PDA

View Full Version : youtube loves first amendment (as long as you a lib)

davew
02-28-2018, 08:44 PM
Youtube has been dropping subscribers, pulling videos, and banning posters. All in the name of first amendment rights for LIBS....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/alex-jones-decries-youtube-apos-022215685.html

boxcar
03-01-2018, 09:52 AM
Youtube has been dropping subscribers, pulling videos, and banning posters. All in the name of first amendment rights for LIBS....

It's their only recourse when they have no argument.

JustRalph
03-01-2018, 11:11 AM
Twitter

Facebook

Apple

Microsoft

All tech blogs and publications

All lean far left

Tom
03-01-2018, 12:01 PM
Part of the master plan - add schools to that and you have...

Ihr Kampf

This is the new world order of book burning.

RunForTheRoses
03-01-2018, 02:17 PM
Twitter

Facebook

Apple

Microsoft

All tech blogs and publications

All lean far left

Even the main forum of reddit is hysterically left wing, there are a few subreddits that are not but you have to know how find them. The main feed is a joke.

PaceAdvantage
03-01-2018, 02:23 PM
Our youth have been well-trained in leftist ideology the last few decades...and school massacres are just part of the result...

mostpost
03-01-2018, 02:32 PM

Alex Jones is in danger of being dropped from You Tube for being a lying, bullying douchebag. Somehow, I am not upset.

Even though David's last name is Hogg; there is only one pig in this scenario.

Tom
03-01-2018, 03:10 PM
-1 :ThmbDown:

davew
03-01-2018, 03:34 PM
Alex Jones is in danger of being dropped from You Tube for being a lying, bullying douchebag. Somehow, I am not upset.

Even though David's last name is Hogg; there is only one pig in this scenario.

except many times Alex Jones is correct.

I could substitute many of your LIB IDOLS in the same statement, and still be correct....

LIB IDOL is a lying, bullying douchebag..... but the lamestream media idolizes him/her

0bama, Pelosi, Shumer, Waters, Clinton, .....

mostpost
03-01-2018, 07:40 PM
except many times Alex Jones is correct.
Which you care to list some times when this is the case? Which you care to list any?

I could substitute many of your LIB IDOLS in the same statement, and still be correct....
You have never been correct in the past; why should this be an exception?

LIB IDOL is a lying, bullying douchebag..... but the lamestream media idolizes him/her

0bama, Pelosi, Shumer, Waters, Clinton, .....
You have no clue who my idols are. Certainly not Maxine Waters. Obama yes, both Barach and Michelle. Nancy Pelosi is so far superior to other House Speakers such as Ryan and Boehner that it is sad. Same for Schumer compared to McConnell.

mostpost
03-01-2018, 07:41 PM
It's their only recourse when they have no argument.
I never have no argument. What I lack is the ability to uncloud your mind and help you to see the light.

Clocker
03-01-2018, 07:53 PM
Nancy Pelosi is so far superior to other House Speakers such as Ryan and Boehner that it is sad.

In her own words, "Are you serious? Are you serious?"

The woman is senile, and has been for some time. The truest thing she ever said was that they had to pass ObamaCare to see what was in it, because she was as clueless about what was in it as the rest of the country.

jocko699
03-01-2018, 08:39 PM
You have no clue who my idols are. Certainly not Maxine Waters. Obama yes, both Barach and Michelle. Nancy Pelosi is so far superior to other House Speakers such as Ryan and Boehner that it is sad. Same for Schumer compared to McConnell.

Mostie,

I would think that someone who so loves someone else would know how to spell their fffffing name:pound::pound::pound:

davew
03-01-2018, 09:03 PM

Here are some -> Clinton campaign paid Fusion GPS to hire Steele for opposition research that was used as part of information presented to '17 national security organizations' to get FISA warrants to get information on some in Trump campaign.

mostpost
03-02-2018, 01:15 AM
Mostie,

I would think that someone who so loves someone else would know how to spell their fffffing name:pound::pound::pound:
Well that's fffffing embarrassing.

Lemon Drop Husker
03-02-2018, 01:26 AM
Here are some -> Clinton campaign paid Fusion GPS to hire Steele for opposition research that was used as part of information presented to '17 national security organizations' to get FISA warrants to get information on some in Trump campaign.

