PDA

View Full Version : Down goes Frazier, err Andrew McCabe

tucker6
01-29-2018, 01:16 PM
Top FBI official Andrew McCabe has been "removed" from his post as deputy director, Fox News is told, leaving the bureau after months of conflict-of-interest complaints from Republicans including President Trump.

A source confirmed to Fox News that McCabe is taking “terminal leave” – effectively taking vacation until he reaches his planned retirement in a matter of weeks. As such, he will not be reporting to work at the FBI anymore.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/29/fbi-deputy-director-andrew-mccabe-is-stepping-down-from-bureau-fox-news-has-learned.html

looks like that Memo isn't garbage after all. :lol:

boxcar
01-29-2018, 01:19 PM
Top FBI official Andrew McCabe has been "removed" from his post as deputy director, Fox News is told, leaving the bureau after months of conflict-of-interest complaints from Republicans including President Trump.

A source confirmed to Fox News that McCabe is taking “terminal leave” – effectively taking vacation until he reaches his planned retirement in a matter of weeks. As such, he will not be reporting to work at the FBI anymore.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/29/fbi-deputy-director-andrew-mccabe-is-stepping-down-from-bureau-fox-news-has-learned.html

looks like that Memo isn't garbage after all. :lol:

It is garbage! It's garbage because the Memo doesn't cast any aspersions on Trump, which is why no demwit supports its release.

tucker6
01-29-2018, 01:24 PM
Dominoes are starting to line up and fall. Rosenstein and Comey are the ones who will ultimately be pinned with orchestrating this charade. All we need is for the lovebirds to talk to authorities as much as they talked to one another.

I'd give the lovebirds immunity for the chance to see Comey's smug face behind bars and in a prison jumpsuit.

upthecreek
01-29-2018, 01:29 PM
https://twitter.com/CNBC/status/958028514678267907

woodtoo
01-29-2018, 01:38 PM
Dominoes are starting to line up and fall. Rosenstein and Comey are the ones who will ultimately be pinned with orchestrating this charade. All we need is for the lovebirds to talk to authorities as much as they talked to one another.

I'd give the lovebirds immunity for the chance to see Comey's smug face behind bars and in a prison jumpsuit.

I like your thinking.:ThmbUp: She'll spill it all!

tucker6
01-29-2018, 01:46 PM
I like your thinking.:ThmbUp: She'll spill it all!
He is the epitome of the bureaucrat who used to stand behind the law but now stands in front of it. He disgusts me more than anyone else in this affair. He's a snake.

woodtoo
01-29-2018, 02:51 PM
So does McCabe's wife still get to keep the $500,000 donation?
I mean if Andrew loses his pension, of course.:rolleyes:

chadk66
01-30-2018, 02:14 PM
we should start a pool on how many FBI high ups will go down over the next two weeks.

upthecreek
01-31-2018, 08:30 AM
https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/840343?ns_mail_uid=93954041&ns_mail_job=1776463_01312018&s=al&dkt_nbr=010504pru05c&section=politics&keywords=wray-mccabe-inspector-general&year=2018&month=01&date=30&id=840343&aliaspath=%2FManage%2FArticles%2FTemplate-Main&oref=news.newsmax.com

upthecreek
02-13-2018, 11:43 AM
https://twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/963437633279012864

woodtoo
02-13-2018, 02:19 PM
So does McCabe's wife still get to keep the $500,000 donation?
I mean if Andrew loses his pension, of course.:rolleyes:

This is now proven Fake news, its $1.2 Million.:liar:

davew
03-14-2018, 08:28 PM
He may get fired, days before his 'retirement'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ex-no-2-fbi-official-may-face-firing-175542465--politics.html

woodtoo
03-14-2018, 10:23 PM
He may get fired, days before his 'retirement'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ex-no-2-fbi-official-may-face-firing-175542465--politics.html

What a biased piece of journalism that is.:ThmbDown:

FBI's own Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) made the recommendation to DOJ, Jeff Sessions in particular. Without going into the recommendation itself I would submit that after following the incredible unprofessional conduct within the FBI in the last year and a half the OPR are nothing but inefficient political hacks themselves.

This is nothing but one more game being played against President Trump and AG jeff Sessions tossing a potentially explosive situation in their laps.

IF McCabe is fired by Sessions they will say it was because of Trumps tweets
and direct influence. If he is not fired they will point out weakness in the AG.

The black hats run deep in the intelligence community.

I say wait. If he is charged down the line he will probably lose his pension then , if not he will spend it on high priced lawyers anyway.

chadk66
03-15-2018, 03:28 PM
they need to make an example of the piece of crap. If they do they just may prevent a lot more of this from happening. When they start loosing pensions they'll pay attention. Then start going after congressman.

davew
03-15-2018, 04:03 PM
they need to make an example of the piece of crap. If they do they just may prevent a lot more of this from happening. When they start loosing pensions they'll pay attention. Then start going after congressman.

Lois Lerner set a precedent - you can not be punished when doing your duty to help the progressive cause.

Tom
03-15-2018, 04:07 PM
We hung nazis for doing their jobs.

davew
03-15-2018, 04:47 PM
We hung nazis for doing their jobs.

So true, probably a third of the country feels what they did amounts to treason - I wonder what Schumer, Pelosi, Schiff, 0bama, ... would say to that?

davew
03-15-2018, 10:18 PM
Hannity and the people he had on tonight were salivating about how McCabe and Comey broke laws. They think McCabe may be going to jail, but they have been saying that for months. (can he still collect on his pension while in jail?)

I did a quick station switch to see what madcows latest anti-Trump tripe was and she was saying -> The Democrats have PROOF that the TRUMP organization was talking with a Russian bank about loans while the bank was under sanctions !!!! THERE IT IS - THE PROOF OF COLLUSION THAT THE TRUMP ORGANIZATION COLLUDED TO AFFECT THE ELECTION WHERE HILLARY LOST

JustRalph
03-16-2018, 12:00 AM
Hannity and the people he had on tonight were salivating about how McCabe and Comey broke laws. They think McCabe may be going to jail, but they have been saying that for months. (can he still collect on his pension while in jail?)

I did a quick station switch to see what madcows latest anti-Trump tripe was and she was saying -> The Democrats have PROOF that the TRUMP organization was talking with a Russian bank about loans while the bank was under sanctions !!!! THERE IT IS - THE PROOF OF COLLUSION THAT THE TRUMP ORGANIZATION COLLUDED TO AFFECT THE ELECTION WHERE HILLARY LOST

Depends on the pension whether you can get it in prison.

Social Security is stopped if you go to prison

MONEY
03-16-2018, 04:50 PM
10 minutes to go and Mccabe still has a job.

davew
03-16-2018, 05:09 PM
10 minutes to go and Mccabe still has a job.

I think they have until Sunday, which is his birthday. He was at DOJ pleading for his pension yesterday.

Tom
03-16-2018, 05:28 PM
And Sessions still has no balls.

chadk66
03-16-2018, 06:25 PM
sessions is just another one of em

JustRalph
03-16-2018, 07:22 PM
Sessions doesn’t have the balls to take his pension.......

boxcar
03-16-2018, 08:52 PM

That's what I'm thinking. And by being such a cowardly weasel, he'll actually become an enabler to other deep state low lifes.

Trump needs to get rid of Sessions.

schweitz
03-16-2018, 10:18 PM
I think they have until Sunday, which is his birthday. He was at DOJ pleading for his pension yesterday.

Sessions just fired McCabe.

jocko699
03-16-2018, 10:34 PM

Yes sir he did!!! Let the games begin:headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

Show Me the Wire
03-16-2018, 10:34 PM

McCabe is on the record saying if he goes down, he is taking everyone with him. Very interesting comment.

davew
03-16-2018, 11:05 PM
McCabe is on the record saying if he goes down, he is taking everyone with him. Very interesting comment.

