PDA

View Full Version : I knew this day was coming!

zico20
01-26-2018, 11:28 AM
Joseph Roman, 38, is accused of sexually assaulting three girls, ages 6-8. He claims he is a 9 year old trapped in an adults body. Liberals believe a man has the right to claim he is a woman and walk into a locker room and see naked women. Well, if this guy truly believes he is a nine year old, then he absolutely cannot be tried as an adult. In fact, a nine year old may not know right from wrong as far as sex goes, so he should get counseling and then be set free. Trans aged is for real, many people believe they are a different age.

I have also heard of people being trans species. Yes, I saw a video where a woman believes she is a cat. Liberals opened the door to this slippery slope allowing anyone to identify as they please. I sincerely hope the liberals on here will support this guy. Discrimination against gender is awful, but so is discrimination against age. How can a compassionate society put a little boy in jail for the rest of his life possibly. SET HIM FREE!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-web-sexual-assault-case-denied-bail-20180124-story.html

horses4courses
01-26-2018, 11:30 AM
Don't get out much, do you? :rolleyes:

Inner Dirt
01-26-2018, 11:58 AM
I can understand the difference between a perversion that victimizes someone like the above case and those that do not when it is between consenting adults.

Allowing men in the ladies room puzzles me, no matter what the person identifies as and if they are a threat to the other inhabitants of that ladies room or not. Last I checked little girls do use public restrooms, how anyone can think it is ok to have a grown man who is a stranger in a public restroom with a little girl is beyond me. Whether that grown man is a drag queen and is attracted to other grown men is beside the point. What I find odd is not being concerned about the little girl's comfort level with the situation and catering to a very small percentage of the population.

boxcar
01-26-2018, 12:06 PM
Don't get out much, do you? :rolleyes:

Does this mean you don't support this little kid who doesn't know any better? You don't have kidophobia, do you? :coffee:

Nutz and Boltz
01-26-2018, 01:56 PM
Hope that "little boy" is never allowed to grow up! S.O.B .!!

Tom
01-26-2018, 05:15 PM
What's the big deal?
Most democrats are essentially 9 year olds inside.

mostpost
01-26-2018, 05:26 PM
Joseph Roman, 38, is accused of sexually assaulting three girls, ages 6-8. He claims he is a 9 year old trapped in an adults body. Liberals believe a man has the right to claim he is a woman and walk into a locker room and see naked women. Well, if this guy truly believes he is a nine year old, then he absolutely cannot be tried as an adult. In fact, a nine year old may not know right from wrong as far as sex goes, so he should get counseling and then be set free. Trans aged is for real, many people believe they are a different age.

I have also heard of people being trans species. Yes, I saw a video where a woman believes she is a cat. Liberals opened the door to this slippery slope allowing anyone to identify as they please. I sincerely hope the liberals on here will support this guy. Discrimination against gender is awful, but so is discrimination against age. How can a compassionate society put a little boy in jail for the rest of his life possibly. SET HIM FREE!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-web-sexual-assault-case-denied-bail-20180124-story.html
Sounds like the phoniest claim ever. I support this guy going to prison for a long, long time.

There is a big difference between an adult with the mind of a nine year old and an adult with an adult mind who (claims to) think he is a nine year old.

boxcar
01-26-2018, 06:05 PM
Sounds like the phoniest claim ever. I support this guy going to prison for a long, long time.

There is a big difference between an adult with the mind of a nine year old and an adult with an adult mind who (claims to) think he is a nine year old.

What about adults or kids who can't reconcile their sex fantasies with their actual sex organs. If an adult male can think he's a woman, why can't the same adult male think he's a little girl?

PaceAdvantage
01-27-2018, 09:44 PM
Don't get out much, do you? :rolleyes:Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't (get out much), but the point raised is interesting.

Glad to see both you and mostie think the guy should rot in jail though...at least not all sanity is lost in liberal land.

boxcar
01-27-2018, 09:57 PM
Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't (get out much), but the point raised is interesting.

Glad to see both you and mostie think the guy should rot in jail though...at least not all sanity is lost in liberal land.

What makes you so sure Frick and Frack aren't outliers? :coffee: