PDA

View Full Version : Trump's State of the Uniom address

FantasticDan
01-30-2018, 12:33 AM
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/state-of-the-union-uniom-tickets_us_5a6f91a9e4b05836a255aec5

Union, Uniom, whatever. I'll be impressed if he can get through the speech without sounding like he overdosed on Unisom :sleeping: :lol:

Clocker
01-30-2018, 01:03 AM
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/state-of-the-union-uniom-tickets_us_5a6f91a9e4b05836a255aec5

Union, Uniom, whatever. I'll be impressed if he can get through the speech without sounding like he overdosed on Unisom :sleeping: :lol:

You won't have to wait to find out. Here are some comments from students at NYU who were asked last week what they had thought of his SOTU speech.

"Quite racist, at the very least, if not up there with 'most racist.'"

"Very offensive."

"It shows he has the temperament of a three-year-old."

People even gave examples of what their friends were most offended about. With college students this psychic, who needs an actual education?

Is our children learning?

https://www.truthrevolt.org/news/college-students-hate-sotu-hasnt-happened-yet

NJ Stinks
01-30-2018, 02:23 AM
You won't have to wait to find out. Here are some comments from students at NYU who were asked last week what they had thought of his SOTU speech.

Is our children learning?

https://www.truthrevolt.org/news/college-students-hate-sotu-hasnt-happened-yet

I guess this shows without a shadow of a doubt that we should close down colleges everywhere. You know - like we should stop the food stamp program immediately because some granny somewhere used her stamps to buy a box of fags. :rolleyes:

woodtoo
01-30-2018, 02:51 AM
I guess this shows without a shadow of a doubt that we should close down colleges everywhere. You know - like we should stop the food stamp program immediately because some granny somewhere used her stamps to buy a box of fags. :rolleyes:

This means some kids are stupid, even smart kids.:eek:

Marshall Bennett
01-30-2018, 04:52 AM

Union, Uniom, whatever. I'll be impressed if he can get through the speech without sounding like he overdosed on Unisom :sleeping: :lol:You are a person of very little class, and one of poor quality.
You lack any common decency or respect. Even for a far-left liberal with the mentality of a 3rd grader, you're pathetic.

upthecreek
01-30-2018, 06:26 AM
Probably printed by some illegal immigrant who can't read or write English, working off the books,not paying taxes.

FantasticDan
01-30-2018, 09:01 AM
You are a person of very little class, and one of poor quality. You lack any common decency or respect. Even for a far-left liberal with the mentality of a 3rd grader, you're pathetic.
:eek: Yikes! Let me double check my original post to make sure I didn’t accidentally insult your mother..

Nope. Just your daddy :lol: :ThmbUp:

BaffertsWig
01-30-2018, 09:15 AM
Where are the rules for the 2018 SoTU drinking game? If I'm going to sit through this bullshit tonight I might as well get a buzz on...

woodtoo
01-30-2018, 09:26 AM
Where are the rules for the 2018 SoTU drinking game? If I'm going to sit through this bullshit tonight I might as well get a buzz on...

In your case may I suggest total inebriation followed by immediate IV hookup
until the memo is released followed by one week of high shrill whining.:D

woodtoo
01-30-2018, 09:27 AM
:eek: Yikes! Let me double check my original post to make sure I didn’t accidentally insult your mother..

Nope. Just your daddy :lol: :ThmbUp:

You are consistent in never accidentally insulting people.:rolleyes:

Ocala Mike
01-30-2018, 09:44 AM
I heard they fixed the tickets. They now read "State of the Onion." Probably a good thing, because the speech tonight will make America weep again.

tucker6
01-30-2018, 09:52 AM
I heard they fixed the tickets. They now read "State of the Onion." Probably a good thing, because the speech tonight will make America weep again.

I smell desperation. Just admit it. Trump is waay better than you ever imagined. My over/under for the Trump black vote in 2020 is 20%.

woodtoo
01-30-2018, 10:02 AM

May I suggest total inebriation for you followed by a week of constant whinery.

Only THEN pull your head out of your ass.:eek:

Tom
01-30-2018, 10:03 AM

Revised rules this year - take 1 shot for every dollar more in your paycheck each week. :)

Tom
01-30-2018, 10:06 AM
BEST SOTU speech ever - not even delivered yet and snowfkes are melting down in the streets already!!!!

And I can afford a much better brand of Scotch to enjoy sipping tonight....just got me a big ole bottle of Johnny Walker Black.

:pound::pound::pound:

btw, Dan, Mike - have you guys contacted the treasury on how to give back whatever increases you get due to your tax breaks yet, or or you classless enough to take them and still bitch?

horses4courses
01-30-2018, 10:29 AM
I know I won't be missing it.