Good, they finally pulled the drain of the swamp, let the draining begin.

I am in shock though, as Virginia is down by 15 with 10 minutes left :(

JustRalph
03-16-2018, 11:20 PM

Glad I was wrong.........:ThmbUp:

Show Me the Wire
03-16-2018, 11:23 PM
Buried in McCabes' response, rant against the President, is this telling statement, "In fact, this entire investigation stems from my efforts, fully authorized under FBI rules, to set the record straight on behalf of the Bureau, and to make clear that we were continuing an investigation that people in DOJ opposed. [emphasis added]

McCabe is referring to his role in the Clinton investigations. Hmmm people in the DOJ, during the Obama administrations tried to stop investigations into Clinton. Sounds like obstruction of justice. Those people have must be very nervous tonight.

davew
03-16-2018, 11:36 PM
Buried in McCabes' response, rant against the President, is this telling statement, "In fact, this entire investigation stems from my efforts, fully authorized under FBI rules, to set the record straight on behalf of the Bureau, and to make clear that we were continuing an investigation that people in DOJ opposed. [emphasis added]

McCabe is referring to his role in the Clinton investigations. Hmmm people in the DOJ, during the Obama administrations tried to stop investigations into Clinton. Sounds like obstruction of justice. Those people have must be very nervous tonight.

MSNBC says his only sin is being married to a lady who dared to run for public office as a democrat - so there :p

davew
03-16-2018, 11:38 PM

After 22 years, it will just be lowered, not cancelled ....

Show Me the Wire
03-16-2018, 11:41 PM
MSNBC says his only sin is being married to a lady who dared to run for public office as a democrat - so there :p

I agree being married to a lady who dared to run for office as a democrat and accepting money from Clinton cronies, is a fatal flaw. However, it is not his only sin.:eek:

MONEY
03-16-2018, 11:54 PM
After 22 years, it will just be lowered, not cancelled ....
Not true he is only entitled to the money that he contributed into his pension, plus all of the interest that his investment earned.

He will end up with enough money to open a Subway Sandwich Shop or an Home and Auto Insurance business.

woodtoo
03-17-2018, 09:15 AM
With Andrew McCabe's firing thing could get ugly bigly!!!:D

He also violated the Hatch Act when he actively campaigned for his wife.

upthecreek
03-17-2018, 09:16 AM
https://twitter.com/President1Trump/status/974958586341351424

woodtoo
03-17-2018, 09:22 AM

Comey, Clapper, Brennan and the rest of the gang I hope!!:pound:

davew
03-17-2018, 10:39 AM

Sara is wrong this time. McCabe's released statement says something like he is being targeted by the Trump administration because Mueller is getting too close to taking Trump down.

JustRalph
03-17-2018, 10:52 AM
The Dems will find him a nice cushy job as an executive in a Security firm or a law firm and he will keep his mouth shut.

boxcar
03-17-2018, 11:28 AM
Glad I was wrong.........:ThmbUp:

Ditto that! And I second the motion -- especially when it comes to Sessions! :coffee:

Tom
03-17-2018, 12:21 PM
Now, being fired AND suggesting that he is hiding information with his take everyone with him comment, he CLEARLY deserves NO PENSION. Nada, Zip.

And, he clearly deserves to be investigates/prosecuted/hung.

Take out the GARBAGE.:headbanger:

fast4522
03-17-2018, 12:24 PM
First it becomes very apparent that everything at that level is being orchestrated to not have anything improper. By operating this way slows things on one end, but makes convictions in court more solid if sought on the other end. Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe's legal problems now may be a concern to everyone in the Obama administration. That being said a whole host of new pressures or ones increased will soon be visible. The next big story I can not guess, putting high level hacks directly into the frying pan is uncharted territory that may not yield what we normally would expect.

Clocker
03-17-2018, 12:39 PM
Lots of speculation about pensions here. Does anyone have any actual experience with the federal program?

A lot of the articles I have seen say that the cut off date being discussed is when his pension will be "fully" vested. Many pension plans have partial vesting after various years of service. I worked for one company where a partial pension vested after 5 years.

Given the generous benefits I have seen for federal employees, I would guess that McCabe has a partial pension vested.

boxcar
03-17-2018, 12:42 PM
Now, being fired AND suggesting that he is hiding information with his take everyone with him comment, he CLEARLY deserves NO PENSION. Nada, Zip.

And, he clearly deserves to be investigates/prosecuted/hung.

Take out the GARBAGE.:headbanger:

Well...the garbage was taken out. Now we just gotta put it into the dumpster.

boxcar
03-17-2018, 12:45 PM
By the way...if anyone's little heart is bleeding profusely over the horrible fate of Andrew and his financial future, I have been told that numerous Fund Me sites are open to help the poor guy out. :coffee:

Clocker
03-17-2018, 12:50 PM
By the way...if anyone's little heart is bleeding profusely over the horrible fate of Andrew and his financial future, I have been told that numerous Fund Me sites are open to help the poor guy out. :coffee:

I'm guessing he ain't gonna be dumpster-diving for food.

As soon as the smoke clears from all of this, he will be signing a big-bucks book deal.

boxcar
03-17-2018, 01:28 PM
I'm guessing he ain't gonna be dumpster-diving for food.

As soon as the smoke clears from all of this, he will be signing a big-bucks book deal.

Either that...or he'll find permanent seat on one of the lamestream media's stations -- possibly as an anchor.

Too bad the liberal dupes who put up these Fund Me sites are too thick to figure this out. :coffee:

davew
03-17-2018, 01:36 PM
Either that...or he'll find permanent seat on one of the lamestream media's stations -- possibly as an anchor.

Too bad the liberal dupes who put up these Fund Me sites are too thick to figure this out. :coffee:

Didn't you see his congressional hearings? He doesn't get excited or lie very well. But I guess neither does Clapper, and he seems to be making the rounds.

Clocker
03-17-2018, 01:37 PM

A fool and his money are soon parted. :p

upthecreek
03-17-2018, 02:04 PM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/975062797162811394

Show Me the Wire
03-17-2018, 02:14 PM
Let's see what we learned from McCabe's response to his firing. McCabe is attacking the credibility of the FBI tainting the credibility of the agency and its agents.

First we learn, according to him, the FBI is politicized. Long term professional agents, like those who make-up the OIG and OPR cannot be trusted to do their jobs. McCabe claims FBI employees conducted a witch-hunt against McCabe due to politics. McCabe is definitely attacking the credibility of the agency and its agents to taint the FBI, and law enforcement to hinder further possible criminal investigations of him for lying under oath.

Second, McCabe is trying to distance himself from conspiracy charges to obstruct justice by other people in the DOJ in relation to investigations into Clinton.

To sum up McCabe is being hypocritical, he is doing exactly what he is accusing the President of doing, but his claims that the FBI is politically motivated, holds much more weight than the President's claims. McCabe was a major part of the FBI apparatus and he knows how the FBI operates and he is clearly stating FBI agents are biased and cannot be trusted.

McCabe is actually making a compelling argument supporting the President's claims about bias and the politicization of the FBI and the DOJ. Keep up the good work McCabe.:ThmbUp:

woodtoo
03-17-2018, 02:19 PM
Let's see what we learned from McCabe's response to his firing. McCabe is attacking the credibility of the FBI tainting the credibility of the agency and its agents.

First we learn, according to him, the FBI is politicized. Long term professional agents, like those who make-up the OIG and OPR cannot be trusted to do their jobs. McCabe claims FBI employees conducted a witch-hunt against McCabe due to politics. McCabe is definitely attacking the credibility of the agency and its agents to taint the FBI, and law enforcement to hinder further possible criminal investigations of him for lying under oath.

Second, McCabe is trying to distance himself from conspiracy charges to obstruct justice by other people in the DOJ in relation to investigations into Clinton.

To sum up McCabe is being hypocritical, he is doing exactly what he is accusing the President of doing, but his claims that the FBI is politically motivated, holds much more weight than the President's claims. McCabe was a major part of the FBI apparatus and he knows how the FBI operates and he is clearly stating FBI agents are biased and cannot be trusted.

McCabe is actually making a compelling argument supporting the President's claims about bias and the politicization of the FBI and the DOJ. Keep up the good work McCabe.:ThmbUp:

Yes he's doing a great job, keep tweeting Andrew.:ThmbUp:

Clocker
03-17-2018, 02:21 PM
I sense the groundwork for a couple of up-coming tell-all books.

One of the details to emerge from the firing of former FBI Director James Comey was that he kept memos of his interactions with President Trump.

Interestingly, Comey says that he never felt compelled to keep memos of interactions with any other president, but with Trump, something was different.
Well, he’s apparently not alone.

According to the Associated Press (https://www.apnews.com/db98a16f2c9a494d9944570579f46786/The-Latest:-AP-learns-McCabe-kept-memos-regarding-Trump), newly-dumped Deputy Director Andrew McCabe was of the same frame of mind, and followed suit.

Andrew McCabe — the former FBI deputy director just fired by the attorney general — kept personal memos regarding President Donald Trump.

That’s according to a person with direct knowledge of the situation who wasn’t authorized to discuss the memos publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity.
https://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2018/03/17/guess-kept-memos-interactions-president-trump/

Show Me the Wire
03-17-2018, 02:22 PM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/975062797162811394

McCabe's response demonstrates the necessity for an independent counsel to be appointed to investigate the FBI, DOJ and the current independent counsel investigation. In McCabe we have a very high ranking former FBI official claiming the FBI cannot be trusted to act impartially and an admission that people in the Obama DOJ tried to obstruct investigations into Clinton.

JustRalph
03-17-2018, 03:19 PM
Personal memos=I can say whatever I want

davew
03-17-2018, 03:23 PM

I took McCabe's response to mean the ATTACK on him and his family by the Trump administration was ALL politically motivated, and he was just doing his job. :p

Clocker
03-17-2018, 03:31 PM
Personal memos=I can say whatever I want

...and half the people in the country will believe me. :popcorn:

Fred Mertz
03-17-2018, 03:50 PM
By the way...if anyone's little heart is bleeding profusely over the horrible fate of Andrew and his financial future, I have been told that numerous Fund Me sites are open to help the poor guy out.

Andrew McCabe Net Worth is $11 Million dollars and earns an annual Income of $1 Million dollars. Andrew McCabeis is an American attorney who was the Deputy Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Andrew McCabe recently bought a brand new Audi luxury car for $310,000 USD. The Net Worth of Andrew McCabe has seen a hike of 127% over the past few years. While calculating Andrew McCabe Net Worth we have included the data updated as of this Quarter. https://finapp.co.in/andrew-mccabe-net-worth/

No thanks on the donations to GoFundMe.

boxcar
03-17-2018, 03:54 PM
https://finapp.co.in/andrew-mccabe-net-worth/

Bummer! Wish you would have written earlier. I wonder if I can get my $1. refunded to me?? :mad:

jocko699
03-17-2018, 03:55 PM
https://finapp.co.in/andrew-mccabe-net-worth/

I wonder if any of the gofunds were set up by Soros:rolleyes::lol:

Tom
03-17-2018, 04:07 PM
Yeah, GoFundYourself!~:eek:

Fred Mertz
03-17-2018, 04:17 PM
Here you go Tom. What did PT Barnum once say?

Some of the comments are interesting and funny. At least some people get it.

https://www.gofundme.com/8t3wn-andrew-mccabe-retirement

jocko699
03-17-2018, 04:20 PM

OMG, this is unbelievable.

Clocker
03-17-2018, 04:45 PM
No GoFundMe for Comey? Poor guy has to go out and hit the lecture circuit for a few measly bucks to live on.

James Comey is to embark on a nationwide book tour with tickets going for up to $97 as part of a media blitz to promote his new book.

The former FBI director will supposedly talk about 'good, ethical leadership' during 11 in-person appearances from coast to cost.

He will also do three national TV appearances including The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.

Comey, who was fired by Donald Trump last May, has said that 'A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership', will give his account of his time at the FBI including his dealings with the President.

It is one of the most eagerly anticipated books of the year and could provide evidence of the Trump campaign's collusion with Russia to win the President the election.

The book and tour will also make Comey significantly richer.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5507257/James-Comey-cashes-97-ticket-coast-coast-speaking-tour.html#ixzz5A2bYE0tk

FantasticDan
03-17-2018, 04:56 PM
https://twitter.com/johnbrennan/status/974978856997224448

FantasticDan
03-17-2018, 04:59 PM
https://twitter.com/pappiness/status/974849147915390977

elysiantraveller
03-17-2018, 05:00 PM
I find it amazing how involved Trump is with all of this stuff.

davew
03-17-2018, 05:14 PM
OMG, this is unbelievable.

I wonder what the guy who started the gofundme (Richard Bentley) is going to do with the funds ???? $7.5K now

buzzy
03-17-2018, 05:24 PM
Total dick move.. a mueller shit storm is on the way
To borrow from GOT
“Winter is coming”

jocko699
03-17-2018, 05:40 PM
Total dick move.. a mueller shit storm is on the way
To borrow from GOT
“Winter is coming”

Completely agree:rolleyes: DOJ and FBI's investigations finding him doing things completely illegal should be disregarded.

Clocker
03-17-2018, 05:51 PM
Completely agree:rolleyes: DOJ and FBI's investigations finding him doing things completely illegal should be disregarded.
I haven't been following this. Has he been formally charged with any crimes?

buzzy
03-17-2018, 05:55 PM
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/03/16/us/politics/andrew-mccabe-fbi-fired.html?referer=

boxcar
03-17-2018, 06:00 PM

Absolutely! What the heck good is his badge if it doesn't give him immunity? :popcorn:

boxcar
03-17-2018, 06:03 PM
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/03/16/us/politics/andrew-mccabe-fbi-fired.html?referer=

Chill out. The only thing happening here is that swamp is being drained, and that cannot possibly be a bad thing. :popcorn:

Clocker
03-17-2018, 06:08 PM
Chill out. The only thing happening here is that swamp is being drained, and that cannot possibly be a bad thing.

Be careful what you wish for. Do we really want to see the things that live at the bottom of the swamp? :eek:

Show Me the Wire
03-17-2018, 06:17 PM
https://twitter.com/johnbrennan/status/974978856997224448

Is he referring to HRC or Obama?

Show Me the Wire
03-17-2018, 06:21 PM
I find it amazing how involved Trump is with all of this stuff.

Why? He promised to drain the swamp. McCabe is disparaging career Professional FBI agents with his accusations about the OIG and the OPR agents who determined that McCabe lied under oath and as a result he should be terminated. Sounds like Trump is helping drain the swamp.

FantasticDan
03-17-2018, 06:22 PM
Be careful what you wish for. Do we really want to see the things that live at the bottom of the swamp? :eek:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/YJotUNJcBHQ/maxresdefault.jpg

Show Me the Wire
03-17-2018, 06:25 PM

Trump triumphant over the swamp:jump::jump::jump:

Show Me the Wire
03-17-2018, 06:34 PM
Trump triumphant over the swamp:jump::jump::jump:

Not to worry, Trump is looking for those Obama administration DOJ swamp creatures who tried to obstruct McCabe from investigating Clinton.:ThmbUp:

davew
03-17-2018, 06:36 PM
McCabe kept 'private memos' just like Comey did, and has given them to Mueller. So whose are they to give? McCabes or FBI's?

It was determined some of Comey's were 'top secret' that Comey gave to the press (and not charged or jailed for this yet).

The Russian Collusion fantasy has not gotten much press lately, no the buzz word is Obstruction of Justice.

If the president gets charged with obstructing justice for a crime he did not commit, the 300 million guns in the country will become busy.

Show Me the Wire
03-17-2018, 06:42 PM

Ready or not here I come Holder and Lynch.

FantasticDan
03-17-2018, 06:43 PM
0-2, one strike left :ThmbUp:

Show Me the Wire
03-17-2018, 06:45 PM
McCabe kept 'private memos' just like Comey did, and has given them to Mueller. So whose are they to give? McCabes or FBI's?

FBI work product, same as Comey. Another effort to manufacture salacious and unsubstantiated evidence, that will fail.

Show Me the Wire
03-17-2018, 06:46 PM
0-2, one strike left :ThmbUp:

If you say so. Maybe you can tell us, since congress critter Schiff can't, what is exactly the evidence is that shows collusion between Trump and Russia?

If you can't there is no way I have two strikes on me. Mueller and the Obama's DOJ are the ones in the 0-2 hole.

Show Me the Wire
03-17-2018, 07:00 PM
Let's see according to FanDan, the President is at the bottom of the D.C. swamp. As soon as the President won the election, Clinton and her cronies blamed Russia for her loss and that Trump's campaign colluded with Russia to win the election.

There is no such crime of collusion, a crime Clinton and her swamp allied creatures allege and yet there is an investigation of the President for collusion. The President is being investigated for a non-existent crime, by the swamp, and FanDan is claiming the President is the problem. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tom
03-17-2018, 07:19 PM

:pound: Jenifer James must be Dan's sister!!! :pound:

Thanks!

Tom
03-17-2018, 07:23 PM
If you say so. Maybe you can tell us, since congress critter Schiff can't, what is exactly the evidence is that shows collusion between Trump and Russia?

If you can't there is no way I have two strikes on me. Mueller and the Obama's DOJ are the ones in the 0-2 hole.

Better than that, what evidence is there that the RUSSIANS did any specific thing to interfere with the election?

So far, no one can answer that.

davew
03-17-2018, 08:11 PM
Better than that, what evidence is there that the RUSSIANS did any specific thing to interfere with the election?

So far, no one can answer that.

just because Trump is 'obstructing justice' so they can't find it :p

FantasticDan
03-17-2018, 08:58 PM
https://twitter.com/tomsteyer/status/975065729803399168

OntheRail
03-17-2018, 09:21 PM

Yeah it really makes one wonder... just how much evidence has been suppress or manufactured as required on a case by case as needed bases by McCabe over these many years. I mean you don't just become a lying POS. :coffee:

davew
03-17-2018, 09:35 PM

What does this mean? An FBI agent that breaks laws (even if his boss told him to) can not be disciplined? What should the discipline be?

How about lying while under oath to a congressional committee, that is supposed to oversee the operation you work for?

fast4522
03-17-2018, 09:50 PM
What does this mean? An FBI agent that breaks laws (even if his boss told him to) can not be disciplined? What should the discipline be?

How about lying while under oath to a congressional committee, that is supposed to oversee the operation you work for?

He will have to accept a deal or feel like a foot bridge fell on him, they have much more on him than lying while under oath to a congressional committee.

FantasticDan
03-17-2018, 10:03 PM
He will have to accept a deal or feel like a foot bridge fell on him, they have much more on him than lying while under oath to a congressional committee.
Pizzagate????? :eek: :lol:

JustRalph
03-17-2018, 10:10 PM
He’s an Attorney, I’m sure he’s been threatened with a complaint to the Bar. But who knows........he might not even be a member of the Bar.

After Bill Clinton lied, that was the next step used against him.

Tom
03-17-2018, 10:14 PM
OK, got an idea....
All theses scumbags that are going to get fired, we take all of their pensions away from them and give it to the poor for health care.

Should cover about, oh, every-freaking-body! :pound::pound::pound:

davew
03-17-2018, 10:19 PM
OK, got an idea....
All theses scumbags that are going to get fired, we take all of their pensions away from them and give it to the poor for health care.

Should cover about, oh, every-freaking-body! :pound::pound::pound:

I suspect he got more from the Clinton Fraudnation for his services rendered than he will get from his pension, unless he lives a very long time. I wonder if he has an account in Panama?

fast4522
03-17-2018, 10:27 PM
I suspect he got more from the Clinton Fraudnation for his services rendered than he will get from his pension, unless he lives a very long time. I wonder if he has an account in Panama?

Best to just watch this play out, he would not be the first hack to have all of his guns taken away because of a felony conviction.

davew
03-17-2018, 10:52 PM
McCabe has been getting job offers from dims in Congress, so he can get enough days to be fully vested...

Clocker
03-17-2018, 11:14 PM
The administration dragging the pension into this is chicken shite. It makes Sessions and the administration look small and partisan to everyone on the left and to a lot of people who are non-partisan. It gives the impression that the administration can't prove anything, so they are just being vindictive.

Take the high road for once. If the guy did something wrong, bring charges and send him to prison. Otherwise write it off to experience and clean house at the FBI.

Tom
03-18-2018, 08:57 AM
The view is much nicer on the low road.
Besides, there are no democrats on the high road.

upthecreek
03-18-2018, 10:08 AM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/975346628113596417

elysiantraveller
03-18-2018, 10:10 AM
The administration dragging the pension into this is chicken shite. It makes Sessions and the administration look small and partisan to everyone on the left and to a lot of people who are non-partisan. It gives the impression that the administration can't prove anything, so they are just being vindictive.

Take the high road for once. If the guy did something wrong, bring charges and send him to prison. Otherwise write it off to experience and clean house at the FBI.

The increasing paranoia out of the President and WH is... interesting.

boxcar
03-18-2018, 10:13 AM
The view is much nicer on the low road.
Besides, there are no democrats on the high road.

Obama always thought he traveled the high road. But I bet he got lonely up there... :coffee:

FantasticDan
03-18-2018, 10:37 AM
The increasing paranoia out of the President and WH is... interesting.
No big deal, that's just how innocent, non-desperate and non-panicked people act. :ThmbUp:

newtothegame
03-18-2018, 10:41 AM

And I would say the same for Mueller and the dems who have politicized their targeting!

davew
03-18-2018, 12:07 PM
19 FBI personal have been fired during the last year for lacking candor, being dishonest, lying....

upthecreek
03-18-2018, 12:12 PM
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/975404060739358722

Show Me the Wire
03-18-2018, 12:34 PM
Holder sounds like a person, who is worried. He already is tainting and attacking the FBI's and the DOJ's ability to be impartial and investigate itself. He flat out states that the career professionals, just like McCabe cannot stand up to political pressure of an administration.

Interestingly neither McCabe nor his lawyer have stated or claimed that McCabe is innocent; only that the timing of his firing is cruel.

The more I hear from people like Holder and McCabe that career professionals, like McCabe, cannot be trusted to be impartial and independent from political administrations, the stronger the argument that another independent counsel needs to be appointed to investigate the FBI's and the DOJ's involvement in FISA abuses and the appointment of Mueller.

Show Me the Wire
03-18-2018, 12:47 PM
No big deal, that's just how innocent, non-desperate and non-panicked people act. :ThmbUp:

You do realize that the recommendation to fire McCabe came from, McCabe's peers, who are career professional FBI agents? Career professionals like Strzok who we have been told, despite his texts, could be trusted to do his job impartially and fairly, because he is a career professional.

I am confused, we are expected to trust the likes of Strzok, but not career professionals in the OIG and the OPR, who after a year long investigation found McCabe lied under oath and then recommended his termination?

Clocker
03-18-2018, 12:51 PM
Holder sounds like a person, who is worried. He already is tainting and attacking the FBI's and the DOJ's ability to be impartial and investigate itself. He flat out states that the career professionals, just like McCabe cannot stand up to political pressure of an administration.

Interestingly neither McCabe nor his lawyer have stated or claimed that McCabe is innocent; only that the timing of his firing is cruel.

The administration is not handling this well. All evidence seems to point against McCabe, but the process and the publicity makes it looks like a witch hunt. This lets the liberal media ignore the facts and concentrate on the process.

Show Me the Wire
03-18-2018, 01:22 PM
The administration is not handling this well. All evidence seems to point against McCabe, but the process and the publicity makes it looks like a witch hunt. This lets the liberal media ignore the facts and concentrate on the process.

What does the administration have to do with McCabe's peers doing their jobs investigating and making recommendations? McCabe's peers, career professionals in the OIG found wrongdoing by McCabe and the wrong doing is a terminable offense. The career professionals in the OPR based on the OIG professionals' findings made the recommendation to the AG to terminate McCabe.

The administration, unless you believe the spin, has nothing to do with McCabe's termination. McCabe was investigated by his fellow career professionals and a result of this investigation his fellow career professionals recommended that McCabe be fired. Based on those facts, not firing McCabe would be an egregious miscarriage of justice.

The media is concentrating on the process, and they are pushing the narrative the FBI and DOJ, carrer professionals, are politically tainted and cave in to political administrations. Hmm sounds like a familiar lament from the President and how the FBI and DOJ were used against him.

Clocker
03-18-2018, 01:33 PM
What does the administration have to do with McCabe's peers doing their jobs investigating and making recommendations?

How about Trump's tweets calling for firing him and taking away his pension? Does that contribute to an appearance of a fair and impartial process?

Show Me the Wire
03-18-2018, 01:59 PM
How about Trump's tweets calling for firing him and taking away his pension? Does that contribute to an appearance of a fair and impartial process?

If you believe career professional agents are impartial, like we are suppose to believe Strzok, despite his disparaging texts, was fair and impartial in his investigations of Clinton, and fair and impartial by actually starting the investigation into the Trump campaign for collusion with Russia, then you must believe the President's tweets did not impact the process.

If we are to believe that Mueller did not violate ethical standards about impropriety and the appearance of impropriety as a prosecutor being fast and close friends with a witness, Comey, again the President's tweets are insignificant to the process.

It cannot be both ways, either the FBI and DOJ are tainted by political administrations, as McCabe, Holder, others and the press are now alleging or career professional agents are the bulwark against political influence, including Presidential tweets.

I am glad the press and people like Holder and McCabe are taking the position career FBI and DOJ are politically tainted and cannot be trusted to investigate themselves. These concerns highlight the necessity of an new independent counsel to investigate the FBI and DOJ's past and current investigations.

The President's tweets show that he is being very transparent and clear about his belief regarding corruption in the FBI and DOJ at the highest levels and the consequences for corruption.

elysiantraveller
03-18-2018, 02:33 PM
I don't really get it either.

If he did something illegal press charges. If you wanted him removed from any role he already did that months ago. If you wanted to fire him back then just go ahead and do it.

Waiting until 48 hours from his retirement? Seems petty and childish.

Show Me the Wire
03-18-2018, 02:36 PM

Let me ask you a question. Does fair and impartial process mean to be influenced by the timing of the terminable offense? If you commit a terminable offense a year or two before you are eligible to collect your full pension and that specific terminable event is discovered just prior to your retirement, should there be no consequences based solely on the fact you were not caught just prior to receiving your pension?

Show Me the Wire
03-18-2018, 02:41 PM

If he did something illegal press charges. If you wanted him removed from any role he already did that months ago. If you wanted to fire him back then just go ahead and do it.

Waiting until 48 hours from his retirement? Seems petty and childish.

It depends on, the timing, when those career professional agents submitted the report recommending McCabe's termination. Terminating McCabe without the OIG investigation would violate McCAbe's right to due process, i.e. taking away his property (pension).

There is no indication that the OPR report is independent of the OIG report. The OIG report is currently being finalized and the recommendation to terminate is based on the current findings of the current OIG report.

What McCAbe did may not may not be illegal, but according to the OPR recommendation he committed a terminable offense. If his actions were illegal too, like lying under oath to an FBI agent McCAbe is open to criminal charges too.

I will ask you the same question I asked Clocker. Does fair and impartial process mean to be influenced by the timing of the terminable offense? If you commit a terminable offense a year or two before you are eligible to collect your full pension and that specific terminable event is discovered just prior to your retirement, should there be no consequences based solely on the fact you were not caught just prior to receiving your pension?

FantasticDan
03-18-2018, 04:19 PM

McCabe said a little bit more than that.

Statement by Andrew McCabe:
I have been an FBI Special Agent for over 21 years. I spent half of that time investigating Russian Organized Crime as a street agent and Supervisor in New York City. I have spent the second half of my career focusing on national security issues and protecting this country from terrorism. I served in some of the most challenging, demanding investigative and leadership roles in the FBI. And I was privileged to serve as Deputy Director during a particularly tough time.

For the last year and a half, my family and I have been the targets of an unrelenting assault on our reputation and my service to this country. Articles too numerous to count have leveled every sort of false, defamatory and degrading allegation against us. The President's tweets have amplified and exacerbated it all. He called for my firing. He called for me to be stripped of my pension after more than 20 years of service. And all along we have said nothing, never wanting to distract from the mission of the FBI by addressing the lies told and repeated about us. No more.

The investigation by the Justice Department's Office of Inspector General (OIG) has to be understood in the context of the attacks on my credibility. The investigation flows from my attempt to explain the FBI's involvement and my supervision of investigations involving Hillary Clinton. I was being portrayed in the media over and over as a political partisan, accused of closing down investigations under political pressure. The FBI was portrayed as caving under that pressure, and making decisions for political rather than law enforcement purposes. Nothing was further from the truth. In fact, this entire investigation stems from my efforts, fully authorized under FBI rules, to set the record straight on behalf of the Bureau, and to make clear that we were continuing an investigation that people in DOJ opposed.

The OIG investigation has focused on information I chose to share with a reporter through my public affairs officer and a legal counselor. As Deputy Director, I was one of only a few people who had the authority to do that. It was not a secret, it took place over several days, and others, including the Director, were aware of the interaction with the reporter. It was the type of exchange with the media that the Deputy Director oversees several times per week. In fact, it was the same type of work that I continued to do under Director Wray, at his request. The investigation subsequently focused on who I talked to, when I talked to them, and so forth. During these inquiries, I answered questions truthfully and as accurately as I could amidst the chaos that surrounded me. And when I thought my answers were misunderstood, I contacted investigators to correct them.

But looking at that in isolation completely misses the big picture. The big picture is a tale of what can happen when law enforcement is politicized, public servants are attacked, and people who are supposed to cherish and protect our institutions become instruments for damaging those institutions and people.

Here is the reality: I am being singled out and treated this way because of the role I played, the actions I took, and the events I witnessed in the aftermath of the firing of James Comey. The release of this report was accelerated only after my testimony to the House Intelligence Committee revealed that I would corroborate former Director Comey's accounts of his discussions with the President. The OIG's focus on me and this report became a part of an unprecedented effort by the Administration, driven by the President himself, to remove me from my position, destroy my reputation, and possibly strip me of a pension that I worked 21 years to earn. The accelerated release of the report, and the punitive actions taken in response, make sense only when viewed through this lens. Thursday's comments from the White House are just the latest example of this.

This attack on my credibility is one part of a larger effort not just to slander me personally, but to taint the FBI, law enforcement, and intelligence professionals more generally. It is part of this Administration's ongoing war on the FBI and the efforts of the Special Counsel investigation, which continue to this day. Their persistence in this campaign only highlights the importance of the Special Counsel's work.