You now what is even better?

People who think Trump is so stupid that he doesn't read books, or can't tie his own shoe, and that his Oval Office is nothing more than a playground full of napping and vacations. And yet, they STILL believe that he and his team full of retards managed to somehow pull off the greatest election heist in the entire history of American politics with the help of the Russians.

And if that isn't enough, you still keep belittling how stupid he is, and how awful his staff are, but yet hold on to this belief that he heisted the 2016 election in a grand scheme with Russia even though Hillary won the popular vote.

This is beyond black helicopter crazy shit. This is just pure insanity.

mostpost
03-02-2018, 01:26 AM
Originally Posted by mostpost
Davew posted.

In the first place, your response does not correspond to my quote. You are answering a different question than the one I posed above.

And of course you are wrong about the sources of the information used to get the FISA warrants. That was information developed by the FBI pursuant to information it received from an Australian diplomat after George Papadopoulos shot off his mouth at a Washington watering hole. You would know this if you read the Democratic memo instead of the fictional Nunez memo.

davew
03-02-2018, 06:52 AM
In the first place, your response does not correspond to my quote. You are answering a different question than the one I posed above.
But I did answer your question when you bastardized my quote. ->Which you care to list some times when this is the case? Which you care to list any?

And of course you are wrong about the sources of the information used to get the FISA warrants. That was information developed by the FBI pursuant to information it received from an Australian diplomat after George Papadopoulos shot off his mouth at a Washington watering hole. Is this what Adam Schiff means when he says the information is out there?You would know this if you read the Democratic memo instead of the fictional Nunez memo.You must have Xray eyes because all I see is BLACK redacted material around this explanation.

Please supply a link of dem response and list page/paragraph showing what you assert, or else I will conclude you are full of Schiff.

I realize you may have never listened to Alex Jones, as he broadcasts near 60 hours per week. That is understandable because I can only stomach Rachael Maddow about 5 minutes per month.

HalvOnHorseracing
03-02-2018, 06:06 PM
Please supply a link of dem response and list page/paragraph showing what you assert, or else I will conclude you are full of Schiff.

I realize you may have never listened to Alex Jones, as he broadcasts near 60 hours per week. That is understandable because I can only stomach Rachael Maddow about 5 minutes per month.

If we didn't already have the word "crackpot" in the dictionary, we would have had to invent it to talk about Alex Jones.

Tom
03-02-2018, 08:20 PM
Crackpot has long been in the lexicon, thanks to PMSNBC and CNN. :D

PaceAdvantage
03-02-2018, 08:47 PM
If we didn't already have the word "crackpot" in the dictionary, we would have had to invent it to talk about Alex Jones.Alex Jones is the natural counterbalance to the loony left. If there were no loony left, there would be no Alex Jones.

reckless
03-04-2018, 06:52 AM
Just another example on how the Tech Left nazis, such as You Tube, Facebook, et al, want to squelch free speech.

Once again, another great move by Donald J. Trump when he rid America of this Net Neutrality nonsense.

HalvOnHorseracing
03-04-2018, 12:42 PM
Alex Jones is the natural counterbalance to the loony left. If there were no loony left, there would be no Alex Jones.

"I grew up in Dallas, Texas, drinking sodium fluoridated water. All the scientific studies show my IQ has been reduced by at least 20 points. The shadow of who I would have been calls out from the grave." Alex Jones

Tom
03-04-2018, 05:17 PM
"The center of the Earth is millions of degrees."
-----ALL Gore

horses4courses
03-04-2018, 05:37 PM
Our youth have been well-trained in leftist ideology the last few decades...and school massacres are just part of the result...

What an absolute crock :ThmbDown:

Right wing ideology has divided this country more than anything else.
Lack of tolerance directed at numerous groups in society who don't fit
on your "moral radar". You are masters of alienation, and it's totally
beyond your comprehension when many won't toe the line.

As far as mass shootings are concerned, how anyone could contend
that easy access to firearms is not the major cause borders on lunacy.

davew
03-05-2018, 11:19 AM

And of course you are wrong about the sources of the information used to get the FISA warrants. That was information developed by the FBI pursuant to information it received from an Australian diplomat after George Papadopoulos shot off his mouth at a Washington watering hole. You would know this if you read the Democratic memo instead of the fictional Nunez memo.

still waiting for a link and page/paragraph where it clearly states the information you claim on democrat memo ...... :coffee:

PaceAdvantage
03-05-2018, 11:50 AM

As far as mass shootings are concerned, how anyone could contend
that easy access to firearms is not the major cause borders on lunacy.Because firearms were around three decades ago when I went to high school, and I contend there was MUCH EASIER access back then...and there were NO mass shootings at high schools...no "EPIDEMIC" of mass shootings.

We didn't have locks on the front door of my high school where nobody could get in during school hours. Any idiot could walk through the front door of my school and roam the halls freely...as was the case not only in my school, but all suburban high schools across this country.

We all got out alive...there were plenty of guns back then and plenty of access to guns...

Yet you call me a loon for not thinking easy access to firearms is the MAJOR CAUSE. If that's the case, then this recent "EPIDEMIC" should have been going on for EONS...

Not a loon. Just an objective observer who doesn't buy into every left-wing crackpot theory used to advance another one of their many agendas.

horses4courses
03-05-2018, 12:04 PM
Because firearms were around three decades ago when I went to high school, and I contend there was MUCH EASIER access back then...and there were NO mass shootings at high schools...no "EPIDEMIC" of mass shootings.

We didn't have locks on the front door of my high school where nobody could get in during school hours. Any idiot could walk through the front door of my school and roam the halls freely...as was the case not only in my school, but all suburban high schools across this country.

We all got out alive...there were plenty of guns back then and plenty of access to guns...

Yet you call me a loon for not thinking easy access to firearms is the MAJOR CAUSE. If that's the case, then this recent "EPIDEMIC" should have been going on for EONS...

Not a loon. Just an objective observer who doesn't buy into every left-wing crackpot theory used to advance another one of their many agendas.

You do have a point.
Society has undergone changes since most of us were in high school.
Blaming it on liberals is not only simplistic, it's flat out wrong.

Inner Dirt
03-05-2018, 12:49 PM
You do have a point.
Society has undergone changes since most of us were in high school.
Blaming it on liberals is not only simplistic, it's flat out wrong.

Spewing of liberal rhetoric in places where it did not exist decades ago is at an all time high. I graduated High School in 1978. Back then instead of the modern day common practice of spreading liberal agenda in schools a teacher would not even tell you who they voted for, even if you asked. Even in High School government class the teacher would lay out both sides of an argument and it was up to the student to decide what side to choose, without any influence from the teacher.

Also at that time you could watch sports with out listening to a halftime gun control rant from Bob Costas or Phil Simms telling you he won't say Redskins.

They didn't make liberal leaning political speeches at Hollywood award ceremonies and Johnny Carson ripped on both Democrats and Republicans equally. Now all 3 late night talk shows lean extremely left. 40 years ago Saturday Night Live wasn't political, now it leans extreme left.

In the 30 years prior to when I graduated High School there were 2 mass shootings that killed 10 or more. There have been 14 of those in the last 10 years.

Guns are harder to get than they were 40 years ago, there used to be no waiting period on handguns or rifles.

Mass shootings are up, teen suicide is up, and the spreading of liberal rhetoric is up, could be a connection.

MargieRose
03-05-2018, 02:44 PM

You've got this backwards.

Somebody has finally figured out why our society is becoming more liberal over time, and it's sad, a sad observation.

O’Sullivan’s Law (https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=O%E2%80%99Sullivan%E2%80%99s%20Law )

O’Sullivan’s Law states that any organization or enterprise that is not expressly right wing will become left wing over time. The law is named after British journalist John O’Sullivan.

Television shows are the best examples of this. 24, House. Charitable foundations are worse but harder to see.

One of the reasons for this is leftist intolerance versus right-wing tolerance. Right wingers are willing to hire openly left-wing employees in the interest of fairness. Left-wingers, utterly intolerant, will not allow a non-Liberal near them, and will harass them at every opportunity. The result over time is that conservative enterprises are infiltrated by leftists but leftist enterprises remain the same or get worse.

Also, leftism is in and of itself a form of decay. It’s what happens not just to television shows but to nations, churches and universities as the energy given off by the big bang of their inception slowly ebbs away. Rather than expend vitality in originality and creation they become obsessed with introspection, popularity and lethargy. Leftism is entropy of the spirit and intellect.

Another reason is that the parasitic nature of Liberals/Leftists attracts them to existing money.

An enterprise can stave off O'Sullivan's Law if their creators keep it in mind and remain vigilant and truthful.

O'Sullivan's Law hit 24 when they finally had a Muslim villain then started running disclaimers that Muslims aren't all terrorists.

The Annenberg Foundation was started by a Republican but it didn't take long before O'Sullivan's Law had them handing a domestic terrorist money for educating kids.

The ACLU, the Ford Foundation and the Episcopal Church all fell to O’Sullivan’s Law.

John O'Sullivan (columnist)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_O%27Sullivan_(columnist)

Racetrack Playa
03-05-2018, 03:28 PM
It's Business

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6dgppKq8UU

Inner Dirt
03-05-2018, 03:48 PM
You've got this backwards.

Somebody has finally figured out why our society is becoming more liberal over time, and it's sad, a sad observation.

O’Sullivan’s Law (https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=O%E2%80%99Sullivan%E2%80%99s%20Law )

O’Sullivan’s Law states that any organization or enterprise that is not expressly right wing will become left wing over time. The law is named after British journalist John O’Sullivan.

Television shows are the best examples of this. 24, House. Charitable foundations are worse but harder to see.

One of the reasons for this is leftist intolerance versus right-wing tolerance. Right wingers are willing to hire openly left-wing employees in the interest of fairness. Left-wingers, utterly intolerant, will not allow a non-Liberal near them, and will harass them at every opportunity. The result over time is that conservative enterprises are infiltrated by leftists but leftist enterprises remain the same or get worse.

The ACLU, the Ford Foundation and the Episcopal Church all fell to O’Sullivan’s Law.

John O'Sullivan (columnist)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_O%27Sullivan_(columnist)

Interesting take, something has to be causing it. The spewing of liberal garbage in places that did not used to be political are spreading like aggressive cancer. I was watching some reruns of Law & Order SVU, I was shocked when they starting spewing liberal crap on a damn crime drama.

RunForTheRoses
03-05-2018, 06:52 PM
For the cartoon crowd

Tom
03-05-2018, 09:34 PM
Interesting take, something has to be causing it. The spewing of liberal garbage in places that did not used to be political are spreading like aggressive cancer. I was watching some reruns of Law & Order SVU, I was shocked when they starting spewing liberal crap on a damn crime drama.

I heard Olivia has applied for a position with Broward County.

classhandicapper
03-06-2018, 08:47 PM
I'm not sure most people understand Alex Jones or conspiracy theory.

Conspiracy theory has a negative connotation to it, but all people are doing is speculating based on incomplete information. They don't know exactly what's going on or what happened, but they have some pieces of information. From that information, they try to determine the most likely scenario.

It's kind of like, the horse ran 8th, he was dropped sharply in class, and he missed a workout coming in.

Hmmn, I don't really know what happened, but I'm going to speculate that he has some kind of physical issue. He was probably dropped hoping someone would claim him.

His father had mafia ties. His brother was coming down hard on the mafia. A guy with mafia ties killed the assassin before he could testify or speak publicly.

Hmmn, I don't really know what happened, but I think there's probably more to this story than a lone gunman.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with looking at a series of facts and speculating on what happened or what is going on when we don't know the truth or the official story has a lot of holes in it. It's just not "news". It's speculation.

davew
03-06-2018, 09:10 PM
but is it a conspiracy theory if it is true?

Tom
03-06-2018, 10:15 PM
Hmmn, I don't really know what happened, but I think there's probably more to this story than a lone gunman.

I think he shot alone, but was hardly operating alone.
Too much evidence to the contrary. My bet is Castro.
But I am sure the mob was trying to come up with a plan to boot.

Trouble with JFk is everyone he dealt with hated him and wanted him dead. Even back then, the press did not do their job and reveal his true lack of character. The guy was a tool.

RunForTheRoses
03-07-2018, 08:54 AM
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/03/obama_pressures_facebook_to_censor_news_zuckerberg _complies_and_crushes_trump_on_facebook.html