PDA

View Full Version : Raybo Update?

Parson
02-09-2018, 11:52 AM
Has anyone received any updates on Ray's health? I have not heard from him in quite sometime. Its unlike him not to respond to the emails and phone calls. Just hope he is doing well. If you need to PM me please do so.

Pace, sorry if this is not in the correct thread, but did not know where exactly to post the question.

deathandgravity
02-16-2018, 07:02 PM
There was an update back in Oct.

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141167&highlight=raybo

Hope he is doing well.

Parson
02-16-2018, 08:22 PM
Yeah saw this then. In the last week or two, I've called him and left messages emailed no response. I know a bit more than most about his condition. With no response it makes me a bit worried. He taught me quite a bit.

CincyHorseplayer
02-16-2018, 09:19 PM
Yeah saw this then. In the last week or two, I've called him and left messages emailed no response. I know a bit more than most about his condition. With no response it makes me a bit worried. He taught me quite a bit.

I put up something on his website and haven't heard back. I'm officially worried as well.

mikesal57
02-17-2018, 08:23 AM
I put up something on his website and haven't heard back. I'm officially worried as well.

Of course I'm worried about him too..

But what happens to his website if he's not paying the bill...
His Alldata program sent me to enjoy Excel and learn a lot from it..

Do you have his Black Box program?

Mike

Parson
03-16-2018, 03:13 PM
I talked with Ray earlier today. He had a few issues, but those are behind him now, but his condition make using the computer a bit difficult so he will refrain from using the computer for bit longer.

CincyHorseplayer
03-16-2018, 03:15 PM
I talked with Ray earlier today. He had a few issues, but those are behind him now, but his condition make using the computer a bit difficult so he will refrain from using the computer for bit longer.

Glad to hear that. Glad he got a hold of you. I owe that man so much.