PDA

View Full Version : Children Face New Dangers by Leftists

boxcar
03-02-2018, 02:59 PM
Washington State to 'Monetize Wombs,' Legalize 'Baby Selling,' Redefine 'Parent'

Washington state is set to legalize commercial surrogacy, a move children's rights advocates say amounts to the selling of babies, bases the definition of a parent on "intent," and opens avenues for child abuse and other horrors.

Just before 1 a.m. Wednesday morning, the Washington state House of Representatives passed the "Uniform Parentage Act," along party lines with every Democrat in favor and every Republican opposed. The bill had previously passed the state Senate with total Democratic support and three Republicans. The state's Democratic governor, Jay Inslee, is expected to sign the legislation.

https://www.christianpost.com/news/washington-state-to-monetize-wombs-legalize-baby-selling-redefine-parent-219933/?utm_source=newsletter

The Left sinks even deeper into the muck and mire of its own miserable existence. They're not content to murder the unborn in the womb by abortion-on-demand. Now, for those who survive existence in the womb, could now face new threats outside the womb if WA state legislators legalize monetizing wombs and women are literally allowed to sell their babies to WHOEVER!

This is really sick stuff...we get the high honor of selling our children like they are cattle.

classhandicapper
03-02-2018, 03:03 PM
When you don't have any objective morality guiding you, you are going to get a lot of subjective sewage being normalized.

Lemon Drop Husker
03-02-2018, 03:19 PM
Looks like we need to extend the new wall up the entire Left Coast that borders the East side of California, Oregon, and Washington.

Heck, throw in most of Nevada but we get to keep Vegas.

Clocker
03-02-2018, 03:35 PM
Looks like we need to extend the new wall up the entire Left Coast that borders the East side of California, Oregon, and Washington.

I'd guess about 50 miles inland would do it. From what I have seen, the less populated eastern parts of those states are still in America.

Lemon Drop Husker
03-02-2018, 03:40 PM
I'd guess about 50 miles inland would do it. From what I have seen, the less populated eastern parts of those states are still in America.

True. Sierra Nevadas seem like a good starting point.

classhandicapper
03-02-2018, 03:42 PM
I just hope when the west coast collapses the rest of America isn't forced to bail their sorry asses out. Let it collapse and maybe they'll learn something.

davew
03-02-2018, 03:53 PM
Some surrogates have changed their mind after giving birth, filing lawsuits after being paid. This might not be a bad law.

Lemon Drop Husker
03-02-2018, 03:55 PM
I just hope when the west coast collapses the rest of America isn't forced to bail their sorry asses out. Let it collapse and maybe they'll learn something.

California is already collapsing, and getting to a point of no return.

6th largest economy in the world, yet they have the most impoverished citizenship in the country while their rulers spend money like it grows on trees.

Lets not forget about earthquakes and the worst designed city in the world in Los Angeles with regards to water availability.

Want a home? $600K for a shithole.

But hey, at least the rich like Pelosi and Hollywood are living good.

Tom
03-02-2018, 04:30 PM
Nazis got heavily involved in breeding and reproduction. Lebensborn. Guess this is a natural evolution of the democrat party. DNC goal is to literally control us cradle to grave.

boxcar
03-02-2018, 04:37 PM
Some surrogates have changed their mind after giving birth, filing lawsuits after being paid. This might not be a bad law.

Some mothers who had their child aborted changed their minds afterwards, too. Does this mitigate the evil of all abortions-on-demand?

This Washington State legislation, if it's passed, will be very lax. The law appears to have little or no concern for the welfare of the child. Anyone...anyone at all...any monster can get his hands on a child just by indicating "intent" to parent him/her. The potential for child abuse is extremely high.

We know the law is downright evil since it has the full backing of such groups as Planned Parenthood and NOW.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/bill-would-let-parents-to-be-pay-surrogates/

Marshall Bennett
03-02-2018, 05:52 PM
When you don't have any objective morality guiding you, you are going to get a lot of subjective sewage being normalized.You said it. :ThmbUp:
Don't expect normalcy to ever return either, because it won't. Pollution of this nature only gets worse till it kills everything.

Actor
03-02-2018, 06:55 PM
Washington State to 'Monetize Wombs,' Legalize 'Baby Selling,' Redefine 'Parent'

[i]Washington state is set to legalize commercial surrogacy, ...Does "commercial surrogacy" mean "genetic surrogacy" or "gestational surrogacy" or both?

Why should a gestational surrogate have any claim to the child, particularly if said surrogate was compensated?

If genetic surrogacy is illegal then should not sperm donations (or sales) also be illegal?

Is it the business of the government to limit reproductive choice?

woodtoo
03-02-2018, 07:14 PM
With that many questions, I suggest you do some research

JustRalph
03-02-2018, 07:40 PM
Does "commercial surrogacy" mean "genetic surrogacy" or "gestational surrogacy" or both?

Why should a gestational surrogate have any claim to the child, particularly if said surrogate was compensated?

If genetic surrogacy is illegal then should not sperm donations (or sales) also be illegal?

Is it the business of the government to limit reproductive choice?

The fact that you cannot see the problem with this says so much about you.........you’ve always been a goofy lefty......but come on....

Btw, this is patently racist......cant you see that?

boxcar
03-02-2018, 07:43 PM

Actor doesn't read because he doesn't want to understand. The CP article laid out the potential dangers to the child.

wisconsin
03-02-2018, 08:32 PM
Exploitation of children is scary enough. Child trafficking is worse.

dlivery
03-02-2018, 11:04 PM
Nazis got heavily involved in breeding and reproduction. Lebensborn. Guess this is a natural evolution of the democrat party. DNC goal is to literally control us cradle to grave.
Baboons:pout: have better rights

mostpost
03-02-2018, 11:22 PM
The fact that you cannot see the problem with this says so much about you.........you’ve always been a goofy lefty......but come on....

Btw, this is patently racist......cant you see that?
The fact that you think there is a problem says so much about you. None of it good.

mostpost
03-02-2018, 11:58 PM

Washington state is set to legalize commercial surrogacy, a move children's rights advocates say amounts to the selling of babies, bases the definition of a parent on "intent," and opens avenues for child abuse and other horrors.

Just before 1 a.m. Wednesday morning, the Washington state House of Representatives passed the "Uniform Parentage Act," along party lines with every Democrat in favor and every Republican opposed. The bill had previously passed the state Senate with total Democratic support and three Republicans. The state's Democratic governor, Jay Inslee, is expected to sign the legislation.

https://www.christianpost.com/news/washington-state-to-monetize-wombs-legalize-baby-selling-redefine-parent-219933/?utm_source=newsletter

The Left sinks even deeper into the muck and mire of its own miserable existence. They're not content to murder the unborn in the womb by abortion-on-demand. Now, for those who survive existence in the womb, could now face new threats outside the womb if WA state legislators legalize monetizing wombs and women are literally allowed to sell their babies to WHOEVER!

This is really sick stuff...we get the high honor of selling our children like they are cattle.
I'm a guy who goes to church every Sunday. I sing in the choir. But I am embarrassed by the ignorance of you so called Christians. Surrogacy is a way for couples who cannot have children because the mother can not carry the fetus to term to have children that are genetically theirs. The child is not the child of the woman who gives birth because it does not carry any of her genetic material.

In cases where a man provides sperm to a woman and she carries the child to term, the child does have her genetic material. But her giving up that child is no more illegal than a mother giving up her child for adoption. This can occur in a case where a single man wishes to be the father of a child with his genetic make up, but does not wish to be married. Or in the case of two gay men who wish to have children. And By the way, the Supreme Court has said that banning gay marriage is unconstitutional and limiting any facets of marriage for gay couples is also unconstitutional.

There is not a single paragraph. sentence, clause, phrase or word in this new law that says selling babies is legal. The law clarifies the rights of the surrogates and the intended parents. It reinforces the rights of gay couples and single gay persons to be parents.

It does not redefine the term parent; it merely clarifies it in the context of current reality.

Finally, the term Monetizing wombs is nothing more than a cynical attempt to invoke an emotional response. It has no basis in reality.

mostpost
03-03-2018, 12:02 AM
Exploitation of children is scary enough. Child trafficking is worse.
This is not a new law. It is just a reworking of a law passed in 2002 for the purpose of bringing that law up to date to address changes that have occurred in the intervening fifteen years. Changes like the legalization of gay marriage and advances in medicine.

Lemon Drop Husker
03-03-2018, 12:11 AM
This is not a new law. It is just a reworking of a law passed in 2002 for the purpose of bringing that law up to date to address changes that have occurred in the intervening fifteen years. Changes like the legalization of gay marriage and advances in medicine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIuAz7aryo

jocko699
03-03-2018, 12:11 AM
I'm a guy who goes to church every Sunday. I sing in the choir. But I am embarrassed by the ignorance of you so called Christians. Surrogacy is a way for couples who cannot have children because the mother can not carry the fetus to term to have children that are genetically theirs. The child is not the child of the woman who gives birth because it does not carry any of her genetic material.

In cases where a man provides sperm to a woman and she carries the child to term, the child does have her genetic material. But her giving up that child is no more illegal than a mother giving up her child for adoption. This can occur in a case where a single man wishes to be the father of a child with his genetic make up, but does not wish to be married. Or in the case of two gay men who wish to have children. And By the way, the Supreme Court has said that banning gay marriage is unconstitutional and limiting any facets of marriage for gay couples is also unconstitutional.

There is not a single paragraph. sentence, clause, phrase or word in this new law that says selling babies is legal. The law clarifies the rights of the surrogates and the intended parents. It reinforces the rights of gay couples and single gay persons to be parents.

It does not redefine the term parent; it merely clarifies it in the context of current reality.

Finally, the term Monetizing wombs is nothing more than a cynical attempt to invoke an emotional response. It has no basis in reality.

What Catholic church do you go to Mostie? I would love to join you at church.

mostpost
03-03-2018, 01:23 AM
You get it. Surrogates rights versus Parents rights is one of the issues addressed; along with the rights of gay parents and the rights of the child.

Actor
03-03-2018, 03:18 AM
The CP article laid out the potential dangers to the child.Did it also "lay out the potential dangers" to children conceived and born through conventional means? The world is not a friendly place. Do the children of surrogates face more potential dangers than other children?

I think children born via surrogates are more likely to be wanted than those born of married women with religious objections to birth control.

JustRalph
03-03-2018, 08:46 AM
The fact that you think there is a problem says so much about you. None of it good.

Yep.....I’m the problem........

boxcar
03-03-2018, 09:03 AM

And this is considered "progress" by the progressives, I suppose? And the children are not at risk at all by this "tweak" to an old law?

boxcar
03-03-2018, 09:18 AM
Did it also "lay out the potential dangers" to children conceived and born through conventional means? The world is not a friendly place. Do the children of surrogates face more potential dangers than other children?

I think children born via surrogates are more likely to be wanted than those born of married women with religious objections to birth control.

Yeah...what possibly could go wrong? I'm sure those "children born via surrogates" would be "wanted" by all kinds of people.

You know...down here in Swampland during the hurricane season, many of us subscribe to a common sense adage which goes like this: Prepare for the worst, hope for the best. When leftist moonbats write laws they should adopt this kind of common sense philosophy by anticipating the consequences of worst case scenarios. What you're totally ideologically blind to is that the leftists are totally oblivious to all the worst situations to which the kids could be potentially exposed, since the law would accord them virtually no protection against sexual deviants or predators.

But in sicko liberal La La Land, it's always all good, isn't it?

boxcar
03-03-2018, 09:21 AM
What Catholic church do you go to Mostie? I would love to join you at church.

Probably one loaded with pedophile priests who are committed to the ministry of helping young altar boys to advance to sexual maturity before their time. :coffee:

Tom
03-03-2018, 09:28 AM

Bazinga!:lol:

Tom
03-03-2018, 09:33 AM
Hey guys, attacking mostie's Church is pretty low.

Attacking HIM and his VIEWs is fair game......:)

jocko699
03-03-2018, 01:45 PM
Hey guys, attacking mostie's Church is pretty low.

Attacking HIM and his VIEWs is fair game......:)

Who was attacking Mostie? I was simply saying I'd go to church with him. That is just like having a beer in the rose garden, right?

Actor
03-04-2018, 06:26 AM
I'm sure those "children born via surrogates" would be "wanted" by all kinds of people.Let's say a married couple finds that the wife cannot conceive and doctors cannot fix the problem. What are their options? Adoption is one possibility but if they want to pass on their own DNA then surrogacy is the only option. That's not cheap. Legal fees average $15,000 nation wide. The surrogate's fee averages $20,000. Medical costs are $5,000 per attempt and four out of five attempts fail. That's a total of $60,000 just to get the surrogate pregnant. Plus the wannabe parents pay all medical expenses. In case of a miscarriage they are back to square one. People who are willing and able to pay that kind of money really want a child.

On the other hand children born by the "regular" method are quite likely to be "accidents" and not wanted at all.

You seem to be operating under the delusion that there is some black market in babies. There's no evidence of that at all.

Actor
03-04-2018, 06:32 AM
You know...down here in Swampland during the hurricane season, many of us subscribe to a common sense adage which goes like this: Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.Didn't you tell us you stayed put during the last hurricane? Just how did you "prepare for the worst"? Pray a lot?

boxcar
03-04-2018, 01:28 PM
Didn't you tell us you stayed put during the last hurricane?

So how does that logically equate to doing nothing? The vast majority of my neighbors "stayed put"; yet, virtually all of us prepped for the oncoming storm -- some of us weeks before the storm hit.

Just how did you "prepare for the worst"? Pray a lot?

Prayer is indeed an important part to preparing for the worst, hoping for the best. (The operative term is "an"; try not to miss it.) :coffee:

boxcar
03-04-2018, 01:53 PM
Let's say a married couple finds that the wife cannot conceive and doctors cannot fix the problem. What are their options? Adoption is one possibility but if they want to pass on their own DNA then surrogacy is the only option. That's not cheap. Legal fees average $15,000 nation wide. The surrogate's fee averages $20,000. Medical costs are $5,000 per attempt and four out of five attempts fail. That's a total of $60,000 just to get the surrogate pregnant. Plus the wannabe parents pay all medical expenses. In case of a miscarriage they are back to square one. People who are willing and able to pay that kind of money really want a child.

On the other hand children born by the "regular" method are quite likely to be "accidents" and not wanted at all.

You seem to be operating under the delusion that there is some black market in babies. There's no evidence of that at all.

If naivete were a fatal disease, you would have ceased breathing long before now. Child trafficking and commercial baby selling on the black market occurs all over the world. (See below.)

Secondly, you keep trying to make an analogy (at which you are really bad at doing) by making a moral equivalency between the commercial surrogacy industry and normal biological births through conjugal relations. First of all, when an "accidental pregnancy" occurs and that accident is too inconvenient for the life of the mother (usually), she'll either abort the "accident" (it's politically incorrect to call it a child in spite of its DNA) or she'll bring the child to term at which time she can put the child up for adoption. But all states have rigid legal procedures and protocols in place designed to protect and safeguard the well-being of the child. Agencies just don't allow anyone to come along and adopt for any reason. But this isn't the case in the commercial surrogacy industry where there are no such safeguards. Again, go back and read the article in the CP link I proved in my opening post.

Business Is As Business Does

The surrogacy industry exists to decouple child-creation from conjugal relations, to separate gestation from enduring motherhood, and to make biological ties irrelevant to legal child custody. Fragmenting persons, parts, and relations—submitting each to commercial negotiation—is its entrepreneurial essence.

http://thefederalist.com/2015/10/06/babies-for-sale-in-a-market-near-you/

So, yes...people buying babies will pay big bucks. But are you so utterly and hopelessly naive to believe that big bucks guarantee pure motives? :bang::bang::bang:

Make sure you watch the vid, too. :coffee:

Actor
03-05-2018, 03:56 AM
Child trafficking and commercial baby selling on the black market occurs all over the world.I'm sure it does but I seriously doubt that they are paying $100,000 each to obtain their "inventory" via surrogate mothers. I also seriously doubt that the practice is, or ever will be, common in the state of Washington.

Do you have any figures on how much of such child trafficking and commercial baby selling is taking place in countries where the practice is legal and culturally accepted?

boxcar
03-05-2018, 12:31 PM
I'm sure it does but I seriously doubt that they are paying $100,000 each to obtain their "inventory" via surrogate mothers. I also seriously doubt that the practice is, or ever will be, common in the state of Washington.

Why do you doubt? Sexual perverts will pay virtually anything to feed their sexual appetites -- either by actual sex acts or through child porn. And those lusts, by the way, are always hungry. Never totally satisfied.

Do you have any figures on how much of such child trafficking and commercial baby selling is taking place in countries where the practice is legal and culturally accepted?

https://arkofhopeforchildren.org/child-trafficking/child-trafficking-statistics

classhandicapper
03-05-2018, 03:41 PM
No matter how overblown the fears presented in this article are, the default value should be "not a single child" should ever be at risk. I found it noteworthy that some amendments were offered that would have protected children better and they were all rejected.

Is it me are people becoming devoid of the ability to recognize right from wrong, good from evil, and moral from immoral?

boxcar
03-05-2018, 04:03 PM
No matter how overblown the fears presented in this article are, the default value should be "not a single child" should ever be at risk. I found it noteworthy that some amendments were offered that would have protected children better and they were all rejected.

Is it me are people becoming devoid of the ability to recognize right from wrong, good from evil, and moral from immoral?

The fact is that we do actually live in a dark, fallen world filled with violence and all other manner of evils, with the love of money being very often at the root of these evils. How anyone can be so blind to this truth is beyond me. So, of course, you are correct. The "default value" should be to offer and provide to the most vulnerable, weakest and defenseless in our society (which certainly would include our children in and out of the womb) all the protection we can to shield them from the unspeakable horrors of vile, despicable perverts who can ruin a child's life forever.

And for the record, I don't consider the fears overblown. Given the nature of this world, generally, and even more specifically human nature, the fears are realistic.

classhandicapper
03-06-2018, 08:11 PM
The fact is that we do actually live in a dark, fallen world filled with violence and all other manner of evils, with the love of money being very often at the root of these evils. How anyone can be so blind to this truth is beyond me. So, of course, you are correct. The "default value" should be to offer and provide to the most vulnerable, weakest and defenseless in our society (which certainly would include our children in and out of the womb) all the protection we can to shield them from the unspeakable horrors of vile, despicable perverts who can ruin a child's life forever.

And for the record, I don't consider the fears overblown. Given the nature of this world, generally, and even more specifically human nature, the fears are realistic.

I'm slowly starting to conclude that the democrats in power now are bought and paid for by some truly evil and perverted people (Hollywood types and worse). To be clear, I have plenty of friends that are democrats that are good decent people. But there's a huge difference between the democrats that had power when I was a younger man and those that have power now. Back then we were debating about the optimal tax rate, defense spending, and the best approach to reducing poverty.

Now I view much of the opposition as intrinsically immoral and/or mentally ill. I do not want to be part of the world they want. They are sick people. Even in our universities, I don't just disagree with the professors and students. I think they are legitimately mentally ill.

HalvOnHorseracing
03-06-2018, 09:17 PM
I'm slowly starting to conclude that the democrats in power now are bought and paid for by some truly evil and perverted people (Hollywood types and worse). To be clear, I have plenty of friends that are democrats that are good decent people. But there's a huge difference between the democrats that had power when I was a younger man and those that have power now. Back then we were debating about the optimal tax rate, defense spending, and the best approach to reducing poverty.

Now I view much of the opposition as intrinsically immoral and/or mentally ill. I do not want to be part of the world they want. They are sick people. Even in our universities, I don't just disagree with the professors and students. I think they are legitimately mentally ill.

What's worse than a Hollywood type?

johnhannibalsmith
03-06-2018, 09:59 PM
The guy has lost it.

Tom
03-06-2018, 10:04 PM

A Soros type?

Tom
03-06-2018, 10:05 PM
The guy has lost it.

uh....which one?
In this thread, multiple choice? :rolleyes:

:lol:

classhandicapper
03-07-2018, 08:46 AM

Some of the donors and power brokers in the democratic party outside of Hollywood that I strongly suspect to be pedophiles or sympathetic enough to that behavior that they are willing to look the other way as long as the check clears. And I may be understating the reality when I say "look the other way" because circumstantial evidence is not proof.

hcap
03-07-2018, 11:01 AM
Some of the donors and power brokers in the democratic party outside of Hollywood that I strongly suspect to be pedophiles or sympathetic enough to that behavior that they are willing to look the other way as long as the check clears. And I may be understating the reality when I say "look the other way" because circumstantial evidence is not proof.Comet Ping Pong ad infinitum!

boxcar
03-07-2018, 11:34 AM

Most college professors and teachers. :coffee:

Marshall Bennett
03-07-2018, 12:47 PM
Meryl Streep appeared to be a main attraction at the awards show Sunday night.. They all love her. Isn't she the immoral beanbag that watched Harvey do what he did for years without saying anything to anyone?
The majority of the Hollywood elite are good for one thing...acting. They look nice in expensive clothing. Underneath however they're the lowest of bottom-feeders. I rarely even glance at newer movies anymore because they truly make me sick.

mostpost
03-07-2018, 02:18 PM
Comet Ping Pong ad infinitum!
I did not know what Comet Ping Pong referred to so I looked it up. In doing my research I found this.
read:https://www.salon.com/2016/12/10/pizzagate-explained-everything-you-want-to-know-about-the-comet-ping-pong-pizzeria-conspiracy-theory-but-are-too-afraid-to-search-for-on-reddit/

The article explains why such a preposterous story has taken such a hold on certain people. It says that the whole thing was started by people trolling on sites such a 4chan and reddit.

Looking at the emails leaked by WikiLeaks, they decided to make ridiculous unsubstantiated claims such as that pizza orders were code for child molestation. Any sensible person would see this for what it is. But when you combine the paranoia of the Trumpists with the sexual repression of some religious conservatives you have a perfect breeding ground for this insanity.

You are familiar I am sure with the psychological phenomenon known as projection, in which a person takes the failing that he most despises about himself and projects that onto another person so that he can attack that
failing without admitting to himself that it is his failing.

Thus it is that we have so many examples of politicians who preach morality and cheat on their spouses; of priests who rail against promiscuity and abuse children; of TV evangelists who extol the family and consort with prostitutes.

I am not saying that anyone on this forum has ever any sexual activity with any children. (Although, considering that there are thousands of members that is a possibility. I do say that some of those, having fleeting, unbidden thoughts of that nature, are attacking others as a way of proving to themselves that they are pure.

One of the more interesting portions of the article told of how some posters, in an effort to bring attention to this fake scandal, found and posted pictures depicting child pornography. They have been arrested and charged, Whether they will convince the courts that there motives were honorable is questionable. On the other hand, shouldn't terminal stupidity be a punishable offense?

Inner Dirt
03-07-2018, 02:32 PM
I did not know what Comet Ping Pong referred to so I looked it up. In doing my research I found this.
read:https://www.salon.com/2016/12/10/pizzagate-explained-everything-you-want-to-know-about-the-comet-ping-pong-pizzeria-conspiracy-theory-but-are-too-afraid-to-search-for-on-reddit/

The article explains why such a preposterous story has taken such a hold on certain people. It says that the whole thing was started by people trolling on sites such a 4chan and reddit.

Looking at the emails leaked by WikiLeaks, they decided to make ridiculous unsubstantiated claims such as that pizza orders were code for child molestation. Any sensible person would see this for what it is. But when you combine the paranoia of the Trumpists with the sexual repression of some religious conservatives you have a perfect breeding ground for this insanity.

You are familiar I am sure with the psychological phenomenon known as projection, in which a person takes the failing that he most despises about himself and projects that onto another person so that he can attack that

Thus it is that we have so many examples of politicians who preach morality and cheat on their spouses; of priests who rail against promiscuity and abuse children; of TV evangelists who extol the family and consort with prostitutes.

I am not saying that anyone on this forum has ever any sexual activity with any children. (Although, considering that there are thousands of members that is a possibility. I do say that some of those, having fleeting, unbidden thoughts of that nature, are attacking others as a way of proving to themselves that they are pure.

One of the more interesting portions of the article told of how some posters, in an effort to bring attention to this fake scandal, found and posted pictures depicting child pornography. They have been arrested and charged, Whether they will convince the courts that there motives were honorable is questionable. On the other hand, shouldn't terminal stupidity be a punishable offense?

Have you ever went a day without talking down to someone who has a different point of view than you do?

PaceAdvantage
03-07-2018, 02:38 PM

One of the more interesting portions of the article told of how some posters, in an effort to bring attention to this fake scandal, found and posted pictures depicting child pornography. They have been arrested and charged, Whether they will convince the courts that there motives were honorable is questionable. On the other hand, shouldn't terminal stupidity be a punishable offense?The responses to the above should be good.

Unless those whom I am expecting to respond have just gotten tired of the whole thing already. But you sure have left the door wide open...and I'm expecting some good action. :popcorn:

Tom
03-07-2018, 02:38 PM
Meryl Streep appeared to be a main attraction at the awards show Sunday night.. They all love her. Isn't she the immoral beanbag that watched Harvey do what he did for years without saying anything to anyone?
The majority of the Hollywood elite are good for one thing...acting. They look nice in expensive clothing. Underneath however they're the lowest of bottom-feeders. I rarely even glance at newer movies anymore because they truly make me sick.

The only way that pig got away with as much as he did is because the spineless scumbags that are Hollywood refused to stop him. The ONLY reason they are supporting Me Too is because they have been outed. most, just like Hillary do not care at all about the victims, only their own images.

HalvOnHorseracing
03-07-2018, 03:34 PM
Someday I'll relate the story of meeting Harvey Weinstein and doing some work (sort of work) for him and his partner, Corky Berger.

PaceAdvantage
03-07-2018, 03:41 PM

One of the more interesting portions of the article told of how some posters, in an effort to bring attention to this fake scandal, found and posted pictures depicting child pornography. They have been arrested and charged, Whether they will convince the courts that there motives were honorable is questionable. On the other hand, shouldn't terminal stupidity be a punishable offense?I mean sure...I'm sure it is totally related to nothing except innocent pizza and hotdogs...

For example, how could anyone NOT read anything else into something like the below:

Hi John,

The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you're busy, so feel free not to respond if it's not yours or you don't want it.

SusanerYou'd be NUTS to think it has something to do with anything but actual pizza!! :pound:

mostpost
03-07-2018, 04:22 PM
Have you ever went a day without talking down to someone who has a different point of view than you do?
I'm sorry if you feel I was talking down to you. I was merely pointing out that there has never been the slightest evidence that the Podestas were running a child pornography ring out of a Washington DC pizzeria, and that it takes a certain type to believe that they were, Not my fault if you are one of those.

classhandicapper
03-07-2018, 05:30 PM
NONE of you has done the amount of independent research I have done into possible connections between significant people in the democrat party and pedophiles.

The mainstream media has not reported on the issue in an unbiased or comprehensive way. The media found aspects of the pizzagate story that were clearly false or extremely unlikely and shot those down. It then used the false parts to shoot down the entire story even though there is some legitimate evidence and some that remains unexplained or ignored. I did enough independent research to be able to shoot down one piece of wikileaks evidence that no one else explained by finding a reference to it in the Washington Post from many years ago that explained what it meant.

Just for starters, Jeffry Epstein is a convicted pedophile and had a close relationship with the Clintons and others in Hollywood.

Laura Silsby was trafficking kids out of Haiti and Bill and Hillary Clinton intervened to help her.

There is Anthony Weiner and Bob Menendez.

There's a wikileaks email that suggests under-aged children were brought to a party for "entertainment" and evidence the supplier was a whack job woman with a suspicious web site that has since gone private.

There's a verified statement by law enforcement that "cheese pizza" is in fact used by pedophiles as code for child porn.

That's not even getting into some of the more speculative stuff related to comments by Andrew Breitbart and his Acorn work, that there were legitimate instagram photos that suggest "unhealthy" sexual interests, a video that suggested tolerance of such behavior, or other unexplained wikileaks emails that suggest a non literal interpretation.

If you want to know the truth, just ignore the media and go to primary sources. Some of the overall story is false. Some is speculation and likely to be wrong or a misunderstanding. But some of it is 100% accurate and verifiable.

In my opinion, it is extremely likely that members of the democrat party knowingly have political and/or personal relationships with people that are pedophiles. They must simply look the other way - most likely because these people contribute a lot of money to the party or because some of them consider it just another lifestyle choice that should be normalized and with nothing immoral about it.

classhandicapper
03-07-2018, 05:36 PM
Mosty, you are way out of line for even suggesting that anyone on this forum is projecting something because they are discussing possible reprehensible behavior by some people in politics. The only reason I'm not totally going off on you is respect for our host and because I'm above it.

Our politicians are corrupt and incompetent. That much is obvious. But some are horrible human beings also. It's a simple fact. You know less about this issue than usual. At most, you read a few mainstream articles by people that don't know what they are talking about either or that have an agenda to protect political friends. I have done independent research because I wanted to know just how disgusting these people are and what was true and what was false. I'm smart enough to know I can't trust anyone in the media on either side.

Tom
03-07-2018, 09:24 PM
The only reason I'm not totally going off on you is respect for our host and because I'm above it.

Oh, go ahead, blast him! And PM it to me instead of posting it.
You will feel better......and so will I! :coffee::headbanger:

davew
03-07-2018, 09:41 PM
Everyone knows Chicago has the best hot dogs, but how many would it be to buy $65K worth for a party?

Why would one of Hillary's friends be stopped trying to leave Haiti with 23 small children for 'adoption'?

If a rich guy in China wanted to have 10 kids a year for whatever reason, what would keep him from paying a lady $10K to get inseminated to carry his kid? (and also hospital and legal) to do whatever he wanted with his stable of kids? He could raise them like a herd of cattle, and then sell organs or 'whatever'...

mostpost
03-08-2018, 01:34 AM
NONE of you has done the amount of independent research I have done into possible connections between significant people in the democrat party and pedophiles.
In other words you are obsessed with this subject. Reading lunatic websites is not research.

The mainstream media has not reported on the issue in an unbiased or comprehensive way. The media found aspects of the pizzagate story that were clearly false or extremely unlikely and shot those down. It then used the false parts to shoot down the entire story even though there is some legitimate evidence and some that remains unexplained or ignored.
Isn't there a principle in the law about a preponderance of evidence? If most of the evidence is clearly false or extremely unlikely, the chances are the story is false.

I did enough independent research to be able to shoot down one piece of wikileaks evidence that no one else explained by finding a reference to it in the Washington Post from many years ago that explained what it meant.
Why don't you share that with us?

Just for starters, Jeffry Epstein is a convicted pedophile and had a close relationship with the Clintons and others in Hollywood.
Epstein pled guilty and was sentenced in 2008. At which point the Clintons had already ended their relationship with him. Clinton's trips on Epstein's plane took place in the early 2000's.

Laura Silsby was trafficking kids out of Haiti and Bill and Hillary Clinton intervened to help her.
Laura Silsby, and nine other whack jobs from two Baptist churches in Idaho went to Haiti to "rescue" child victims of the earthquake. Unbelievably, the thought it would be OK to take any random children regardless of whether they had living parents or not.

Their purpose in doing so was to take them back to an orphanage which Silsby was starting and eventually to have them adopted. These people were really stupid, but there is no evidence that they were engaged in child sex trafficking.

Why did Bill and Hillary Clinton get involved? Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State at the time and Bill Clinton was influential in Haiti because of the humanitarian work he had done in previous disasters. There was no other connection between the Clinton's and Laura Silsby beyond some email she had sent them soliciting donations.

There is Anthony Weiner and Bob Menendez.

There's a wikileaks email that suggests under-aged children were brought to a party for "entertainment" and evidence the supplier was a whack job woman with a suspicious web site that has since gone private.
Then show us this email and just how it suggests all of this.

There's a verified statement by law enforcement that "cheese pizza" is in fact used by pedophiles as code for child porn.
And Cheese Pizza is also used by people as code for ordering cheese pizza.

That's not even getting into some of the more speculative stuff related to comments by Andrew Breitbart and his Acorn work, that there were legitimate instagram photos that suggest "unhealthy" sexual interests, a video that suggested tolerance of such behavior, or other unexplained wikileaks emails that suggest a non literal interpretation.

In that one paragraph you use the word speculative once and the word suggest three times. Allow me to speculate that you are way to susceptible to suggestion,

If you want to know the truth, just ignore the media and go to primary sources. Some of the overall story is false. Some is speculation and likely to be wrong or a misunderstanding. But some of it is 100% accurate and verifiable.
I also am a great believer in primary sources. But when the primary sources are interpreted in such a bizarre way, not so much.

In my opinion, it is extremely likely that members of the democrat party knowingly have political and/or personal relationships with people that are pedophiles. They must simply look the other way - most likely because these people contribute a lot of money to the party or because some of them consider it just another lifestyle choice that should be normalized and with nothing immoral about it.

Democrats are no more or no less likely to be pedophiles than are Republicans, but Democrats are much less likely to make unfounded accusations for political gain.

hcap
03-08-2018, 01:38 AM
NONE of you has done the amount of independent research I have done into possible connections between significant people in the democrat party and pedophiles. Why are you Comet PING PONG loonie using wikileaks instead of the mainstream media? My guess you buy into Guccifer 2.0 and your dork-in-chief's religious beliefs that the intelligence agencies are evil and that the Russians are really the good guys.

Mostpost, the ultimate probledm is that all the tin foil threads on OT use very questionable sources. Starting with climate change, to this thread, without any reliable analysis.. Don't try to change these guys minds. It's like Faux Noos has taken over. Or is it Drudge?

independent research ?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

PaceAdvantage
03-08-2018, 02:50 AM
Man, I didn't realize you lefties were so pro "THE MAN"

I thought you guys were counter-culture...but you read like straight arrows...always believing what "THE MAN" tells you to believe.

What happened to you children of the 60s?

What a disappointment...

PaceAdvantage
03-08-2018, 02:53 AM
BTW, does mostpost and hcap really believe they are talking about actual pizza and hotdogs in those emails...

Not saying they're talking about what CH is talking about...maybe it's some national security codeword bullshit.

But really you two...you think all those references (like the "pizza-related map" on the back of ol' Johnny P's hanky) are to actual food? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

****in gullible bastards you both are if so.

hcap
03-08-2018, 03:02 AM
Man, I didn't realize you lefties were so pro "THE MAN"

I thought you guys were counter-culture...but you read like straight arrows...always believing what "THE MAN" tells you to believe.

What happened to you children of the 60s?

What a disappointment...Ok, peace, love and rock n' roll.

We also got the US out of Vietnam. Contrary to the righties of the 60's who used their billy clubs to make their point. Pretty much like the debating style the alt right uses today.

CincyHorseplayer
03-08-2018, 03:14 AM
The funny thing about this is the arguments haven't changed. The protestation of 1958 America. The 60's ideal conceived from the warm bed of prosperity. It's a luxury and it's dated. 2018 America is an entirely different place. If you are close to the streets and talk to people you will know just how much things have changed. I have been left leaning my whole life. But the right has this thing more figured out today. That's where I'm at.

davew
03-08-2018, 05:59 AM
comet ping pong may be wrong, but does not mean pizzagate is....

hcap
03-08-2018, 10:18 AM
Total Bullshit!

Btw, source of bullshit?

boxcar
03-08-2018, 10:26 AM
Total Bullshit!

Btw, source of bullshit?

Be careful, 'cappy, you'll burst a blood vessel if you get your panties in too much of a wad. Why are you concerned about the "source"? You leftists never question the sources the lamestream media use when they leak news about Trump, even though it's always, always "anonymous" sources. Sources only matter to you when someone dares question the character of leftists.

woodtoo
03-08-2018, 10:38 AM
Total Bullshit!

Btw, source of bullshit?

I'm really surprised a man of your high morale ethics doesn't want this exposed if only remotely possible. Could it be that you are hiding some inner feelings? As I've heard you explain earlier in a different thread how this reverse psychology works.

hcap
03-08-2018, 10:45 AM
Total Bullshit!

Why is asking for the source of this bullshit such a BFD?

woodtoo
03-08-2018, 10:47 AM
Total Bullshit!

Why is asking for the source of this bullshit such a BFD?

The source is in the opening credits a good place to start.:headbanger:

PaceAdvantage
03-08-2018, 10:50 AM
Total Bullshit!

Btw, source of bullshit?Those emails are pretty ****ed up, wouldn't you say? Or are those emails all faked too?

woodtoo
03-08-2018, 10:50 AM
The New Nationalist, credit where credit is due.

PaceAdvantage
03-08-2018, 10:51 AM
Total Bullshit!

Why is asking for the source of this bullshit such a BFD?We know the source...wikileaks...we know the emails...I don't think anyone claims the emails are a forgery...

Thus, the source, for now, can be the emails.

You don't see anything strange about those emails? A guy like you, who sees everything strange and wrong with Trump, doesn't see one thing totally weird about those emails.

hcap
03-08-2018, 10:53 AM
The source is in the opening credits a good place to start.:headbanger:Just had cataract surgery.Why is it such a BFD for the source to be listed so I can just click on where this totally fake nonsense originated?

What do youse guys have to be afraid of?

PaceAdvantage
03-08-2018, 10:54 AM
BTW, I couldn't quite understand what that email about the handkerchief meant, but now that the supposed hidden meaning behind the word "map" was displayed in the video, it kind of makes perfect sense now.

Whole lot of willful self-deception going on by some participants in this thread...they don't even want or need an explanation...:lol:

They think it's really about an actual slice of pizza and a couple of hot dogs...:lol:

I don't know what it's about, but I know it's not about food. Any idiot can see that.

PaceAdvantage
03-08-2018, 10:55 AM
Just had cataract surgery.Why is it such a BFD for the source to be listed so I can just click on where this totally fake nonsense originated?

What do youse guys have to be afraid of?My only source is the wiki email dump from podesta...unless you can cite to me proof the emails are fake, that's all we need.

hcap
03-08-2018, 10:59 AM
Youse guys claim all of the mainstream media is not to be trusted. Of course EEVERY MSM outlet agrees "pizzagate" is total bullshit.

Don't you think something might be wrong with your "alternative" sources"

Come on, all of the MSM?

PaceAdvantage
03-08-2018, 11:03 AM
Youse guys claim all of the mainstream media is not to be trusted. Of course EEVERY MSM outlet agrees "pizzagate" is total bullshit.

Come on, all of the MSM?What's your thought on the whack Podesta emails...assuming you don't think they are fake.

Forget everything else.

boxcar
03-08-2018, 11:04 AM
BTW, I couldn't quite understand what that email about the handkerchief meant, but now that the supposed hidden meaning behind the word "map" was displayed in the video, it kind of makes perfect sense now.

Whole lot of willful self-deception going on by some participants in this thread...they don't even want or need an explanation...:lol:

They think it's really about an actual slice of pizza and a couple of hot dogs...:lol:

I don't know what it's about, but I know it's not about food. Any idiot can see that.

And Hcap is always insulting me to no end for being a "literalist". Yet, he would die defending his belief in literal hankies and literal pizza literal hot doggies, etc.

hcap
03-08-2018, 11:22 AM
What's your thought on the whack Podesta emails...assuming you don't think they are fake.

Forget everything else.While U.S. intelligence agencies have concluded that Russia was behind the email thefts, the AP drew on forensic data to report Thursday that the hackers known as Fancy Bear were closely aligned with the interests of the Russian government.

The AP’s reconstruction— based on a database of 19,000 malicious links recently shared by cybersecurity firm Secureworks — shows how the hackers worked their way around the Clinton campaign’s top-of-the-line digital security to steal chairman John Podesta’s emails in March 2016.

....the cybersecurity firm that was brought in to clean out the DNC’s computers finished its work, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange told a British Sunday television show that emails related to Clinton were “pending publication.”

“WikiLeaks has a very good year ahead,” he said.

On Tuesday, June 14, the Democrats went public with the allegation that their computers had been compromised by Russian state-backed hackers, including Fancy Bea.

Mueller is ingvestigating this now and how social media was manipulated in the Turnip's favor.

WikikleaKS is one of the ultimate fake news sites. Think about it.

Why did they not "leak" anything on the Turnips already corrupted reputation?

boxcar
03-08-2018, 11:27 AM
While U.S. intelligence agencies have concluded that Russia was behind the email thefts, the AP drew on forensic data to report Thursday that the hackers known as Fancy Bear were closely aligned with the interests of the Russian government.

The AP’s reconstruction— based on a database of 19,000 malicious links recently shared by cybersecurity firm Secureworks — shows how the hackers worked their way around the Clinton campaign’s top-of-the-line digital security to steal chairman John Podesta’s emails in March 2016.

....the cybersecurity firm that was brought in to clean out the DNC’s computers finished its work, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange told a British Sunday television show that emails related to Clinton were “pending publication.”

On Tuesday, June 14, the Democrats went public with the allegation that their computers had been compromised by Russian state-backed hackers, including Fancy Bea.

Mueller is ingvestigating this now and how social media was manipulated in the Turnip's favor.

Funny how the DNC forbade the FBI from investigating the "hacks" of their computers, but had no problem going to a private outside source. :coffee:

hcap
03-08-2018, 11:42 AM
As I said........

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/mueller-asking-what-trump-knew-about-hacked-emails-n851941

Mueller asking if Trump knew about hacked Democratic emails before release

AND

https://www.scmagazineuk.com/mueller-team-questions-trumps-knowledge-of-hacked-dnc-emails/article/748138/

US investigators in the Russian probe led by Robert Mueller have been asking witnesses if US President Trump knew emails were stolen from Democrat entities by Russians and were going to be leaked by WikiLeaks prior to their publication.

Mueller's team is particularly interested in Trump's call in July 2016 for Russia to find the 30,000 emails missing from opponent Hillary Clinton's private email server, a topic that had dominated much of the election cycle, according to a report by NBC News.

“Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing," Trump said a few days after WikiLeaks began dribbling out emails stolen in the Russian hack of the Democratic National Committee (DNC). Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer later said the president was joking.

PaceAdvantage
03-08-2018, 11:47 AM
While U.S. intelligence agencies have concluded that Russia was behind the email thefts, the AP drew on forensic data to report Thursday that the hackers known as Fancy Bear were closely aligned with the interests of the Russian government.

WikikleaKS is one of the ultimate fake news sites. Think about it.

Why did they not "leak" anything on the Turnips already corrupted reputation?So you're not going to answer a simple question. That says a whole lot.

At least you're not trying to claim the emails are fake.

woodtoo
03-08-2018, 11:50 AM
As I said........

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/mueller-asking-what-trump-knew-about-hacked-emails-n851941

Mueller asking if Trump knew about hacked Democratic emails before release

AND

https://www.scmagazineuk.com/mueller-team-questions-trumps-knowledge-of-hacked-dnc-emails/article/748138/

US investigators in the Russian probe led by Robert Mueller have been asking witnesses if US President Trump knew emails were stolen from Democrat entities by Russians and were going to be leaked by WikiLeaks prior to their publication.

Mueller's team is particularly interested in Trump's call in July 2016 for Russia to find the 30,000 emails missing from opponent Hillary Clinton's private email server, a topic that had dominated much of the election cycle, according to a report by NBC News.

“Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing," Trump said a few days after WikiLeaks began dribbling out emails stolen in the Russian hack of the Democratic National Committee (DNC). Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer later said the president was joking.
New word for you and mulears " stretchbelievers ":lol:

hcap
03-08-2018, 11:51 AM
So you're not going to answer a simple question. That says a whole lot.

At least you're not trying to claim the emails are fake.I said Wikileaks is one of the ultimate fake news sites.

Reshape your "simpler" question with details. I am not up on the latest bogus claims

PaceAdvantage
03-08-2018, 11:53 AM
I said Wikileaks is one of the ultimate fake news sites.

Reshape your "simpler" question with details. I am not up on the latest bogus claimsSo then, I have you on record as saying the emails posted all around the world from and to Podesta are NOT actual, word for word copies of actual emails sent to and from John Podesta's email account.

Do I have this correct?

Wonder why mostpost went through all that trouble with that post yesterday when he could have simply typed "those emails are fake."

I have never heard anyone claim they were fake...even Podesta himself never claimed they weren't from this account.

But you think they are forgeries...good to know.

hcap
03-08-2018, 11:58 AM
And Hcap is always insulting me to no end for being a "literalist". Yet, he would die defending his belief in literal hankies and literal pizza literal hot doggies, etc.Dr Freud,sometimes a hotdog is just a hotdog. Unlike Noah's ark is just a boat packing in all the species on the earth until a non authenticated "flood" supposedly totally deluged the entire earth.

PaceAdvantage
03-08-2018, 12:00 PM
I guess if they're fake, there is no DNC Russian hacking and the Trump collusion argument gets a little weaker...somebody alert Mueller of this shocking new fact!

hcap
03-08-2018, 12:03 PM
So then, I have you on record as saying the emails posted all around the world from and to Podesta are NOT actual, word for word copies of actual emails sent to and from John Podesta's email account.

Do I have this correct?

Wonder why mostpost went through all that trouble with that post yesterday when he could have simply typed "those emails are fake."

I have never heard anyone claim they were fake...even Podesta himself never claimed they weren't from this account.

But you think they are forgeries...good to know.Why do youse guys go on and on without the specific email and wehat Podesta actually said? Quote the email and quote Podesta admitting his email was authentic, and in what context?

PaceAdvantage
03-08-2018, 12:06 PM
The emails can't be fake, can they hcap. That would undermine the Trump/Russia hacking thingy...can't have that.

So they must be real. You haven't come out and said they are fake either. You can't even answer the question.

Because if you answer that they are real, then you must answer what you think of the wacky things said within them...the stuff nobody has answers for.

You can't be a complete idiot and think they're actually talking about the food pizza in those emails, right? You're not an idiot...that much I know.

But you are about as big a partisan as mostpost, so your brain can't allow you to stray from the party line, even for Podesta.

hcap
03-08-2018, 12:07 PM
I guess if they're fake, there is no DNC Russian hacking and the Trump collusion argument gets a little weaker...somebody alert Mueller of this shocking new fact!The only thing that is not fake is the Russians hacked the election and Wikileaks.
As I said. Sources? and quotes of specifics.

PaceAdvantage
03-08-2018, 12:08 PM
I asked you a pretty direct and simple question a few replies back. I'm not boxcar. You can answer my question.

hcap
03-08-2018, 12:17 PM
I asked you a pretty direct and simple question a few replies back. I'm not boxcar. You can answer my question.Specifics? What email and where and when did Podesta authenticate it.

davew
03-08-2018, 12:20 PM
I apologize for the last video I posted ( I had only seen the first 15 minutes when linking it). The last half went into more graphic detail and language and may not be acceptable for a family website. I tried going back and edit post, but too much time had past. If any moderator would like to delete it, feel free to do so. Who would have thunk such a video would be allowed to remain on youtube?

PaceAdvantage
03-08-2018, 12:45 PM
I apologize for the last video I posted ( I had only seen the first 15 minutes when linking it). The last half went into more graphic detail and language and may not be acceptable for a family website. I tried going back and edit post, but too much time had past. If any moderator would like to delete it, feel free to do so. Who would have thunk such a video would be allowed to remain on youtube?Done...I didn't watch much past the first few minutes

PaceAdvantage
03-08-2018, 12:46 PM
Specifics? What email and where and when did Podesta authenticate it.You'd make a terrific defense attorney.

Plus you sound like Boxcar in the religion thread at this point...don't feel like dancing that dance.

hcap
03-08-2018, 12:54 PM
You'd make a terrific defense attorney.

Plus you sound like Boxcar in the religion thread at this point...don't feel like dancing that dance.You and boxcar have at least 3 left feet and are both very :confused::confused::confused:

classhandicapper
03-08-2018, 01:23 PM
Democrats are no more or no less likely to be pedophiles than are Republicans, but Democrats are much less likely to make unfounded accusations for political gain.

Again, you don’t know what you are talking about.

NONE of my conclusions were drawn from reading lunatic websites and much of this has been discussed ad nauseam here and elsewhere.

The reason I rejected much of the mainstream analysis was because none of the major newspapers did an unbiased and comprehensive job of the analysis.

When you've read all the wikileaks emails in context, you know which ones have logical explanations and which ones seem creepy. I spent a lot of time arguing with some of the proponents of pizza gate when their analysis was wrong and I had evidence to back myself up. The problem is the tougher ones were avoided by the media.

When you've seen the photographs posted on instagram accounts with responses from some of the people involved, you know which ones are creepy and which ones are not. The media focused on the things that could be explained away.

When you’ve seen a video of someone joking about certain sexual preferences and the people are laughing you know there’s a higher tolerance for certain things in that company that there would be among most people.

When someone is a convicted pedophile or caught trying to have a relationship with an underaged girl there's not much else to say.

Saying the relationship was ended when Epstein got busted is a cop out. Of course it was. lmao The things is, a lot of people in power knew “Epstein” had a thing for younger girls because some of them went to his island where they were paraded around and offered services according to the girls themselves. Years ago even Trump mentioned that Epstein apparently had a thing for “young girls”.

When he was alive Andrew Breitbart said publicly that Weiner was going to get busted for under-aged girls (that was long before he was actually busted). So his “sex problem” was well known also.

There’s more to the Silsby story than meets the eye.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-25/clinton-silsby-trafficking-scandal-and-how-media-attempted-ignorecover-it

But I know, Zerohedge is actually a fake news Russian source that should be permanently barred from Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube for disagreeing with the left.

You are entitled to believe the nonsense you read from mainstream sources with political agendas and I am entitled to believe what I believe based on my own research.

classhandicapper
03-08-2018, 01:41 PM
Specifics? What email and where and when did Podesta authenticate it.

Podesta pretty much revealed the emails were his when he publicly said his emails were hacked. Also, he's been accused of being corrupt at best and a vile human being at worst based on those emails. If any of the relevant ones were faked, he's surely have refuted them by now.

There's virtually no doubt all the emails (Podesta, Stratfor and others) are real and accurate.

wikileaks has never been credibly accused of releasing faked documents.

classhandicapper
03-08-2018, 01:59 PM
Why did they not "leak" anything on the Turnips already corrupted reputation?

They were too busy doing backups of all the stuff they published about Bush, the republicans, and the Iraqi war. That's when democrats used to like them and think they were an accurate source doing good work for the country. :lol:

The actual answer is they don't do the leaking or hacking.

They publish what they receive from whistle blowers after they verify it.

Assange said he would gladly publish any accurate documents about Trump that were leaked to him, but no one provided any. He also still insists the source of the DNC information was not Russian or connected to Russia.

The speculation on who it actually was that leaked the DNC info is part of another controversy.

That speculation is based on some comments Assange made that have been followed up by other sources that say they have evidence. The problem seems to be no one in the US government or intelligence community seems wiling to interview Assange or anyone else claiming to have evidence for who the source was. Makes you think they are afraid to reveal the real answer or are being forced to cover for someone.

PaceAdvantage
03-08-2018, 02:01 PM
Well, we know that never happens. The US Government is always truthful and forthcoming, according to mostpost and hcap anyway...oh wait, except when it's Bush and WMDs...:lol:

They didn't believe the government on that one...

boxcar
03-08-2018, 02:19 PM
You and boxcar have at least 3 left feet and are both very :confused::confused::confused:

Would that be between us or for each of us?

Anyhow...none of your feet are long enough to touch the planet. Never have been and never will be. Very likely has something to do with all the helium you have stored away in your attic since childhood. :coffee:

davew
03-08-2018, 02:46 PM

Come on, all of the MSM?

Whenever I hear George Clintonopoulouus on an issue, I just know he is fair and unbiased.

Could you explain how all 19 national security organizations agree that the DNC's server was hacked by Russians when none of them examined the server?

boxcar
03-08-2018, 04:51 PM
Dr Freud,sometimes a hotdog is just a hotdog. Unlike Noah's ark is just a boat packing in all the species on the earth until a non authenticated "flood" supposedly totally deluged the entire earth.

And many times, things are what they say they are -- even in the bible. The sensible sense just plain ol' makes good sense.

boxcar
03-08-2018, 05:13 PM
I asked you a pretty direct and simple question a few replies back. I'm not boxcar. You can answer my question.

Of course, you're not. You're way too small to fit into my shoes. :lol::lol:

hcap
03-09-2018, 02:11 AM
wikileaks has never been credibly accused of releasing faked documents. But it has been hacked. We do not know what is fake and not fake.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/oct/23/are-clinton-wikileaks-emails-doctored-or-are-they-/

Are the Clinton WikiLeaks emails doctored, or are they authentic?

t’s not just that they came from Russian hackers in an attempt to meddle in the U.S. election.

But also that they might have been doctored.

"It’s possible to verify the legitimacy of some, but not all, of the emails, cybersecurity experts said. So we can’t definitively say none of the thousands of leaked emails, which came from campaign chair John Podesta's account, have been doctored.

..."I would be shocked if the emails weren't altered," said Jamie Winterton, director of strategy for Arizona State University’s Global Security Initiative, citing Russia’s long history of spreading disinformation. In massive document dumps like the Podesta email leak, the risk of encountering altered documents is heightened because it’s easy to slip them in among thousands of genuine documents, said Susan Hennessey, a Brookings Institution fellow and former lawyer for the National Security Agency.

"It is possible the WikiLeaks dump of Podesta’s emails includes forged or altered documents," Hennessey said. "With any large leak, it is wise to proceed with caution and skepticism and verify the authenticity of documents before reporting."

.................................................. .

However I am trying to find out which specific leaked email supports pizzagate. Do you have any and can it provide evidence for the elaborate conspiracy of an elaborate Democratic party pedophile ring?

As I said in your original pizzagate posts, I think all of it is pure and total crap.

mrhorseplayer
03-09-2018, 08:42 AM
HC destroying hard drives and cell phones while being under federal investigation is a felony and thats how many counts?

davew
03-09-2018, 08:52 AM
HC destroying hard drives and cell phones while being under federal investigation is a felony and thats how many counts?

they have been compromised, how can we be sure she did it? (hcap logic)

Tom
03-09-2018, 09:03 AM
We should wipe her out - you know, like with a cloth!

Lying bitch.:pout:

hcap
03-09-2018, 10:19 AM
One more time, I asked " I am trying to find out which specific leaked email supports pizzagate

Do you have any and can it provide evidence for the elaborate conspiracy of an elaborate Democratic party pedophile conspiracy plot

woodtoo
03-09-2018, 11:24 AM
The Truth is Out There...dum dum dum da

PaceAdvantage
03-09-2018, 11:37 AM
One more time, I asked " I am trying to find out which specific leaked email supports pizzagate

Do you have any and can it provide evidence for the elaborate conspiracy of an elaborate Democratic party pedophile conspiracy plotIt's not any one email I would imagine...if it were ONE SINGLE smoking gun email, it would probably lend a lot more credence to the conspiracy theory.

I believe it's a cacophony of emails all using the same, strange, secret code words apparently...because, like I asked you (and you have yet to answer), one can't possibly believe they are talking about ACTUAL pizza and ACTUAL hotdogs in those multitude of emails in which these apparent code words appear over and over again.

davew
03-09-2018, 12:01 PM

Do you have any and can it provide evidence for the elaborate conspiracy of an elaborate Democratic party pedophile conspiracy plot

the one about spirit cooking with artist and Luciferian, Marina Abrimovic.

https://truthearth.org/2016/11/07/pedophile-code-words-found-in-podesta-e-mails-warning-very-disturbing/

hcap
03-09-2018, 04:28 PM
the one about spirit cooking with artist and Luciferian, Marina Abrimovic.

https://truthearth.org/2016/11/07/pedophile-code-words-found-in-podesta-e-mails-warning-very-disturbing/Luciferian ritualistic pedophilia and human (child) sacrifice.

Youse guys are out of your teny tiny minds. Hint: teny tiny CODE means minuscule, or microscopic. Got it.

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-38156985

The saga of 'Pizzagate': The fake story that shows how conspiracy theories spread

No victim has come forward. There's no investigation. And physical evidence? That doesn't exist either.

But thousands of people are convinced that a paedophilia ring involving people at the highest levels of the Democratic Party is operating out of a Washington pizza restaurant.

The story riveted fringes of Twitter - nearly a million messages were sent last month using the term "pizzagate".

hcap
03-09-2018, 04:36 PM
It's not any one email I would imagine...if it were ONE SINGLE smoking gun email, it would probably lend a lot more credence to the conspiracy theory.

I believe it's a cacophony of emails all using the same, strange, secret code words apparently...because, like I asked you (and you have yet to answer), one can't possibly believe they are talking about ACTUAL pizza and ACTUAL hotdogs in those multitude of emails in which these apparent code words appear over and over again.Cacophony, with an emphasis on PHONY... Hows about 2 or more leaked emails that support a secret Democratic party Luciferian ritualistic pedophilia and human (child) sacrifice ring.?

Proceed with the cacophony:confused::confused::confused:

hcap
03-10-2018, 12:29 AM
Somehow, conspiracy theorists keep winding up in Trump administration.

https://www.salon.com/2018/03/09/somehow-conspiracy-theorists-keep-winding-up-in-trump-administration/

John Gibbs, a senior official at the Department of Housing and Urban Development, repeatedly promoted a conspiracy theory that Hillary Clinton’s former campaign chief had engaged in satanic rituals.

During the 2016 campaign, Gibbs was among many prominent supporters of candidate Donald Trump who spread false claims that John Podesta — at the time chairman of the Clinton operation — had attended a dinner held by satirical performance artist named Marina Abramovic who had previously mocked superstitious religious beliefs under the term “spirit cooking.”

Far-right internet trolls spun several emails released by WikiLeaks into a wide-ranging theory that Podesta, his brother Tony, and other top Democratic officials were secretly running a global child slavery ring which also involved satanic rituals and murder out of a pizzeria in a Washington suburb — a fiasco that came to be known as pizzagate.

Proceed with the cacophony

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

hcap
03-10-2018, 12:31 AM
If You Believe In Pizzagate, You're A Willful Moron

https://www.ranker.com/list/debunking-pizzagate/hugh-landman?var=6&utm_expid=16418821-388.pwrOe5-lSJetLqzNW0S00A.1&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

The Comet Ping Pong pizza pedophile conspiracy theories epitomize the term conspiracy theory: a story based on little evidence, spurious connections, and "facts" that are completely made up. Debunking the Pizzagate conspiracy theory proves to be fairly easy, as most of the "facts" behind this controversy came from the same 4chan geniuses who gave the world the Chester Bennington pedophilia conspiracy. The Pizzagate conspiracy began when Wikileaks leaked emails from Hillary Clinton staffer John Podesta. Among his emails were messages between Podesta and James Alefantis, owner of Comet Ping Pong pizza parlor. The James Alefantis conspiracy stemmed from his own work with Democratic fundraisers and his ex-boyfriend, another prominent Democrat.

Thus, when the Pizzagate emails arrived, bottom-feeders on Reddit and 4chan spun a (dumb) story that Comet pizza was the site of a child sex ring. Despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, the Comet pizza sex ring scandal took off, igniting conspiracies about Barack Obama, the Clintons, and even talk of Satanist involvement. Government officials from the US all the way to Turkey pushed the theory as fact, leading to one armed citizen actually walking into Comet Ping Pong and opening fire. While thankfully no one was hurt by this debacle, the same cannot be said for human dignity.

PaceAdvantage
03-10-2018, 02:01 AM
Cacophony, with an emphasis on PHONY... Hows about 2 or more leaked emails that support a secret Democratic party Luciferian ritualistic pedophilia and human (child) sacrifice ring.?

Proceed with the cacophony:confused::confused::confused:I never said I believed there is some secret Dem Luciferian + whatever other words you put in my mouth and tacked on there.

The only thing I'VE done in THIS THREAD, is ask you if you believe they are talking about actual PIZZA and HOT DOGS.

I bet you haven't even read any of the emails...because if you had, you couldn't come back here with a straight face (like mostpost, but he's GOOD), and tell me yes, I believe they are talking about actual PIZZA and HOT DOGS...:lol:

Then again, you probably have read them, agree with me, but don't want to say so publicly. Any IDIOT reading those emails will say to themselves "self, what the hell are they talking about...it's certainly not about food."

If those emails came from Manafort you'd be demanding a second special counsel just to investigate what the hell he was covering up with the use of select food item code words.

PaceAdvantage
03-10-2018, 02:05 AM
Hcap, you could pretend Comet Pizza never existed and still have an interesting discussion about the emails. Have you read them?

The emails have nothing to do with Comet Pizza (at least I don't think any of the emails specifically mentions the place, but I could be wrong).

You really only have to read one or two of the emails to make your head spin.

But I get it...you're like Boxcar in the religious thread, but the Dems are your own "personal, untouchable Jesus" this time around...funny how that happens.

davew
03-10-2018, 05:01 AM
Somehow, conspiracy theorists keep winding up in Trump administration.

https://www.salon.com/2018/03/09/somehow-conspiracy-theorists-keep-winding-up-in-trump-administration/

John Gibbs, a senior official at the Department of Housing and Urban Development, repeatedly promoted a conspiracy theory that Hillary Clinton’s former campaign chief had engaged in satanic rituals.

During the 2016 campaign, Gibbs was among many prominent supporters of candidate Donald Trump who spread false claims that John Podesta — at the time chairman of the Clinton operation — had attended a dinner held by satirical performance artist named Marina Abramovic who had previously mocked superstitious religious beliefs under the term “spirit cooking.”

Far-right internet trolls spun several emails released by WikiLeaks into a wide-ranging theory that Podesta, his brother Tony, and other top Democratic officials were secretly running a global child slavery ring which also involved satanic rituals and murder out of a pizzeria in a Washington suburb — a fiasco that came to be known as pizzagate.

Proceed with the cacophony

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

How do you know? are you John Podesta? maybe John Gibbs saw him there?

biggestal99
03-10-2018, 06:55 AM

Exactly. There should be laws on the books regarding surrogacy in all states.
There should also be laws on the books regarding the parentage of children of same sex couples. Who are the parents? This law makes sure that all involved are treated fairly and uniformly.

Allan

biggestal99
03-10-2018, 07:06 AM
Cacophony, with an emphasis on PHONY... Hows about 2 or more leaked emails that support a secret Democratic party Luciferian ritualistic pedophilia and human (child) sacrifice ring.?

Proceed with the cacophony:confused::confused::confused:

Is called mass hysteria. It’s a well known phenonom.

Allan

hcap
03-10-2018, 09:05 AM
I never said I believed there is some secret Dem Luciferian + whatever other words you put in my mouth and tacked on there.

The only thing I'VE done in THIS THREAD, is ask you if you believe they are talking about actual PIZZA and HOT DOGS.

I bet you haven't even read any of the emails...because if you had, you couldn't come back here with a straight face (like mostpost, but he's GOOD), and tell me yes, I believe they are talking about actual PIZZA and HOT DOGS...:lol:

Then again, you probably have read them, agree with me, but don't want to say so publicly. Any IDIOT reading those emails will say to themselves "self, what the hell are they talking about...it's certainly not about food."

If those emails came from Manafort you'd be demanding a second special counsel just to investigate what the hell he was covering up with the use of select food item code words.Maybe you avoided saying "secret Dem Luciferian, blah, blah, blash, but every other conspiracist here has.

Pizza, Hot dogs NO!! I have not read any leaked emails that convince me they are talking about secret Dem Luciferian conspiracies. That's why I keep asking all present conspiacists to quote some so I can nuclearize them and utter ally destroy all the PAS loonies. Including you and CH.

davew specificall posted an unknown sourced video claiming a "Luciferian ritualistic pedophilia and human (child) sacrifice. Comet ping pong pizza is at the center of this nonsense

hcap
03-10-2018, 09:16 AM
Is called mass hysteria. It’s a well known phenonom.

AllanIt is and was politically weaponized by PA off topic.

davew
03-10-2018, 09:18 AM
Not a podesta email but from stratfor executive stating Obama spent $65,000 flying in pizza/dog from Chicago for a private party.

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/02/09/obama-spent-65000-to-fly-pizzas-hotdogs-from-chicago/

were these special pizza/dogs or did that $65K also include jet fuel/rental?

hcap
03-10-2018, 10:04 AM
Not a podesta email but from stratfor executive stating Obama spent $65,000 flying in pizza/dog from Chicago for a private party.

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/02/09/obama-spent-65000-to-fly-pizzas-hotdogs-from-chicago/

were these special pizza/dogs or did that $65K also include jet fuel/rental?Even if this crock is true, It was from 2012, 4 years before the 2016 prez election.Are you saying pizza and hot dogs are "code words". :eek::eek: Can you prove they are not about ordering food? So pizzagate aficionados must not only rely on questionable sources, but also unproven code words from pedophiles. Post the so-called "pedophile" dictionary, and just one mainstream reliable source verifying the order and delivery.

davew
03-10-2018, 10:07 AM
How about Anthony Weiner - would you consider him a pedophile?

hcap
03-10-2018, 10:13 AM
So now Obama was running a child-trafficking ring?

Oh what tangled webs we weave when we practice to deceive

https://static01.nyt.com/newsgraphics/2016/12/07/pizzagate/daaa6b3b2a4ae2f0d1d1a18456d77ed4436b8ca0/network-wide.png

Dissecting the #PizzaGate Conspiracy Theories

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/10/business/media/pizzagate.html

boxcar
03-10-2018, 10:51 AM
Maybe you avoided saying "secret Dem Luciferian, blah, blah, blash, but every other conspiracist here has.

Didn't your goddess Hillary believe there was a "vast right wing conspiracy" against her?

hcap
03-10-2018, 11:05 AM
A "vast right wing conspiracy"

There was in the 90's, and it was refreshed by Turnip supporters recently.

https://www.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=Vast%20right-wing%20conspiracy

"Vast right-wing conspiracy" is a conspiracy theory popularized by a 1995 memo by political opposition researcher Chris Lehane and then referenced in 1998 by the then First Lady of the United States Hillary Clinton, in defense of her husband, President Bill Clinton, characterizing the continued allegations of scandal against her and her husband, including the Lewinsky scandal, as part of a long campaign by Clinton's political enemies.[1] The term has been used since, including in a question posed to Bill Clinton in 2009 to describe verbal attacks on Barack Obama during his early presidency.Hillary Clinton mentioned it again during her 2016 presidential campaign

boxcar
03-10-2018, 11:09 AM
A "vast right wing conspiracy"

There was in the 90's, and it was refreshed by Turnip supporters recently.

https://www.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=Vast%20right-wing%20conspiracy

"Vast right-wing conspiracy" is a conspiracy theory popularized by a 1995 memo by political opposition researcher Chris Lehane and then referenced in 1998 by the then First Lady of the United States Hillary Clinton, in defense of her husband, President Bill Clinton, characterizing the continued allegations of scandal against her and her husband, including the Lewinsky scandal, as part of a long campaign by Clinton's political enemies.[1] The term has been used since, including in a question posed to Bill Clinton in 2009 to describe verbal attacks on Barack Obama during his early presidency.Hillary Clinton mentioned it again during her 2016 presidential campaign

Of course, there was. After all, the objects of the conspiracy are dem(on)s.

And in addtion the scientific consensus, naturally, has proven that conspiracies are only and always one-way streets. :coffee:

hcap
03-10-2018, 11:20 AM
Of course, there was. After all, the objects of the conspiracy are dem(on)s.

And in addtion the scientific consensus, naturally, has proven that conspiracies are only and always one-way streets. :coffee:Save this crap for the religious thread. Your personal reservation

boxcar
03-10-2018, 11:36 AM
Save this crap for the religious thread. Your personal reservation

I'm equally at home on the reservation (religion) or off of it (the profane world). You just don't like that, do you? :coffee:

Tom
03-10-2018, 03:21 PM
The vast conspiracy in the 90s was the Bitch attacking the victims of her POS predator drone of a husband. She used that to deflect his culpability in demeaning women to satisfy his animal lust.

I have to wash my hands every time I post about those two scumbags.:puke:

fast4522
03-10-2018, 03:57 PM
I'll tell you what, Donald J. Trump became President and all of a sudden ICE & Homeland made several raids in New Hampshire for human trafficking.

Say what you want, I'll say Go Trump Go:ThmbUp::ThmbUp::ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

boxcar
03-10-2018, 04:12 PM
I'll tell you what, Donald J. Trump became President and all of a sudden ICE & Homeland made several raids in New Hampshire for human trafficking.

Now all they gotta do is make raids on the entire state of Kalifornia, starting with the state capitol. :D

horses4courses
03-10-2018, 05:15 PM
Now all they gotta do is make raids on the entire state of Kalifornia, starting with the state capitol. :D

You just blew their cover.
That's a felony, ya know?

boxcar
03-10-2018, 05:49 PM
You just blew their cover.
That's a felony, ya know?

No, I'm just and advisor they should listen to.

davew
03-10-2018, 05:55 PM

Do you think the 0bama administration put the brakes on certain actions?

classhandicapper
03-11-2018, 09:30 AM
But it has been hacked. We do not know what is fake and not fake.

Considering Wikileaks mostly releases documents that contain damaging information about governments, government institutions, and people within them, you would think some of the targets would defend themselves and provide credible evidence if any of it was false.

You know why they don't?

Because Wikileaks goes to extraordinary lengths to avoid publishing anything unless it can be verified as accurate and legit (unlike the mainstream media). They do extraordinary due diligence because their reputation is on the line.

There are a lot of powerful people that want to discredit Wikileaks because the truth hurts. And sooner or later Assange will probably get scammed by someone trying to discredit him and wikileaks, but that day has not come yet.

classhandicapper
03-11-2018, 09:55 AM
[B]No victim has come forward. There's no investigation. And physical evidence? That doesn't exist either.

No victims of Harvey Weinstein came forward for decades while he and other powerful people in Hollywood were sexually harassing and raping women and in some cases young teen boys.

It took decades in some cases for the victims of abuse in the Catholic Church to come forward despite the fact that the church has many enemies that want to destroy it.

When very powerful people sexually abuse their wives, girlfriends, co workers, people seeking employment, children etc.. it can come along with a threat of career destruction, violence, or even death. It can also cause fear, guilt etc..

That's why so many powerful actresses and actors in Hollywood did not come forward (even though in some cases they were already rich and powerful too).

The second reason is that it's incredibly difficult to prove that someone abused you because these things are done in private. It's your word against theirs. There are no witnesses.

So you can imagine how powerless young girls and boys feel when they are the victims of pimps and people in power.

To really blow a case open and prosecute effectively, you do need witnesses and physical evidence. But at times there is enough circumstantial evidence to know something is amiss without having the evidence to prosecute.

Lots of people hinted about Weinstein because they surmised what was up, but even now he's still a free man.

fast4522
03-11-2018, 12:32 PM
Do you think the 0bama administration put the brakes on certain actions?

I believe it has proven that the Obama administration selectively enforced what they wanted to.

boxcar
03-11-2018, 12:53 PM
I believe it has proven that the Obama administration selectively enforced what they wanted to.

Which makes him a scofflaw and a murderer for whom God only knows how many American deaths he is morally culpable for that have come by the hands of illegal aliens because he refused to enforce immigration laws and deport them back to their countries of origin.

hcap
03-12-2018, 05:20 AM
Considering Wikileaks mostly releases documents that contain damaging information about governments, government institutions, and people within them, you would think some of the targets would defend themselves and provide credible evidence if any of it was false.

Where is the code words Weinstein and Catholic priests used to disguise their actions.?

Please. Comparing certain individuals abusing women and young boys to a secret cabal of the Democratic party operating out of a pizza shop abusing and SACRIFICING children is a ridiculous stretch. You are back fitting absurd conspiracy theories to supporting your politics.

Your outright refusal to believe ANY MSM accounts are typical of The Turnip and all of his ass kissers. I don't buy this incredible SET of conspiracies surrounding pizzagate, not showing up in any MSM.

PaceAdvantage
03-12-2018, 11:11 AM
BTW, it's pretty cool that the New York Times, of all places, went out of its way to debunk this whole thing...must be some serious stuff for the NYT to devote all that space and three reporters...

They sure left out a lot though...

I like the queen of England reptilian bit at the end...nice touch.

hcap
03-12-2018, 11:27 AM
BTW, it's pretty cool that the New York Times, of all places, went out of its way to debunk this whole thing...must be some serious stuff for the NYT to devote all that space and three reporters...

They sure left out a lot though...

I like the like the queen of England reptilian bit at the end...nice touch. ..nice touch.I postedd this. NYT article. It is 100% calling all he specifics fake news.

Please quote the "real news" you claim to see like the "queen of England reptilian bit" at the end..Did not see it, but recenly had cataract surgery.

Maybe all alt right posters believing this crap can cop out claiming brain surgery:jump::jump::jump:?.

hcap
03-12-2018, 11:51 AM
Youse guys have yet to indicate where the pedop[hile "cde words qre lited on wikileaks.. For this fake newes to have any credibility, in addition yo the claim that ther was a secret cabal of the Democratic party operating out of a pizza shop abusing and SACRIFICING children, you must provide a source and "dictionary" of these so-called code words. So far no one has.

Just a reminder that a outrageous claim of independently researching this nonsense is is by itself without any evidence, totally BOGUS.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/05/washington-pizza-child-sex-ring-fake-news-man-charged

Armed man charged after 'self-investigating' pizzagate conspiracy

Edgar Welch was charged Monday with four offenses after firing three shots at Comet Ping Pong, which a fake news story had alleged ran a child sex ring

PaceAdvantage
03-12-2018, 11:55 AM
Why does the existence of one crackpot who went into a pizza store with a gun mean anything to anyone? As if that's proof the entire story is bogus?

The entire story might be bogus, but you pushing the Comet Pizza / Guy with Gun story at every turn seems a bit overdone and strange.

johnhannibalsmith
03-12-2018, 12:02 PM
I never understood why Comet Ping Pong is taken at face value unlike everything else. Maybe it is a code word for Applebee's?

hcap
03-12-2018, 12:11 PM
Why does the existence of one crackpot who went into a pizza store with a gun mean anything to anyone? As if that's proof the entire story is bogus?

The entire story might be bogus, but you pushing the Comet Pizza / Guy with Gun story at every turn seems a bit overdone and strange.Actually the phrase "self investigation was used by CH. Self investigating is the absurd motivation used by this pizzagate crackpot. I am hopeful none of the alt right crackp[ots here don't self investigate this fake crap and practice what they tend to preach about how fake morality nay arise out of the bogus claim of ownership of their TRUE superior morality

davew
03-12-2018, 12:18 PM
Where is the code words Weinstein and Catholic priests used to disguise their actions.?

Please. Comparing certain individuals abusing women and young boys to a secret cabal of the Democratic party operating out of a pizza shop abusing and SACRIFICING children is a ridiculous stretch. You are back fitting absurd conspiracy theories to supporting your politics.

Your outright refusal to believe ANY MSM accounts are typical of The Turnip and all of his ass kissers. I don't buy this incredible SET of conspiracies surrounding pizzagate, not showing up in any MSM.

YOU are the only one saying this is a secret cabal of the Democratic party. It is worldwide including many in government leadership and extremely rich people.

PaceAdvantage
03-12-2018, 12:22 PM
Lolita Express anyone? How many times did Bill Clinton book that trip? Hillary went a few times as well, did she not? Fun stuff... :puke:

classhandicapper
03-12-2018, 01:31 PM

WTF are you even talking about?

To begin with, YOU are the one going to the crackpot websites looking for definitions of pizza-gate that you can then shoot down.

1. FBI documents have verified that code words like "cheese pizza" and various symbols are used by pedophiles to communicate with each other. There was also a police report I posted a few months back that verified it. The term "cheese pizza" was also recorded as a slang in an entry on the urban dictionary LONG before pizza gate even started.

2. I never said there was a sex ring operating out a pizza place in Washington.

I said it's very likely some prominent members of the democratic party are either pedophiles or more likely have a relationship with people they know to be pedophiles and look the other way for political or financial reasons.

I haven't identified anyone on my list with specifics. I have my suspicions based on the evidence.

I've said from the start that a LOT of what's out there is wild speculation from crackpots that's a misunderstanding of reality. I've spent time arguing with those crackpots demonstrating that some of their theories were bullshit with counter evidence. However, not all it is explainable and some of it is very creepy.

I started hearing these stories before the mainstream even started reporting on it. My reactions was "HOLY SHIT". As I started researching I found some of it was probably nonsense and some that was accurate but hard to interpret. When the mainstream finally started reporting on it, journalists identified the crackpot and false stuff, shot it all down, and gave the impression that since some of it was bullshit, that meant all of it was bullshit.

That is false.

Some people may argue that the media had an agenda to discredit it all and some may argue they are incompetent boobs, but they are either one or the other.

There's a lot of circumstantial evidence of very creepy behavior and emails that have yet to be explained and that have since been backed up by materials and statements from law enforcement to go along with actual busts for pedophilia of other people like (Weiner, Epstein, and Menendez).

classhandicapper
03-12-2018, 01:45 PM
YOU are the only one saying this is a secret cabal of the Democratic party. It is worldwide including many in government leadership and extremely rich people.

He's taking a page out of the mainstream playbook.

Look for the craziest speculation and false material out there, discredit that, and then claim victory.

The work of the media was grossly negligent.

No one is expecting serious journalists to make accusations and potentially destroy people's lives and careers based on speculation about circumstantial evidence, but if you are going to cover a story at all, at least cover it thoroughly, including the creepy stuff that is not easily explained away.

davew
03-12-2018, 02:07 PM
He's taking a page out of the mainstream playbook.

Look for the craziest speculation and false material out there, discredit that, and then claim victory.

The work of the media was grossly negligent.

No one is expecting serious journalists to make accusations and potentially destroy people's lives and careers based on speculation about circumstantial evidence, but if you are going to cover a story at all, at least cover it thoroughly, including the creepy stuff that is not easily explained away.

Plus this is really old news - the media can not keep up with Trump who works many more hours per week than they ever have.

hcap
03-13-2018, 06:46 AM
1. FBI documents have verified that code words like "cheese pizza" and various symbols are used by pedophiles to communicate with each other. There was also a police report I posted a few months back that verified it. The term "cheese pizza" was also recorded as a slang in an entry on the urban dictionary LONG before pizza gate even started. Which are your purported FBI documents? Why can't I FIND THE ACTUAL DOCUMENTS?

My searches only repeat the claim that there are FBI documents copied from hare-brained conspiracy sources claiming there are.

With never a document linked to?

I am not believing any of your claims here or out there in thew pizzagate whackjob echo chamber. I am not posting on this thread until the pizzagate whackjob echo chamber. HERE provides proof. Go ahead echo each other ad infinitum.

Sayonara.

woodtoo
03-13-2018, 07:49 AM
Which are your purported FBI documents? Why can't I FIND THE ACTUAL DOCUMENTS?

My searches only repeat the claim that there are FBI documents copied from hare-brained conspiracy sources claiming there are.

I am not believing any of your claims here or out there in thew pizzagate whackjob echo chamber. I am not posting on this thread until the pizzagate whackjob echo chamber. HERE provides proof. Go ahead echo each other ad infinitum.

Sayonara.

Buh bye .

PaceAdvantage
03-13-2018, 08:46 AM

Sayonara.I betcha those who didn't believe Galileo sounded just like you back in the day... :pound:

hcap
03-13-2018, 09:04 AM
I betcha those who didn't believe Galileo sounded just like you back in the day... :pound:Galileo vs pizzagate?:lol::lol::lol: A bit of a stretch. All tin foil hat threads here are like the condemnation of Galileo Galilei by the PA off topic loonies' modernized version of Roman Catholic Inquisition in 1633 for his support of heliocentrism

Tom
03-13-2018, 09:17 AM
Originally Posted by hcap View Post

They are in that stack with the evidence of Trump's collusion.

btw, the code words for the pizzagate were "pick up or delivery?"

hcap
03-13-2018, 10:56 AM
They are in that stack with the evidence of Trump's collusion.

btw, the code words for the pizzagate were "pick up or delivery?"

The only thing I found was a photoshoped document claing these code words from unreliable wikileaks. All attempts to track down the original FBI source itself came up a huge zip.

Why is that?

OH, I forgot. Roger Stone has not fully fessed up yet.

woodtoo
03-13-2018, 10:59 AM
The only thing I found was a photoshoped document claing these code words from unreliable wikileaks. All attempts to track down the original FBI source itself came up a huge zip.

Why is that?

Wikileaks has proven to be 100% reliable. Why do you doubt them so?

hcap
03-13-2018, 11:01 AM
Wikileaks has proven to be 100% reliable. Why do you doubt them so?I have already posted the unreliability of wikileaks

On this thread.

woodtoo
03-13-2018, 12:32 PM
I have already posted the unreliability of wikileaks

On this thread.

Then ask Hillary she's super smart,Trump will give you her password then you will know everything just like the Russians and the Chinese and the N.Koreans and Wikileaks too.

davew
03-13-2018, 12:45 PM
I have already posted the unreliability of wikileaks

On this thread.

But you were wrong - please post a WikiLeaks document proven to be wrong

(not just some crap like 19 national security organizations all agree as reported by ABC's George Stephanopoulos...)

classhandicapper
03-13-2018, 05:02 PM

Sayonara.

The FBI documents were included in the wikileaks batch that contained the Podesta emails and the Stratfor emails.

I was able to find the same documents at an independent source, but I don't have the link readily available. No one disputed the validity of the FBI documents that elaborated on the symbols used by pedophiles to communicate with each other.

The way the mainstream attempted to discredit the symbols was to point out that other companies use similar symbols but no one is accusing them of pedophilia. Of course, those other companies don't have pictures of children with their hands taped to a table, holding large sums of money, with a price tag of $1200 on them, and other seedy pictures and and comments on their instgram accounts posted by the owners and employees. I guess that's why no one suspected anything. smh

classhandicapper
03-13-2018, 06:42 PM
Wikileaks documents

https://wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols

Full PDF

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/FBI-pedophile-symbols.pdf

hcap
03-14-2018, 02:11 AM
But you were wrong - please post a WikiLeaks document proven to be wrong

(not just some crap like 19 national security organizations all agree as reported by ABC's George Stephanopoulos...)The burden of proof is on you.
You have no evidence, no witnesses, no investigation of pizzagate

But it has been hacked. We do not know what is fake and not fake.But also that they might have been doctored.[/B]

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/oct/23/are-clinton-wikileaks-emails-doctored-or-are-they-/
Are the Clinton WikiLeaks emails doctored, or are they authentic?

"It’s not just that they came from Russian hackers in an attempt to meddle in the U.S. election.But also that they might have been doctored. "It’s possible to verify the legitimacy of some, but not all, of the emails, cybersecurity experts said. So we can’t definitively say none of the thousands of leaked emails, which came from campaign chair John Podesta's account, have been doctored.

..."I would be shocked if the emails weren't altered," said Jamie Winterton, director of strategy for Arizona State University’s Global Security Initiative, citing Russia’s long history of spreading disinformation. In massive document dumps like the Podesta email leak, the risk of encountering altered documents is heightened because it’s easy to slip them in among thousands of genuine documents, said Susan Hennessey, a Brookings Institution fellow and former lawyer for the National Security Agency.

"It is possible the WikiLeaks dump of Podesta’s emails includes forged or altered documents," Hennessey said. "With any large leak, it is wise to proceed with caution and skepticism and verify the authenticity of documents before reporting."

Arte you denying US intelligence agencies have determined Russia was behind election meddling like the Turnip did until recently??

I told you I found the same Wikilesks document purported to be attributed to the FBI.

Unfortunately for tin foil hat lovefs, the FBI knows nothing about it on the FBI actual site. Do yourself a favor and search for anything you believe about pizzagate and so called pedop[hlil "CODE WORDS"

here......

https://www.fbi.gov/@@search?SearchableText=code+words+pedophiles&pageSize=20&page=1

And another analysis of pizzagate.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/pizzagate-conspiracy/

CLAIM..

FalseThe 'Podesta e-mails' revealed the existence of a secret society of pedophiles operating through a pizza place loosely connected to Clinton associate David Brock.

False
https://us-east-1.tchyn.io/snopes-production/uploads/2018/03/rating-false.png

hcap
03-14-2018, 02:31 AM
Above post was also meant for CH. Especially the search on the actual FBI site on the so-called pedophile code words..

davew
03-14-2018, 07:59 AM
Above post was also meant for CH. Especially the search on the actual FBI site on the so-called pedophile code words..

that search is not for internal documents, you have proved NOTHING

hcap
03-14-2018, 10:43 AM
that search is not for internal documents, you have proved NOTHINGBull as usual. Type in "code words pedophiles" and you will get articles about only pedophiles and cybersecurity. Below is a video with an FBI agent talking about pedophiles. A FBI MEMBER. Qualifies as an internal document.to me

Type "pizza" or hot dog - zip.

Wikileaks is yanking your chain. Not my fault youse guys fell for this idiocy hook, line ans Turnip sinker.Roger Stone is a justified target of the Mueller investigation, and even before the investigation ends, we already know agents of Russian oligarchs and the Russian gov played US citizens on social media, and manipulated wikileaks

Btw, once again absolutely no MSM fell for this crap. Why? Is it a cosmic conspiracy greater than any conspiracy ever?? Even you can't be so gullible

https://youtu.be/htUgsU4TxXI

davew
03-14-2018, 11:25 AM
well, it really does not matter what FBI says, does it?

http://yournewswire.com/new-jersey-pedophile-podesta/

woodtoo
03-14-2018, 11:37 AM

Confirmed : cheese pizza = child porn :hcap = blind mouse

classhandicapper
03-14-2018, 11:38 AM
SNOPES coverage of this story was even worse than the NY Times and Washington Post. At least the NY times didn't pretend the FBI document was not authentic. Instead it pointed out that other companies have similar symbols in their logos. But as I said, of course others have similar symbols. The difference is they don't have a lot of other creepy and seedy circumstantial evidence that raises eyebrows to go along with it.

hcap
03-14-2018, 11:40 AM

The so-called FBI documents linked to on wikishit by CH claiming secret pedophile code words are not FBI. Rather fake news.

Your link is also a fake news internet site

hcap
03-14-2018, 12:01 PM
SNOPES coverage of this story was even worse than the NY Times and Washington Post. At least the NY times didn't pretend the FBI document was not authentic. Instead it pointed out that other companies have similar symbols in their logos. But as I said, of course others have similar symbols. The difference is they don't have a lot of other creepy and seedy circumstantial evidence that raises eyebrows to go along with it.Snopes is only one among many wolves biting at your lunacy. So,what about absolutely nothing on the actual FBI site search engine about your bonkers cosmic conspiracy of pizzagate connecting pedophile code words

The obviously phony crap on wikileaks you claimed as true was no proof of code words found by the FBI. It was cobbled together to manipulate Trumpeteers.

None of your stuff is credible. Especially using wikileaks to prove anything

classhandicapper
03-14-2018, 12:04 PM
The FBI documents were Classified documents when leaked to Wikileaks. They were unclassified to law enforcement to help law enforcement fight child pornography, child trafficking, and pedophilia. That is most likely why they are not available on a regular search through the FBI. They AREN'T PUBLIC DOCUMENTS!!!! However, not even the mainstream papers like the NY Times refuted them. They must know they are real too. So they tried to explain away the images.

The department of the FBI that supposedly put the documents together was the Cyber Division, Innocent Images National Initiative according to the documents themselves.

That division does exist (as the FBI's own website proves) and they DO investigate child pornography and related crimes.

https://www.fbi.gov/audio-repository/news-podcasts-thisweek-innocent-images-national-initiative.mp3/view

The wikileaks aspect of this is not even controversial. You are wasting time barking up that tree. The wikileaks documents are real.

The controversial parts are why certain creepy photos and terms were used on instagram accounts (and have since been made private) and whether certain e-mails suggest that code was being used.

For the 100th time, I have gone through all of it. I have explained away some of it BETTER than the mainstream media did. They are idiots. They couldn't even explain it away as well as I could and they had an agenda to do so. #fvckingmorons

For example, I know what the "Hot Dog Stand in Hawaii" refers to and can prove it's most likely a harmless comment.

But some of it is extremely creepy, remains unexplained, is almost impossible to explain away, and I know which way I'd bet if you put up all the names and claims and asked me for a thumbs up or down. That doesn't get you a conviction. We aren't debating a conviction. We are debating what the truth is. OJ didn't get convicted, but we all know the truth and I have a very good idea about this too.

davew
03-14-2018, 12:24 PM
The so-called FBI documents linked to on wikishit by CH claiming secret pedophile code words are not FBI. Rather fake news.

Your link is also a fake news internet site

Here is another -part of USA TODAY network

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/crime/2017/10/20/lodi-prison-guard-tried-meet-8-year-old-girl-had-child-porn-feds-say/781995001/

classhandicapper
03-14-2018, 12:26 PM
Here is another -part of USA TODAY network

https://www.northjersey.com/story/news/crime/2017/10/20/lodi-prison-guard-tried-meet-8-year-old-girl-had-child-porn-feds-say/781995001/

That North New Jersey newspaper is part of a vast right wing conspiracy that's operating with the Russians. :lol:

hcap
03-14-2018, 12:37 PM
The FBI documents were Classified documents when leaked to Wikileaks. They were unclassified to law
How do you know they were classified. Wkileaks told you so?. And if thy are no longer classifesd why do they not appear now on their Public search engine?

Yeah I know about their cyber division. The video by the FBI agent eas connected to that division.

Attention, the link you posted.....

https://www.fbi.gov/audio-repository/news-podcasts-thisweek-innocent-images-national-initiative.mp3/view

Was simply about Pedophiles on the Internet trying to lure children as young as 10 years old into online activity. It was from 2010. And not any stuff about code words.

Go ahead quote ONE code word. You are trying very poorly to distract from your original point that wiki shit accurately posted real FBI pedophile code words documents.

davew
03-14-2018, 12:43 PM
That North New Jersey newspaper is part of a vast right wing conspiracy that's operating with the Russians. :lol:

I know, the lady talking is in the Russian internet fake site originating room. They invented a man, job, craigslist, advertisement, and false charge because it is ALL FAKE - but can be found by easy internet searches, dang they are GOOD.:lol::lol::lol:

hcap
03-14-2018, 12:44 PM
That North New Jersey newspaper is part of a vast right wing conspiracy that's operating with the Russians. :lol:However although this is an individual case and I never denied pedophiles existed, there were no code words used

classhandicapper
03-14-2018, 12:48 PM
How do you know they were classified. Wkileaks told you so?. And if thy are no longer classifesd why do they not appear now on their Public search engine?

Yeah I know about their cyber division. The video by the FBI agent eas connected to that division.

Attention, the link......

Was simply about Pedophiles on the Internet trying to lure children as young as 10 years old into online activity. It was from 2010. And not any stuff about code words.

Go ahead quote ONE code word. You are trying very poorly to distract from your original point that wiki shit accurately posted real FBI pedophile code words documents.

You are obviously too dense to add 1 + 1 and get 2.

The FBI division exists.

The FBI division investigates child porn and related crimes as part of it job.

Wikileaks leaks classified material and has never been caught with an altered or false document despite all the damage they have done to government and government agencies that would surely love to discredit them.

Wikileaks leaks a classified document from that FBI division.

The entire mainstream media makes an all out effort to shoot down the theory, but makes no effort to refute the FBI documents. Instead the focus is on proving that sometimes the symbols are innocent.

And you are still arguing whether the symbols mean anything? :lol::lol::lol:

Dude, we are WAY beyond that.

You probably still have figured out that "cheese pizza" is a real term used by pedophiles even though it's all over newspapers, urban dictionary, and the dark web.

Stick to climate change. At least there you have a legitimate case. :lol:

classhandicapper
03-14-2018, 12:50 PM
However although this is an individual case and I never denied pedophiles existed, there were no code words used

Dude, just go back to sleep.

"Salamak first came on the radar of authorities in May, when an undercover officer responded to a Craigslist ad placed by Salamak seeking "Woman/Moms that are into Cheese Pizza," — slang for child pornography, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office. "

hcap
03-14-2018, 12:53 PM
I am too dense and can''t add?

You are building a fantasy world using political imaginary numbers. Although they are real in math, they are imaginary in your cosmic convoluted conspiracy theory. Later

hcap
03-14-2018, 01:07 PM
Dude, just go back to sleep.

"Salamak first came on the radar of authorities in May, when an undercover officer responded to a Craigslist ad placed by Salamak seeking "Woman/Moms that are into Cheese Pizza," — slang for child pornography, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office. "Not found on the site posted. Searced for pizza and cheese. Not there

Found it only on Reddit?

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/77xozc/stephen_salamak_got_caught_with_child_porn_in/

hcap
03-14-2018, 01:17 PM
https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2017/05/26/russian-dnc-hackers-planted-leaks-with-fake-data/#6fa0681652ff

Russian 'Fancy Bear' Hackers Tainted Their Huge Leaks With Fake Data

The first evidence that the hacker crew responsible for the breach of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) snuck false information into their leaks has been uncovered by a group of researchers.

The hackers, a group called Fancy Bear that U.S. intelligence and law enforcement claim to be sponsored by Russia's intelligence unit, the GRU, planted the information inside a leak of emails belonging to a journalist and critic of the Putin regime, according to a report from Citizen Lab, a University of Toronto-based organization. That formed part of a massive hacking campaign attempting to steal Google passwords from 218 targets across 39 countries, including former American defense officials.

Though Citizen Lab couldn't definitively tie Fancy Bear to those "tainted leaks," Forbes separately obtained evidence that indicated the group was responsible.

It marks a worrying moment in the early history of mega-leaks: the doctoring of data and the subsequent promulgation of that legitimate-looking information to prop up propaganda. "Tainted leaks are the next frontier of disinformation: an attempt to really tamper with the integrity of large sets of information that people will believe to be genuine," said John Scott-Railton, researcher at Citizen Lab.

classhandicapper
03-14-2018, 01:21 PM
I am too dense and can''t add?

You are building a fantasy world using political imaginary numbers. Although they are real in math, they are imaginary in your cosmic convoluted conspiracy theory. Later

No, I'm a normal guy.

when I see a picture of a child with a price tag on it on an instagram account and the comment is "too expensive" I get creeped out.

When I see mainstream articles about trafficking in Haiti and then I see a picture of a child on an instagram account and a friend asks "Is that a Haiti special", I get creeped out.

When I see an email that talks about 3 kids being driven to an adult party "for your entertainment" I get creeped out.

When someone makes a trip to Somalia and is asked how it's going and the response is "Very good I'm seated with the kids so little wired" I get creeped out.

When someone asks "Who all is in the Austin office today who is going to want pizza? We only have one slice and we need to know how thinly to slice it...Simply send a single response, filed, color-coded, double-sided and
appropriately labeled, signed in triplicate and set on fire" I wonder what the hell they could possibly be talking about because it's clearly not pizza.

I could on and on and on. Things like this are not typically associated with the social media accounts and communications between typical people. You can't handle the fact that are some very creepy people associated with prominent democrats.

classhandicapper
03-14-2018, 01:24 PM
Not found on the site posted. Searced for pizza and cheese. Not there

Found it only on Reddit?

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/77xozc/stephen_salamak_got_caught_with_child_porn_in/

Seriously, please just go away. You are embarrassing yourself. Its' right in the article.

"Salamak first came on the radar of authorities in May, when an undercover officer responded to a Craigslist ad placed by Salamak seeking "Woman/Moms that are into Cheese Pizza," — slang for child pornography, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office. Salamak discussed a meeting with the undercover officer and her 8-year-old daughter and asked for a photo of the girl, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office. Federal authorities said Salamak also asked of the daughter, "What gets her in the mood? Porn on TV or internet?"

classhandicapper
03-14-2018, 01:54 PM
https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2017/05/26/russian-dnc-hackers-planted-leaks-with-fake-data/#6fa0681652ff

Russian 'Fancy Bear' Hackers Tainted Their Huge Leaks With Fake Data

The first evidence that the hacker crew responsible for the breach of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) snuck false information into their leaks has been uncovered by a group of researchers.

I agree 100% that it's obviously possible to alter hacked documents.

However, multiple governments, government institutions, and individuals that have had private and classified documents leaked by wikileaks have had every reason imaginable to come forward with real documents or evidence to demonstrate that wikileaks fabricated or altered their documents.

Every time wikileaks does this it's damaging someone or some institution.

Yet no one has come forward with the evidence to demonstrate it by providing originals or anything else.

The reason is Wikileaks is TRYING to expose corruption and illegal activity in government and corporations. To achieve it's goal, it has to remain credible or all they are is another mainstream left or right wing spin factory with half baked fake news. So they go through great lengths to ensure what they do receive is legit before they release it.

Reasonable people can argue they are doing more damage than good, but so far what they've been doing has been accurate.

There's a reason Assange is locked away in an embassy. It has nothing to do with sexual assault or rape. It's because he's dangerous to corrupt people and they want him eliminated.

hcap
03-15-2018, 01:14 AM
Not found on the site posted. Searced for pizza and cheese. Not there

Found it only on Reddit?

Ok, found it. For some reason, using my browser's search feature did not bring up "cheese pizza" individually or combined. Recently had cataract surgery, went back and re-read it.

I still maintain taking the leap to crackpot library of other so-called pedophile "code words" is a cosmic conspiracy. Here is the more of the crackpot list

Podesta email "code words"
Word Supposed meaning

hotdog = boy
pizza = girl
cheese = little girl
pasta = little boy
ice cream = male prostitute
walnut = person of colour
map = semen
sauce = orgy
domino = BDSM

YEAH, RIGHT:confused::confused::confused::confused:

hcap
03-15-2018, 10:38 AM
Russian manipulation of pizzagate. Much more likely than the accuracy of wikileaks gigantic humongous cosmic conspiracy theories

https://www.justsecurity.org/53241/russians-previewed-plan-disseminate-emails-trump-campaign/

A significant recent revelation in the Russia investigation has been largely overlooked in the rush of several breaking news stories over the past few days. A nugget of information is contained in the memo written by Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee (the so-called Schiff Memo), which was released on Saturday morning.

Prior to the memo, we knew that a Russian agent told Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos of “Moscow possessing ‘dirt’” on Hillary Clinton “in the form of ‘thousands of emails,’” according to Papadopoulos’s plea statement. The memo went a legally significant step further. As Rep. Adam Schiff recently told Chris Hayes, “our memo discloses for the first time that the Russians previewed to Papadopoulos that they could help with disseminating these stolen emails.” Rep. Schiff added, “When Donald Trump openly called on the Russians to hack Hillary Clinton’s emails, they’d be richly rewarded if they released these to the press, his campaign had already been put on notice that the Russians were prepared to do just that and disseminate these stolen emails.”

....Roger Stone’s communications with Guccifer 2.0 and WikiLeaks, and the head of Cambridge Analytica reaching out to Wikileaks to help release Clinton emails. There is, of course, also a long series of former Trump campaign officials’ misleading federal authorities about the campaign’s contacts with the Russians, and recent reporting that Hope Hicks allegedly said that Don. Jr. emails “will never get out” in discussions with President Trump about releasing a false statement to cover up the Trump Tower meeting with the Russians.

.................................................. ......
From the Wah Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../why-mueller-reportedly-thinks-trump-might-have-k...

Why Mueller reportedly thinks Trump might have known about the Russia hacks in advance

June 12, 2016. In a television interview, WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange reveals that his organization is in possession of emails from Hillary Clinton.

June 15. A document stolen from the DNC is leaked to Gawker.

July 22. WikiLeaks begins releasing more documents stolen from the DNC.

July 27. At a news conference, Trump asks Russia to release emails it hacked from Clinton’s private email server.

Aug. 21. Longtime Trump ally and confidant Roger Stone tweets that it will soon be Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta’s “time in the barrel.”

Sep. 20. WikiLeaks contacts Trump Jr. over Twitter pointing to a website that links Trump to Putin. Trump Jr. forwards the information to others in the campaign.

Oct. 2. Stone teases an upcoming WikiLeaks release of material on Clinton.

Oct. 3. WikiLeaks again contacts Trump Jr. to get a response to a quote from Clinton. Trump Jr. replies to ask what Stone was talking about.

Oct. 7. WikiLeaks begins releasing emails stolen from Podesta. The leaks continue for the rest of the month.

Oct. 12. WikiLeaks contacts Trump Jr. again, asking him to share a link to its information. Trump Jr. is in Paris giving a speech to a Russia-linked group; he shares the link when he gets back. Shortly after that message, Trump tweets.

https://youtu.be/1sivgGMDzQE

I think Roger Stone is a target of the Robert Mueller investigation

classhandicapper
03-15-2018, 12:06 PM
Ok, found it. For some reason, using my browser's search feature did not bring up "cheese pizza" individually or combined. Recently had cataract surgery, went back and re-read it.

I still maintain taking the leap to crackpot library of other so-called pedophile "code words" is a cosmic conspiracy. Here is the more of the crackpot list

Podesta email "code words"
Word Supposed meaning

hotdog = boy
pizza = girl
cheese = little girl
pasta = little boy
ice cream = male prostitute
walnut = person of colour
map = semen
sauce = orgy
domino = BDSM

YEAH, RIGHT:confused::confused::confused::confused:

I would guess that most of the key words you identified are either false or speculation based on the context of various messages that made no sense if read literally.

For example, the following is a legitimate sentence in an email:

> Ps. Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?<

Who the hell knows what that means, but it sure doesn't sound like a sentence that should be taken literally.

1. We know what cheese and cheese pizza are.

2. It's very likely that "hot dog" is not a reference to a frankfurter given the Stratfor emails, but I could imagine it refers to a male of some age. lol

3. It is known that pedophiles sometimes use handkerchiefs under their victims to collect a trophy or for some other bizarre reason. There is documentation for that. That's where "MAP" comes from. It's speculation that it's a "DNA" trophy or DNA Map.

4. It is known that there is such a thing as the handkerchief code used to send signals to let others know your sexual preference.

The rest of it is probably nonsense, but I don't surf the dark web, I am not familiar with the terminology used by pedophiles, and I could not find any independent verification.

davew
03-15-2018, 01:02 PM
June 12, 2016. In a television interview, WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange reveals that his organization is in possession of emails from Hillary Clinton.

July 10. Seth Rich robbery attempt ended in his death. Ex Bernie Sanders campaign worker, newly hired DNC IT worker.

July 27. At a news conference, Trump asks Russia to release emails it hacked from Clinton’s private email server.

August 8. WikiLeaks offers $20,000 reward for information on Seth Rich murder.

Aug. 21. Longtime Trump ally and confidant Roger Stone tweets that it will soon be Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta’s “time in the barrel.”

I agree, it looks bad. The evidence is overwhelming inconclusive proof of the collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. Schiff will be holding news conferences for the next 6 months expounding the Republican cover-up.

hcap
03-15-2018, 01:31 PM

July 10. Seth Rich robbery attempt ended in his death. Ex Bernie Sanders campaign worker, newly hired DNC IT worker.

August 8. WikiLeaks offers $20,000 reward for information on Seth Rich murder.

I agree, it looks bad. The evidence is overwhelming inconclusive proof of the collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. Schiff will be holding news conferences for the next 6 months expounding the Republican cover-up.It is apparent the Russkies manipulated social media. Wikileaks is an example

davew
03-15-2018, 01:50 PM
It is apparent the Russkies manipulated social media. Wikileaks is an example

WikiLeaks is funded more by George Soros than Russia. So Wikileaks is an example of what?

hcap
03-15-2018, 01:52 PM
WikiLeaks is funded more by George Soros than Russia. So Wikileaks is an example of what?Soros?
Source please? Hope you don't say wikileaks

davew
03-15-2018, 02:36 PM
Soros?
Source please? Hope you don't say wikileaks

You have proven without a doubt that sources are never needed to prove anything. Show your source saying WikiLeaks is Russia backed propaganda.

hcap
03-15-2018, 05:10 PM
You have proven without a doubt that sources are never needed to prove anything. Show your source saying WikiLeaks is Russia backed propaganda.I said it is much more likely a few posts back

https://www.justsecurity.org/53241/russians-previewed-plan-disseminate-emails-trump-campaign/

and

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/02/28/why-mueller-reportedly-thinks-trump-might-have-known-about-the-russia-hacks-in-advance/?utm_term=.736b68e79910

davew
03-15-2018, 05:43 PM
I said it is much more likely a few posts back

and

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/02/28/why-mueller-reportedly-thinks-trump-might-have-known-about-the-russia-hacks-in-advance/?utm_term=.736b68e79910

if it is good enough for dipSchiff, it is good enough for the dim WORLD :lol::lol::lol:

hcap
03-23-2018, 03:52 AM
It is apparent the Russkies manipulated social media. Wikileaks is an example

DNC Hacker Was a Russian Military Spy

https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2018/03/dnc-hacker-was-a-russian-military-spy/

"Guccifer 2.0, the “lone hacker” who took credit for providing WikiLeaks with stolen emails from the Democratic National Committee, was in fact an officer of Russia’s military intelligence directorate (GRU), The Daily Beast has learned. It’s an attribution that resulted from a fleeting but critical slip-up in GRU tradecraft.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/exclusive-lone-dnc-hacker-guccifer-20-slipped-up-and-revealed-he-was-a-russian-intelligence-officer

...The US intelligence community long ago concluded that Russia was behind the DNC hacks and that Guccifer 2.0 was a persona invented by GRU, so in one sense this is nothing new. But if the CIA and NSA knew that the DNC hacker was a GRU officer, then they certainly must have briefed President Trump about it. And yet he continued to insist in public that no one really knew for sure if the Russians were behind the campaign hacks.

Then there’s the fact that Trump confidante Roger Stone has admitted to conversations with Guccifer 2.0. Did Stone know that he was a GRU agent? I’ll bet Robert Mueller is trying to find out."

As I said I believe Stone is a target of the Mueller investigation.
Screw wikishit and the pizzagate horses it rode in on

davew
03-23-2018, 04:19 AM
You believe this because of leak from the Mueller group?
They are genius to deduce pathways of hack without even examining the hacked computer server.

hcap
03-23-2018, 04:31 AM
You believe this because of leak from the Mueller group?
They are genius to deduce pathways of hack without even examining the hacked computer server.Duh? The links are listed. More so than youse pizzagate mavens do. For instance where is anything bout George Soros? Or CH's claim of how he knows that the original FBI document specifying pizzagate "code words" was originally classified?

Btw, this Loony Tunes administration is going down and so will pizzagate

https://img00.deviantart.net/5598/i/2017/278/1/5/22_yosemite_sam_by_granitoons-dbpm4nc.png:pound::pound:

PaceAdvantage
03-23-2018, 09:57 AM
DNC Hacker Was a Russian Military Spy

https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2018/03/dnc-hacker-was-a-russian-military-spy/

"Guccifer 2.0, the “lone hacker” who took credit for providing WikiLeaks with stolen emails from the Democratic National Committee, was in fact an officer of Russia’s military intelligence directorate (GRU), The Daily Beast has learned. It’s an attribution that resulted from a fleeting but critical slip-up in GRU tradecraft.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/exclusive-lone-dnc-hacker-guccifer-20-slipped-up-and-revealed-he-was-a-russian-intelligence-officer

...The US intelligence community long ago concluded that Russia was behind the DNC hacks and that Guccifer 2.0 was a persona invented by GRU, so in one sense this is nothing new. But if the CIA and NSA knew that the DNC hacker was a GRU officer, then they certainly must have briefed President Trump about it. And yet he continued to insist in public that no one really knew for sure if the Russians were behind the campaign hacks.

Then there’s the fact that Trump confidante Roger Stone has admitted to conversations with Guccifer 2.0. Did Stone know that he was a GRU agent? I’ll bet Robert Mueller is trying to find out."

As I said I believe Stone is a target of the Mueller investigation.
Screw wikishit and the pizzagate horses it rode in onOld news dude.

And yeah, I'm sure this Guccifer, if he was a Russian intelligence officer, was totally up front about that with Roger Stone...:rolleyes:

Really man?

Besides, everyone knows Seth Rich was the one who hacked the DNC and delivered them to Wikileaks...what you posted above is nothing more than a false flag operation.

PaceAdvantage
03-23-2018, 09:59 AM
Btw, this Loony Tunes administration is going down and so will pizzagateGoing down just like Hillary was gonna win?

When are you going to cancel your fireworks show? Hopefully sooner than Hillary did...