PDA

View Full Version : Obama is the goat

JustRalph
03-09-2018, 11:43 AM
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2018/03/why-the-hell-are-we-standing-down/

The left leaning press is going to use Obama to prove Russia got Trump elected.......even if they have to use him as a scapegoat

PaceAdvantage
03-09-2018, 12:24 PM
I continue to sit here in absolute wonderment about how there is all this shrieking alarm at this supposed Russian influence on the 2016 election.

Take this quote from the article you linked to:

"And the Australian government had reported to US officials that its top diplomat in the United Kingdom had months earlier been privately told by Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos that Russia had “dirt” on Hillary Clinton."

Yeah. OK. So what?

Are we going to write an article about the "dirt" the Hillary campaign paid to uncover which included FOREIGN SOURCES such as the British (Steele) who in turn got his dirt from the RUSSIANS?

Why is one necessarily such a HUGE DEAL while the other has been basically ignored? Both allegedly obtained "DIRT" on the other from FOREIGN SOURCES and both foreign sources could easily be charged with trying to influence the election.

This is nothing more than another rung in the witch hunt ladder against Donald Trump...punishment for nothing more than winning and beating Clinton in the process.

I dare say if anyone but Clinton had been the rival candidate, we would be hearing NOTHING about any foreign election influence in 2016...as foreign governments have been trying to meddle in our process since the birth of our nation.

LemonSoupKid
03-09-2018, 12:44 PM
But Pace, you know why. The best part about it is, it's not working (the media lying and distortion).

The more they keep attempting to deceive and the more policies work for America by this administration, the more they lose. It's quite grand, albeit annoying.

Tom
03-09-2018, 03:33 PM
We MUST find out EXACTLY what the RUSSIANS did, when they did it, who they did it to.

We have midterms coming up this year and need to know who to talk to.

:headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

chadk66
03-09-2018, 05:07 PM
Tucker Carlson made one hell of a good point last night. Why the hell do libs give a crap about Russia possibly meddling in our election when they promote illegals illegally voting in our elections. That is certainly foreign entities affecting our elections.

boxcar
03-09-2018, 05:46 PM
Tucker Carlson made one hell of a good point last night. Why the hell do libs give a crap about Russia possibly meddling in our election when they promote illegals illegally voting in our elections. That is certainly foreign entities affecting our elections.

Not only that but DIRECTLY affecting the outcome of those elections.

Stay tuned for one of the four stooges' answer to that question (Mostie -- Stooge Number 1 beyond any shadow of the doubt, Hcap very close follow up, FannyDanny and the HorseyMan).

ET, if you want to chime in, feel free. The more stooges who play, the better is the comedy skit. :coffee:

mrhorseplayer
03-09-2018, 08:17 PM

cant wait for ICE to start rounding them up in Cali lol

horses4courses
03-09-2018, 11:32 PM
foreign governments have been trying to meddle in our process since the birth of our nation.

Using what.....smoke signals and an abacus?

JustRalph
03-09-2018, 11:58 PM

https://www.history.com/news/that-time-a-foreign-government-interfered-in-a-u-s-presidential-election-in-1796

Read a history book.......

Clocker
03-10-2018, 12:08 AM

Lawyers, guns and money. :p

Clocker
03-10-2018, 12:13 AM
Read a history book.......

Can you recommend one composed entirely of memes? :confused:

JustRalph
03-10-2018, 12:34 AM

:ThmbUp: good one!

Inner Dirt
03-10-2018, 08:08 AM
We MUST find out EXACTLY what the RUSSIANS did, when they did it, who they did it to.

We have midterms coming up this year and need to know who to talk to.

:headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

I think I saw old school KGB agents hanging around my polling place or was that KAOS agents from Get Smart.

davew
03-10-2018, 09:11 AM
Greatest Of All Time? he deserves to be on more statues and monuments....

http://cf.mp-cdn.net/8a/a8/dd54bd76b5458070fb71906376ca-is-barack-obama-the-best-president-ever.jpg

Tom
03-10-2018, 09:42 AM

Best I could find on the net was a coloring book.

elysiantraveller
03-10-2018, 09:47 AM
Not only that but DIRECTLY affecting the outcome of those elections.

Stay tuned for one of the four stooges' answer to that question (Mostie -- Stooge Number 1 beyond any shadow of the doubt, Hcap very close follow up, FannyDanny and the HorseyMan).

ET, if you want to chime in, feel free. The more stooges who play, the better is the comedy skit. :coffee:

I'm all for voter id's. Don't know what comment you want from me.

boxcar
03-10-2018, 11:11 AM
I'm all for voter id's. Don't know what comment you want from me.

Define "voter I.D.s. Fed-issued or state-issued? And in either case, should illegal aliens be permitted to have one which would permit them vote?

elysiantraveller
03-10-2018, 11:18 AM
Define "voter I.D.s. Fed-issued or state-issued? And in either case, should illegal aliens be permitted to have one which would permit them vote?

I'd prefer a Fed ID or Domestic Passport and of course not.

Contrary to popular opinion about me here I'm more for limited government, capitalism, and individualism than basically all of you people...

I'm basically Rand Paul minus the social conservative issues and wonky foreign policy.

boxcar
03-10-2018, 12:06 PM
I'd prefer a Fed ID or Domestic Passport and of course not.

Contrary to popular opinion about me here I'm more for limited government, capitalism, and individualism than basically all of you people...

Really? Great to know you're such a staunch "patriot".

I'm basically Rand Paul minus the social conservative issues and wonky foreign policy.

Me too, except + the social conservative issues and a strong foreign policy that keeps America Number One.