I'd like to say that I'll down a shot
for every lie and BS spin, but that
would put me under the table in
about 5 minutes - or sooner. :eek:

boxcar
01-30-2018, 10:35 AM
BEST SOTU speech ever - not even delivered yet and snowfkes are melting down in the streets already!!!!

And I can afford a much better brand of Scotch to enjoy sipping tonight....just got me a big ole bottle of Johnny Walker Black.

btw, Dan, Mike - have you guys contacted the treasury on how to give back whatever increases you get due to your tax breaks yet, or or you classless enough to take them and still bitch?

I suspect they'll be keeping those "crumbs". Why would we expect classless wonders to behave any differently?

Nutz and Boltz
01-30-2018, 01:50 PM
Wondering if anyone will have the guts to yell out "You lie !" during the speech tonight.

tucker6
01-30-2018, 02:06 PM
Wondering if anyone will have the guts to yell out "You lie !" during the speech tonight.

Why? Schumer isn't speaking.

Ocala Mike
01-30-2018, 02:14 PM
I won't see any change in my "paycheck," because like a true classless liberal, I live off the government tit (Social Security and NY State pension). I expect a refund on my 2018 taxes, though, for which I apologize to future generations, as I have $ voluntarily withheld. Don't plan on giving any of it back.

I paid my dues, though, 4-1/2 years in the military, 25 years with NY State (mostly working at racetracks - a real plum job), 5 years with Florida Child Support Enforcement chasing deadbeat dads, retired at 55.

Now I'm an angry rural old white guy dispelling the myth that we all vote the same way.

boxcar
01-30-2018, 02:25 PM
I won't see any change in my "paycheck," because like a true classless liberal, I live off the government tit (Social Security and NY State pension). I expect a refund on my 2018 taxes, though, for which I apologize to future generations, as I have $ voluntarily withheld. Don't plan on giving any of it back.

I paid my dues, though, 4-1/2 years in the military, 25 years with NY State (mostly working at racetracks - a real plum job), 5 years with Florida Child Support Enforcement chasing deadbeat dads, retired at 55.

Now I'm an angry rural old white guy dispelling the myth that we all vote the same way.

You should give money back since now you can have the government withhold a lot LESS. If my stocks' custodian had a more flexible minimum withholding policy, my wife and I would see even more more of an increase in monthly income than we're currently seeing. As it is, because of the tax cuts, we're seeing over $100. more per month in income. And at the end of the year, we will get a healthy refund, as well. Guaranteed, according to my accountant.

So, please, old man, reconsider and give back to the government because the state knows much better than you do on how to spend your money. :coffee:

Tom
01-30-2018, 03:57 PM
I paid my dues,

Ah yes, the old entitlement mindset.
YOU paid your dues, now everyone else can go to hell.
BTW, most of that list is not dues, but jobs. And they don't get you any special considerations. You are hardly unique.

And btw, SS is NOT the govt teet, it is the govt allowing US to have SOME back of what they have STOLEN from us over the years. BUt I see where your mind is coming from.

jocko699
01-30-2018, 04:06 PM
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=8&pictureid=26

Nutz and Boltz
01-30-2018, 04:13 PM
Of all days for the Stock Market to nosedive !

JustRalph
01-30-2018, 04:33 PM
Of all days for the Stock Market to nosedive !

It’s no big deal

Nutz and Boltz
01-30-2018, 04:40 PM
It’s no big deal

Probably isn't. It just takes a tiny bit of luster off his most likely comments about the economy tonight.

Tom
01-30-2018, 05:26 PM
All those fired FBI democrats are cashing out today.

FantasticDan
01-30-2018, 07:05 PM

https://twitter.com/albertbrooks/status/958481456350810117

Tape Reader
01-30-2018, 08:07 PM
Probably isn't. It just takes a tiny bit of luster off his most likely comments about the economy tonight.

Sure. Just like election night. Watch for the market reversal to the upside.

Tom
01-30-2018, 08:23 PM
Yelled?
WHO yelled that to 0Bama??????

davew
01-30-2018, 08:25 PM

The Dim donation letters are going out suggesting that all extra should go to them, as they best know how to utilize it...

horses4courses
01-30-2018, 09:14 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DU0R3fGVwAAQoH2.jpg

davew
01-30-2018, 09:18 PM
h4c, I thought there was a liberal corner thread for biased crap like your last pic.

Tom
01-30-2018, 09:25 PM
He's a republican DACA.
Brought in as a baby.
Last night.

jocko699
01-30-2018, 09:29 PM

I cannot agree with this. I receive a pension after completing over 20-years of service. I also now receive a disability check from the VA for debilitating conditions that resulted from my military career. I noticed on this month's direct deposit that I receive an approximate 10% raise.

Tom
01-30-2018, 09:29 PM
So far, the most despicable people so far have been, of course, the worthless POS from Kalifornina, Nancy Pelosi, who looks more like a corpse than a human, and the several members of the Black Caucus who sat like garbage piled up at the curb when Trump mentioned Black unemployment the lowest in history. Of course, that just show the world how totally useless these stupid humps have been all along.

Even Upchcuk Schumer applauded...I think. Maybe he was just opening his Barf Bag!:headbanger:

IN GOD WE TRUST
-----9:29Pm, The POTUS

jocko699
01-30-2018, 09:34 PM
So far, the most despicable people so far have been, of course, the worthless POS from Kalifornina, Nancy Pelosi, who looks more like a corpse than a human, and the several members of the Black Caucus who sat like garbage piled up at the curb when Trump mentioned Black unemployment the lowest in history. Of course, that just show the world how totally useless these stupid humps have been all along.

Even Upchcuk Schumer applauded...I think. Maybe he was just opening his Barf Bag!:headbanger:

IN GOD WE TRUST
-----9:29Pm, The POTUS

I am going to cut her some slack. She is concentrating on not having a bowel movement in case of leakage on national TV.

PaceAdvantage
01-30-2018, 09:55 PM
Good speech...dems are looking at 7 more years of sourpusses.

jocko699
01-30-2018, 09:56 PM
"Americans are dreamers too."

FantasticDan
01-30-2018, 09:59 PM
Good speech...dems are looking at 7 more years of sourpusses.:lol: thanks for lightening up the evening :ThmbUp:

MutuelClerk
01-30-2018, 10:01 PM
This is always the worst day in politics. One side acting like they've been called upon and they walk on water. The other side acting like scolded little bitches. It defines us.

PaceAdvantage
01-30-2018, 10:02 PM
You're welcome Dan. Just trying to ease you into what will be your second greatest political shock ever a few years down the road.

FantasticDan
01-30-2018, 10:05 PM
You're welcome Dan. Just trying to ease you into what will be your second greatest political shock ever a few years down the road.
Tom will be elected president of the NAACP? :eek:

jocko699
01-30-2018, 10:06 PM
Tom will be elected president of the NAACP? :eek:

What is NAACP abbreviated for?

Tom
01-30-2018, 10:09 PM
What is NAACP abbreviated for?

Can't say that here - it is a racist term.
You don't call people the C word.

At least not righties. :lol:

OntheRail
01-30-2018, 10:14 PM

He and some others... they know who you are, have not recovered from last Nov. And seeing Trump is much better then they expected... only adds to there tremors.

Tom
01-30-2018, 10:28 PM
Nice move with the Korean and the crutches.

Trump has spaced guest throughout the night to FORCE the dim-witted dems ot stand and applaud. :headbanger:

And Dan, your racist implication just shows what a liar you are.
A pathetic weasel of a liar.

10:28 pm USA! USA! USA!

The democratic reply? :puke::puke::puke:

Tom
01-30-2018, 10:38 PM
Third longest SOTU speech ever.
Thanks to the REPEATED standing ovations!

One of the best in a long long time.

Oh, now whining Juan Williams is having kittens.
The FOX Token speaks.

Old Maxie might just open another bottle of cheap wine and go home. No matter what she has to say, it will about as popular as a fart.

PaceAdvantage
01-30-2018, 10:39 PM
The FOX Token speaks.Token Dem you mean, right? Just don't want you to get into trouble again.

FantasticDan
01-30-2018, 10:40 PM
Hey, did Melania show up? :lol:

PaceAdvantage
01-30-2018, 10:40 PM
Hey, did Melania show up? :lol:Nope.

Tom
01-30-2018, 10:42 PM
Oy ve! :rolleyes:
YES.

Got that Danny?

PaceAdvantage
01-30-2018, 10:42 PM
Oh, sorry...fake news on my part.

Tom
01-30-2018, 10:43 PM
Oy ve! :rolleyes:
YES.
I forgot we have to dumb it down.

Got that Danny?

jocko699
01-30-2018, 10:43 PM

What does this mean Dan?

FantasticDan
01-30-2018, 10:52 PM
What does this mean Dan?
Was it a tough question? :blush:

jocko699
01-30-2018, 10:55 PM
Was it a tough question? :blush:

What does it mean Dan? Are wives now part of the discussion?

Clocker
01-30-2018, 10:56 PM

She did, and the deep thinkers on the left focused laser-like on the meaning and political implications of her white pants suit.

First, according to the politically correct, it was a slap at Hillary, who wore a white pants suit at Trump's inaugural. Hard to imagine, but some think that Melania in a white pants suit makes Hillary in a white pants suit look like the Good Humor man.

Second, it was a slap at the women who wore black to the SOTU as part of the #metoo movement against sexual harassment and sexual assault. Therefore, Melania is anti-feminist.

But as Bill Clinton often said, some times a cigar is just a cigar.

FantasticDan
01-30-2018, 11:06 PM
What does it mean Dan? Are wives now part of the discussion?Yes? I mean, Michelle Obama was called a fat ugly bitch a thousand times by many posters here, so I figure I’m safe asking if Melania showed up tonight, since by all accounts she and Trump are even more estranged than usual these days..

Tom
01-30-2018, 11:09 PM
Yes? I mean, Michelle Obama was called a fat ugly bitch a thousand times by many posters here, so I figure I’m safe asking if Melania showed up tonight, since by all accounts she and Trump are even more estranged than usual these days..

Michelle chose to get involved by disrespecting the country.
That made her. Fair game.

davew
01-30-2018, 11:11 PM
Yes? I mean, Michelle Obama was called a fat ugly bitch a thousand times by many posters here, so I figure I’m safe asking if Melania showed up tonight, since by all accounts she and Trump are even more estranged than usual these days..

that is fantastic Dan

Tom
01-30-2018, 11:17 PM
...and we all lived happily ever after.

Most of us.

fast4522
01-30-2018, 11:20 PM

I never said that about her, like Hillary said (to Congress)

You know in your circle jerk thread you guys set up, your future is there. A place that in a years time you guys all start dropping off because yours will not be the last laugh. Watch Dan 11.0 on if you got the stones watch it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG_i50sSlng

Fager Fan
01-31-2018, 08:22 AM

So I take it you didn't watch else you'd have known.

FantasticDan
01-31-2018, 10:55 AM
So I take it you didn't watch else you'd have known.
Listened, didn't watch.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3f/4b/06/3f4b066cc124e302c188ac6b961e1acb.jpg

vegasone
01-31-2018, 11:18 AM
She and I believe mrs Pence spent time with all the “guests” honored to make them comfortable, instead of just coming in and out of the speech.

Tom
01-31-2018, 11:56 AM
Dan's Super Bowl party? :lol:

jocko699
01-31-2018, 05:02 PM

I wasn't a member here yet but I think I understand what you are saying. If someone else makes a pathetic statement about a spouse you should in turn be able to do the same thing, got it!!!:eek::eek::eek:

JustRalph
01-31-2018, 06:29 PM

I don’t recall that?

But she did decide to play in the political side. All bets were off at that time.

fast4522
01-31-2018, 06:41 PM
The very worst I recall was "Mooscell", admittedly I thought it was funny considering one of the left leaner's here started a thread about how beautiful she was as a trap. I think that there was a numbers of unflattering pictures of her, but I think that was it and a short lived thread. Perhaps others remember similar?

Tom
01-31-2018, 07:05 PM
MAybe they could post a link to show who it was that YELLED to use Danny's words "You lie!"

I remember it being mouthed, not yelled.

JustRalph
01-31-2018, 07:44 PM
MAybe they could post a link to show who it was that YELLED to use Danny's words "You lie!"

I remember it being mouthed, not yelled.

It was yelled.....some Florida Guy I think

GaryG
01-31-2018, 07:55 PM
Seems to me it was South Carolina. Whatever, he was roundly vilified, but was re-elected by a landslide.

incoming
01-31-2018, 08:33 PM
The proper headline for President Trump's state of the union speech.

STABLE GENIUS...EATS NEW DEMOCRAT PARTY'S LUNCH...AGAIN

:headbanger::ThmbUp::ThmbUp::popcorn::popcorn:

PaceAdvantage
01-31-2018, 08:51 PM
I am so tempted to change my title from PA Steward to STABLE GENIUS
:pound:

And it's kind a racing pun to boot...

incoming
01-31-2018, 09:11 PM
I am so tempted to change my title from PA Steward to STABLE GENIUS
:pound:

And it's kind a racing pun to boot...

TOUCHE:ThmbUp:

Tom
02-01-2018, 10:02 AM
It was yelled.....some Florida Guy I think

I stand corrected.
I though he thinking about Larry David on SNL that night.
You know how thin the line between SNL and reality is for some! :lol: