PDA

View Full Version : State of the Union

woodtoo
01-30-2018, 07:43 PM
Lets hope Mr. President Trump can forge ahead to uniting and get all to agree to making America great again.

please remain in your seats until the standing ovations begin.:headbanger:

mostpost
01-30-2018, 08:26 PM
Lets hope Mr. President Trump can forge ahead to uniting and get all to agree to making America great again.

please remain in your seats until the standing ovations begin.:headbanger:
Kim Jong Un gets a lot of standing ovations too.

horses4courses
01-30-2018, 09:06 PM
This is going to be great.
Entertainment at it's best.
Pure fiction from a script - you've gotta love it. :ThmbUp:

Special shout out to all Dems in the audience
who have to bite their tongues, and refrain
from doubling over with laughter......:lol::lol:

Tom
01-30-2018, 09:24 PM
9:26pm
All those standing ovations sofar.....hilarious, horsey, hilarious! :pound::pound::pound::pound:

horses4courses
01-30-2018, 09:26 PM
9:26pm
All those standing ovations sofar.....hilarious, horsey, hilarious! :pound::pound::pound::pound:

If you expected anything else,
you really aren't too sharp.

Fager Fan
01-30-2018, 09:28 PM
This is going to be great.
Entertainment at it's best.
Pure fiction from a script - you've gotta love it. :ThmbUp:

Special shout out to all Dems in the audience
who have to bite their tongues, and refrain
from doubling over with laughter......:lol::lol:

Fiction, huh?

Name us one line that was fiction.

Or is it your claim that is fiction?

horses4courses
01-30-2018, 09:30 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DU0QaYnUQAAJXfT.jpg

Tom
01-30-2018, 09:37 PM
Do you have any idea how small and insignificant you sound, horsey - you and Danny and mostie.......this must be killing you - seeing him get it right every time he opens his mouth.
And proving you guys to be the losers you are. :lol::lol:
You can't attack him on anything of substance, just tweets from twits and cartoon shits. Losers.

horses4courses
01-30-2018, 09:39 PM
Do you have any idea how small and insignificant you sound, horsey - you and Danny and mostie.......this must be killing you - seeing him get it right every time he opens his mouth.
Andpriving you guys to be the losers you are. :lol::lol:

You actually believe this crap, don't you Chimp? :rolleyes:

Tom
01-30-2018, 09:44 PM
Dude, it is all out there. You are just to biased to see it.
Baghdad Bob just texted me...."Who is this H4C guy? Is he nuts or what???" :headbanger::headbanger:

FantasticDan
01-30-2018, 09:46 PM
You actually believe this crap, don't you Chimp? :rolleyes:
His prescription drugs bullshit was particularly offensive :ThmbDown:

https://twitter.com/voxdotcom/status/958530991248887808

PaceAdvantage
01-30-2018, 09:46 PM
You actually believe this crap, don't you Chimp? :rolleyes:Look at you...so sad

PaceAdvantage
01-30-2018, 09:49 PM
Kim Jong Un gets a lot of standing ovations too.Didn't you love it when Trump talked about Black and Hispanic unemployment being at an all time low, and the Democrats, including the African American ones, instead of applauding (never mind standing up and applauding), were just sitting there motionless and sour-pussed while the Republicans gave a standing O.

Fits you and your ilk to a "T"

This isn't what America wants to see in their representatives, but keep going down this road. You're looking at seven more years of this, baby.

Believe it.

Tom
01-30-2018, 09:49 PM
Clean up, thread #4....clean up, thread #4.

The melting buckets need to be emptied.....NOW!

zico20
01-30-2018, 10:55 PM
Didn't you love it when Trump talked about Black and Hispanic unemployment being at an all time low, and the Democrats, including the African American ones, instead of applauding (never mind standing up and applauding), were just sitting there motionless and sour-pussed while the Republicans gave a standing O.

Fits you and your ilk to a "T"

This isn't what America wants to see in their representatives, but keep going down this road. You're looking at seven more years of this, baby.

Believe it.

Mike, you and I are on the same page. This is what I was going to post and what I got out of the speech. :ThmbUp: Incredible that Democrats didn't cheer that. It is obvious why, I don't have to say it, everybody already knows.

fast4522
01-30-2018, 11:38 PM
I am totally proud of President Donald J. Trump, great address to the Congress.

PaceAdvantage
01-30-2018, 11:58 PM
You're just a sucker who was bamboozled by the fact that he was able to put his KLAN HAT down for more than two hours...dumb ass! :pound:

fast4522
01-31-2018, 12:17 AM
You're just a sucker who was bamboozled by the fact that he was able to put his KLAN HAT down for more than two hours...dumb ass! :pound:

Wow, where is that from?

horses4courses
01-31-2018, 12:20 AM
Wow, where is that from?

Well....let's see here.

Either I hacked his account, or PA was pulling your chain.
You make the call....... :lol:

fast4522
01-31-2018, 12:23 AM
Well....let's see here.

Either I hacked his account, or PA was pulling your chain.
You make the call....... :lol:

That's cool, expanded posts work. As long as you know I am serious as a heart attack.

Marshall Bennett
01-31-2018, 05:03 AM
Democrats were disrespectful from the moment Trump entered. Why would anyone expect the assholes to stand for anything anyway?

Boris
01-31-2018, 11:30 AM
Didn't you love it when Trump talked about Black and Hispanic unemployment being at an all time low, and the Democrats, including the African American ones, instead of applauding (never mind standing up and applauding), were just sitting there motionless and sour-pussed while the Republicans gave a standing O.

That will make an effective campaign commercial in 2020.

Tom
01-31-2018, 11:55 AM
Oh yes, that is such a good idea! Use their own pompous losers in his ads. :headbanger:

boxcar
01-31-2018, 12:17 PM
Read and Weep, Dimwits! And you guys think the mid-terms are a slam-dunk for your party of Evil?

CBS: 75 percent approve of Trump’s State of the Union address

http://www.pacificpundit.com/2018/01/30/cbs-75-percent-approve-of-trumps-state-of-the-union-address/

davew
01-31-2018, 12:28 PM
Democrats were disrespectful from the moment Trump entered. Why would anyone expect the assholes to stand for anything anyway?

they can not help it as they are the party of racist hate