I have always prided myself on serving my country with distinction and integrity, and I always encouraged those around me to do the same. Just ask them. To have my career end in this way, and to be accused of lacking candor when at worst I was distracted in the midst of chaotic events, is incredibly disappointing and unfair. But it will not erase the important work I was privileged to be a part of, the results of which will in the end be revealed for the country to see.

I have unfailing faith in the men and women of the FBI and I am confident that their efforts to seek justice will not be deterred.

Show Me the Wire
03-18-2018, 04:31 PM
McCabe said a little bit more than that.

Yes, he did. He called Comey a liar and a perjurer by stating Comey knew about McCabe's interaction with the press, when Comey under oath stated he did not authorize anyone to leak to the press.

McCabe stated that people in Obama's DOJ obstructed the Clinton investigation McCabe wanted to continue.

McCabe states the FBI career professional agents cannot be trusted, becuase they are politicized, etc.

McCabe conveniently leaves out that he was always part of the focus of the OIG investigation regarding his failure to recuse himself from the Clinton investigation, while his wife was a candidate for election.

In other words he is doing exactly what he accuses the President of doing, tainting and besmirching the career professionals of the FBI and DOJ.

This is McCabe's defense, The accelerated release of the report, and the punitive actions taken in response, make sense only when viewed through this lens. Thursday's comments from the White House are just the latest example of this.

The report was accelerated is the wrong doing.:bang:

I sincerely hope McCabe keeps on arguing that the FBI and DOJ are politicized.

Show Me the Wire
03-18-2018, 04:38 PM
FanDan,

Maybe you will answer this question, which I posed to Clocker and elysiantraveller.

Does fair and impartial process mean to be influenced by the timing of the terminable offense? If you commit a terminable offense a year or two before you are eligible to collect your full pension and that specific terminable event is discovered just prior to your retirement, should there be no consequences based solely on the fact you were not caught just prior to receiving your pension?

FantasticDan
03-18-2018, 04:40 PM
McCabe conveniently leaves out that he was always part of the focus of the OIG investigation regarding his failure to recuse himself from the Clinton investigation, while his wife was a candidate for election.

Huh? I'm confused.

Jan 2018:

http://www.businessinsider.com/andrew-mccabe-recusal-hillary-clinton-probe-emails-2018-1

The FBI released a series of internal emails and documents last week showing that FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe was not warned against becoming involved in the investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server but recused himself anyway following a report in The Wall Street Journal about political donations made to his wife in 2015.

McCabe was attacked last month on Twitter by President Donald Trump, who said: "How can FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, the man in charge, along with leakin' James Comey, of the Phony Hillary Clinton investigation (including her 33,000 illegally deleted emails) be given $700,000 for wife's campaign by Clinton Puppets during investigation?"

A political action committee run by former Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, a close political ally of the Clintons, gave nearly half a million dollars to McCabe's wife's campaign for Virginia state senate in 2015.

Officials at the Washington field office on April 29, 2015, warned McCabe that his wife's candidacy could pose a conflict of interest, the documents showed. McCabe followed bureau protocol and recused himself from public corruption investigations arising out of or connected to Virginia, according to documents released by the bureau in November in response to a Freedom of Information Act request by the right-wing legal watchdog Judicial Watch.

McCabe was not warned, however, against becoming involved in the Clinton email investigation, which was launched four months after his wife announced her candidacy.

Show Me the Wire
03-18-2018, 05:08 PM
Huh? I'm confused.

Jan 2018:

http://www.businessinsider.com/andrew-mccabe-recusal-hillary-clinton-probe-emails-2018-1

I don't want you to be confused. Excerpt from the Jan. 2017 OIG announcement of the investigation.

"In addition to looking into the actions of the FBI director regarding the email investigation, the probe will look into whether the FBI’s deputy director should have recused himself from the investigation because of his wife’s political involvement;whether a high-ranking Justice Department official or others improperly disclosed non-public information to both the Clinton and Trump campaigns; ..........." [emphasis added]

As reported by the Washington Post:

Horowitz wrote that his inquiry will extend back to at least July — when Comey announced he was recommending the Clinton case be closed without charges.

He wrote that he will explore “allegations that Department and FBI employees improperly disclosed non-public information” — potentially a reference to Giuliani, who seemed to claim at one point he had insider FBI knowledge. Horowitz also said he would explore whether FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe should have been recused from the case. McCabe’s wife, Jill McCabe, ran for a Virginia Senate seat and took money from the political action committee of Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, a fierce Clinton ally.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/01/12/justice-department-inspector-general-to-investigate-pre-election-actions-by-department-and-fbi/?utm_term=.cc548a85066e

I wonder why McCabe conveniently left out that, from the beginning, he was always a person of interest in this investigation. Maybe, because it doesn't fit well with his narrative.

Show Me the Wire
03-18-2018, 05:29 PM
Now that we all understand McCabe was always a focal point of the OIG investigation he made a very incriminating statement in his response to the firing, which prosecutors' are salivating over.

Buried in his response is a very significant statement, "In fact, this entire investigation stems from my efforts, fully authorized under FBI rules, to set the record straight on behalf of the Bureau, and to make clear that we were continuing an investigation that people in DOJ opposed. [emphasis added]

McCabe is referring to his role in the Clinton investigations, he is denying he did anything improper and any impropriety is on the shoulders of his superiors, at the time, in the DOJ. Those Obama DOJ people must be very nervous, because prosecutors' will want to know who are those people who stopped McCabe from continuing the Clinton investigation.

PaceAdvantage
03-23-2018, 12:31 PM

Waiting until 48 hours from his retirement? Seems petty and childish.I think it rocks. So take that, you and clocker both.

chadk66
03-23-2018, 01:11 PM
I think it rocks. So take that, you and clocker both.I love it too. It's a shot over the bow to the other corrupt ass hats to get their crap together. Might even start them turning on each other.

Clocker
03-23-2018, 02:07 PM
McCabe didn't lose his pension. Federal law enforcement officials have a special pension plan that allows early retirement at age 50. His firing means he no longer has that option of an early-out, and his vested pension reverts to the same terms and conditions of the pension plan that covers all other federal employees. According to some sources, he will now be able to draw a pension at age 57.

Tom
03-23-2018, 05:21 PM
Of coursed we would never take a pension away from a scumbag.

That is how this country works.

We are officially a S-hole now.

upthecreek
04-11-2018, 04:04 PM
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/984149585135157248

upthecreek
04-13-2018, 03:46 PM
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/984864789464801280

woodtoo
04-13-2018, 03:57 PM
DOJ just issued the McCabe report - which is a total disaster. He LIED! LIED! LIED! McCabe was totally controlled by Comey. McCabe is Comey!! No collusion, all made up by this den of thieves and lowlifes!

I think he's on to them.:lol:

JustRalph
04-13-2018, 05:38 PM
Now we know why Comey rushed his book out.

McCabe and Comey both look like keystone cops and could probably be prosecuted

MONEY
04-19-2018, 02:39 PM
Will Deep State Republicrat Sessions, indict McCabe?

"Justice IG sends criminal referral of Andrew McCabe to US attorney"

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/19/politics/justice-mccabe-criminal-referral/index.html

woodtoo
04-19-2018, 03:12 PM

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/19/politics/justice-mccabe-criminal-referral/index.html

About time I'm tiring of sharpening my pitchfork. And on the anniversary of the
Battle of Lexington & Concord 1775 and the shot heard round the world.

How fitting for the Big Ugly.:faint:

davew
04-19-2018, 05:11 PM
Does he still get his pension in jail?

Who will be next, in the deep swamp....

Saratoga_Mike
04-19-2018, 05:23 PM

Jeff Sessions is Deep State? Jeff Sessions is a Democrat? Laughable.

As for McCabe, if there's evidence that he committed a crime, as suggested by the IG, he should be charged. I'm sure you think the same about Cohen et al. :rolleyes: The hypocrisy of the Trump sheep is off the charts.

tucker6
04-19-2018, 05:41 PM

As for McCabe, if there's evidence that he committed a crime, as suggested by the IG, he should be charged. I'm sure you think the same about Cohen et al. :rolleyes: The hypocrisy of the Trump sheep is off the charts.

Sessions is a Eunuch

fast4522
04-19-2018, 05:59 PM
Sessions is a Eunuch

That remains to be proved, perception is a funny beast. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, we just do not have access to the documents that the AG has.

Track Collector
04-20-2018, 12:21 AM

True. And this stuff is too important not to dot all the i's and cross all the t's. Can't have folks getting off on technicalities. Things would have already been settled now if all they wanted were the little fish, but their focus is on the big ones! :)

Looks like McCabe is first up.

woodtoo
04-20-2018, 08:49 AM
True. And this stuff is too important not to dot all the i's and cross all the t's. Can't have folks getting off on technicalities. Things would have already been settled now if all they wanted were the little fish, but their focus is on the big ones! :)

Looks like McCabe is first up.

On Deck; AG Loretta Lynch, AAG Sally Yates. :popcorn:

davew
06-06-2018, 08:49 AM
McCabe wants immunity for testimony in Congress - they should give it to him. Then have the DOJ persecute him....

tucker6
06-06-2018, 09:10 AM
McCabe wants immunity for testimony in Congress - they should give it to him. Then have the DOJ persecute him....

Apparently he has an email from Comey that allowed him to leak to the press. That is a direct contradiction from Comey's testimony. Would love for both to go to jail, but would settle for Comey.

davew
06-06-2018, 09:36 AM
Apparently he has an email from Comey that allowed him to leak to the press. That is a direct contradiction from Comey's testimony. Would love for both to go to jail, but would settle for Comey.

and Lynch, Holder, Rice, Brennan, Clapper, Jarrett, 0bama, ....

woodtoo
06-06-2018, 09:52 AM
4 of the gang of eight Pelosi/Shumer/Shiff/Warner write to Rosenstein/Wray
asking to confirm that they have not given the Presidents outside council,
White House staff or the President access to the same classified information
briefed to Congress in the gang of 8 two weeks ago.

If the President knows what we all know "we all hang". Please let it be no.
:lol::lol::lol: I love the smell of fear in the morning.:pound:

Tom
06-06-2018, 10:02 AM

You know what, when someone wants to be rewarded for telling the truth, he should be squashed by the legal system. By not testifying ,he is obstructing justice and should be found to be in contempt and put away forever.

And his family put in cages on concrete floors! :lol:

upthecreek
06-11-2018, 07:57 AM
https://twitter.com/kimguilfoyle/status/1006140853532938240

ReplayRandall
09-12-2019, 08:11 PM
Federal prosecutors in Washington have recommended that criminal charges be filed against Andrew McCabe, the FBI’s former deputy director, and the Justice Department has rejected a last-ditch appeal by McCabe’s lawyers, according to a report on Thursday by Fox News. This clears the way for what appears to be McCabe’s imminent indictment.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/09/andrew-mccabe-report-imminent-indictment/

jocko699
09-12-2019, 08:15 PM
Federal prosecutors in Washington have recommended that criminal charges be filed against Andrew McCabe, the FBI’s former deputy director, and the Justice Department has rejected a last-ditch appeal by McCabe’s lawyers, according to a report on Thursday by Fox News. This clears the way for what appears to be McCabe’s imminent indictment.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/09/andrew-mccabe-report-imminent-indictment/

"That's a shame!!"

JustRalph
09-13-2019, 01:24 AM
Tick Tock!

elysiantraveller
09-13-2019, 08:56 PM
Looks like a No-Bill out the Grand Jury.

Appears another totally exonerated man walks among us.

:pound::pound::pound:

OntheRail
09-13-2019, 10:58 PM
Looks like a No-Bill out the Grand Jury.

Appears another totally exonerated man walks among us.

:pound::pound::pound:

:coffee: We don’t know yet if that is what happened in McCabe’s case.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/mystery-mccabe-grand-jury

ReplayRandall
09-13-2019, 11:10 PM
:coffee: We don’t know yet if that is what happened in McCabe’s case.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/mystery-mccabe-grand-jury:pound:
McCabe is considered as lower than a "ham sandwich"?....:pound:

davew
09-13-2019, 11:22 PM
I wonder if they told the grand jury he was acting on orders of Comey ...

(or else he was fighting for a just cause)

hcap
09-15-2019, 11:09 AM
Gee,.... "the best-laid plans of mice and Trumpite men often go awry".

Grand Jury May Not Be On Board With Justice Department’s Plan To Indict Andrew McCabe
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-mccabe-department-of-justice-grand-jury-indictment_n_5d7c6787e4b03b5fc88408a6

......A federal grand jury met this week concerning the case, according to sources, The Wall Street Journal reported Friday. But days of deliberations haven’t yet resulted in charges, indicating that federal prosecutors might not have gotten what they wanted. The grand jury was released Thursday with no indications of an indictment, The Washington Post reported.

It’s rare for a grand jury not to deliver what a prosecutor wants because it only hears a prosecutor’s version of events.

McCabe has been a frequent target of President Donald Trump because of his role in investigating the possible collusion between the Kremlin and Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.

That old question seems to pop up over and over again .
What does DJT have to hide?

46zilzal
09-15-2019, 11:43 AM
Just when did this fellow get CONVICTED? Isn't the basis of US law INNOCENT until proven GUILTY?

chrisl
09-15-2019, 11:53 AM
Just when did this fellow get CONVICTED? Isn't the basis of US law INNOCENT until proven GUILTY?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: That process only applies to one of your minions.

hcap
09-15-2019, 01:12 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol: That process only applies to one of your minions.Who owned these minions........

Michael Flynn, Trump’s national security adviser, on one count of lying to the FBI

Rick Gates, Trump’s former deputy campaign manager and Manafort protégé, on one count of conspiracy against the United States and one count of making false statements to FBI agents

George Papadopoulos, a low-level Trump foreign policy adviser, for making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Russians during the campaign

Michael Cohen, Trump’s former lawyer and fixer, who pleaded guilty to lying to Congress about a possible Trump Organization real estate project in Moscow that was under consideration during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, who pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy against the US and one count of conspiracy to obstruct justice.

woodtoo
09-15-2019, 01:50 PM
Who owned these minions........

Michael Flynn, Trump’s national security adviser, on one count of lying to the FBI

Rick Gates, Trump’s former deputy campaign manager and Manafort protégé, on one count of conspiracy against the United States and one count of making false statements to FBI agents

George Papadopoulos, a low-level Trump foreign policy adviser, for making false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Russians during the campaign

Michael Cohen, Trump’s former lawyer and fixer, who pleaded guilty to lying to Congress about a possible Trump Organization real estate project in Moscow that was under consideration during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chair, who pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy against the US and one count of conspiracy to obstruct justice.

All process and tax crimes and all impeachable against Trump.:D

OntheRail
09-15-2019, 03:19 PM
Gee,.... "the best-laid plans of mice and Trumpite men often go awry".

Grand Jury May Not Be On Board With Justice Department’s Plan To Indict Andrew McCabe
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-mccabe-department-of-justice-grand-jury-indictment_n_5d7c6787e4b03b5fc88408a6

......A federal grand jury met this week concerning the case, according to sources, The Wall Street Journal reported Friday. But days of deliberations haven’t yet resulted in charges, indicating that federal prosecutors might not have gotten what they wanted. The grand jury was released Thursday with no indications of an indictment, The Washington Post reported.

It’s rare for a grand jury not to deliver what a prosecutor wants because it only hears a prosecutor’s version of events.

McCabe has been a frequent target of President Donald Trump because of his role in investigating the possible collusion between the Kremlin and Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.

That old question seems to pop up over and over again .
What does DJT have to hide?

The bigger question is when will you let it go... or will your last breath drawn be expelled "WHAT'S HE GOT TO HI....:faint:"

Back to McCabe... Could be the fat lady still in the dressing room making him sweat.
https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/09/why-its-unlikely-the-mccabe-grand-jury-voted-against-indictment/;)

elysiantraveller
09-15-2019, 03:22 PM
Totally exonerated...:pound:

OntheRail
09-15-2019, 03:32 PM
Totally exonerated...:pound:

Yep President Trump has been.

McCabe... Comey and Coup Crew not so much. Like I said fat lady has not left the dressing room yet. :popcorn:

hcap
09-15-2019, 09:38 PM
The bigger question is when will you let it go... or will your last breath drawn be expelled "WHAT'S HE GOT TO HI....:faint:"

Back to McCabe... Could be the fat lady still in the dressing room making him sweat.
https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/09/why-its-unlikely-the-mccabe-grand-jury-voted-against-indictment/;)Hate to tell ya, we already know, and are going to find out a lot more soon what DJT is hiding.

OntheRail
09-15-2019, 09:52 PM
Hate to tell ya, we already know, and are going to find out a lot more soon what DJT is hiding.

If you already know... then what's your issue? Other then that Hate you hang onto. :coffee:

davew
09-15-2019, 09:52 PM
Hate to tell ya, we already know, and are going to find out a lot more soon what DJT is hiding.

McCabe has a cushy job at CNN and I expect Nadler to call him to testify at the impeachment proceedings for his expert opinions....

I am still waiting for Adam Schiff to release what 'he knows' ...

hcap
09-15-2019, 09:59 PM
If you already know... then what's your issue? Other then that Hate you hang onto. :coffee:My issue is seeing just how pathetic and tricked your king has fooled you, his loyal Trumpites

davew
09-15-2019, 10:02 PM
My issue is seeing just how pathetic and tricked your king has fooled you, his loyal Trumpites

what has he fooled us about, please explain all with sources

hcap
09-15-2019, 10:07 PM
what has he fooled us about, please explain all with sourcesJust about everything. Wake up and look out the window. The sources are all around you.

But you must un-bury your heads.

ReplayRandall
09-15-2019, 10:31 PM
Just about everything. Wake up and look out the window. The sources are all around you.

I see everything up here at 40,000 ft., Harry.....Things are about to get real ugly for McCabe and those he is about to takedown with him....Don't be surprised, it's a done deal.

OntheRail
09-15-2019, 10:31 PM
My issue is seeing just how pathetic and tricked your king has fooled you, his loyal Trumpites

No your issue is... you bought into She can't lose. But as you can't admit she did. Trump did not trick any of us that voted for him. Get over it you and the Dem's desperation is showing more and more each and every day. Cause you know how 2020 gonna go.

Well...

I hear that train a comin' gona roller all over those Dem's... just like he did last time in 2016. :pound:

davew
09-15-2019, 11:38 PM
I see everything up here at 40,000 ft., Harry.....Things are about to get real ugly for McCabe and those he is about to takedown with him....Don't be surprised, it's a done deal.

they are considering charges of 'sedition' for McCabe and many of his 'friends'

ReplayRandall
09-15-2019, 11:41 PM
they are considering charges of 'sedition' for McCabe and many of his 'friends'
Ex parte Quirin…..It'll get real ugly...:rip:

hcap
09-16-2019, 05:36 AM
Anyone care to venture why

The Trump administration has spent months attacking former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe. Now, McCabe has been fired 26 hours before his formal retirement — a move that could cost him his federal pension.

It did...Andrew McCabe, 23-year veteran of the Federal Bureau of Investigation is suing FBI & DOJ for pension, retirement payout

What a vindictive petty move.

Well let's here it from King Donald the False's fawning peanut gallery.....

woodtoo
09-16-2019, 07:24 AM
Your phony 'staged' outrage fools no one here your mask has been exposed for too long. Time to give it up lil feller.:lol::D
Back in that hole where you belong.

davew
09-16-2019, 09:38 AM
Anyone care to venture why

The Trump administration has spent months attacking former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe. Now, McCabe has been fired 26 hours before his formal retirement — a move that could cost him his federal pension.

It did...Andrew McCabe, 23-year veteran of the Federal Bureau of Investigation is suing FBI & DOJ for pension, retirement payout

What a vindictive petty move.

Well let's here it from King Donald the False's fawning peanut gallery.....

can you collect federal pension while in jail for breaking federal laws?

Tom
09-16-2019, 10:46 AM
Just about everything. Wake up and look out the window. The sources are all around you.

Tell how minorities are suffering under Trump - so many without jobs, and.....oh wait, RECORD EMPLOYMENT.

Actually a really weak answer, even considering you posted it.
You have nothing and you know it.

And so do we.

Tom
09-16-2019, 10:48 AM
Hillary was a litmus test for those who are extremely childish, reality-deniers, and obsessed to the point of being non-functional.

hcap
09-16-2019, 12:08 PM
Didn't think anyone in the Terumpite fawning peanut gallery would smell anything petty about their petty king.

Knew it

Tom
09-16-2019, 12:54 PM
Again what does that post have to do with anything other than your personal
obsession?

Of course Trump can be very petty.
That is why I voted for him! :headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:
He puts people like you out there for the world to laugh at.

And believe me, Harry, we are ROTFLOAO when you melt down!:pound:

hcap
09-16-2019, 01:49 PM
Again what does that post have to do with anything other than your personal
obsession?

Of course Trump can be very petty.
That is why I voted for him! :headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:
He puts people like you out there for the world to laugh at.

And believe me, Harry, we are ROTFLOAO when you melt down!:pound:Petty loves as Petty does.

I knew before he was prez, Trump had no brains. Within the first couple days, no heart, a week later, the most petty president I can remember.

Good luck going down the drain with him. Grab some floaters to avoid swallowing too deeply
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tom
09-16-2019, 02:28 PM
Good luck going down the drain with him. Grab some floaters to avoid swallowing too deeply
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

We are happy so far.
We are as happy with Trump as we are tired of your continual posting vulgar stuff like this in a public forum.

Who brought you up, drunken sailors?
You are pretty disgusting person. :ThmbDown::ThmbDown::ThmbDown:

jocko699
09-16-2019, 02:31 PM
We are happy so far.
We are as happy with Trump as we are tired of your continual posting vulgar stuff like this in a public forum.

You are pretty disgusting person. :ThmbDown::ThmbDown::ThmbDown:

Hey now Tom, he would have turned out better if we raised him!:pound::pound::pound:

PaceAdvantage
09-16-2019, 02:32 PM
We are happy so far.

You are pretty disgusting person. :ThmbDown::ThmbDown::ThmbDown:You took that as vulgar?

I just took it as a guy who has lost command of the English language....not sure what going down the drain has to do with oral sex...he just doesn't want us to drown.

hcap
09-16-2019, 02:37 PM
You took that as vulgar?

I just took it as a guy who has lost command of the English language....not sure what going down the drain has to do with oral sex...he just doesn't want us to drown.Who brought up oral sex?

Tom
09-16-2019, 02:38 PM
Grab some floaters to avoid swallowing too deeply

Play dumb again.

Time to

PaceAdvantage
09-16-2019, 03:17 PM
Who brought up oral sex?Apparently, you did.

davew
09-16-2019, 03:45 PM
Who brought up oral sex?

Bill Clinton? but he did not have real sex with that woman....