Carolina man beats four relatives to death" turned up 3,100,000 hits. pretty sure some of those qualify as "Press"

I expect you’ll be emailing CNN and MSNBC to demand they cover this on all their shows next week?

boxcar
03-17-2018, 09:07 AM
I expect you’ll be emailing CNN and MSNBC to demand they cover this on all their shows next week?

And demanding that the government enact much stricter fist control laws.

Inner Dirt
03-17-2018, 10:20 AM
It was also a black on black crime, the left wing media doesn't give wide spread personalized coverage to those incidents.

davew
03-17-2018, 10:33 AM
I wonder if the 15 yr-old was being 'home schooled'. If she was, wouldn't that count as a school mass killing?

Tom
03-17-2018, 12:31 PM
Time for Fist Free Zones.
5 day waiting period before anyone can make a fist.

Maybe the fist went of by accident while the guy was cleaning it.

No one needs 5 fingers on a fist - too much power there.
No more than 3 fingers per fist.

Did you know that everytime a person puts his hands in his pockets, he carrying concealed?

NO FISTS until 21 years old!

"Allowing people to keep and bear arms if a gateway. It was inevitable that those arms would someday lead to fists!"
----Nancy Pelosi

Fist don't kill people, KNUCKLES kill people.

boxcar
03-19-2018, 07:21 AM
Time for Fist Free Zones.
5 day waiting period before anyone can make a fist.

Maybe the fist went of by accident while the guy was cleaning it.

No one needs 5 fingers on a fist - too much power there.
No more than 3 fingers per fist.

Did you know that everytime a person puts his hands in his pockets, he carrying concealed?

NO FISTS until 21 years old!

"Allowing people to keep and bear arms if a gateway. It was inevitable that those arms would someday lead to fists!"
----Nancy Pelosi

Fist don't kill people, KNUCKLES kill people.

Kool! :cool: At 21 they can sew those arms back on so that they can make a fist for the first time in their life. :jump: