JustRalph
01-27-2018, 08:02 PM
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/01/just_emwhoem_are_the_dreamers.html

Damning numbers

boxcar
01-27-2018, 08:42 PM
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/01/just_emwhoem_are_the_dreamers.html

Damning numbers

This is precisely what I've been saying for a long time. The demwits want these illegal aliens to stay here to help perpetuate their political power by making sure that as many of these illegals as possible remain here in the U.S. as a permanent underclass. All the dems want is to firmly establish a class of welfare junkies who will be fed crumbs by the government all their life in exchange for their vote, of course. :coffee:

thaskalos
01-27-2018, 10:23 PM
If this board is an accurate representation of the country at large (and why SHOULDN'T it be?)...then it appears to me that at least 24% of the natives here have "below-basic proficiency" of the English language. Consequently...these "DREAMers" should be able to fit right in.

ldiatone
01-28-2018, 01:48 AM
Daca kids how about my son in laws brother. kid gets picked up for a DUI. ok mistake..but to b placed it a DETENTION CENTER. it is just like a jail. paid by taxes. not for 1 week but for 3 months! no tv no internet. and only visits by family. for 1 hour. He and his family "escaped" here in the US when they were very young. oldest was 10 by the mother. now this fellow worked in a factory. worked OT. paid federal income tax and social sec. which pay for us retired folks. but he will never see SS. he will only get refunds when or if he spends several thousands of dollars for a layer just to get a drivers licence. oh yes he gets finger printed also. do you want your finger prints on file??? so now all of you can be real happy as he will b deported at 24. no money no phone just a nap sack of cloths. dropped off by bus in tijuana. as all think "he's young he'll get a job". yea working for oh 20% of what he made in the US. yea just a drop in the bucket for taxes etc.. yea will not see his mother, sister brothers and his little brother and sister born here in the US.
he did not climb a wall. did not use a tunnel he had no choice.

Fager Fan
01-28-2018, 08:46 AM
Daca kids how about my son in laws brother. kid gets picked up for a DUI. ok mistake..but to b placed it a DETENTION CENTER. it is just like a jail. paid by taxes. not for 1 week but for 3 months! no tv no internet. and only visits by family. for 1 hour. He and his family "escaped" here in the US when they were very young. oldest was 10 by the mother. now this fellow worked in a factory. worked OT. paid federal income tax and social sec. which pay for us retired folks. but he will never see SS. he will only get refunds when or if he spends several thousands of dollars for a layer just to get a drivers licence. oh yes he gets finger printed also. do you want your finger prints on file??? so now all of you can be real happy as he will b deported at 24. no money no phone just a nap sack of cloths. dropped off by bus in tijuana. as all think "he's young he'll get a job". yea working for oh 20% of what he made in the US. yea just a drop in the bucket for taxes etc.. yea will not see his mother, sister brothers and his little brother and sister born here in the US.

I'm lost. Someone here illegally gets a DWI while having no license to drive, so has to spend time in detention. No tv or internet for 3 months. I had worse punishments from my parents for doing less.

You think there's something wrong with being fingerprinted? Everyone who has gotten a DWI is fingerprinted. Big deal. That's the price you pay for drunk driving (and plenty of other reasons).

He paid maybe $100/month in taxes for a few years? That's the least he could do to pay for living here. Adding maybe $3,600 to the SS account for the privilege of living here isn't some kind of indebtedness we owe to this man as you think.

I'm sympathetic to the so-called dreamers (their defenders say they had no choice to be here, so they can't have come here due to their "Dream"), but I get frustrated by the lack of holding the parents responsible for the situation they find themselves in.

What did this man do in 15 or 20 years to try to be here legally?

Tom
01-28-2018, 09:55 AM
These are 0bama's kids.
HE is the one who crated the problems and then kicked the can down the road.

They are 0bama's miserable disgusting legacy.
Call them the Kenyan Kids.

zico20
01-28-2018, 12:00 PM

His relatives can go visit him anytime they want, so what is the problem.

woodtoo
01-28-2018, 12:14 PM

He got caught, big ugly problem.

Let Supertramp explain

Dreamer, you stupid little dreamer
So now you put your head in your hands, oh no

I said, "far out, what a day, a life, a year, a life it was"
You know, well you know, you had it comin' to you

Now, there's not a lot you can do

Not meaning to be harsh but sometimes life just sucks. (my line)

JustRalph
01-28-2018, 01:03 PM
You’re upset he was fingerprinted?

Every person that joins the military has their prints on file? Every teacher, day care worker, and most government jobs. School bus drivers too.......it’s nothing

boxcar
01-28-2018, 01:19 PM

Neither did U.S. citizens have a choice when his mom or dad or whoever brought him here. And what were his parents "escaping" from -- a poor life? Then they should have chosen the legal path of escape.

ldiatone
01-28-2018, 01:40 PM
I'm lost. Someone here illegally gets a DWI while having no license to drive, so has to spend time in detention. No tv or internet for 3 months. I had worse punishments from my parents for doing less.

You think there's something wrong with being fingerprinted? Everyone who has gotten a DWI is fingerprinted. Big deal. That's the price you pay for drunk driving (and plenty of other reasons).

He paid maybe $100/month in taxes for a few years? That's the least he could do to pay for living here. Adding maybe $3,600 to the SS account for the privilege of living here isn't some kind of indebtedness we owe to this man as you think.

I'm sympathetic to the so-called dreamers (their defenders say they had no choice to be here, so they can't have come here due to their "Dream"), but I get frustrated by the lack of holding the parents responsible for the situation they find themselves in.

What did this man do in 15 or 20 years to try to be here legally?

so your parents sent you to jail when you were a Kid? no you get finger printed
when you want a drivers licence and pay a few thousand dollars to a lawyer to get one and he is 24 and with no money. and yes he did pay taxes to live here. oh but after your parents punished, you when home to your house. he didnt.

ldiatone
01-28-2018, 01:44 PM
Neither did U.S. citizens have a choice when his mom or dad or whoever brought him here. And what were his parents "escaping" from -- a poor life? Then they should have chosen the legal path of escape.
may b some thing a little bit more serious. and not parents just mom with 4 kids. and when one has no money some choices need to b made

ldiatone
01-28-2018, 01:48 PM
yes they can then you would b happy cause then they can not get back to the US "self deportation" OBTW if one does go back on there own.. it is a little bit easier to re-enter to the US via the legal way

boxcar
01-28-2018, 01:55 PM
may b some thing a little bit more serious. and not parents just mom with 4 kids. and when one has no money some choices need to b made

So, I guess that if some destitute family thinks it has no legal options open to them to obtain help, it would be okay for them to do a little B&E -- let's say into my home, for example --because after all, the circumstances are extenuating, right? Well, this is what very many illegals are doing: They or their parents are doing a B&E into the U.S. And in very many cases, gaming the welfare system to boot. You might be okay with this...but I'm not. And it's insult to my intelligence to call these people "innocent" or "law-abiding"!!!

JustRalph
01-28-2018, 02:15 PM
His parents put him in this situation. Sorry......

boxcar
01-28-2018, 02:30 PM
His parents put him in this situation. Sorry......

Does this mean that we should also let his parents put Americans into their situation?

Fager Fan
01-28-2018, 02:36 PM
so your parents sent you to jail when you were a Kid? no you get finger printed
when you want a drivers licence and pay a few thousand dollars to a lawyer to get one and he is 24 and with no money. and yes he did pay taxes to live here. oh but after your parents punished, you when home to your house. he didnt.

His parents smuggled him and themselves into our country. His parents get to take responsibility for that choice, the choice to come here illegally instead of doing it the right way. And apparently in 15 or 20 years, they've done nothing to try to be legal.

Then he made the choice as an adult to do nothing to be here legally, and to drive illegally, and to drive drunk. If he worked then he could've saved up $3k for the driver's license (assuming that's a legal way to get a DL for an illegal). And he sure could've decided to not get drunk then get behind the wheel.

Do you realize everyone licensed in racing has their fingerprints taken? Mine were taken. What have I got to worry about unless I'm planning on leaving my fingerprints behind at some crime scenes?

Sorry, but if you think this is somehow terrible action by our government, then I suggest you have them try doing the same in another country and see what their repercussions are.

His parents and brother should join him back in Mexico, and then come back the right way if they're concerned about his well-being. Choices. These are theirs, and their responsibility.

boxcar
01-28-2018, 02:54 PM
His parents smuggled him and themselves into our country. His parents get to take responsibility for that choice, the choice to come here illegally instead of doing it the right way. And apparently in 15 or 20 years, they've done nothing to try to be legal.

Then he made the choice as an adult to do nothing to be here legally, and to drive illegally, and to drive drunk. If he worked then he could've saved up $3k for the driver's license (assuming that's a legal way to get a DL for an illegal). And he sure could've decided to not get drunk then get behind the wheel.

Do you realize everyone licensed in racing has their fingerprints taken? Mine were taken. What have I got to worry about unless I'm planning on leaving my fingerprints behind at some crime scenes?

Sorry, but if you think this is somehow terrible action by our government, then I suggest you have them try doing the same in another country and see what their repercussions are.

His parents and brother should join him back in Mexico, and then come back the right way if they're concerned about his well-being. Choices. These are theirs, and their responsibility.

It's very evident to me that leftists think that if the options to someone aren't viable (such as a legal entrance into this country), then that gives that person the right to break the law on the grounds that life isn't fair.

zico20
01-28-2018, 03:42 PM
yes they can then you would b happy cause then they can not get back to the US "self deportation" OBTW if one does go back on there own.. it is a little bit easier to re-enter to the US via the legal way

Why would they not get back into the USA if they are American citizens like you claim? I don't get it. If they are not, they sneaked in once successfully they can do it again. At least until that beautiful wall is built.

fast4522
01-28-2018, 03:53 PM
DACA protection only extends to those who do not go back, once proven that they crossed into Mexico when caught they broke the law for the second time as a adult revoking their DACA protected status.

thaskalos
01-28-2018, 03:54 PM
Do you Trumpeteers really think that the "DREAMers" are getting deported?

fast4522
01-28-2018, 03:56 PM

Every day, someone revokes thier DACA protection and ICE scoops everyone and them they came into the country with.

thaskalos
01-28-2018, 04:01 PM
Every day, someone revokes thier DACA protection and ICE scoops everyone and them they came into the country with.

REALLY? I thought they were "protected" until February-sonething. :rolleyes:

You really believe everything you read?

fast4522
01-28-2018, 04:17 PM
REALLY? I thought they were "protected" until February-sonething. :rolleyes:

You really believe everything you read?

If someone has protected status with DACA and it get revoked because being a gang member, committing a crime or a number of reasons they will deport in some cases the whole family that were protected under the younger ones status that got revoked. Doing nothing in the congress that does not make it to the Presidents desk to be signed actually means more are deported.

Fager Fan
01-28-2018, 04:44 PM

No, I don't. I think Trump wants to work a deal for them to stay legally, and I understand that viewpoint and can even agree to it. But I don't want him to let up on controlling the border so that every 10 or 20 years we rinse and repeat. In addition to it being a security measure.

Another law I'd implement is that those given amnesty or citizenship without having gone through legal channels would not be allowed to vote for 10 years. I mean, we know even though no one says it that Dems want them as voters, not because they care about them. Everything's political to them. But it's definitely unfair to dump millions of Dems (or Repubs for that matter) onto the voter rolls. After 10 years, their criminal activity is expunged and they're then allowed to vote.

boxcar
01-28-2018, 05:16 PM
No, I don't. I think Trump wants to work a deal for them to stay legally, and I understand that viewpoint and can even agree to it. But I don't want him to let up on controlling the border so that every 10 or 20 years we rinse and repeat. In addition to it being a security measure.

Another law I'd implement is that those given amnesty or citizenship without having gone through legal channels would not be allowed to vote for 10 years. I mean, we know even though no one says it that Dems want them as voters, not because they care about them. Everything's political to them. But it's definitely unfair to dump millions of Dems (or Repubs for that matter) onto the voter rolls. After 10 years, their criminal activity is expunged and they're then allowed to vote.

Actually, the dems did come out and say it! Two weeks or so ago, I posted a copy of memo between two dem organizations that mentions their future voting base.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/268980/dems-admit-they-need-illegals-their-votes-matthew-vadum

ldiatone
01-28-2018, 06:15 PM

NOT parents mother ONLY

Tom
01-28-2018, 06:30 PM

We can "dream", can't we? :D

thaskalos
01-28-2018, 06:39 PM
We can "dream", can't we? :D

:D

I keep trying to give you rep votes, Tom...but it never affects your point-total.

JustRalph
01-28-2018, 07:29 PM
I think many will continue to be deported but Trump will get his wall by giving them a path. Most wont follow the path and ten years from now, if we can keep Dems from taking over, then deportations will be a problem. If Dems take over, instant amnesty

zico20
01-28-2018, 07:42 PM
I think many will continue to be deported but Trump will get his wall by giving them a path. Most wont follow the path and ten years from now, if we can keep Dems from taking over, then deportations will be a problem. If Dems take over, instant amnesty

But why didn't the Democrats give amnesty back when they had Obama and control of congress, with a filibuster proof Senate? The Democrats could have done whatever they pleased, including a 15 dollar minimum wage.

Clocker
01-28-2018, 08:18 PM
But why didn't the Democrats give amnesty back when they had Obama and control of congress, with a filibuster proof Senate? The Democrats could have done whatever they pleased, including a 15 dollar minimum wage.

The Democrats had a supermajority (filibuster proof) in the Senate for only 60 working days, many of those spent in special sessions to pass ObamaCare and to pass a budget. ObamaCare was a hard sell for a lot of Dems, many of whom had to be threatened and/or bribed to vote for it. Getting the bill done in that time frame was a super rush job for Congress, and a lot of stuff the leadership wanted didn't get done because they were working under a short deadline.

http://factleft.com/2012/01/31/the-myth-of-democratic-super-majority/

horses4courses
01-28-2018, 09:16 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DUpitI4UQAE09pl.jpg

Clocker
01-28-2018, 09:23 PM
One of us must be wrong.....

Put down the Kool Aid and look at reality. Do you really think that Trump will deport the Dreamers? He has already increased the number from 800K to 1.8 million just in negotiations with himself. :D

Fager Fan
01-28-2018, 10:13 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DUpitI4UQAE09pl.jpg

Yes, because a secure border is SOOOO wrong.

boxcar
01-29-2018, 10:52 AM
Yes, because a secure border is SOOOO wrong.

Exactly! White Supremacy and all that rot... :coffee:

delayjf
01-29-2018, 11:51 AM
Due you really believe that NONE of the DACA eligible have no criminal record?

biggestal99
01-29-2018, 01:51 PM
You’re upset he was fingerprinted?

Every person that joins the military has their prints on file? Every teacher, day care worker, and most government jobs. School bus drivers too.......it’s nothing

Or to interject horse racing in, licensed owners must have their fingerprints on file.

Mine are on file. went down to the local Police station, got fingerprinted.

not a biggie.

Of course I am not a criminal.....

Allan

biggestal99
01-29-2018, 01:56 PM
Due you really believe that NONE of the DACA eligible have no criminal record?

statement on the DACA form.

"Has not been convicted of a felony, a significant misdemeanor, or three or more misdemeanors, and does not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety."

so one hundred percent of DACA people are not criminals.

Allan

boxcar
01-29-2018, 02:15 PM
statement on the DACA form.

"Has not been convicted of a felony, a significant misdemeanor, or three or more misdemeanors, and does not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety."

so one hundred percent of DACA people are not criminals.

Allan

Of course not! They're all squeaky clean...except for those aren't. :)

biggestal99
01-29-2018, 04:36 PM
Of course not! They're all squeaky clean...except for those aren't. :)

Those that are criminals are not DACA eligible.

Like entering a 4 year old into a 3 year old race.

Racing sec will toss that entry licketty split.

Only non criminals need apply.

Allan

boxcar
01-29-2018, 04:38 PM

Allan

I'll believe that when I see it.

jocko699
01-29-2018, 04:41 PM

Allan

If they entered the country illegally, does that mean they still aren't criminals. Regardless if they have been here 1 day or 20 years, haven't they still broken the law? I know their parents supposedly brought them but I still can't get my head around how the law is not broken.

horses4courses
01-29-2018, 07:52 PM
If they entered the country illegally, does that mean they still aren't criminals. Regardless if they have been here 1 day or 20 years, haven't they still broken the law? I know their parents supposedly brought them but I still can't get my head around how the law is not broken.

It's about them, not their parents.

If they have criminal history before their next application,
it's a game changer.

Try to follow along........:bang:

jocko699
01-29-2018, 08:10 PM

it's a game changer.

Thank you for your kind response. Now GFY!. You try to follow along, are they still illegally here therefore breaking the law? Yes or no.

boxcar
01-29-2018, 08:38 PM

it's a game changer.

It's about both! Unless of course, they were little seedlings beamed down by aliens in hovering spaceships on dark starry nights. And if that's the case, they need to beamed back up.

Try to use common sense.

jocko699
01-29-2018, 09:20 PM
More of those non-criminal DACA recipients.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/public-safety/sd-me-daca-smuggling-20180129-story.html

davew
01-30-2018, 01:56 AM
More of those non-criminal DACA recipients.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/public-safety/sd-me-daca-smuggling-20180129-story.html

Human smuggling? just bringing in some of their extended family.

woodtoo
01-30-2018, 02:52 AM
More stupid kids.

fast4522
01-30-2018, 09:59 AM
Two illegal aliens arrested on the border with DACA protection status caught smuggling other illegal aliens into our country today. Now they too can be deported along with everyone they came in with as kids.

Tom
01-30-2018, 10:10 AM
Human smuggling? just bringing in some of their extended family.

If they come in other than legally, yes.

tucker6
01-30-2018, 10:14 AM
Two illegal aliens arrested on the border with DACA protection status caught smuggling other illegal aliens into our country today. Now they too can be deported along with everyone they came in with as kids.
They just want to live the American dream...

Tom
01-30-2018, 10:50 AM
They just want to live the American dream...

They are free to do so....the SOUTH American Dream - dreams are what you make them - go home and make your own.

chadk66
01-30-2018, 02:08 PM
this country has no idea who came here with their parents illegally. it's nothing but a guessing game. well for the libs its a voting game.

woodbinepmi
01-30-2018, 02:36 PM
Don't deport them, if you catch them send ALL of them to California. Then they have to stay there, give them an ID card and if they are caught outside of the state then they get to go back to that wonderful country that love so much they left it. If California wants them to be legal, let them take care of all of them and be a burden on the tit of their taxes. You want to be a Sanctuary state, well here you have it. Put up or shut the hell up!

JustRalph
01-30-2018, 04:25 PM
Don't deport them, if you catch them send ALL of them to California. Then they have to stay there, give them an ID card and if they are caught outside of the state then they get to go back to that wonderful country that love so much they left it. If California wants them to be legal, let them take care of all of them and be a burden on the tit of their taxes. You want to be a Sanctuary state, well here you have it. Put up or shut the hell up!

Love it!

woodtoo
02-03-2018, 10:13 AM
Fourth DACA kid arrested in ONE week for smuggling in more illegal aliens.
Breitbart

If they keep this up we won't need deportations/

davew
02-03-2018, 11:24 AM

it's a game changer.

It is just like if you bum a ride with a friend to the track. If they stop and rob a bank before continuing to the track, you did not break any laws.

OntheRail
02-03-2018, 04:45 PM
It is just like if you bum a ride with a friend to the track. If they stop and rob a bank before continuing to the track, you did not break any laws.

Tell it to the Judge... :coffee:

biggestal99
02-03-2018, 06:26 PM

They broke civil law, not criminal. Therefore they are lawbreakers but not criminals.

Allan

JustRalph
02-11-2018, 01:15 AM
http://abc13.com/suspect-in-fatal-store-shooting-in-us-under-daca-program/3060796/

Just another “Dreamer”

JustRalph
02-11-2018, 01:30 AM
They broke civil law, not criminal. Therefore they are lawbreakers but not criminals.

Allan

Split hairs much? The act of crossing the border illegally is a criminal offense.

Once you’re here, inside the country they are committing a civil infraction.

But I suppose they never crossed a border to get in. They just materialized here in the U.S.

If they are deported and are recaptured inside the U.S. they have also committed a Federal crime. No more infraction.

chadk66
02-11-2018, 09:14 AM
This all just makes me laugh. Someone wanting sympathy for a bunch of law breaking people that are suffering the consequences. Sell it to somebody else.

woodtoo
02-11-2018, 12:10 PM
This all just makes me laugh. Someone wanting sympathy for a bunch of law breaking people that are suffering the consequences. Sell it to somebody else.

Whats the going price two pesos?

Clocker
02-11-2018, 01:16 PM
Nancy Pelosi gave an 8 hour speech in the House demanding a debate on DACA.

Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA) comments:

“If Minority Leader Pelosi was that serious about it, she would’ve handled this more directly when she was speaker of the House,” Scalise told reporters on Capitol Hill Thursday.

The Democrats never brought a bill to the floor before losing the majority, he added.

PaceAdvantage
02-11-2018, 02:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSGBct3RgX0

RunForTheRoses
02-11-2018, 02:21 PM
http://abc13.com/suspect-in-fatal-store-shooting-in-us-under-daca-program/3060796/

Just another “Dreamer”

But he was Valedictorian of his High School so...

chadk66
02-11-2018, 09:48 PM
yep the dems kicked the can down the road when they had control. it's simple to understand why. they don't want a solution because they need it for election fodder.

JustRalph
02-13-2018, 05:20 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-raped-high-school-student-163327189.html

Just another dreamer?

Nobody will confirm........

upthecreek
02-13-2018, 05:22 PM
https://twitter.com/VISITKRD/status/963526960562495489

JustRalph
02-13-2018, 08:05 PM
DACA?

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/crime/article199783414.html

Killed a 3 yr old

Tom
02-14-2018, 06:21 PM
Ridiculous that a worthless court thinks it is illegal for a POTUS to rescind and order issued as an EO by another POTUS.

This show have badly our schools are performing.
At least we make our idiots wear black robe so no one ever confuses them with a functioning human being.

Tom
02-14-2018, 06:23 PM
DACA?

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/crime/article199783414.html

Killed a 3 yr old

Damn
Another
Citizen
Attacked

0bama's legacy in action.

chadk66
02-15-2018, 07:04 PM
ICE could get a bill passed to the presidents liking in less than a week if they started rounding the dreamers up and sending em home by the bus loads.

woodtoo
02-16-2018, 08:04 AM
ICE could get a bill passed to the presidents liking in less than a week if they started rounding the dreamers up and sending em home by the bus loads.

No bill required. Let DACA expire. No more DACA. There will be many tears.

chadk66
02-16-2018, 07:19 PM
No bill required. Let DACA expire. No more DACA. There will be many tears.that would work too.

woodtoo
02-17-2018, 10:13 AM
Yes no votes required and they can still take it to the Supremes to rule on it.
So put your hands on your heads, oh yeah
and then you reapply like all other immigrants do.

woodtoo
02-24-2018, 12:41 PM
Tic tock all quiet on the DACA 10 days til expiration date.

jocko699
02-25-2018, 11:14 PM
Another DACA miracle!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/25/daca-recipient-21-threatened-to-shoot-all-ya-b-es-at-ny-high-school-police-say.html

FantasticDan
02-26-2018, 03:18 PM
Supreme Court declines to hear Trump admin appeal of federal judge's ruling that DACA continue..

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/supreme-court-won-t-hear-daca-case-n851186

https://twitter.com/RWPUSA/status/968138566982348800

Tom
02-26-2018, 03:24 PM
So explain to me how Trump needs CONGRESS to change an EO issued solely by a previous POTUS

If the EO is legitimately legal, then it stands to reason another EO cancellint will be just as legal.

What am I missing here, aside from the usual total stupidity of the Kourt?

Keep DACA, Deport the Kourt.

Saratoga_Mike
02-26-2018, 04:00 PM
So explain to me how Trump needs CONGRESS to change an EO issued solely by a previous POTUS

If the EO is legitimately legal, then it stands to reason another EO cancellint will be just as legal.

What am I missing here, aside from the usual total stupidity of the Kourt?

Keep DACA, Deport the Kourt.

I don't think DACA recipients should be deported, but I'm not sure how anyone could disagree with your logic here. The law needs to be changed in order to continue the program. Your part about deporting the court is nonsense, though.

Tom
02-26-2018, 04:50 PM
Google is your friend.
Try "sarcasm." ;)

woodtoo
02-26-2018, 06:28 PM
Supreme Court declines to hear Trump admin appeal of federal judge's ruling that DACA continue..

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/supreme-court-won-t-hear-daca-case-n851186

So? Time to adopt some?

barahona44
02-26-2018, 06:41 PM

Well so much for Trump saving the Supreme Court.

A few more decisions like this and maybe Ruth Bader Ginseng can retire.

jocko699
02-26-2018, 07:21 PM

Sorry Mr. President. The courts are in no rush to kick these people out. It’s time for you to sort DACA out with Congress. And don’t ask to waste our tax money on that stupid wall.

Supreme Court won't hear DACA case https://t.co/aenjYMtBko (https://t.co/aenjYMtBko)
— Richard W. Painter (@RWPUSA) February 26, 2018 (https://twitter.com/RWPUSA/status/968138566982348800?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)

My understanding is that SCOTUS will not hear this until all litigation funnels it's way through the courts.

Leave it to you Dan to quote a Dick Painter:pound::pound::pound:

JustRalph
02-26-2018, 08:21 PM
They basically said they will not take the case out of order.

They want it to go through the appropriate path to get to them

Tom
02-26-2018, 08:43 PM
Well so much for Trump saving the Supreme Court.

A few more decisions like this and maybe Ruth Bader Ginseng can retire.

The Kourt has been an embarrassment and home of looneys since the beginning. Read Men In Black - some of the Justices have been outright insane. It would be even worse with the bottom feeders Hillary would have appointed.

Bottom line, the Kourt needs to be severely reigned in by a constitutional amendment. They are a bunch of questionable people at best going in circles.

Tom
02-26-2018, 08:46 PM
Leave it to you Dan to quote a Dick Painter

Boy, I would not want to be in Fahim's shoes tonight! :eek:

chadk66
02-27-2018, 07:50 PM
while all this plays out illegals will be deported as caught. these so called DACA people have to way to prove they are actually DACA people. So they will be deported.

JustRalph
02-27-2018, 10:26 PM
https://hotair.com/archives/2018/02/27/heartbreaking-tale-gang-member-deported/

It’s called lying by the press

Tom
02-28-2018, 08:39 AM
https://hotair.com/archives/2018/02/27/heartbreaking-tale-gang-member-deported/

It’s called lying by the press

Or, as we call it around here, Tuesday.

Clocker
03-05-2018, 09:35 PM
Who are the DACA kids? They are the ones that just figured out that it has been the Dems that have been screwing them over all these years, using them as tools to push their programs.

Dreamers Turn on Dems, Block Entrance to DNC: 'Too Many Years, Too Many Lies!'

https://pjmedia.com/trending/dreamers-turn-dems-block-entrance-dnc-many-years-many-lies/

Tom
03-05-2018, 09:38 PM
OK, they can stay. :pound:

boxcar
03-05-2018, 10:05 PM
OK, they can stay. :pound:

Not so fast. The DACA kiddies are already addicted to the lies of the Dems. Come the mid-terms, they'll kiss and make up with the Dems and even vote for them.

davew
03-05-2018, 11:49 PM
didn't that illegal DACA program expire today? or did some judge say you can't let an 0bama executive order stop?

Clocker
03-06-2018, 12:09 AM
didn't that illegal DACA program expire today? or did some judge say you can't let an 0bama executive order stop?

It was supposed to expire. Trump said that he would not extend it, but was OK with any Congressional action on it. Amazingly, no such action took place in the halls of Congress.

When it was clear it would expire, one or more law suits were filed against the feds. A lower court judge said that the feds could take no action until the law suits were decided. DOJ tried to fast track it to SCOTUS, since it will all end up there anyway.

SCOTUS said no thanks, let's follow procedure. Send it up the ladder and we will get to it in a year or two.

boxcar
03-06-2018, 08:58 AM
It was supposed to expire. Trump said that he would not extend it, but was OK with any Congressional action on it. Amazingly, no such action took place in the halls of Congress.

When it was clear it would expire, one or more law suits were filed against the feds. A lower court judge said that the feds could take no action until the law suits were decided. DOJ tried to fast track it to SCOTUS, since it will all end up there anyway.

SCOTUS said no thanks, let's follow procedure. Send it up the ladder and we will get to it in a year or two.

There's nothing amazing about the lack of congressional action. The Dimwits do not want to act because they desperately need a mid-term issue to run on. And I don't think running on the state of the economy is going to cut it for them.

woodtoo
03-06-2018, 09:01 AM
Federal Judge in Maryland has just ruled "President Trump has the right to end DACA." President Obama had 8 years to fix this problem, and didn't. I am waiting for the Dems. They are running for the hills!

Hard to get them Dems attention, watching Oscar replays?:pound:

Tom
03-06-2018, 09:14 AM
Just wondering....does the DNC have armed guard at the building?

woodtoo
03-06-2018, 10:02 AM
I know inside the DNC they are all unarmed and uninformed on most things relevant

upthecreek
03-12-2018, 10:27 AM
https://twitter.com/Hisladydiana/status/970771932739194880

boxcar
03-12-2018, 11:54 AM
https://twitter.com/Hisladydiana/status/970771932739194880

Tick, Tock, Flip, Flop. Dems lie virtually every time their lips move.

upthecreek
04-11-2018, 09:28 AM
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/984046330480865280

woodtoo
04-11-2018, 11:43 AM
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/984046330480865280

Send this immediately to the Dems. Who knew this may happen?

FantasticDan
11-08-2018, 03:08 PM
#winning

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1060607392738693120

Tom
11-08-2018, 04:17 PM
This is a job for Special K :headbanger: