PDA

View Full Version : Oakland mayor warns illegals of ICE raid

Clocker
02-25-2018, 08:11 PM
Last week, President Trump suggested the idea of pulling federal immigration officers and Border Patrol agents out of California over the states “lousy management” in providing adequate support to federal agents in enforcing immigration policy.

As a “sanctuary state,” California has snubbed the Trump administration and refused to comply with federal immigration laws, which ignited a fascinating struggle between state and federal officials.

Some officials within California have publicly expressed their efforts to develop sanctuary jurisdictions to harbor illegal aliens; such a move would be a direct violation of federal law and a dangerous step towards obstruction of justice.

While a constitutional crisis is brewing over federal immigration laws in California, Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf just undermined the Trump administration by broadcasting a warning to all Bay Area residents Saturday night of a possible U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) raids starting “within the next 24 hours.”
Oh, did I mention that the Oakland mayor is a Democrat?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-25/oakland-mayor-tips-illegal-immigrants-ice-raid-within-next-24-hours

jocko699
02-25-2018, 08:18 PM

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-25/oakland-mayor-tips-illegal-immigrants-ice-raid-within-next-24-hours

Moonbeam was also the major of Oakland.

This current major is a worthless POS but her feelings resonate to a population in a corrupt state.

Tom
02-25-2018, 08:26 PM
Unbelievable.

Hope one of her family gets mugged or worse by an illegal.

davew
02-25-2018, 08:37 PM
maybe body snatchers took over parts of California?

https://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/inline-images/2018-02-25_14-28-11.jpg?itok=Jp0rMx02

BELMONT 6-6-09
02-25-2018, 08:39 PM
Very sad what these liberal states have morphed into. Sad but true!!

horses4courses
02-25-2018, 08:42 PM
Good for her :ThmbUp:

Not that it makes up for Trump issuing
a pardon for that convicted bigot, Arpaio.
Every little bit helps, though.

https://mediaassets.abc15.com/photo/2017/08/25/GettyImages-506986154_1503709455676_64892147_ver1.0_900_675.jp g

OntheRail
02-25-2018, 08:52 PM

You really have Schiff for brains.. Joe followed the the Law and respected the Constitution. The asshats in CA are moronic POS... that hate America and what it stands for.

Clocker
02-25-2018, 08:53 PM

Yeah, that sounds fair. No big deal if a few ICE agents get shot by MS-13 or other gangsters tipped off about the raids.

PaceAdvantage
02-25-2018, 09:02 PM
Yeah, that sounds fair. No big deal if a few ICE agents get shot by MS-13 or other gangsters tipped off about the raids.Come on man...these illegals are fine upstanding American Citizens!! :pound:

_______
02-25-2018, 09:04 PM
You really have Schiff for brains.. Joe followed the the Law and respected the Constitution. The asshats in CA are moronic POS... that hate America and what it stands for.

Following the law and respecting the constitution is almost always followed up by a Presidential pardon. The acceptance of which is, by definition, an admission of guilt for the crime pardoned.

But otherwise, you had a point. I guess.

Perhaps under your asshat?

johnhannibalsmith
02-25-2018, 09:16 PM
Following the law and respecting the constitution is almost always followed up by a Presidential pardon. The acceptance of which is, by definition, an admission of guilt for the crime pardoned.

Surely you know that this only leads to blaming treasonous 0bama for poor Joe's troubles.

Clocker
02-25-2018, 09:19 PM
Come on man...these illegals are fine upstanding American Citizens!! :pound:

I believe you meant to say fine upstanding Democratic voters.

OntheRail
02-25-2018, 09:52 PM

In a criminal bench trial, found guilty of criminal contempt of court for ignoring a federal judge's order forbidding his department from targeting Illegals. He planned to appeal, saying he was wrongfully denied a trial by jury, which he believes would have found him innocent.

So Obama's Justice Department ( Fast-N-Furious Holder) went after Joe cause Joe was screwing with their base. For 60 yrs he was an Officer of the Law.

So _____ GFYS ;)

_______
02-25-2018, 10:37 PM
So Obama's Justice Department ( Fast-N-Furious Holder) went after Joe cause Joe was screwing with their base. For 60 yrs he was an Officer of the Law.

So _____ GFYS ;)

“Planned to appeal” but instead admitted his guilt by accepting a pardon.

I “planned to ignore your post” but here I am.

He’s a convicted criminal with a pardon. Fact.

davew
02-25-2018, 10:52 PM
Come on man...these illegals are fine upstanding American Citizens!! :pound:

I thought they were just temporary visitors.

horses4courses
02-25-2018, 11:08 PM

......and the guy to Arpaio's right in the photo above
has more than a fair chance of becoming one as well. :pound:

OntheRail
02-25-2018, 11:34 PM

And the Illegals that cross our borders are criminals kids included... you guys ignore and you Liberal Guys claim are not... ARE. Fact.

OntheRail
02-25-2018, 11:38 PM
has more than a fair chance of becoming one as well. :pound:

Keep dreaming buttercup...

Clocker
02-25-2018, 11:50 PM
has more than a fair chance of becoming one as well.

What are the charges, your honor? :rolleyes:

RunForTheRoses
02-26-2018, 07:11 AM
Dems

burnsy
02-26-2018, 08:21 AM

This is the stupidity of the American voter. This time, in this case, the Republicans. At least we know where the Dems stand. A couple weeks ago there were 4 bills swirling around the House and Senate. Two of them had the 25 billion they want to build a wall or piss away on whatever. We can't audit anything these days.....so who really knows where the money goes? Trump signaled he would sign any one of them just about. What happens? Not a single one passed....not a single ****ing one! Even though the Republicans hold a majority, they can't pass shit.

The truth: whose going to wipe their kids asses, mow their lawns, work in their factories or harvest their crops. On this issue you will never get crap from the legislature. Every President since Papa Bush has tried. But in reality Status Quo rules. Here's a hint for the brain trusts on the Right and Left. One side sees future votes, the other side sees economics.......For Gods sake figure it out. This one is the House and Senate "shell game" at its finest for years. For people to back the Republicans, thinking they will do something. You are just a sucker.

MONEY
02-26-2018, 09:22 AM
This is the stupidity of the American voter. This time, in this case, the Republicans. At least we know where the Dems stand. A couple weeks ago there were 4 bills swirling around the House and Senate. Two of them had the 25 billion they want to build a wall or piss away on whatever. We can't audit anything these days.....so who really knows where the money goes? Trump signaled he would sign any one of them just about. What happens? Not a single one passed....not a single ****ing one! Even though the Republicans hold a majority, they can't pass shit.

The truth: whose going to wipe their kids asses, mow their lawns, work in their factories or harvest their crops. On this issue you will never get crap from the legislature. Every President since Papa Bush has tried. But in reality Status Quo rules. Here's a hint for the brain trusts on the Right and Left. One side sees future votes, the other side sees economics.......For Gods sake figure it out. This one is the House and Senate "shell game" at its finest for years. For people to back the Republicans, thinking they will do something. You are just a sucker.
The republicans have 51 votes, in order for a bill to pass the senate 60 votes are needed. The democrats have promised to obstruct all of the republicans efforts to do anything and so far they are mostly succeeding at what they promised to do.

Tom
02-26-2018, 09:55 AM
The acceptance of which is, by definition, an admission of guilt for the crime pardoned.

No it isn't - it is a wise choice -you gonna sit in prison on principle or take the pardon.

boxcar
02-26-2018, 10:07 AM
The republicans have 51 votes, in order for a bill to pass the senate 60 votes are needed. The democrats have promised to obstruct all of the republicans efforts to do anything and so far they are mostly succeeding at what they promised to do.

And the politically-illiterate who don't understands how the U.S. Senate works get to vote in the general elections... But MAYBE you educated him. :bang::bang:

_______
02-26-2018, 10:38 AM

The bi-partisan bill debated in the Senate collapsed when Trump said he would veto it because it didn’t radically change our immigration system by eliminating family immigration. It received more votes than any other proposal presented but failed to overcome the REPUBLICAN filibuster.

Some Democrats opposed it because they felt it went too far in providing funding for border security. But it had more than enough Democratic support to pass had Trump not raised his veto threat and frightened enough Republican Senators away to keep it from gaining the needed 60 votes.

It is a Republican led filibuster that needs to be overcome in the Senate on immigration.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-immigration-trump-20180215-story.html

JustRalph
02-26-2018, 10:55 AM
She’s a felon

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/02/26/oaklands-mayor-just-committed-felony-warning-illegal-aliens-ice-coming/

barahona44
02-26-2018, 11:00 AM

51 votes are needed to pass legislation.

60 votes are needed to prevent or end a filibuster.

PaceAdvantage
02-26-2018, 11:09 AM
She’s a felon

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/02/26/oaklands-mayor-just-committed-felony-warning-illegal-aliens-ice-coming/Lock her up!

Tom
02-26-2018, 11:36 AM
It is a Republican led filibuster that needs to be overcome in the Senate on immigration.

But the blithering idiot Pelsoi is cleared to mumble all day long right?

Please......:rolleyes:

OntheRail
02-26-2018, 12:05 PM
Lock her up!

She should be picked up and processed... if for no those reason then making a statement. No Ones above the LAW. :coffee:

horses4courses
02-26-2018, 12:19 PM
Lock her up!

I, and probably the mayor herself, hope that happens too.
What a rallying cry that will be! :jump:

PaceAdvantage
02-26-2018, 12:20 PM
I, and probably the mayor herself, hope that happens too.
What a rallying cry that will be! :jump:Where have I heard it before?

Must be that new "war on women" thing. :faint:

Marshall Bennett
02-26-2018, 12:30 PM
Its amazing these dirt-bags like Hillary and this asshole get by with what they do when they're obviously guilty of numerous crimes.
As for this latest criminal act I find it quite simple. I can only find one logical reason for protecting undocumented criminals. Each illegal alien captured and deported is a potential vote lost for democrats. Don't think for a minute they don't vote either, they've been caught. If even 1 out of 20 manages to vote, it could make the difference in an election. The mayoral race will begin soon and this bitch will no doubt be running for re-election. A checkmark for the democrat straight ticket is simple and often covers a wide range of contest in the mid-terms. A caveman could do it. :)

woodtoo
02-26-2018, 12:46 PM
And if you happen to be a cave woman you can do it with extra immunity.:jump:

BaffertsWig
02-26-2018, 02:26 PM
Its amazing these dirt-bags like Hillary and this asshole get by with what they do when they're obviously guilty of numerous crimes.
As for this latest criminal act I find it quite simple. I can only find one logical reason for protecting undocumented criminals. Each illegal alien captured and deported is a potential vote lost for democrats. Don't think for a minute they don't vote either, they've been caught. If even 1 out of 20 manages to vote, it could make the difference in an election. The mayoral race will begin soon and this bitch will no doubt be running for re-election. A checkmark for the democrat straight ticket is simple and often covers a wide range of contest in the mid-terms. A caveman could do it. :)

Spring surely must be on the way with all of these snowflakes melting in here... :pound: