PDA

View Full Version : Oh Oh

chadk66
01-25-2018, 01:30 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/25/missing-text-messages-between-two-fbi-employees-have-been-located-according-to-department-justice-official.html

boxcar
01-25-2018, 01:39 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/25/missing-text-messages-between-two-fbi-employees-have-been-located-according-to-department-justice-official.html

Yeah...heard this on Rush about an hour ago. I'm not surprised. Anyone following this story very closely will recall when the I.G. several months ago said he had those messages. Not sure what's going on here...but not all surprised that those "missing" messages have turned up.

Mostie, do you have a big appetite? If not, better start a fast immediately if not sooner, for the time is coming soon when you and your cohorts around here will be eating a lot of crow. A lot of it...

reckless
01-25-2018, 01:51 PM
My wife works at the same law firm that Michael Horowitz worked at before being asked by Barry Obama to be Inspector General.

I am telling you now this guy is just about the smartest guy you'll ever meet. And his integrity is impeccable, which I now confess will be tested because of the corruption in the DoJ.

I sincerely believe he is beyond reproach and will make certain justice is served -- much to the chagrin of both the left wing kooks and the anti-Trump crowd on here.

davew
01-25-2018, 01:54 PM
My wife works at the same law firm that Michael Horowitz worked at before being asked by Barry Obama to be Inspector General.

I am telling you now this guy is just about the smartest guy you'll ever meet. And his integrity is impeccable, which I now confess will be tested because of the corruption in the DoJ.

I sincerely believe he is beyond reproach and will make certain justice is served -- much to the chagrin of both the left wing kooks and the anti-Trump crowd on here.

but does the IG have any authority to do anything? like throw the corrupt employees in jail?

boxcar
01-25-2018, 02:16 PM
but does the IG have any authority to do anything? like throw the corrupt employees in jail?

Not sure about that, but he certainly is invested with investigative authority. Perhaps the link below will explain the IG's duties.

https://www.thoughtco.com/about-the-office-of-inspector-general-3322191

JustRalph
01-25-2018, 02:49 PM
Letter

tucker6
01-25-2018, 03:04 PM
The FBI sure didn't try very hard. Sheesh.

woodtoo
01-25-2018, 03:39 PM
The FBI sure didn't try very hard. Sheesh.

Yeah you would expect a better story than " we lost them" that's what I said in grade 5.

boxcar
01-25-2018, 04:46 PM
Yeah you would expect a better story than " we lost them" that's what I said in grade 5.

I think I got away only one time saying I lost my homework. That was my one-time free get-out-jail pass. It appears the FBI thought they would get that kind of pass, as well.

woodtoo
01-25-2018, 04:52 PM
I think I got away only one time saying I lost my homework. That was my one-time free get-out-jail pass. It appears the FBI thought they would get that kind of pass, as well.

They used that a couple times lately with Hilary and Lois Lerner.

chadk66
01-25-2018, 05:14 PM
thought the dog ate it.:pound: