PDA

View Full Version : Will Mueller indict Sanders campaign

Show Me the Wire
03-01-2018, 07:40 PM
and volunteers from the Australia Labor Party?

The Australian Labor Party paid Autralians to come to the U.S. and campaign for Sanders. Sanders campaign improperly accepted these paid foreign campaign workers, to influence the Presidential elections.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/bernie-sanders-2016-campaign-pays-145k-to-fix-complaint/2018/03/01/e8515740-1d77-11e8-98f5-ceecfa8741b6_story.html?utm_term=.e7989b100431

Oh Bernie, how could you betray us by colluding with foreign agents to influence a national election.

If Mueller does not indict the Sander's campaign, the Australin Labor Party and the foreign individuals involved, Mueller's limiting his indictments against Russian foreign nationals frames his investigation as a political attack against Trump and not a legitimate investigation.

boxcar
03-01-2018, 08:14 PM
and volunteers from the Australia Labor Party?

The Australian Labor Party paid Autralians to come to the U.S. and campaign for Sanders. Sanders campaign improperly accepted these paid foreign campaign workers, to influence the Presidential elections.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/bernie-sanders-2016-campaign-pays-145k-to-fix-complaint/2018/03/01/e8515740-1d77-11e8-98f5-ceecfa8741b6_story.html?utm_term=.e7989b100431

Oh Bernie, how could you betray us by colluding with foreign agents to influence a national election.

If Mueller does not indict the Sander's campaign, the Australin Labor Party and the foreign individuals involved, Mueller's limiting his indictments against Russian foreign nationals frames his investigation as a political attack against Trump and not a legitimate investigation.

Aussie collusion? Kool. :cool:

Show Me the Wire
03-01-2018, 08:25 PM
As far as influencing a national election, Sanders' collusion is much worse than the alleged Russian collusion. The alleged interference is not limited to internet ads and postings. Sander's actually had foreign citizens physically in the U.S. trying to influence the outcome of the election process. Foreign citizens helping to organize rallies, voter registration, and actually campaigning, in order to influence people about U.S. issues.

The above is a serious issue and Mueller should take action against Sanders, the Australian Labor Party and the foreign individuals who actually tried to influence vorters to vote through personal contact.

Show Me the Wire
03-01-2018, 08:38 PM
I am curious how the Australian Sanders campaign workers applied for entry into our country? Did they misrepresent themselves and the purpose for their visit or did they state they came here to work on a political campaign?

This foreign campaign worker issue needs to be addressed. Mueller do your job. How many of our laws were violated by the Sanders' campaign?

Tom
03-01-2018, 11:20 PM
Interesting......again, far more evidence than they have on Trump so far!

But will the left applaud investigating the exact same charge on one of their own, even if THEY rigged the election against
Bernie?

Seems the only one no one can prove screwed the election is TRUMP! :pound::pound::pound::pound:

Bernie, Hillary. the DNC...come on, get real here.
The Axis of evil and proof of it. :pound::pound::pound:

davew
03-01-2018, 11:26 PM
No, because Muellers' mandate is to find collusion between Trump campaign and Russia.(or at least blackmail people to say their superiors were involved).

Tom
03-01-2018, 11:48 PM
*s i n g *

Voting in a rigged election.
On the campaign trail, with no direction
I met a strange lady, she seemed quite shady,
She took me in and gave me some ad-vice
She said.

[Chorus 1]
I work for man named Mueller,
There couldn't be a man much crueler,
Can't you see, can't you see to survive,
You better run, you better wipe hard drives.

[Verse 2]
Buying votes for a man named Ber-nie
He got screwed in the DNC tourney,
I said can you help-a this old hump
He just smiled and told me it'll Never be Trump
And he said,

[Chorus 2]
I come from a land down under.
Where votes are cheap and easy to plunder
Wait and see, wait and see the uproar,
You better hide, you better lock your door

Sittin' in a cell in GITMO.
With Hillary and a man called Wiener
I said to the man you look-a much leaner
Than the witch who took Bernie to the cleaner

And he said.....
[Chorus 2]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s

mrhorseplayer
03-03-2018, 04:09 PM
Do they feel the bern now?

Tom
03-03-2018, 04:18 PM
What a total SAP Bernie is - no balls to stand up to those who screwed him royally- or just bought off to toe the line.

Either way, lucky he did not get to run.
The old coot is just not qualified for the job.
He is nothing but old talk and no walk.

fast4522
03-03-2018, 06:58 PM
What a total SAP Bernie is - no balls to stand up to those who screwed him royally- or just bought off to toe the line.

He is nothing but old talk and no walk.

He was a full commie 30 years ago and honeymooned in Russia, he has changed what he calls himself here and there but his profile has never changed.
Now his son is going into the family business, who is going to be stupid enough to vote for that.

chadk66
03-04-2018, 09:38 AM

He is nothing but old talk and no walk.He knew he was never going to be the candidate. He was an employee of the Clinton machine. The Bernie followers didn't get the memo :pound: