PDA

View Full Version : off shore betting

PSTfredk
08-22-2004, 12:36 PM
I can't for the life of me picture a sane pro betting big money off shore were you don't know if they will be there when want
to collect your money. they love going to the irs window and picking up the money. they don't want to wait for some jack leg
to decide when they will pay you. one thing about live betting you can get your money after every race no matter how much
you win and thats a great feeling. people who bet off shore
are bound to fail as one bad day and they just take the money and run.

cj
08-22-2004, 12:40 PM
It's pretty simple Fred. When you win, take the money out. I never keep a big balance in my account. I haven't had a single problem with eHorse or Pinnacle, who I use almost exclusively now. I actually get the money faster than I do from Bris. I still occasionally use BrisBet to keep the video feed available.

pmd62ndst
08-23-2004, 12:47 PM
I can also attest that I have made withdrawls from Pinnacle in the amount of a couple thousand dollars without any problems or incident. I needed a Neteller account but once I got once, it's been easy.

Once you get the 7% rebates rolling in, you can't picture a sane pro betting money with anything less. It's become a real safety net.

PMD