PDA

View Full Version : XP clock display

Dick Schmidt
08-24-2004, 04:09 PM
Does anyone know how to make the clock down in the lower right hand corner in the taskbar display seconds? I've been to "Regional and Language Settings" on the control panel and changed the settings several times. I can make it display 12 or 24 hour clocks, turn on and off AM and PM, do everything but display seconds. I set the display to include "ss" but it seems to have no effect.

Any ideas about what I'm doing wrong?

Dick

cj
08-24-2004, 04:16 PM
Dick,

I'm pretty sure that isn't an option. I have a handy little piece of freeware that lets me display the clock and date in any manner you wish. If you are interested, shoot me an email and I'll send it right out.

Here is an example of my format:

http://www.pacefigures.com/images/clock.GIF

cj
08-24-2004, 04:18 PM
By the way, its called TClockEx, you may be able to find it on the net too, whichever you prefer. I've run it for years without problems, from Win 98 right through Win XP Pro.

Dick Schmidt
08-25-2004, 03:35 AM
CJ,

I sent you an e-mail, but I then got a message from the PA board that I had an e-mail. When I opened it, it was the one I sent you. So anyway, I have no idea if you got my message or not.

I would love to have a copy of your clock program, it looks just like what I need. If you could send it, I would be deeply appreciative. Let's leave the board out of it and send it to:

rschmidt02 at earthlink.net

Thanks,

Dick

cj
08-25-2004, 05:06 AM
I'm at work now Dick, I'll send it as soon as I get home.

Craig

Dick Schmidt
08-25-2004, 07:20 PM
Craig,

Thank you very much. I got it this morning.

Dick