PDA

View Full Version : Russians spoof Schiff

Show Me the Wire
02-06-2018, 04:18 PM
The ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee was the victim of a prank phone call by Russian comedians who offered to give him 'compromising' dirt on Donald Trump – including nude photos of the president and a Russian reality show star.

DailyMail.com can disclose that after the prank, his staff engaged in correspondence with what they thought was a Ukrainian politician to try to obtain the 'classified' material promised on the call.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5355713/Adam-Schiff-spoofed-Russian-claim-nude-Trump-pic.html#ixzz56MgmBlHW

Too funny.

His inside info on Russia Trump collision is based on Putin having nude photos of Trump. He actually tried to make arrangements to get the photos from the Ukrainian embassy. Too, too funny.

davew
02-06-2018, 04:51 PM
... our Russian friends may be listening, so don't say anything you do not want them to hear....

dang, there is enough there to start a FISA on Schiff, talking to Russian spies (if he is not being monitored already by the NSA or 17 other national security organizations).

fast4522
02-06-2018, 06:36 PM
I think this guy Schiff is more than fair game for seriously funny SNL real soon.

Show Me the Wire
02-06-2018, 07:16 PM
I think this guy Schiff is more than fair game for seriously funny SNL real soon.

I don't believe SNL could do Schiff justice. He is comedy gold, I tell ya comedy gold.

Clocker
02-06-2018, 08:10 PM
I don't believe SNL could do Schiff justice. He is comedy gold, I tell ya comedy gold.

How many SNL fans would know who he is or what it was all about?

Oops, never mind. I forgot Jimmy Kimmel said that all the late night comedians are liberal because they are smarter.

OntheRail
02-06-2018, 09:25 PM
How many SNL fans would know who he is or what it was all about?

Oops, never mind. I forgot Jimmy Kimmel said that all the late night comedians are liberal because they are smarter.

Yeah that's why it take a crew of writers to create Jimmy Drivel... Liberals are only smarter when around other Libs. :coffee:

Tom
02-06-2018, 11:15 PM
I've watch Jimmy Kimmel.
no much f a brain in operation there.
The guy is pretty much a blithering idiot.

Which explains his popularity.
You dumb it down far enough, you find a liberal audience.