PDA

View Full Version : Jared Kushner

azeri98
02-27-2018, 07:42 PM
This guy has been a complete screw up from the start, actually even before that, nobody wants to invest with him, he has a lot of debt and can't get security clearance, he did marry up though

JustRalph
02-27-2018, 07:59 PM
This guy has been a complete screw up from the start, actually even before that, nobody wants to invest with him, he has a lot of debt and can't get security clearance, he did marry up though

Look up Chelsea Clinton’s husband and get back to us......

azeri98
02-27-2018, 08:04 PM

She wasn't married when her dad was president, so what's your point?

elysiantraveller
02-27-2018, 08:09 PM
Jared Kushner is a complete idiot.

Best people...

Honestly I think his being placed in time out is hilarious.

reckless
03-01-2018, 09:34 AM

Yet you do overlook that Chelsea's future father-in-law was already a jailed criminal and her future mother-in-law was a very loyal and vocal supporter of impeached sexual predator, serial rapist, woman hater and traitor, Bill Clinton, while being a member of Congress.

I'll leave the very stupid, deviant enabler and serial loser... her failed mom, Hillary!, out of this discussion since I'm in a good mood today.

Jared Kushner is a nothing and no Trump supporter voted for either Jared or Ivanka.

reckless
03-01-2018, 09:36 AM
Jared Kushner is a complete idiot.

Best people...

Honestly I think his being placed in time out is hilarious.

It is also meaningless and insignificant but then again, how else have you gotten your jollies if it isn't making a big deal out of the nothing. Now, that is hilarious...

JustRalph
03-01-2018, 09:44 AM

The point is if Hillary had won we would have the same scenario with a family full of felons and a dude who lost millions in an investment fund.

Tom
03-01-2018, 10:12 AM
The point is if Hillary had won we would have the same scenario with a family full of felons and a dude who lost millions in an investment fund.

And most likely, a few more dead bodies popping up than we have now.

_______
03-01-2018, 10:19 AM
The security clearance is a non-issue. He had an interim clearance for Top Secret that has now been downgraded to Secret. He is still in line for the Top Secret clearance though.

And the main thing that no one seems to understand is that the President can share Top Secret files with anyone he chooses. He can hand off the most delicate of American secrets to the head of Russian intelligence. Because there are no limits on the President in this regard.

Instead of getting this information directly, Kushner will now get it through his father-in-law until whatever is holding up his final clearance is resolved.

And if were to be indicted and convicted of spying for the Russians, Trump could still pardon him and share Top Secret files.

There are NO LIMITS on whom the President can share intelligence with.

PaceAdvantage
03-01-2018, 10:22 AM
The security clearance is a non-issue. He had an interim clearance for Top Secret that has now been downgraded to Secret. He is still in line for the Top Secret clearance though.

And the main thing that no one seems to understand is that the President can share Top Secret files with anyone he chooses. He can hand off the most delicate of American secrets to the head of Russian intelligence. Because there are no limits on the President in this regard.

Instead of getting this information directly, Kushner will now get it through his father-in-law until whatever is holding up his final clearance is resolved.

And if were to be indicted and convicted of spying for the Russians, Trump could still pardon him and share Top Secret files.

There are NO LIMITS on whom the President can share intelligence with.I wish you were this concerned when Obama told Russian President Medvedev that he'd have more leeway after he was reelected...imagine if Trump was caught telling a Russian something like that...

FantasticDan
03-01-2018, 10:29 AM
I wish you were this concerned when Obama told Russian President Medvedev that he'd have more leeway after he was reelected...imagine if Trump was caught telling a Russian something like that...
And don't forget about good ol' Robert Byrd!! :lol: :lol: :ThmbUp:

PaceAdvantage
03-01-2018, 10:30 AM
And don't forget about good ol' Robert Byrd!! :lol: :lol: :ThmbUp:You are 100% correct Dan.

A lot of crazy stuff seems to get overlooked when it comes to Democrats and the media...but EVERY little THING gets put under the microscope for Trump AND his family...

Funny stuff, as always, Dan

horses4courses
03-01-2018, 10:39 AM

Cause for celebration.....:jump:

horses4courses
03-01-2018, 10:41 AM
I wish you were this concerned when Obama told Russian President Medvedev that he'd have more leeway after he was reelected...imagine if Trump was caught telling a Russian something like that...

True enough.
Trump just hasn't been caught.....yet.

Tom
03-01-2018, 11:55 AM
You guys seem to think it was OK what 0bama said - so in reality, you guys have NO problem with the RUSSIANS.

To claim you do would be an outright lie.

You guys have 0 concern for election interfering and you know it. HILLARY denied 50% of democrats the man of their choice and not a peep out of you. So spare us the concern abouttampering - the ONLY tapering that has been proven is the DNC, which I guess is about the same as RUSSIAN.

You guys are nice little sheep, marching along in lockstep, being told what to think an what to say.

Which why we laugh at you - mindless, spineless bots parrots.
We know a good joke when we see one, and you guys are jokes.
:pound:

FantasticDan
03-01-2018, 12:05 PM
You guys seem to think it was OK what 0bama said - so in reality, you guys have NO problem with the RUSSIANS.

To claim you do would be an outright lie.

You guys have 0 concern for election interfering and you know it. HILLARY denied 50% of democrats the man of their choice and not a peep out of you. So spare us the concern abouttampering - the ONLY tapering that has been proven is the DNC, which I guess is about the same as RUSSIAN.

You guys are nice little sheep, marching along in lockstep, being told what to think an what to say.

Which why we laugh at you - mindless, spineless bots parrots.
We know a good joke when we see one, and you guys are jokes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6IU1amu36s

FantasticDan
03-01-2018, 12:36 PM
https://twitter.com/voxdotcom/status/969260997750992897

azeri98
03-01-2018, 12:39 PM

She didn't win though so your point is moot, don't get me wrong I hate Hilary, i'm glad Trump won, but Kushner has a lot of red flags and was or is Trump's top advisor, now he comes out he got millions in loans after he entered the White House, slight conflict of interest.

PaceAdvantage
03-01-2018, 12:39 PM
Oh my!

lamboguy
03-01-2018, 02:06 PM
mark these words down, there is nothing wrong with Kushner, this whole thing is going to turn out to be more misinformation from the media to mislead you.

azeri98
03-01-2018, 05:09 PM
mark these words down, there is nothing wrong with Kushner, this whole thing is going to turn out to be more misinformation from the media to mislead you.

So why doesn't he have top secret security clearance? For sh**s and giggles?

PaceAdvantage
03-01-2018, 05:11 PM
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

(because he's an enemy of the USA)

elysiantraveller
03-01-2018, 05:16 PM
So why doesn't he have top secret security clearance? For sh**s and giggles?

It would appear because a lot of people have leverage on him.

Overall I think it's great as he has no business in the role he's in anyway aside from Nepotism.

davew
03-01-2018, 05:20 PM
https://twitter.com/voxdotcom/status/969260997750992897

It is too bad his family does not have a charitable foundation, so these rich guys he is trying to get loans from could donate for him set up meetings with the president, or give them waivers to bypass laws.

Maybe there will be a HUGE natural disaster and he could handle the rebuilding (and donation utilization).

Tom
03-01-2018, 06:18 PM
:sleeping: Wake me if anything happens.

PaceAdvantage
03-01-2018, 09:36 PM
Overall I think it's great as he has no business in the role he's in anyway aside from Nepotism.Riggggghhhhhhhhttttttt...sure...

Well, I have news for you. Trump won. Elections have consequences. And if Trump wants him in there, he's in there. If he wants him out, he'll be out.

You think everyone Obama had working for him was an ace?

See, this is what I mean. EVERYTHING is so OVERanalyzed when it comes to Trump...look at what you and others + the MEDIA are doing here...all of these "concerns" are nothing but manufactured nonsense from the MEDIA that whips the left and people like you into a frenzy over nothing.

Why, if I were a lefty, I might want to brand you an anti-Semite just for bringing this whole thing up...because if the situations were reversed, that's exactly what lefties on here would be doing to righties criticizing Kushner like this, had he been working for Obama...

davew
03-01-2018, 09:45 PM
I am curious what he has for assets and cash flow to get a $500 million dollar loan. Why hasn't the left media published this yet?

Clocker
03-01-2018, 09:46 PM
Well, I have news for you. Trump won. Elections have consequences. And if Trump wants him in there, he's in there. If he wants him out, he'll be out.

It is his prerogative. But that position is hardly appropriate for someone in need of OJT (on the job training).

Some of us hoped for better decision making from a Republican. Assuming that Trump is a Republican, which is getting more unclear by the day. :rolleyes:

PaceAdvantage
03-01-2018, 09:54 PM
It is his prerogative. But that position is hardly appropriate for someone in need of OJT (on the job training).

Some of us hoped for better decision making from a Republican. Assuming that Trump is a Republican, which is getting more unclear by the day. :rolleyes:Really? What do you think of Mark Levin? Is he a voice for conservatives? Constitutional conservatives? He's been labeled that forever...I love the guy...

He's had a lot of good things to say about Trump...has he been bought off by the orange monkey man?

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2018/02/25/mark-levin-breitbart-trump-advancing-conservatism-fighting-corruption-impeachment-radical-left-agenda/

elysiantraveller
03-01-2018, 09:59 PM
Riggggghhhhhhhhttttttt...sure...

See, this is what I mean. EVERYTHING is so OVERanalyzed when it comes to Trump...look at what you and others + the MEDIA are doing here...all of these "concerns" are nothing but manufactured nonsense from the MEDIA that whips the left and people like you into a frenzy over nothing.

Why, if I were a lefty, I might want to brand you an anti-Semite just for bringing this whole thing up...because if the situations were reversed, that's exactly what lefties on here would be doing to righties criticizing Kushner like this, had he been working for Obama...

The "best people" to be a top foreign policy advisor typically have two things in common... They actually have foreign policy experience and aren't the Presidents son-in-law.

Is Kushner someone you would hire for the position? Did he get it based on merit or because he's Ivanka's husband? Honest questions.

PaceAdvantage
03-01-2018, 10:05 PM
First of all, Kushner isn't some broad foreign policy guy...he's specializing in ME policy, is he not?

Perhaps Trump liked his ideas when it came to the ME. But then again, Trump had no foreign policy experience either...so what are you going to do?

Maybe Kushner bamboozled Trump with fancy 3 syllable words and Trump just couldn't say no.

Or maybe you're right. Trump probably put him in that position solely because the Big K is married to the Big I.

'Cause that's how the Trumpster usually rolls...

elysiantraveller
03-01-2018, 10:12 PM
First of all, Kushner isn't some broad foreign policy guy...he's specializing in ME policy, is he not?

Perhaps Trump liked his ideas when it came to the ME. But then again, Trump had no foreign policy experience either...so what are you going to do?

Maybe Kushner bamboozled Trump with fancy 3 syllable words and Trump just couldn't say no.

Or maybe you're right. Trump probably put him in that position solely because the Big K is married to the Big I.

'Cause that's how the Trumpster usually rolls...

The three syllable word thing cracked me up!

Lemon Drop Husker
03-01-2018, 10:22 PM
I'm thinking David Hogg is gonna be pulling in a Social Security check by the time Mueller and company pin anything of substance on the Donald.

Clocker
03-01-2018, 10:50 PM
Really? What do you think of Mark Levin? Is he a voice for conservatives? Constitutional conservatives? He's been labeled that forever.

Levin is a cheerleader, maybe a step or two above Hannity. And he loves front runners. Two years ago, Levin ripped Trump for a lot of things, including his position on tariffs. Now Trump can do no wrong.

Levin in 2016:

While Trump and his surrogates denounce free trade, proclaiming that they stand with and for America’s working men and women, they find it hard to explain away the billionaire’s own practices for most of his business career. As it turns out, Trump has never shown any qualms about using foreign labor, foreign capital and even foreign-owned companies to service his personal interests and acquire wealth.

Remember, a tariff is really just a tax, the cost of which is imposed on the American people. The higher the tariff, the higher the tax. Imagine what a 45 percent increase in the price of goods made, say, in Japan would do to a middle class family shopping for a Toyota or Honda. While Trump and his surrogates may have the money to pay the higher prices his policies would cause, many Americans – who are already having difficulty making ends meet – do not.https://hotair.com/archives/2016/05/09/mark-levin-hits-trump-the-globalist-on-trade-policy-contradictions/

Off the top of my head, I can name at least 4 writers just at National Review who are better conservative thinkers and political analysts than Levin: David French, Victor Davis Hanson, Jonah Goldberg, and Andrew C. McCarthy. All of them have good things to say about Trump, but point out when he gets it wrong.

https://www.nationalreview.com/

PaceAdvantage
03-01-2018, 10:53 PM
To be fair, those comments by Levin that I posted were made BEFORE Trump announced his tariffs

Tom
03-01-2018, 11:07 PM
Some of us hoped for better decision making from a Republican

:pound::pound::pound: Really?
What's the last good decision the GOP made?
They are losers. Have been for a long time.
I expected an outsider with business knowledge would shake things up. I would rather he get OTJ training than be trained by an insider crook.

I sit here satisfied.

New Coke
Edsels

Stuff happens, you move one.

When stuff happens in DC, they spend a trillion dollars and 20 years fixing it.

This so called crisi in the White House is music to my ears.
Picasso is painting.....don't judge it 'til it's done.

mostpost
03-02-2018, 12:59 AM
Just what about Chelsea's husband is it that you want us to know? That he is George Soros nephew? That is false. Or did you want us to know that Marc Mezvinsky's father pleaded guilty to several counts of fraud? That is true, but Ed Mezvinsky was divorced from Marc's mother long before the marriage and was not even allowed at the wedding.

Or did you want us to know that Marc Mezvinsky-like Jared Kushner is a terrible business person. The difference is that Hillary Clinton would never have made her son-in-law the top adviser in her administration. And she would not have put her daughter in the administration either. Even though Chelsea is far more qualified than Ivanka.

Lemon Drop Husker
03-02-2018, 01:10 AM
Just what about Chelsea's husband is it that you want us to know?

I want to know why he felt so obliged to "take a grenade" that he had marry the poor girl.

mostpost
03-02-2018, 01:10 AM
I'm thinking David Hogg is gonna be pulling in a Social Security check by the time Mueller and company pin anything of substance on the Donald.

I don't think Hogg will be eligible for Social Security in the fall, which is about when all of Trump's chickens will come home to roost. And by chickens, I mean criminal activities.

Lemon Drop Husker
03-02-2018, 01:14 AM
I don't think Hogg will be eligible for Social Security in the fall, which is about when all of Trump's chickens will come home to roost. And by chickens, I mean criminal activities.

Setting my Russia BS clock now to Fall. I've now had to set it 18 different times. Is this the LAST time I have to set my Trump/Russia watch? Or will it simply go on forever till your virgin ears hear what they want to hear?

elysiantraveller
03-02-2018, 07:39 AM
:pound::pound::pound: Really?
What's the last good decision the GOP made?

Currently protecting the Second Amendment by defying the President? :confused:

horses4courses
03-07-2018, 10:11 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXjUcU4VAAAkL_q.jpg:small

Clocker
03-07-2018, 10:38 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXjUcU4VAAAkL_q.jpg:small

It's Qatar, @tribelaw genius. Qatar's is the biggest play-for-pay whore in the Middle East. It's a Rent-An-Ally scam bigger than Rent-To-Own furniture stores in our urban ghettos.

Tom
03-07-2018, 10:41 PM
Old Larry looks like he had shock therapy!

PaceAdvantage
03-07-2018, 11:00 PM
It's an American tradition to elect crime families.

Why, I used to be told the Bushes were a crime family by the left. The right told me the Clintons were a crime family. So here we are again...meh.

wisconsin
03-08-2018, 09:31 AM
in the fall, which is about when all of Trump's chickens will come home to roost. And by chickens, I mean criminal activities.

Come December 21st, will you come back here an admit you were wrong about this?

FantasticDan
03-18-2018, 09:34 PM
Ass. Hole.

https://twitter.com/keithboykin/status/975370476536115200

PaceAdvantage
03-18-2018, 10:55 PM
There are lots of Ass Holes out there...everywhere...you really can't avoid them...

What makes this one so special?

FantasticDan
03-18-2018, 11:10 PM
There are lots of Ass Holes out there...everywhere...you really can't avoid them...What makes this one so special?
He has his own thread in PA OT.

Duh. :p

Tom
03-19-2018, 10:48 AM
Boykin.
Is that RUSSIAN?

jocko699
03-19-2018, 04:55 PM
Boykin.
Is that RUSSIAN?

No , but a gay, racist radical usually seen on the sites of CNN and MSNBC.

horses4courses
03-26-2018, 09:44 PM
Hmmmmm.....this looks like a good rock to move.
Wonder what's gonna crawl out from under here? :eek:

Just another chapter in the mobster fables........

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-kushner/white-house-investigating-loans-to-kushners-business-official-idUSKBN1H301A

elysiantraveller
03-26-2018, 09:51 PM
Hmmmmm.....this looks like a good rock to move.
Wonder what's gonna crawl out from under here? :eek:

Just another chapter in the mobster fables........

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-kushner/white-house-investigating-loans-to-kushners-business-official-idUSKBN1H301A

Ugh oh...

PaceAdvantage
03-28-2018, 12:42 AM
Loans we investigate. Mega donations by interesting parties to Clinton charity while head of state department goes unnoticed...film at 11

thaskalos
03-28-2018, 01:37 AM
It's Qatar, @tribelaw genius. Qatar's is the biggest play-for-pay whore in the Middle East. It's a Rent-An-Ally scam bigger than Rent-To-Own furniture stores in our urban ghettos.

You don't know what you are talking about. Look at the nice living room furniture that I picked up from there a couple months ago.

https://www.rentacenter.com/furniture/living-rooms/living-room-sets/signature-design-by-ashley-linebacker-reclining-sofa-and-loveseat-9520288-94/p/100019061

Tom
03-28-2018, 11:44 AM
Many members of Congress originated at Rent-Center.
Too many! :rolleyes:

lamboguy
03-28-2018, 01:18 PM
good credit, bad credit and no credit

MONEY
05-23-2018, 05:31 PM
"Jared Kushner has full security clearance restored"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/23/jared-kushner-has-full-security-clearance-restored.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

horses4courses
08-03-2020, 03:56 PM
.....there should be hell to pay. Traitors.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EeaaYBQXgAERLQV?format=jpg&name=small

PaceAdvantage
08-03-2020, 04:49 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EeaaYBQXgAERLQV?format=jpg&name=smallI'm sold. Where do I sign up?

MargieRose
08-03-2020, 05:39 PM
Sorry, but this meme is beyond gross! Let's be fair, here. Delete it!!

ElKabong
08-03-2020, 05:43 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EeaaYBQXgAERLQV?format=jpg&name=small

Don't need Kushner to do that. Cuomo beat him to it

Greyfox
08-03-2020, 06:22 PM

If you believe the type of rubbish you're posting, go charge Kushner with murder.
You've really gone off to the moon with that post.

jay68802
08-03-2020, 06:28 PM

Of course you know that this meme is not true, but you posted it anyway. Just twisting the words of unnamed and unverified "sources". More crap, just throwing it at the wall, hoping a few more idiots like you will believe it.

horses4courses
08-03-2020, 06:35 PM
Of course you know that this meme is not true

You know this for a fact?
Asking for a friend.

MargieRose
08-03-2020, 07:04 PM
Of course you know that this meme is not true, but you posted it anyway. Just twisting the words of unnamed and unverified "sources". More crap, just throwing it at the wall, hoping a few more idiots like you will believe it.He knows that it's not true. He knows that no one will believe it. He's just sitting back getting a laugh [:pound: :D :lol:] at just how low he's being allowed to bring this OT forum down, without requital. What an insult to the majority of the good and sincere people here.

horses4courses
08-03-2020, 07:12 PM
What an insult to the majority of the good and sincere people here.

I'll take a wild guess, and assume that they would be
those people with conservative points of view. :rolleyes:

Tom
08-04-2020, 03:57 PM
MAde up crap about Trump, but horsey ignore the REAL TRUTH.

ANDREW CUOMO is 100% responsible for over 5200 deaths of seniors by his stupid and irresponsible handling of the disease.

horsey is getting nervous about the election, I think......