PDA

View Full Version : More Russian evil doing uncovered

Clocker
02-06-2018, 12:53 PM
Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA, of course) says that part of the Russian conspiracy to influence our elections was their promotion of the 2nd Amendment, so that more Americans would buy guns and kill each other.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/05/adam-schiff-russians-promoted-2nd-amendment-so-americans-would-kill-each-other/

Show Me the Wire
02-06-2018, 01:21 PM
Constitutional rights are dangerous to the elitists. If you want to have your Constitutional rights protected you are an agent of Putin and therefore a communist, even though Putin is no longer a communist.

People have been asking why Russia is now an enemy of the left. Simple answer Russia is no longer a communist state and once again embraces Christianity. The left's new daring country is China, a communist country who actively takes step to suppress religion and human rights.

BTW the new meme is no longer racism, but you are a communist Putin supporter if you disagree with the left's views. Welcome to the new McCarthism.

woodtoo
02-06-2018, 01:27 PM
Now the Russians dont need to kill us with their vodka,lets end this 2nd amendment madness already, its killing us. :lol:
Good one shiff for brains.

woodtoo
02-06-2018, 01:28 PM
Constitutional rights are dangerous to the elitists. If you want to have your Constitutional rights protected you are an agent of Putin and therefore a communist, even though Putin is no longer a communist.

People have been asking why Russia is now an enemy of the left. Simple answer Russia is no longer a communist state and once again embraces Christianity. The left's new daring country is China, a communist country who actively takes step to suppress religion and human rights.

BTW the new meme is no longer racism, but you are a communist Putin supporter if you disagree with the left's views. Welcome to the new McCarthism.

This makes sense.:eek:

jocko699
02-06-2018, 01:32 PM
Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA, of course) says that part of the Russian conspiracy to influence our elections was their promotion of the 2nd Amendment, so that more Americans would buy guns and kill each other.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/05/adam-schiff-russians-promoted-2nd-amendment-so-americans-would-kill-each-other/

I hear Schiff's about to hit the fan:pound::pound::pound:

davew
02-06-2018, 01:34 PM
I hear Schiff's about to hit the fan:pound::pound::pound:

Why kill each other when they could shoot irrational dims?

chadk66
02-06-2018, 02:14 PM
what size straight jacket do you think ole Adam will take

Show Me the Wire
02-06-2018, 02:15 PM
He certainly is off the rails

jocko699
02-06-2018, 02:49 PM
what size straight jacket do you think ole Adam will take

I hear he is a size 6.

Tom
02-06-2018, 04:41 PM