PDA

View Full Version : David Hogg

letswastemoney
02-21-2018, 04:23 PM
Some people say this is a paid crisis actor posing as a student for interviews after school shootings.

https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/

Is it horrible that I'm considering this conspiracy? I can't put my foot on it, but his Twitter just doesn't feel natural. I know it's not a robot. But it's just very professional in the way posts are written. Why does he have a checkmark?

There have been others who claim he went to high school in California and already graduated.

What do you think?

JustRalph
02-21-2018, 04:26 PM
Either way he’s being exploited by the media and the gun grabbers

Tom
02-21-2018, 05:27 PM
Ask Dan - he is the Mayor of Tweet Town.

woodtoo
02-21-2018, 05:50 PM
Some people say this is a paid crisis actor posing as a student for interviews after school shootings.

https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/

Is it horrible that I'm considering this conspiracy? I can't put my foot on it, but his Twitter just doesn't feel natural. I know it's not a robot. But it's just very professional in the way posts are written. Why does he have a checkmark?

There have been others who claim he went to high school in California and already graduated.

What do you think?

I know exactly what you mean. He acts and behaves like the oldest teenager in the world and pops up everywhere. I heard his father is FBI not that this means anything.

reckless
02-21-2018, 06:05 PM
I know exactly what you mean. He acts and behaves like the oldest teenager in the world and pops up everywhere. I heard his father is FBI not that this means anything.

Well if there is FBI in the young child's DNA, then why shouldn't he be a liar with deceit and subtufuge as his goal??

FantasticDan
02-21-2018, 06:13 PM
Ask Dan - he is the Mayor of Tweet Town.
Is the question: Are you a bunch of #%$! idiots?

Because the answer is YES, DEFINITELY :bang: :p

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/how-internet-s-conspiracy-theorists-turned-parkland-students-crisis-actors-n849921

PaceAdvantage
02-21-2018, 08:41 PM
FantasticDan, like YouTube, FaceBook, and all the rest, looking to destroy free speech, even if it happens to be incorrect...politically...factual...or otherwise...:lol:

I know, much like this website, YouTube and Facebook are not government, so free speech isn't protected in those instances...they can do what they wish with the material posted to their servers.

I just find it so funny how much people FREAK OUT about this stuff...and IT HAS TO BE REMOVED BEFORE PEOPLE SEE IT AND ACTUALLY START BELIEVING IT.... :pound:

Really Dan? Is this what it's come down to?

Sad.

The people FREAKING OUT about this stuff are the F**KING IDIOTS in my book.

Lemon Drop Husker
02-21-2018, 08:58 PM
I believe he is legit.

My biggest problem is the left loathing over under 18YOs for their opinions after a crisis.

Many are asking for 16YOs and even 14YOs to have the right to vote.

I very much appreciate their voice, but when I hear that their voice is adults are stupid and we are here to make it right, I tend to turn that off.

We were all 15, 16, 17, or 18 YOs once. Raging hormone folk that couldn't think past 1 hour nor pay taxes and be an actual adult.

I hope change happens. Just sickening to see MSM involved in such a crapshow.

Lemon Drop Husker
02-21-2018, 11:17 PM

woodtoo
02-22-2018, 05:09 AM
YouTube is deleting videos of his past, stating they will not condone attacks on his character. UM...his past IS his character. Always the agenda truth be damned.

davew
02-22-2018, 09:45 AM
graduated in 2015 in CA?

mom is a VIP at CNN

Tom
02-22-2018, 09:49 AM
graduated in 2015 in CA?

mom is a VIP at CNN

Once again, FNN interferes with real news.
This is worse than the RUSSIANS.

CNN should have its press credentials revoked for fraud.

Anyone ELSE want to use CNN for a source?
If so, Heeeeres' your sign! :pound::pound::pound:

PaceAdvantage
02-22-2018, 10:05 AM
YouTube is deleting videos of his past, stating they will not condone attacks on his character.They should do the same for Trump...:pound::bang:

Tom
02-22-2018, 10:23 AM
You Tube, integrity?????

Since when?

Same question to all social media - integrity? :pound:

FantasticDan
02-22-2018, 10:43 AM
You Tube, integrity?????

Basically you just responded to fake internet bullshit posted by an imbecile as if it was true, then complained about integrity, all in the same breath.

You need a breath mint.. :puke:

FantasticDan
02-22-2018, 10:44 AM
https://twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/966078812873216001

PaceAdvantage
02-22-2018, 10:52 AM
Hogg is 17...real, real close to being an adult...

Nevertheless, he sees these "fringe conspiracy theories" as helping his cause, and is basically saying "bring 'em on," George W. Bush-style:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/parkland-teen-survivor-david-hogg-welcomes-the-conspiracy-theories

FantasticDan
02-22-2018, 10:57 AM
Hogg is 17...real, real close to being an adult...

Nevertheless, he sees these "fringe conspiracy theories" as helping his cause, and is basically saying "bring 'em on," George W. Bush-style:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/parkland-teen-survivor-david-hogg-welcomes-the-conspiracy-theories
An excellent article about the kid. Thanks for sharing it. :ThmbUp:

Tom
02-22-2018, 11:15 AM
Basically you just responded to fake internet bullshit posted by an imbecile as if it was true, then complained about integrity, all in the same breath.

You need a breath mint.. :puke:

Are you calling a fellow poster here an imbecile?
Better try a Cert next time.

FWIW, I replied to PA's post.

Try to follow along - and try not to call our HOST names.

FantasticDan
02-22-2018, 11:39 AM
Are you calling a fellow poster here an imbecile?
Better try a Cert next time.
FWIW, I replied to PA's post.

You quoted back and replied to davew's shit post as if it was true.

Like a shit cherry on top. :blush:

davew
02-22-2018, 12:37 PM
You quoted back and replied to davew's shit post as if it was true.

Like a shit cherry on top. :blush:

Great post. Coming from you, I consider this a badge of honor.

davew
02-22-2018, 12:44 PM
apparently another child lying to denigrate CNN

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/florida-shooting-survivor-says-cnn-gave-him-scripted-134229171.html

I was right, CNN denied scripting questions....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5422367/Shooting-survivor-claims-CNN-gave-scripted-question.html

PaceAdvantage
02-22-2018, 01:00 PM
Are they calling that 17yo survivor and hero a liar?

Maybe he's another crisis actor? :eek:

Why would he lie about this? He's just a child...;)

Colton Haab, 17, a member of the Junior ROTC who shielded students with Kevlar vests while the school was under attack from the shooter, said he decided not to attend the televised meeting after the network rejected a question he wanted to ask and presented him with one of their own.

I'm inclined to believe Colton...in fact, I believe all the students...

PaceAdvantage
02-22-2018, 01:03 PM
BTW, obvious question here...where did he get the Kevlar vests from?

Do ROTC guys usually walk around with easy access to Kevlar?

boxcar
02-22-2018, 02:09 PM
apparently another child lying to denigrate CNN

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/florida-shooting-survivor-says-cnn-gave-him-scripted-134229171.html

I was right, CNN denied scripting questions....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5422367/Shooting-survivor-claims-CNN-gave-scripted-question.html

Hey, cut CNN some slack. That "townhall" was never about protecting the kids, which is why CNN shot down (bad pun intended) Hogg's subject material that involved CC personnel. Very understandable, since the meeting was all about the "real culprits", i.e. guns and how to get rid of them for good -- how to get rid of the Second Amendment.

FantasticDan
02-22-2018, 02:19 PM
BTW, obvious question here...where did he get the Kevlar vests from? Do ROTC guys usually walk around with easy access to Kevlar?The Kevlar in question wasn't vests, it was in the form of large, rolled out sheets that the ROTC used as backdrops during marksmanship shooting.

steveb
02-22-2018, 04:57 PM
You Tube, integrity?????

Since when?

Same question to all social media - integrity? :pound:

does that include this board?

PaceAdvantage
02-22-2018, 04:58 PM
does that include this board?oh my...

steveb
02-22-2018, 05:10 PM
oh my...

why so?

Marshall Bennett
02-22-2018, 06:22 PM
The acting story was motivated my the left's reputation for resorting to such garbage. Whether its true or not doesn't really matter because this is what the left does, always will, and most everyone knows it.
What's shameful however is the lefts ability to coarse children to take to the streets in masses, holding signs screaming obscenities, and more than anything else just being a pain in the ass. Nothing they're out doing will solve anything. Will only demonstrate further how the left can take any degree of tragedy and misfortune, and use it as a weapon to fight the right. The parents and friends of the victims are angry with grief. The leftist leadership is simply using this as an opportunity to accelerate war over gun control.
Liberal democrats are pigs...rotten to the core. This being yet another case in point.

johnhannibalsmith
02-22-2018, 07:35 PM
... Whether its true or not doesn't really matter....

Finally someone gets the gist of this whole topic.

JustRalph
02-22-2018, 10:41 PM
The Kevlar in question wasn't vests, it was in the form of large, rolled out sheets that the ROTC used as backdrops during marksmanship shooting.

I’d love to hear more about he did this.......

FantasticDan
02-22-2018, 11:24 PM
I’d love to hear more about he did this.......
Haab brought more than 50 kids into the JROTC room where the Kevlar was, then draped the kevlar sheets over objects that everyone was hiding behind so that they couldn't be seen and would have additional protection.

Fortunately, Cruz never went into the room.

JustRalph
02-22-2018, 11:50 PM
Haab brought more than 50 kids into the JROTC room where the Kevlar was, then draped the kevlar sheets over objects that everyone was hiding behind so that they couldn't be seen and would have additional protection.

Fortunately, Cruz never went into the room.

Incredible thinking on his feet no matter......

Thanks Dan.....

davew
02-24-2018, 02:47 AM
David Hogg wants to be a television reporter, and some say has a touch of ADD. There is a video of one of his 'interviews/reports' changing wording and getting help from camera crew - youtube took this one down.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QxMRA1tyNBmv/

The family went to Atlanta and took a CNN tour, because of Davids' desire to get into news business. His mom posted pictures on her facebook page at the time.

https://cnn-atlanta.secure.accesso.com/embed/store.php

So the kid is not a crisis actor, but also not a typical bereaved student from the school...

davew
03-24-2018, 08:33 PM
He is dropping out of school until a bill is passed. It probably does not matter, as he has enough irrational enthusiasm to work at CNN or MSNBC.

https://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2018/03/24/david-hogg-looks-coast-15-minutes-obnoxious-kid-news/

boxcar
03-24-2018, 08:56 PM
He is dropping out of school until a bill is passed. It probably does not matter, as he has enough irrational enthusiasm to work at CNN or MSNBC.

https://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2018/03/24/david-hogg-looks-coast-15-minutes-obnoxious-kid-news/

Odds are very good, one of the two networks will hire him. He's a perfect fit for either of them -- probably never critically analyzed anything in his short life.

Tom
03-24-2018, 10:10 PM
He's an opportunist.
Nothing more.

jocko699
03-24-2018, 10:13 PM
He's an opportunist.
Nothing more.

Yes sir, Ryan Seacrest II

steveb
03-24-2018, 11:01 PM
Odds are very good, one of the two networks will hire him. He's a perfect fit for either of them -- probably never critically analyzed anything in his short life.

oh well, i have read YOUR critical analysis.

nuff said.

Clocker
03-24-2018, 11:10 PM
Finally someone gets the gist of this whole topic.

Minds are made up. Don't confuse things with facts. :rolleyes:

JustRalph
03-24-2018, 11:27 PM
He has ruined his future.

Half the country would never hire him now

Tom
03-25-2018, 11:43 AM
The other half is bidding for him.

The guy at CNN has been drooling for a week now.....

Legs are tingling at PMSNBC.

Danny has not slept in days, scouring Twitter for the right tweet to copy.

Parkview_Pirate
03-25-2018, 12:45 PM

He's already got a job and a safe career. He's working for people with a lot more pull and dough then us peons. Next stop - community organizer.

Clocker
03-25-2018, 12:56 PM
He's already got a job and a safe career.

He is a white male. He has no shot at the big time on the left unless he is gay. :p

davew
03-25-2018, 01:53 PM
He is a white male. He has no shot at the big time on the left unless he is gay. :p

He can easily say he is, but he has a dirty language problem.

woodtoo
03-25-2018, 04:19 PM
His 15 minutes are nearly up and he still can't find a college that will accept him
grades do mean something.

This 'March for our lives' is really a march for your guns as can be seen from the speeches and signs, and to prove how out of touch with reality this movement has become try rationalizing this from his speech.

'After we come back from spring break, they're requiring us all to have clear backpacks...its unnecessary. Its embarrassing for a lot of the students.'
-David Hogg

Its embarrassing all right David. Ban guns but clear backpacks, no way.:lol:

Tom
03-25-2018, 08:21 PM
Maybe he carries his underwear in his backpack. :eek:

jocko699
03-25-2018, 08:25 PM
Maybe he carries his underwear in his backpack. :eek:

Could be problematic if they aren't clean:(

steveb
03-25-2018, 08:47 PM
what was that great song by joe south?

walk a mile in my shoes

Tom
03-25-2018, 09:15 PM
Why bother?
He hasn't walked a mile in them yet.

steveb
03-25-2018, 09:28 PM
Why bother?
He hasn't walked a mile in them yet.

have YOU been through what he has?

i understand you may not agree with him.
but when you demean him, in actual fact it is yourselves you are demeaning

Clocker
03-25-2018, 09:50 PM
have YOU been through what he has?

What has he been through? He clearly lives in an upper-middle class area and goes to a high-end suburban school. He is a drama queen majoring in TV production in high school, for cripes sake, and has his own YouTube channel.

The school has a huge campus with 15-20 buildings. Hogg wasn't even in the same building as the shooter. He was hiding in a closet most of the time, except when he pulled out his phone to play newsman and do interviews with other students. How traumatic.

steveb
03-25-2018, 10:11 PM
What has he been through? He clearly lives in an upper-middle class area and goes to a high-end suburban school. He is a drama queen majoring in TV production in high school, for cripes sake, and has his own YouTube channel.

The school has a huge campus with 15-20 buildings. Hogg wasn't even in the same building as the shooter. He was hiding in a closet most of the time, except when he pulled out his phone to play newsman and do interviews with other students. How traumatic.

were they not his friends?
it is irrelevant if he was in the same building or not.

let's see if you were elsewhere, and your friends had something terrible happen to them
does being elsewhere make it hurt less?
do you know what you would do in the same circumstances?

their social status is irrelevant too.

i think the problem is that the people against him (and against the others) are worried that they will actually achieve something of what they want(if they are not already)

a bunch of kids, making the whole world sit up and take notice.
that in itself is an amazing achievement.

shoot his message if you want, but when you go after them for reasons other than that, it means they are getting somewhere, and you cheapen yourselves.

jk3521
03-25-2018, 10:50 PM
The motives of the Hogg kid notwithstanding, I was impressed by some of the speakers at the rallies. Maybe there is some hope for the future generations. There are some good young people out there who care. :ThmbUp:

davew
03-25-2018, 10:50 PM
I would be surprised if he knew any of them - transferred from California during last year. Shooting in building for freshman classes...

I am not against him, and feel he should have the protection of his first amendment rights and not be forced to have a see through backpack. If he is going to continue protesting until federal legislation is passed, he probably will not be finishing school this year.

johnhannibalsmith
03-25-2018, 11:44 PM
Sandra Fluke

JustRalph
03-26-2018, 12:52 AM
He’s being used by the left. CNN and others. He is all for it. He’s also thinking he will make a career of this 15 minutes of fame.

He talks about free speech yet refuses to recognize that the first amendment carries no more weight than the 2nd.

The 2nd Amendment is not subordinate to the first. None are dependent on another. Yet he doesn’t care.

His experience of losing friends in a shooting is not unique and is not an excuse to regard him as some unique individual with some kind of super credibility on this or any other issue.

He’s a stupid kid. Just like all of them at that age.

No matter his demeanor, verbiage or portrayal by the media.....he’s still a teen.

Parkview_Pirate
03-26-2018, 01:07 AM
He’s being used by the left. CNN and others. He is all for it. He’s also thinking he will make a career of this 15 minutes of fame.

He talks about free speech yet refuses to recognize that the first amendment carries no more weight than the 2nd.

The 2nd Amendment is not subordinate to the first. None are dependent on another. Yet he doesn’t care.

His experience of losing friends in a shooting is not unique and is not an excuse to regard him as some unique individual with some kind of super credibility on this or any other issue.

He’s a stupid kid. Just like all of them at that age.

No matter his demeanor, verbiage or portrayal by the media.....he’s still a teen.

I would describe him as his employers probably do - "useful idiot".

He obviously has been groomed for his current role. His career path may alter from the current script, but my guess is he'll get pulled through his college years in Obama-phantom mode, with no classmates or professors remembering him, and unconfirmed credentials. Columbia, Yale or Harvard eventually, and then into politics.

If I'm right, his 15 minutes of fame will be extended. If I'm wrong, it won't be the first time. It'll mean the puppet masters found another dummy....

Tom
03-26-2018, 10:44 AM
Sandra Fluke

I heard Billy boy has her on speed dial. :headbanger:

JustRalph
03-26-2018, 01:05 PM
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/little-hoggs-marchforourlives-student-protesters-leave-their-trash-for-someone-else-to-clean-up/

HOGG is right

Tom
03-26-2018, 04:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KGizYSCa-c

Clocker
03-27-2018, 01:52 AM
OOPS!!!

Was Camera Hogg even at the school at the time of the shooting?

Inquiring minds want to know.

CBS News is doing a documentary on the shooting.

CBS News journalists, embedded with survivors of the Parkland, Florida school shooting, take viewers inside the creation of a movement as students turn grief into action in the documentary "39 Days."

In the days after a former student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shot and killed 17 people, CBS News began following a group of students who banded together to fight back. They set out to let the world know immediate change is needed to save lives. The documentary captures students' raw emotions as they grieve and work around-the-clock in an effort to change the gun laws of this country.

DAVID HOGG: On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting.https://www.cbsnews.com/news/march-for-our-lives-39-days-how-parkland-students-turned-grief-into-action/

OntheRail
03-27-2018, 03:54 AM
OOPS!!!

CBS News is doing a documentary on the shooting.

DAVID HOGG: On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting.]

My God it's a wonder he survived... :rolleyes:

Clocker
03-27-2018, 04:14 AM
My God it's a wonder he survived... :rolleyes:

But imagine the trauma and emotion of that bike ride, in deadly fear that someone else with a camera might get there first. :eek:

JustRalph
03-27-2018, 01:55 PM
What a fake

davew
03-27-2018, 02:42 PM
But imagine the trauma and emotion of that bike ride, in deadly fear that someone else with a camera might get there first. :eek:

especially since he could have gone right by the killer and not even known it :eek::eek::eek:

FantasticDan
03-27-2018, 03:05 PM
OOPS!!!

What are you talking about? Hogg was in school during the shooting and huddled with his classmates. He recorded part of this on his phone.

After all the students were released later that day, he returned to school with his camera in the early evening and did his own interviews.

None of this is in dispute.

OOPS!!! :bang:

NJ Stinks
03-27-2018, 03:21 PM
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/little-hoggs-marchforourlives-student-protesters-leave-their-trash-for-someone-else-to-clean-up/

HOGG is right

That's it? That's all you got to bitch about?

Sad. Pathetic. (Pick an icon.)

NJ Stinks
03-27-2018, 03:23 PM
What are you talking about? Hogg was in school during the shooting and huddled with his classmates. He recorded part of this on his phone.

After all the students were released later that day, he returned to school with his camera in the early evening and did his own interviews.

These are desperate times if you are on the wrong side of so many things.

Tom
03-27-2018, 03:40 PM

The seem already to become good democrats - they always act like pigs and leave a mess for other to clean up.

Yes, they are sad and pathetic people.

JustRalph
03-27-2018, 05:32 PM

Reveals character

mostpost
03-27-2018, 09:00 PM

They post a couple of pictures of some trash and expect us to believe that all marchers were slobs. Anytime there are close to one million people in one place there will be trash. DC folks charged with cleaning up say their job was made easier by people leaving their sign in piles near trash cans.

In that same link the “March For Our Lives” rallies were referred to as an anti gun event. It was not. It was a stop killing our kids event.

False statement number three, “This was A Democrat Funded Event.” First place, anyway who says Democrat when referring to the Democratic Party is deserving of unrelenting ridicule. Second, if the funding came from groups that are traditionally associated with the DEMOCRATIC party, maybe that is because Republicans don’t care about kids-or anyone else-dying.

Tom
03-27-2018, 09:02 PM
Reveals character

Or lack of it.

Tom
03-27-2018, 09:03 PM
False statement #4.....

because Republicans don’t care about kids-or anyone else-dying.

By who else?

jocko699
03-27-2018, 09:04 PM
They post a couple of pictures of some trash and expect us to believe that all marchers were slobs. Anytime there are close to one million people in one place there will be trash. DC folks charged with cleaning up say their job was made easier by people leaving their sign in piles near trash cans.

In that same link the “March For Our Lives” rallies were referred to as an anti gun event. It was not. It was a stop killing our kids event.

False statement number three, “This was A Democrat Funded Event.” First place, anyway who says Democrat when referring to the Democratic Party is deserving of unrelenting ridicule. Second, if the funding came from groups that are traditionally associated with the DEMOCRATIC party, maybe that is because Republicans don’t care about kids-or anyone else-dying.

Mostie!!!!! Good to see you again. Now NBC said there were 800k people at the march, CBS said 200k. Which is fake news?

mostpost
03-27-2018, 09:07 PM
Reveals character

So does posting links describing every alleged crime Co by a person of color you can find. Or every immigrant. Or every Muslim.

mostpost
03-27-2018, 09:16 PM
Mostie!!!!! Good to see you again. Now NBC said there were 800k people at the march, CBS said 200k. Which is fake news?
Read. My Post again. It’s right there in the second line.:lol:
But to answer your question neither is fake news. The science of crowd size estimation is not.

I think 200,000 is low. 800,000 much closer to accurate. What I do know is that I saw pictures both on TV and in the newspapers of people as far as the eye could see in several directions

jocko699
03-27-2018, 09:20 PM
But to answer your question neither is fake news. The science of crowd size estimation is not.

I think 200,000 is low. 800,000 much closer to accurate. What I do know is that I saw pictures both on TV and in the newspapers of people as far as the eye could see in several directions

Sorry Mostie. I can never read your entire posts.

JustRalph
03-27-2018, 11:09 PM
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/10/there-was-no-trash-glenn-beck-pick-national-mall/309974/

Reveals character

NJ Stinks
03-28-2018, 02:25 AM
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2013/10/there-was-no-trash-glenn-beck-pick-national-mall/309974/

Reveals character

Does taking the time to get from Florida to Washington D.C. and back again on a weekend in order to protest the ease with which so many kids are being shot dead or wounded while attending class reveal anything at all to you?

(Hint: like character maybe?)

Clocker
03-28-2018, 02:42 AM
Does taking the time to get from Florida to Washington D.C. and back again on a weekend in order to protest the ease with which so many kids are being shot dead or wounded while attending class reveal anything at all to you?

(Hint: like character maybe?)

I don't know who or what this refers to, but it appears to reveal a serious lack of common sense. Who ever did this could have put the time and money spent to better use than adding one more to the head count of thousands waving inane signs. Like donating the money to a worthy and relevant cause, and spending that time volunteering, perhaps to work with troubled high school kids. Or working with local authorities to develop effective ways to protect kids.

But none of that would be nearly so glamorous as jetting off to DC to bay at the moon about the gun nuts that are killing kids.

davew
03-28-2018, 07:07 AM

that's odd, the news made it sound exact science at Trumps inauguration. I guess it depends on the day.

jk3521
03-28-2018, 08:04 AM
I don't know who or what this refers to, but it appears to reveal a serious lack of common sense. Who ever did this could have put the time and money spent to better use than adding one more to the head count of thousands waving inane signs. Like donating the money to a worthy and relevant cause, and spending that time volunteering, perhaps to work with troubled high school kids. Or working with local authorities to develop effective ways to protect kids.

How about do both, protest and volunteer. They have plenty of time on their hands.

biggestal99
03-28-2018, 10:04 AM

another fringe RW kookie conspiracy theory bites the dust.

and the thing is people believe it. LOL. Think for yourself and don't depend on the internet for all of the news.

It will steer you wrong a great deal of the time.

I stick with the national outlets

CNN
Fox
MSNBC

they at least for the most part dont throw out things like Pizzagate, Jade Helm etc.

Allan

FantasticDan
03-28-2018, 10:13 AM
another fringe RW kookie conspiracy theory bites the dust.
Yes, the alt-right has conducted itself with its typical level of distinction :puke:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/mar/26/emma-gonzalez-david-hogg-attacks-rightwing-constitutions-hoaxes

elysiantraveller
03-28-2018, 10:23 AM
Yes, the alt-right has conducted itself with its typical level of distinction :puke:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/mar/26/emma-gonzalez-david-hogg-attacks-rightwing-constitutions-hoaxes

Alt-right is always interesting.

Regular right on this issue is getting pretty pissed off as well though. Unfortunately for the gun control lobby they have logic, reason, and statistics to back up their arguments.

The lobby just has emotion.

Left marches out David Hogg to media outlets to make a fool out of himself... the right quietly goes about their business, cleans their guns, and gives money.

JustRalph
03-28-2018, 12:00 PM
I read on Facebook, so take it with a grain of salt, that a Florida newspaper has asked him to prove he was there and he refused. They are asking for his phone records to prove it and he refused.

If that’s true, the plot sure thickens......

Clocker
03-28-2018, 12:03 PM
Good to see the Dems are finally getting some new blood and new ideas in the party.

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/keeptalk.jpg

Clocker
03-28-2018, 12:19 PM

Both sides of the aisle have extremists. It's called freedom of speech.

The problem is that the extremists on the right, the alt-right, are a fringe group, while the extremists on the left are the mainstream of the Democratic Party.

Clocker
03-28-2018, 12:34 PM
Hogg says that a number of colleges have rejected his application. He doesn't say if that was based on his politics or his grades. He humbly says that “amazing people don’t get into college.” :rolleyes:

How amazingly wacko do you have to be to have California colleges reject you?

IJR reports that Hogg and some of his fellow gun control activists have been rejected by more than one college. Hogg said, “It’s not been too great for me and some of the other members of the movement, like Ryan Deitsch. We got rejected from UCLA … and UCSD, so it’s been kind of annoying having to deal with that and everything else that’s been going on.”

But he made clear that he is not letting the rejections get him down while he is busy “changing the world.”

Moreover, he indicated that the rejections do not really come as a surprise because “amazing people don’t get into college.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/27/david-hogg-dismisses-college-rejections-amazing-people-dont-get-into-college/

davew
03-28-2018, 12:36 PM
Hogg says that a number of colleges have rejected his application. He doesn't say if that was based on his politics or his grades. He humbly says that “amazing people don’t get into college.” :rolleyes:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/27/david-hogg-dismisses-college-rejections-amazing-people-dont-get-into-college/

It is harder for non-residents to get into California schools (especially if you are a white male).
You would think UC Berkley would give him a full ride for his political incoherence.

Clocker
03-28-2018, 12:42 PM
It is harder for non-residents to get into California schools (especially if you are a white male).
You would think UC Berkley would give him a full ride for his political incoherence.

His appearance is probably too scary for Berkley. Too conservative and mainstream.

davew
03-28-2018, 01:22 PM
His appearance is probably too scary for Berkley. Too conservative and mainstream.

yes, he is quite intimidating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whR7FtuMHUU

PaceAdvantage
03-28-2018, 01:31 PM
I'm sure the left will be horrendously offended that someone made the Hitler comparison...:pound::pound::pound::pound:

Clocker
03-28-2018, 01:31 PM
yes, he is quite intimidating

Jawohl!

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/hogg - hitler youth.jpg

Clocker
03-28-2018, 02:16 PM
I'm sure the Publicity Hogg will be getting a thank you note from the NRA soon.

Donations to the National Rifle Association’s PAC spiked after 17 people were killed in the Valentine’s Day mass-shooting in Parkland, Fla.

The NRA’s political arm, the Political Victory Fund, raised roughly $779,000 in February compared to nearly $250,000 in January, according to Federal Election Committee filings.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/nra-donations-surge-parkland-shooting/

Tom
03-28-2018, 03:28 PM

Parkview_Pirate
03-29-2018, 10:39 AM

What he should have said was, "amazing people don't fall for the college scam of incurring massive debt to be indoctrinated."

I don't know of anyone who doesn't have the dough who "don't get into college." Maybe not the college you want, but there's a college somewhere that will gladly accept you if you have a working credit card and a pulse.

Hogg's SAT score of 1270 is hardly remarkable, slightly above the average of 1180, but well below the 25th percentile of 1440 and perfect score of 1600. Sad, considering how many students that take the SAT don't plan to attend (nor should they) college.

I'll still predict he gets fast-tracked by his handlers.

mostpost
03-31-2018, 11:17 PM
graduated in 2015 in CA?

mom is a VIP at CNN
You put that out with a question mark and pretty quick ten of your buddies put it out as fact? He’s in the freakin’ MSD yearbook as a junior last year.

mostpost
03-31-2018, 11:34 PM

He is 17. Of course no one will nhiire him. Geez

mostpost
03-31-2018, 11:43 PM
I read on Facebook, so take it with a grain of salt, that a Florida newspaper has asked him to prove he was there and he refused. They are asking for his phone records to prove it and he refused.

If that’s true, the plot sure thickens......
I read it in your post; so I will take it with a whole shaker of salt.

Clocker
03-31-2018, 11:44 PM
He is 17. Of course no one will nhiire him. Geez

Ralph runs a restaurant. I assume he meant as a bus boy.

mostpost
03-31-2018, 11:47 PM
I'm sure the left will be horrendously offended that someone made the Hitler comparison...:pound::pound::pound::pound:

No. We just think it’s stupid.

OntheRail
03-31-2018, 11:55 PM
No. We just think it’s stupid.

Come on Mo... yous guys don't think you parrot.

Clocker
04-01-2018, 12:03 AM
We just think it’s stupid.

I agree, the comparison is not valid.

Hitler was clearly an intelligent and talented socialist leader, a strong believer in big government, capable of manipulation and deceit to attain control of his followers.

Hogg is clearly a true-believer in the party leadership and policy, incapable of independent thought. A loyal follower, ready to toe the party line and preach the party dogma.

JustRalph
04-01-2018, 01:33 AM
Ralph runs a restaurant. I assume he meant as a bus boy.

He’s screwing his future up big time.

Can you imagine hiring him and he becomes a union rep?

Clocker
04-01-2018, 02:03 AM
He’s screwing his future up big time.

Can you imagine hiring him and he becomes a union rep?

I don't see him in any kind of a union shop. His opinion of himself is too inflated. He is a star this week, and he will need a big dose of reality before he would ever be contented with starting as a worker bee.

Right now he is just a cheerleader, and not a very articulate one at that. His 15 minutes of fame are just about over.

steveb
04-01-2018, 04:59 AM

Hitler was clearly an intelligent and talented socialist leader, a strong believer in big government, capable of manipulation and deceit to attain control of his followers.

Hogg is clearly a true-believer in the party leadership and policy, incapable of independent thought. A loyal follower, ready to toe the party line and preach the party dogma.

then the logical question becomes.....why did you post that moronic and puerile graphic in the first instance?

incoming
04-01-2018, 05:52 AM
then the logical question becomes.....why did you post that moronic and puerile graphic in the first instance?

If you were a native ....you probably would get it. By the way, I put that in with political correctness in mind. If I were you I would cover my head with both hands. ;)

steveb
04-01-2018, 06:06 AM
If you were a native ....you probably would get it. By the way, I put that in with political correctness in mind. If I were you I would cover my head with both hands. ;)

i'm not interested in political correctness.
just say what you think.

and no matter what you say on here.
that kid has an audience......a 15 minute one or not.
meanwhile on the off topic bit of pa where a few like minded like to kick the shit out of those they don't agree with.....to an audience of.... themselves.

incoming
04-01-2018, 06:22 AM
I understand Mr. Hogg's motive. Being over a half a world away and no dog in this fight what is your motive.

davew
04-01-2018, 09:00 AM
i'm not interested in political correctness.
just say what you think.

and no matter what you say on here.
that kid has an audience......a 15 minute one or not.
meanwhile on the off topic bit of pa where a few like minded like to kick the shit out of those they don't agree with.....to an audience of.... themselves.

Have you seen him on your national news? The libs are saying great things about Australia, after their gun buyback...

davew
04-01-2018, 09:43 AM
Hogg has another crusade -> voter id suppresses minority voting

Tom
04-01-2018, 11:36 AM
Hogg has another crusade -> voter id suppresses minority voting

The jerk is really trying to find some way to be relevant.
His position as world class ass-clown is not etched in stone.

woodtoo
04-01-2018, 12:28 PM
My time is now. #Hoggwash

Clocker
04-01-2018, 12:31 PM

To show that he is a good little soldier, following orders and mindlessly spouting the party line.

Clocker
04-01-2018, 01:12 PM
The media is portraying Hogg and others as the voices of their generation. The truth is that they do not represent the majority and they are tools being used by the same old tired liberals pushing the same old agenda. The tactics of the gun grabbers have not worked, so they are trying to put some new lipstick on that pig. Or Hogg.

CNN ran an article detailing how student activists "led" the Washington, D.C., March for Our Lives rally on Saturday, downplaying the heavy organizational support they received from adult gun control advocates. Recent survey data show that only 10 percent of rally attendees were under 18 and the average age of the adults present was 49. And while most of the press coverage has implied that young people are overwhelmingly in favor of more gun control, comments from actual young people suggest their views are not quite so monolithic.

A 2015 Pew poll found that only 49 percent of 18-to-29-year-olds favored an "assault weapons" ban, compared to 55 percent of those aged 30 to 49 and 63 percent of those 65 or older. A March 6 Quinnipiac poll, taken several weeks after the Parkland shooting, found that only 46 percent of 18-to-34 year olds support an assault weapons ban, rising to 51 percent for those aged 35 to 49, 68 percent for those aged 50-to-64, and 80 percent for those over 65.http://reason.com/blog/2018/03/29/the-media-ignores-millennials-skepticism

davew
04-02-2018, 02:03 AM

Did you happen to get the armband David and sis Lauren were promoting for awhile?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/armbands-change-dnc.jpg

Clocker
04-02-2018, 03:10 AM
Did you happen to get the armband David and sis Lauren were promoting for awhile?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/armbands-change-dnc.jpg

An armband is not a substitute for rational discussion of issues.

Tom
04-02-2018, 06:08 PM
Rational discussion?
With the left????

What you smokin' Clocker? :lol:

davew
04-02-2018, 08:01 PM
Nice clip with David and friend giving lip to lifeguard ... and then some unedited clips from shooting ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9Gb41JJA1o

classhandicapper
04-02-2018, 08:13 PM
The shooting was a terrible tragedy, but the more I see of this kid the more it appears he's some combination of dickhead and fraud.

Inner Dirt
04-03-2018, 09:24 AM
The shooting was a terrible tragedy, but the more I see of this kid the more it appears he's some combination of dickhead and fraud.

Exactly, he is a product of the You Tube and cell phone camera age. The above beach video was a stunt to try to provoke a confrontation and then film it, totally staged. I hope somebody kicks that little punk's ass and gets away with it. He kind of has a punchable face. Any adult other than
his mother and grandmother that stand behind that kid's actions are a joke.

Tom
04-03-2018, 10:46 AM
Some people need to be beat down.

upthecreek
04-03-2018, 10:49 AM
https://twitter.com/Racer1961/status/981172242829795328

PaceAdvantage
04-03-2018, 10:54 AM
What's with these stupid false headlines on these websites.

Hogg didn't LOSE IT in that interview...I'm tired of all the bullshit from both the left and the right.

johnhannibalsmith
04-03-2018, 11:08 AM
What's with these stupid false headlines on these websites.

Hogg didn't LOSE IT in that interview...I'm tired of all the bullshit from both the left and the right.

My Yahoo! is absolutely ridiculous anymore with this crap. It makes the World Weekly News seem measured.

barahona44
04-03-2018, 11:15 AM
My Yahoo! is absolutely ridiculous anymore with this crap. It makes the World Weekly News seem measured.

I'm sure some are convinced that David Hogg's father is Bat Boy.

Tom
04-03-2018, 11:56 AM
I'm sure some are convinced that David Hogg's father is Bat Boy.

Same big mouth......

mostpost
04-03-2018, 12:10 PM

Hmm. “Capable of manipulation and deceit to attain control of his followers.”
What current American demogouge does that remind us of? Hint: He has orange hair.

mostpost
04-03-2018, 12:26 PM
Nice clip with David and friend giving lip to lifeguard ... and then some unedited clips from shooting ....

First the lifeguard. As soon as he used the term “Snowflake” I knew what his problem was. That’s a term used exclusively by the Alt right. Can’t let those damn hippie kids put one over on us. Rest assured that if that had been a forty five year old surfer, nothing would have been said.

As for the edited interview, you can not possibly not know that all news organizations edit all interviews before putting them on air.

OntheRail
04-03-2018, 12:34 PM

I like the coaching from the milkman I mean news recorder " Just say you can't compose your feeling at this time ".

That last bit they must of loaned him Obama's Teleprompter and Lord only know how many takes it took to get that pile.

The Motor City Madman is right David "Camera" Hogg is a brainwashed tool.

woodtoo
04-03-2018, 12:36 PM
Did he drop out of school or is he getting class credits?

mostpost
04-03-2018, 12:44 PM
https://twitter.com/Racer1961/status/981172242829795328

Where is the video of O’Reilly exposing Hogg’s ties to George Soros? All I see is Hogg responding to someone’s accusations of “Shadowy backers.” And he does it quite reasonably.

No one thinks this is exclusively a “Kids movement” There are actually adults who are also sickened by the slaughter of our young people. And we know who these shadowy peoples are. They are the parents of Newtown and Columbine. They are the friends of those slain in Las Vegas and Orlando. They are all of us.

PaceAdvantage
04-03-2018, 12:47 PM
Where is the video of O’Reilly exposing Hogg’s ties to George Soros? All I see is Hogg responding to someone’s accusations of “Shadowy backers.” And he does it quite reasonably.

No one thinks this is exclusively a “Kids movement” There are actually adults who are also sickened by the slaughter of our young people. And we know who these shadowy peoples are. They are the parents of Newtown and Columbine. They are the friends of those slain in Las Vegas and Orlando. They are all of us.OMG...now that you put it that way...:(

Despite your tug at my heartstrings, I think I'll stick with the founding fathers and all the people who fought and died for the Constitution of the United States of America.

But thanks anyway.

Inner Dirt
04-03-2018, 01:01 PM

No one thinks this is exclusively a “Kids movement” There are actually adults who are also sickened by the slaughter of our young people. And we know who these shadowy peoples are. They are the parents of Newtown and Columbine. They are the friends of those slain in Las Vegas and Orlando. They are all of us.

I think all of us left and right are sick of that, it is just we on the right aren't blaming an inanimate object for the carnage. Mass shootings have steadily risen along with teen suicides over the last 4 decades since I went to school. The guns are harder to get than they were 40 years ago. Yet somehow liberals keep blaming the gun, if that doesn't defy simple logic, I do not know what does.

wisconsin
04-03-2018, 01:03 PM
What current American demogouge does that remind us of? Hint: He has orange hair.

How is he "controlling" us? Please explain.

davew
04-03-2018, 01:57 PM

0bama dyed his hair? I thought it was gray.

Clocker
04-04-2018, 12:18 AM
The Camera Hogg is not playing well with others.

David Hogg called 'nasty and VILE' by classmate whose sister died in Parkland massacre

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/04/david_hogg_called_nasty_and_vile_by_classmate_whos e_sister_died_in_parkland_massacre.html

JustRalph
04-04-2018, 12:53 AM
The Camera Hogg is not playing well with others.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/04/david_hogg_called_nasty_and_vile_by_classmate_whos e_sister_died_in_parkland_massacre.html

The backlash is just starting. He sold more guns than Anybody else in the last month.......

Clocker
04-04-2018, 01:09 AM
The backlash is just starting. He sold more guns than Anybody else in the last month.......

He is a classic. After he and his buddy Emma Gonzalez monopolized the cameras and stages for the last weeks, he calls out the media for not giving any coverage to blacks. :rolleyes:

Bob Dole once said that the most dangerous place in Washington was getting in between Chuck Schumer and a camera. I think we have a young challenger coming up for Schumer's title.

NJ Stinks
04-04-2018, 01:37 AM
He is a classic. After he and his buddy Emma Gonzalez monopolized the cameras and stages for the last weeks, he calls out the media for not giving any coverage to blacks. :rolleyes:

Bob Dole once said that the most dangerous place in Washington was getting in between Chuck Schumer and a camera. I think we have a young challenger coming up for Schumer's title.

This kid really does have your panties in a twist. :popcorn:

Clocker
04-04-2018, 02:26 AM
This kid really does have your panties in a twist. :popcorn:

Not a bit. He is just a mindless tool. It is not rational to get upset by a tool.

The left is using him as a tool to promote their agenda, so I and others return the favor by using him as a tool to show how shallow they and their issues are. It's fun to point out that the left is so impotent that they have to use babes in the woods to carry their water.

steveb
04-04-2018, 08:14 AM
I understand Mr. Hogg's motive. Being over a half a world away and no dog in this fight what is your motive.

i have no motive, other than i find it intriguing reading comments here.

i came here(pa) for the racing but the the off topic has me agog.
never read so much bile in my life as what i have here.

steveb
04-04-2018, 08:19 AM
Have you seen him on your national news? The libs are saying great things about Australia, after their gun buyback...

no, i just read their twitters(not especially hogg, but all of them)
first of all, the numbnuts were abusing them relentlessly, then their responses(the kids) were mostly very good, so that the fruit loops largely fugged off, as they were made to look like they really were.....dimwitted dimwits.

hogg has not made any news here as far as i know.
but the whole thing about those kids has.

to be honest, i can't even imagine what you guys are all getting your knickers in a knot for.

few people here own guns and i myself have never even seen one, bar an air rifle when i was 10 or 11.

and we don't have the proportion of gun related killings you guys do(or any type of killing probably)

i am just glad i live in australia(although new zealand might be better!) where even the conservatives(bar the ultra extremist ones)don't want guns either.

steveb
04-04-2018, 08:56 AM
To show that he is a good little soldier, following orders and mindlessly spouting the party line.

sure you did.

maybe you just like posting idiotic puerile graphics.
my 15 year old grandson likes doing that kiddies stuff too.
would you like to see some of his graphics??
most of them are just as stupid and untrue as yours was.

if he is getting up your nose and others here, then maybe it means they are posing some sort of threat to what you want, and the only way you can fight back is to degrade them.
when you degrade it means you don't have anything else to fight with.
smart people use reasoning and facts to backs their viewpoints, they don't try to belittle, especially those that are supposedly more mature than teenagers don't.

anyway....
they must be doing something, because, i might see the news here....."another mass school shooting in america", and i just think to myself...."only in america", and then forget about it.
and yet here we are all this time later,

Clocker
04-04-2018, 12:40 PM
maybe you just like posting idiotic puerile graphics.
my 15 year old grandson likes doing that kiddies stuff too.
would you like to see some of his graphics??
most of them are just as stupid and untrue as yours was.

It's call political satire, a form of freedom of speech still available to us in this country. And a form of humor, something you apparently don't comprehend.

I always thought that Aussies had a good sense of humor. I guess there are always exceptions to every rule.

steveb
04-05-2018, 10:13 PM
It's call political satire, a form of freedom of speech still available to us in this country. And a form of humor, something you apparently don't comprehend.

I always thought that Aussies had a good sense of humor. I guess there are always exceptions to every rule.

JAWOHL!

it's not political satire, it's childish drivel.
those kids and particularlly that one, has got your knickers knotted!
if you think idiotic graphics are poliitcal satire, then......

as for sense of humour.
if you can call american comedy shows 'humour', and that is the american style of humour, then all i would say is that it's not funny, and is mostly contrived; although there may be the odd exception.
whatever, your post was NOT about humour, so stop with the crap already.

JustRalph
04-05-2018, 11:01 PM
X

Clocker
04-06-2018, 12:59 AM
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=21692&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1522983665

Is that political satire? It's best to be clear about such things lest you offend anyone's delicate sensibilities. :cool:

PaceAdvantage
04-08-2018, 12:46 PM
i have no motive, other than i find it intriguing reading comments here.

i came here(pa) for the racing but the the off topic has me agog.
never read so much bile in my life as what i have here.Boy, are you missing out then.

Clocker
04-08-2018, 12:50 PM
Boy, are you missing out then.

Why do you make that guy keep reading Off Topic when it offends him so much? :confused:

steveb
04-08-2018, 06:17 PM
Boy, are you missing out then.

on?

tucker6
04-08-2018, 07:45 PM
on?

You must one of those small black holes revolving around the Sagittarius A black hole at the center of the galaxy because you sure are dense.

steveb
04-09-2018, 05:29 AM
You must one of those small black holes revolving around the Sagittarius A black hole at the center of the galaxy because you sure are dense.

be that as it may, i bet i'm worth much much much more than you.
dense and all!

incoming
04-09-2018, 06:08 AM

Please allow me to connect the dots for the less fortunate. Your hinny is firmly attached atop your shoulders.... you just proved it in Australian speak.:lol:

tucker6
04-09-2018, 06:44 AM
be that as it may, i bet i'm worth much much much more than you.
dense and all!

never make a bet without knowledge my friend. I retired at 47.

FantasticDan
04-12-2018, 07:11 PM
Ralph? 'Dat you? :p

https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/984448587332382722

woodtoo
04-12-2018, 07:27 PM
Your such an a$$hole

Tom
04-12-2018, 10:08 PM
Maybe someone shot the first three Vic Bergers.