PDA

View Full Version : IT HAS STARTED

jocko699
01-22-2018, 10:28 PM
What else will we find out about?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/01/breaking-thousands-new-strzok-page-text-messages-reference-secret-society-within-doj-fbi-working-trump-video/

davew
01-23-2018, 10:08 AM
How Comey knew weeks before interviewing Hilary that she would be let free.

How Loretta Lynch also knew.

How the 'secret society' wanted to get the president.

How they used FISA and dispersion of lies to all the security organizations...

Fager Fan
01-23-2018, 11:13 AM
How Comey knew weeks before interviewing Hilary that she would be let free.

How Loretta Lynch also knew.

How the 'secret society' wanted to get the president.

How they used FISA and dispersion of lies to all the security organizations...

Hilary was allowed to destroy 30,000+ emails after being supeonaed.

Hilary was allowed to bleachbit her server and computers.

Hilary was allowed to destroy blackberries with a hammer.

The FBI "lost" Hilary's laptop.

The FBI "lost" 5 months of text messages of the very two people who are being looked at right now who unwittingly spilled a lot of beans.

Didn't Lois Lerner's emails also go missing?

When do we as a citizenry look at what is happening, at the evidence that cannot be denied, at the evidence that points to a corrupt United States Government, and demand accountability?

It doesn't matter if you're black, white, green, republican, democrat, woman, man, trans, gay, hetero, or a blend of all those things. We are all foremost Americans, and we must DEMAND an HONEST AND ETHICAL GOVERNMENT, from ALL in government, REPUBLICAN, DEMOCRAT, and INDEPENDENTS.

Don't defend this if you're a liberal. The FBI isn't supposed to be any party. They are supposed to have unwavering ethics and ferret out wrongdoing wherever they find it. And we find that THE HIGHER UPS in the FBI are criminals. We must demand that these people aren't just fired, but they pay for their criminal actions.

woodtoo
01-23-2018, 11:26 AM
Hilary was allowed to destroy 30,000+ emails after being supeonaed.

Hilary was allowed to bleachbit her server and computers.

Hilary was allowed to destroy blackberries with a hammer.

The FBI "lost" Hilary's laptop.

The FBI "lost" 5 months of text messages of the very two people who are being looked at right now who unwittingly spilled a lot of beans.

Didn't Lois Lerner's emails also go missing?

When do we as a citizenry look at what is happening, at the evidence that cannot be denied, at the evidence that points to a corrupt United States Government, and demand accountability?

It doesn't matter if you're black, white, green, republican, democrat, woman, man, trans, gay, hetero, or a blend of all those things. We are all foremost Americans, and we must DEMAND an HONEST AND ETHICAL GOVERNMENT, from ALL in government, REPUBLICAN, DEMOCRAT, and INDEPENDENTS.

Don't defend this if you're a liberal. The FBI isn't supposed to be any party. They are supposed to have unwavering ethics and ferret out wrongdoing wherever they find it. And we find that THE HIGHER UPS in the FBI are criminals. We must demand that these people aren't just fired, but they pay for their criminal actions.

Well said Fager Fan. America First.:ThmbUp::ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

Tom
01-23-2018, 11:28 AM
Tick tock.......

chadk66
01-23-2018, 11:05 PM
If any of us pulled that shit we'd get the death penalty.

davew
01-24-2018, 01:26 AM
OMG, evidence suggests massive scandal at FBI....

https://nypost.com/2018/01/23/evidence-suggests-a-massive-scandal-is-brewing-at-the-fbi/

FakeNameChanged
01-24-2018, 04:06 AM
the much demonized J Edgar Hoover understood the value of possessing dirt on everyone so that no pol party could control the FBI. After his death the swamp will never allow that to repeat.

RunForTheRoses
01-24-2018, 07:05 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoGvyHx_zLY

delayjf
01-24-2018, 09:39 AM
What else will we find out about?

That this goes all the way to the top - Obama.

Tom
01-24-2018, 09:48 AM
If the US has any credibility at all, it must pursue this and arrest/prosecute EVERYONE involved, including a past POTUS and POTUS candidate. The idea that anyone is above the law makes
the constitution meaningless and respect for any laws ridiculous.

I have heard enough on Comey to say he should be arrested and executed for treason.

FantasticDan
01-24-2018, 12:28 PM
https://twitter.com/Amy_Siskind/status/955861607879503872

boxcar
01-24-2018, 12:53 PM

It is nice. Very nice. Glad someone is interested in digging for the truth.

Tom
01-24-2018, 04:21 PM
RUSSIANS - doing the jobs Americans will not do!

sammy the sage
01-24-2018, 08:09 PM
It is nice. Very nice. Glad someone is interested in digging for the truth.

I just SHIT (if Just Ralph can be vulgar...aren't we all allowed now) my pants...Dan & Box & I & many other's posting here ACTAULLY agreed on THE same thing....damnation...must be snowing in Fla. in July!!!:headbanger::lol::jump:

davew
01-24-2018, 08:57 PM
The race is on --- will Mueller and his special counsel team get obstruction of justice against Trump and his team before they get obstruction of justice themselves for their Clinton sham investigation?

mostpost
01-24-2018, 10:51 PM
I'm sure that you are aware that there is a lot more to that tweet than the fact that Russian twitter bots are involved in keeping this story alive.

I'm sure you won't mind if I post a few excerpts from that Business Insider story; remembering of course that the Business Insider is definitely not a left wing organization.

"Rife with factual inaccuracies and referencing highly classified materials that most of Republican Intelligence Committee members were forced to acknowledge they had never read, this is meant only to give Republican House members a distorted view of the FBI, (Democratic Congressman Adam) Schiff continued.

And, I must add, give the American people a deliberately distorted view of the FBI.

A source with knowledge of the memo told Business Insider that it was "a level of irresponsible stupidity that I cannot fathom," adding that it "purposefully misconstrues facts and leaves out important details."

(House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin) Nunes began investigating the Justice Department and FBI after he traveled to the White House to view classified information in March without telling his committee colleagues. There, he viewed classified information that he said showed FISA abuse by Obama administration officials.

Information which was later found to be at best misleading; at worst fabricated.

A source of concern has been why some of Trump's associates who had been caught up in the surveillance and later unmasked, such as Michael Flynn, the former national security adviser, had their names leaked to the press.
But Republican and Democratic congressional aides told reporters in early April — after being briefed on the classified reports — that Obama administration officials did not act inappropriately.

mostpost
01-24-2018, 10:59 PM
I just SHIT (if Just Ralph can be vulgar...aren't we all allowed now) my pants...Dan & Box & I & many other's posting here ACTAULLY agreed on THE same thing....damnation...must be snowing in Fla. in July!!!:headbanger::lol::jump:
Wow!! Incredible!!!! You, and Box, and many others-but not Dan-have completely misinterpreted the Amy Susskind tweet. Let me help you. Russians are helping Republicans spread the false FISA abuse story. You remember Russians, right? The sworn enemy of the United States.

JustRalph
01-24-2018, 11:33 PM

My back hurts! It makes me cranky.....

OntheRail
01-24-2018, 11:40 PM
Wow!! Incredible!!!! You, and Box, and many others-but not Dan-have completely misinterpreted the Amy Susskind tweet. Let me help you. Democrats are claiming Russians are helping Republicans spread the false FISA abuse story. You remember Democrats, right? The sworn enemy of the United States.
:coffee:

chadk66
01-25-2018, 06:54 AM
Crooks don't prosecute crooks. So as longs there are crooks in the kitchen :pound:nothing will come of this. It'll be R's revealing all this and D's excusing it all. And no results thereafter. :popcorn:

hcap
01-25-2018, 11:03 AM
What a crock!

Repugs should start a new caucus. Call it the Pizzasate redux, Alex Jones, tin foil hat conspiracy caucus:D:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS8dNzRhMgk

"remember to put the shiny side out:rolleyes:

Tom
01-25-2018, 11:28 AM
You seem to be an expert on this hat thing.
How'd that happen.....:pound::pound:

hcap
01-25-2018, 11:33 AM
You seem to be an expert on this hat thing.
How'd that happen.....:pound::pound:After reading the conspiracy theories on the right and this off topic off balanced board., it is the only thing that explains the lunacy.

woodtoo
01-25-2018, 11:42 AM
After reading the conspiracy theories on the right and this off topic off balanced board., it is the only thing that explains the lunacy.

Here's some lunacy you can agree with.
Sweden, England and Germany have warned woman against jogging in broad
DAYLIGHT, no less. Why would they do that, your great liberal guru? :lol:

hcap
01-25-2018, 11:53 AM
DAYLIGHT, no less. Why would they do that, your great liberal guru? :lol:Wait, before you concoct an exaggerated conspiracy about Islam, let me put on my tin foil derby. BTW are all conspiracies connected? In other words what does European crime have to do with Pizzagate or a secret FBI secret state out to sink the Dorf?

tucker6
01-25-2018, 12:02 PM
Wait, before you concoct an exaggerated conspiracy about Islam, let me put on my tin foil derby. BTW are all conspiracies connected? In other words what does European crime have to do with Pizzagate or a secret FBI secret state out to sink the Dorf?

They are all connected to the globalist agenda. If it stinks, it's probably globalist. Hard to wash that stench off.

hcap
01-25-2018, 12:10 PM
They are all connected to the globalist agenda. If it stinks, it's probably globalist. Hard to wash that stench off.That may be open for debate but how does Pizzagate connect with an FBUI secret society out to get the prez?

woodtoo
01-25-2018, 12:19 PM
Wait, before you concoct an exaggerated conspiracy about Islam, let me put on my tin foil derby. BTW are all conspiracies connected? In other words what does European crime have to do with Pizzagate or a secret FBI secret state out to sink the Dorf?

Just offering up some liberal lunacy for you, not sure where you get your pizza.

Stay safe in your bubble wrap and tin foil hat.

hcap
01-25-2018, 12:22 PM
No, typical alt right conspiracy lunacy. Pizza has nothing to do with anything except pizza

davew
01-25-2018, 12:40 PM
DAYLIGHT, no less. Why would they do that, your great liberal guru? :lol:

because they are just asking to be muslim fodder?

Fager Fan
01-25-2018, 01:19 PM

Lol. I heard about that this morning. Guess what? They also reported that Twitter has checked and it all came from Americans, not Russia (you moronic Dems).

Fager Fan
01-25-2018, 01:24 PM
Wow!! Incredible!!!! You, and Box, and many others-but not Dan-have completely misinterpreted the Amy Susskind tweet. Let me help you. Russians are helping Republicans spread the false FISA abuse story. You remember Russians, right? The sworn enemy of the United States.

Oh, I remember Russia well. Isn't it interesting that Russia was first dropped as the big evil comrade of Trump by Hillary in one of the debates? Everyone at the time was scratching their heads. None of us knew what Hillary knew, which was their plan against Trump.

Fager Fan
01-25-2018, 01:26 PM
After reading the conspiracy theories on the right and this off topic off balanced board., it is the only thing that explains the lunacy.

As long as you have that creepy pic of someone's little girl over there under your name, you really should back off calling others loons.

FantasticDan
01-25-2018, 01:27 PM
:lol: :bang:

Republican senator’s FBI conspiracy theory was based on a joke

https://thinkprogress.org/ron-johnson-secret-society-conspiracy-theory-based-on-a-joke-68af94ce8030/

davew
01-25-2018, 01:30 PM
:lol: :bang:

Republican senator’s FBI conspiracy theory was based on a joke

https://thinkprogress.org/ron-johnson-secret-society-conspiracy-theory-based-on-a-joke-68af94ce8030/

of course it was a joke, a couple of FBI upper management texting each other 70 times a day - what else would they text about other than their next hook-up. It is a good thing they did not actually have to do much work or have any supervision....

Fager Fan
01-25-2018, 01:32 PM
of course it was a joke, a couple of FBI upper management texting each other 70 times a day - what else would they text about other than their next hook-up. It is a good thing they did not actually have to do much work or have any supervision....

As I said in a prior post, they're all working on their excuses. Of COURSE they're going to say it was a joke.

Only idiots will believe the excuses.

FantasticDan
01-25-2018, 01:33 PM
As I said in a prior post, they're all working on their excuses. Of COURSE they're going to say it was a joke.

:lol: :lol: :ThmbUp: :lol: :lol:

Fager Fan
01-25-2018, 01:35 PM
PS: Why aren't US Marshalls showing up each of these times to take computers, phones, etc? Why is the Justice Dept and FBI letting suspected criminals keep hold of all these things, destroy them, delete things, etc?

FantasticDan
01-25-2018, 01:38 PM
WELCOME TO CRACKPOT CITY :lol:

https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/956372395002122240

Fager Fan
01-25-2018, 01:42 PM
Hey, Dan, explain to all of us the "joke" here.

“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way he gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40…” he wrote.

Let's hear it, Dan. This should be good.

FantasticDan
01-25-2018, 01:47 PM

“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way he gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40…” he wrote.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/in-fbi-agents-account-insurance-policy-text-referred-to-russia-probe-1513624580

JustRalph
01-25-2018, 01:50 PM
The missing texts have been recovered by the IG

Fager Fan
01-25-2018, 02:23 PM
https://www.wsj.com/articles/in-fbi-agents-account-insurance-policy-text-referred-to-russia-probe-1513624580

Right, Dan, a fake Russia probe. If it was real, it wouldn't be an insurance policy.

OntheRail
01-25-2018, 02:28 PM
No, typical alt right conspiracy lunacy. Pizza has nothing to do with anything except pizza

It's not the Pizza missy... it's how they ordered it. :coffee:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRYfN1n7nGw

Fager Fan
01-25-2018, 02:34 PM
So, let's get this straight. The FBI reports that they're missing all the texts from the day after the election until the day Mueller starts the investigation. And in one day, the IG managed to find the Texts. Ain't that just amazing? Do you reckon the FBI can tie their shoelaces?

So they were lying and stonewalling, or completely inept? It's one of the two. And we all know (except for Dan), it's not the latter.

OntheRail
01-25-2018, 02:37 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSg_6T8HrRg

Nope Still not funny...

FantasticDan
01-25-2018, 02:58 PM
Right, Dan, a fake Russia probe.
You're gonna find out how fake it is :ThmbUp:

davew
01-25-2018, 03:07 PM
lib guide to justify targeting and corruption....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/politics/wp/2018/01/24/your-guide-to-the-anti-fbi-conspiracy-theories-rippling-through-conservative-media/

Fager Fan
01-25-2018, 03:11 PM

I already have.

You appear to be the one about to be blind-sided.

FantasticDan
01-25-2018, 05:23 PM
Still not dumb enough for resident dummies :D :ThmbUp:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/01/the-gops-fbi-conspiracy-theory-just-got-even-dumber.html

OntheRail
01-25-2018, 06:07 PM
Anyone one see the X-Files yesterday? Had to chuckle but at the same time parts made you think.

Dr. They: You know, our current president once said something truly profound. He said, "Nobody knows for sure."
Mulder: What was he referring to?
Dr. They: What does it matter?

"The truth is out there."

Is it? Would we believe the truth if we saw it, heard it? Or would we believe what we wanted the truth to be through truncated, edited audio clips and videos, Photoshopped photographs and edited text? Does the truth come from a particular group we want to tell the truth? It seems like it, these days.
Nobody knows for sure -

Which is worse, a world where our truths are modified by people trying to change our opinions through propaganda or our memories taking on a life of their own? Is there a place where we can still find the truth? And if there was, how easy would it be to dissuade us from believing it was the whole truth and nothing but?

Dr They was a manipulator of reality for the deep state... but felt he had to do nothing in today's world. Just Look Around... :coffee:

Fager Fan
01-25-2018, 06:22 PM
Still not dumb enough for resident dummies :D :ThmbUp:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/01/the-gops-fbi-conspiracy-theory-just-got-even-dumber.html

You. The guy whose mouth has black feathers sticking out, wants to talk of others being dumb?

What's dumb is that article. The author actually made the very reasonable case of logical Americans, and then follows with a ridiculously piss poor attempt to refute it.

He's nothing more than another partisan hack with a computer.

hcap
01-26-2018, 05:18 AM
Once again the newest right wing lunatic conspiracy theory bites the dust.
And of course when you delusional Trumpeteers are shown this beyond a shadow of a doubt you throw out more garbage as a distraction. Much like your delusional prez attempts to do.

Not to worry. After swearing to god 100x's that he will cooperate with Mueller, her is today outed as attempting to fire Mueller back in June.

So go on squirming, trying to distract me with fanatical Islamophobic paranoia, attacks on my avatar?, and absurd (holy shit) anti-anchovy (hugh) videos. You gents are losing your asses over and over again.

tucker6
01-26-2018, 06:47 AM
And of course when you delusional Trumpeteers are shown this beyond a shadow of a doubt you throw out more garbage as a distraction. Much like your delusional prez attempts to do.

Not to worry. After swearing to god 100x's that he will cooperate with Mueller, her is today outed as attempting to fire Mueller back in June.

So go on squirming, trying to distract me with fanatical Islamophobic paranoia, attacks on my avatar?, and absurd (holy shit) anti-anchovy (hugh) videos. You gents are losing your asses over and over again.

He almost fired Mueller in June? I almost bedded a supermodel in July. Both are nothingburgers.

upthecreek
01-26-2018, 10:59 AM
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/956916323153563649

hcap
01-26-2018, 11:11 AM
He almost fired Mueller in June? I almost bedded a supermodel in July. Both are nothingburgers.Back when his utter incompetency as prez showed, a humongous burger, and when a few week after the Trump campaign's numerous connections with various Russian pols was first breaking, a super dooper burger, and then when he fired Comey, a obstruction of justice, watergate flavored burger, I said it was just a matter of time. I reiterate and suspect when the blue wave displaces Trumpeteer lackeys it looks like November 2018 is a fair estimate of when time runs out.

If Mueller doesn't get him first.

hcap
01-26-2018, 11:13 AM
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/956916323153563649Great combo. Faux Noos ans Fake news Jordan

hcap
01-26-2018, 11:24 AM
Hannity is an idiot

https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/joe-scarborough-can-only-laugh-sean-hannitys-response-latest-mueller-bombshell

upthecreek
01-26-2018, 11:28 AM
Great combo. Faux Noos ans Fake news Jordan

If I wanted fake news, I would have posted a Tweet from CNN

upthecreek
01-26-2018, 11:29 AM
Hannity is an idiot

https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/joe-scarborough-can-only-laugh-sean-hannitys-response-latest-mueller-bombshell
You 2 have something in common

boxcar
01-26-2018, 11:32 AM
Back when his utter incompetency as prez showed, a humongous burger, and when a few week after the Trump campaign's numerous connections with various Russian pols was first breaking, a super dooper burger, and then when he fired Comey, a obstruction of justice, watergate flavored burger, I said it was just a matter of time. I reiterate and suspect when the blue wave displaces Trumpeteer lackeys it looks like November 2018 is a fair estimate of when time runs out.

If Mueller doesn't get him first.

Hey, 'cap, you don't know by now, at your ripe old age, that "almost" only counts in death, horseshoes and hand grenades? You just gotta make Trump look bad whether he fires Mueller or not.

hcap
01-26-2018, 11:56 AM
In think all youse Trumpeteers should commemorate Truimp's Gold toilette in a show of unity. Until your tax returns are in, "gold" toilette paper holders will have to do.
https://www.thebathoutlet.com/toilet-paper-holder-chrome-or-gold-toilet-roll-holder-with-swarovski-crystal-windisch-85650-o/product/20570

https://d2cer9sw7ozb3i.cloudfront.net/images/windisch/85650%20Gold.jpg

upthecreek
01-26-2018, 12:08 PM
https://twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/956910952103981056

upthecreek
01-26-2018, 12:13 PM
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/956929044704104448

upthecreek
01-26-2018, 12:29 PM
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/956940220838051840

Tom
01-26-2018, 04:17 PM

No chance.
hcap says the world will over due to Global Warming long before then.

Sorry.

hcap
01-27-2018, 03:14 AM
No chance.

Sorry.Man talk about hot air

https://twitter.com/_/status/956931496903835648

chadk66
01-27-2018, 06:48 AM
In think all youse Trumpeteers should commemorate Truimp's Gold toilette in a show of unity. Until your tax returns are in, "gold" toilette paper holders will have to do.
https://www.thebathoutlet.com/toilet-paper-holder-chrome-or-gold-toilet-roll-holder-with-swarovski-crystal-windisch-85650-o/product/20570

https://d2cer9sw7ozb3i.cloudfront.net/images/windisch/85650%20Gold.jpgdid you make that pot pipe in high school metals class? classmates of mine were always trying to do that shit. it's a dandy man!

Nutz and Boltz
01-27-2018, 08:20 AM
Who says either side is innocent. This is politics in America !

Nutz and Boltz
01-27-2018, 08:29 AM
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/956940220838051840

Bernard McGuirk's only claim to fame is that he helped Imus get fired by edging him on about the womens' basketball team. Everybody now days is a political commentator , from late night comics to your building super !

zico20
01-27-2018, 08:57 AM
No chance.

Sorry.

Not so. I have heard recently from many liberals and they are back on the "Trump is going to wipe out the world with nuclear weapons." It is good to see that we don't have to worry about global warming again, Trump is going to take care of it his way.:D

Lemon Drop Husker
01-27-2018, 09:54 AM

Insult me to your little heart's content.

I want to see the Nunes memo, and more importantly, all the documentation and background data to go along with it.

Surely you do as well, right? Truth and transparency will set you free.

davew
01-27-2018, 10:12 AM
Man talk about hot air

https://twitter.com/_/status/956931496903835648

I am not sure you realize this, but this is all cut and past BS like most dim logic

boxcar
01-27-2018, 12:47 PM
Insult me to your little heart's content.

I want to see the Nunes memo, and more importantly, all the documentation and background data to go along with it.

Surely you do as well, right? Truth and transparency will set you free.

You're kidding, right? Hcap has been estranged from Truth from the womb. And that might very well stay that way until the tomb.

PaceAdvantage
01-27-2018, 04:01 PM
Are they still going on about this obstruction/Russia thing? :lol::lol::lol:

Trump's already 1/4 through his term...weren't they supposed to get rid of him by now?

At the rate this is going, they'll never get him out.

kingfin66
01-27-2018, 04:07 PM
Bernard McGuirk's only claim to fame is that he helped Imus get fired by edging him on about the womens' basketball team. Everybody now days is a political commentator , from late night comics to your building super !

What does this mean?

Parkview_Pirate
01-27-2018, 04:14 PM
Yet another meaningless distraction that motivates many Americans to foam at the mouth - Pavlov must be spinning in his grave.:rolleyes: Nothing here has "started", rather "it" just never ends.

At least HCAP posted the video on making a tinfoil hat, making the thread worthwhile. Gotta make me one, to improve the Russian microwave reception.

Tom
01-27-2018, 04:43 PM
Are they still going on about this obstruction/Russia thing? :lol::lol::lol:

Trump's already 1/4 through his term...weren't they supposed to get rid of him by now?

At the rate this is going, they'll never get him out.

Hard to prove collusion when they can't come close to proving anything actually happened! :pound:

Other than the worst candidate in history got beat and the DNC got exposed as colluding against its own.

Pretty lame of the left..."No fair! You revealed the TRUTH!"

:eek::eek::eek:

hcap
01-28-2018, 03:19 AM
I am not sure you realize this, but this is all cut and past BS like most dim logicNo sh*t Sherlock.

Btw, for ALL you Sherlocks, OOJ is what brought Nixon down. The coverup of the DNC break-in was worse than that crime. The firing of Comey and intent to get rid of Mueller will have all of you wondering why you kissed this idiots ass.

Fager Fan
01-28-2018, 08:20 AM

You just found out that he was hot at Mueller and considered firing him? We were told this months ago. Why you all are acting like it's new is weird, except you wanted to turn the news cycle to your favor for a day.

Mueller looks like he's on a witch hunt instead of investigating what he was hired to investigate. I'd be ticked and would want to fire him too. I still don't know why they hired someone related to the FBI and Comey. They should've hired a total outsider.

Fager Fan
01-28-2018, 08:29 AM
No sh*t Sherlock.

Btw, for ALL you Sherlocks, OOJ is what brought Nixon down. The coverup of the DNC break-in was worse than that crime. The firing of Comey and intent to get rid of Mueller will have all of you wondering why you kissed this idiots ass.

You understand that there actually was a crime committed at Watergate? And that Nixon knew of the crime and lied to cover up the crime?

With Trump, there was no crime, so there can be no cover up of a crime.

Comey was the one committing crimes, so it was absolutely justified to fire him. It will make my year, maybe decade, if Comey goes to jail.

hcap
01-28-2018, 11:52 AM
Various Trump campaign officials lying to thr FBi is just the beginning

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/7/24/16008272/robert-mueller-fbi-trump-russia-explained

"According to the charging document, Flynn made false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislayk during the transition period about whether Trump would be willing to lift sanctions the outgoing Obama administration had slapped onto Moscow."

And

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/security/reports/2017/12/07/443833/donald-trump-criminal-conspiracy-law/

"George Papadopoulos, who admitted under oath lying to the FBI about his multiple contacts with Russians during the campaign, and acknowledged that the Russians informed him that they possessed “thousands of emails” hacked from Democrats well before any public knowledge of the fact.1 Papadopoulos admitted that he shared information about his Russian contacts and desire to broker meetings with the Russians with his Trump campaign supervisors"

It's not over until this very FAT man sings......

Whatever else it may be, the story of Donald Trump and Russia comes down to this: a sitting president or his campaign is suspected of having coordinated with a foreign country to manipulate a US election. Trump strongly denies all wrongdoing and calls the inquiry a “witch hunt”. But prosecutors see red flags everywhere.

woodtoo
01-28-2018, 12:01 PM

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/7/24/16008272/robert-mueller-fbi-trump-russia-explained

"According to the charging document, Flynn made false statements to the FBI about his contacts with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislayk during the transition period about whether Trump would be willing to lift sanctions the outgoing Obama administration had slapped onto Moscow."

And

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/security/reports/2017/12/07/443833/donald-trump-criminal-conspiracy-law/

"George Papadopoulos, who admitted under oath lying to the FBI about his multiple contacts with Russians during the campaign, and acknowledged that the Russians informed him that they possessed “thousands of emails” hacked from Democrats well before any public knowledge of the fact.1 Papadopoulos admitted that he shared information about his Russian contacts and desire to broker meetings with the Russians with his Trump campaign supervisors"

Whatever else it may be, the story of Donald Trump and Russia comes down to this: a sitting president or his campaign is suspected of having coordinated with a foreign country to manipulate a US election. Trump strongly denies all wrongdoing and calls the inquiry a “witch hunt”. But prosecutors see red flags everywhere.

Feeling footloose a fancy-free this morning are we? When the cat is gone the mice will play. Which is what you're doing. Have fun playing around in your kitty litter box. :D

hcap
01-28-2018, 12:09 PM
Feeling footloose a fancy-free this morning are we? When the cat is gone the mice will play. Which is what you're doing. Have fun playing around in your kitty litter box. :DThe kitty litter here is the idiot using the Constitution as a scratching post and shitting on the Law.

Of course you sherlocks can't see sh*t

davew
01-28-2018, 12:12 PM
No sh*t Sherlock.

it is hard to tell, because most of the stuff you write sounds like a joke but you seem to believe it....

the thing about tapes and missing parts is that the DOJ/FBI have them from their surveillance and Trump does not - now it is the FBI losing tapes/texts/emails....

woodtoo
01-28-2018, 12:22 PM
it is hard to tell, because most of the stuff you write sounds like a joke but you seem to believe it....

the thing about tapes and missing parts is that the DOJ/FBI have them from their surveillance and Trump does not - now it is the FBI losing tapes/texts/emails....

A caged animal is dangerous even a cute ole putty cat. You President is very much a lion, a King of the jungle and will play these laughing Jackals as he sees fit. hcap is but a mere whimpering kitten lost in the reelection.

hcap
01-28-2018, 12:39 PM
https://youtu.be/9kKNp0agiN4?t=144

woodtoo
01-28-2018, 01:03 PM
How in the hell can we be expected to defend against that?
MSNBullCrap. Seriously!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol:

woodtoo
01-28-2018, 01:25 PM
American Media is infested like the swamp check out how the Bilderberg Group
(1954) along with Council on Foreign Relations(1921) and The Trilateral Commission (1973) are all deeply infested and totally interconnected.
IT really is disgusting what has become of the free press.

Julian Assange tweeted a link 3 hours ago, if some one would be kind enough to post. The American Empire and its Media.

Fager Fan
01-28-2018, 02:41 PM

And

Shall we go over the list which includes Clinton and Comey lying to the FBI?

Only an idiot thinks Trump colluded with Russia to win this election. It's absurd on the face of it. Now, Hillary and the Dems, the DID collude with a Russian entity to influence an election. And it looks like the FBI can be named as a third party in the collusion.

davew
01-29-2018, 09:12 PM
McCabe down, how many more in the next couple months?

The destroy Trump media has not slowed down - makes me wonder if operation Mockingbird ever got closed down.

Some are saying McCabe told investigators to change some 302's (reported testimony's), if so he will be fired in next few days.

zico20
01-29-2018, 11:29 PM
Pelosi came out a couple of hours ago and said everything in the memo is a lie. It is a cover up for the Russian collusion. I can't believe she would say that. :lol:

Tom
01-30-2018, 10:55 AM
In America, we have a FREE press.
And it is worth every penny we paid for it.

davew
01-30-2018, 11:27 AM
Pelosi came out a couple of hours ago and said everything in the memo is a lie. It is a cover up for the Russian collusion. I can't believe she would say that. :lol:

If someone would have said that 0bama's policies are trying to make America colored again, they would have been accused of racism.

yet Pelosi says Trump's policies are trying to make America white again, and she is a hero of the libs... so who are the real racists?

boxcar
01-30-2018, 11:33 AM
If someone would have said that 0bama's policies are trying to make America colored again, they would have been accused of racism.

yet Pelosi says Trump's policies are trying to make America white again, and she is a hero of the libs... so who are the real racists?

Pelosi needs a math lesson (just one among many things). She should be saying "trying to still keep America white". :coffee:

hcap
01-30-2018, 11:46 AM
Repugs and the Dork are distracting from their ongoing OOJ. So are PA off topic ass kissing toadies

https://youtu.be/-QenmUBOgwo?t=10

tucker6
01-30-2018, 11:47 AM
You seem agitated lately. Not enough fiber in your diet?

FantasticDan
01-30-2018, 11:49 AM
https://twitter.com/brianbeutler/status/958357644602957824

hcap
01-30-2018, 11:57 AM
http://static4.businessinsider.com/image/58adaebc549057413c8b5b8d-1190-625/sebastian-gorka-trumps-combative-new-national-security-aide-is-widely-disdained-within-his-own-field.jpg

Speaking of ass kissing toadies.

"Sebastian Gorka, former deputy assistant to Donald Trump, on Monday described Devin Nunes’ controversial memo detailing allegations of abuse by the FBI and Department of Justice as “100 times bigger” than the events that lead to the American revolution.

Gorka was speaking with Fox News’ Sean Hannity about the Nunes memo, which House Republicans on Monday voted to release—against the recommendations of the Department of Justice.

wisconsin
01-30-2018, 12:26 PM

She came across as scared to death. :popcorn:

davew
01-30-2018, 12:46 PM
Repugs and the Dork are distracting from their ongoing OOJ. So are PA off topic ass kissing toadies

https://youtu.be/-QenmUBOgwo?t=10

Trump is guilty of Obstruction of Dim Corruption. The rule of 'progressive law interpretation' needs stopped and the constitution upheld. I am not sure why the dims want to start a civil war.

The only evidence of collusion with Russia is with the dims - Hillary, DNC, partisan FBI, fusionGPS, .....

woodtoo
01-30-2018, 01:13 PM
Trump is guilty of Obstruction of Dim Corruption. The rule of 'progressive law interpretation' needs stopped and the constitution upheld. I am not sure why the dims want to start a civil war.

The only evidence of collusion with Russia is with the dims - Hillary, DNC, partisan FBI, fusionGPS, .....

WE much resist to much to impeach 45 resist we much!!!:lol::lol:looney toons!

chadk66
01-30-2018, 02:09 PM
Pelosi came out a couple of hours ago and said everything in the memo is a lie. It is a cover up for the Russian collusion. I can't believe she would say that. :lol:I saw that interview. Holy crap she looked to death. This woman has something serious to hide.

chadk66
01-30-2018, 02:11 PM
https://twitter.com/brianbeutler/status/958357644602957824if that's what they truly think it is then why do they care? They just dismiss everything else that comes out. This won't be any different. Or will it? Seems to me they are scared to death of this one thing. We're about to find out.

Tom
01-30-2018, 04:07 PM
I saw that interview. Holy crap she looked to death. This woman has something serious to hide.

Ya think? :eek::eek::eek::faint:

Fager Fan
01-31-2018, 08:33 AM
Last night I was watching Game of Games leading into the SOTU address, so I caught how NBC opened for the address.

They stressed several times that what was important here was that we have this address happening under the back drop of a President being investigated for OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.

I thought he was being investigated for collusion with the Russians?

Interesting isn't it that Dems know there's no collusion so now they're making it about something else?

davew
01-31-2018, 08:50 AM
Last night I was watching Game of Games leading into the SOTU address, so I caught how NBC opened for the address.

They stressed several times that what was important here was that we have this address happening under the back drop of a President being investigated for OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.

Interesting isn't it that Dems know there's no collusion so now they're making it about something else?

what is this crime 'obstruction of justice'? is the penalty jail, impeachment, death?

hcap
01-31-2018, 10:22 AM

what is this crime 'obstruction of justice'? is the penalty jail, impeachment, death?
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/01/26/mueller-trump-obstruction-of-justice-russia-216532

It’s Now Likely Mueller Thinks Trump Obstructed Justice

Impeding or influencing an FBI investigation is a crime only if it is done with “corrupt” intent—in other words, the intent to wrongfully impede the administration of justice. In my experience, proving a defendant’s intent without direct evidence—that is, without statements by the defendant that directly reveal his or her intent—is challenging.

The Dork in chief fired Comey and had the corrupt intent to fire Mueller

Think Nixon , Watergate.

Man youse guys are more ignorant on politics than science

woodtoo
01-31-2018, 10:59 AM
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/01/26/mueller-trump-obstruction-of-justice-russia-216532

Think Nixon , Watergate.

You can make up names but you can't make up crimes.

corrupt intent to fire.....nice try

elysiantraveller
01-31-2018, 10:59 AM

Think Nixon , Watergate.

There is a lot of ignorance on the issue. Intent or even considering firing Mueller doesn't equate to Obstruction though unless it was followed through with. Either way it is a poor optic the President handled poorly.

None of us actually know what Mueller has right now so its all circumspect but if he has something we will find out soon enough.

Pretty good non-partisan article on the issue here that covers most stuff.

Trump Should Refuse Mueller Interview (http://www.nationalreview.com/article/455841/trump-mueller-interview-president-refuse-request)

Let’s cut to the chase: Donald Trump should not agree to be interviewed by Special Counsel Robert Mueller — and President Trump should not even be asked.

We’ll first examine Trump the man. No long history lesson is required here; let’s just take the last couple of weeks. Trump told a room full of lawmakers that he’d sign whatever immigration legislation they brought him — everything was negotiable. When senior legislators from both parties brought him the familiar Washington plan of amnesty now, security maybe someday, he said no way, no wall, no deal.

The eight-dimensional-chess explanation is that Trump realizes his supporters will never hold him to his commitments, so he makes bad ones in order to expose his opponents’ extremism. My preferred explanation is that Trump didn’t care what he said to lawmakers in the first meeting; his purpose was to refute Michael Wolff’s Fire and Fury depiction of a demented doofus by appearing engaged and in command. Either way, the point is that Trump says stuff. And then he says other stuff. Quite often, the other stuff doesn’t match up with the first stuff.

Moreover, a president does not obstruct justice by merely firing a subordinate, which he has the incontestable constitutional authority to do. Of course, if there is concrete evidence that a crime has been committed, and if the president engages in criminal conduct to cover it up (e.g., bribing witnesses or suborning perjury), Congress could well decide that firing the prosecutor is a corrupt, impeachable offense. But if there has been no crime, and if a president believes the deleterious effects of an investigation on his capacity to govern outweigh the political damage from terminating the prosecutor, that is a reasonable choice to make — under circumstances in which, as a matter of constitutional law, the president does not need a reason at all.

hcap
02-01-2018, 03:37 AM
Once again.......Corupt intent. Especially when intent can be shown over multiple incidents. Much of it hinges on Why he fired Comey. And his statement to Comey about "going easy on Michael Flyn

The Lester Holt interview
https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/12/politics/trump-comey-russia-thing/index.html

Trump says he considered 'this Russia thing' before firing FBI Director Comey
legal definition...
Cornell Law School
https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/obstruction_of_justice

Obstruction of justice

Obstruction of justice is defined in the omnibus clause of 18 U.S.C. § 1503, which provides that "whoever . . . . corruptly or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede, the due administration of justice, shall be (guilty of an offense)." Persons are charged under this statute based on allegations that a defendant intended to intefere with an official proceeding, by doing things such as destroying evidence, or intefering with the duties of jurors or court officers.

A person obstructs justice when they have a specific intent to obstruct or interfere with a judicial proceeding. For a person to be convicted of obstructing justice, they must not only have the specific intent to obstruct the proceeding, but the person must know (1) that a proceeding was actually pending at the time; and (2) there must be a nexus between the defendant’s endeavor to obstruct justice and the proceeding, and the defendant must have knowledge of this nexus.

§ 1503 applies only to federal judicial proceedings. Under § 1505, however, a defendant can be convicted of obstruction of justice by obstructing a pending proceeding before Congress or a federal agency. A pending proceeding could include an informal investigation by an executive agency.

hcap
02-01-2018, 03:41 AM
Slow motion Saturday night massacre

https://www.salon.com/2018/01/31/trump-is-engaged-in-a-slow-motion-saturday-night-massacre/

What we have been witnessing since early in 2017 is a slow motion Saturday night massacre, the modern equivalent of the night Richard Nixon fired Watergate Special Prosecutor Archibald Cox in an attempt to stop the investigation of the crime of the Watergate break-in and the subsequent cover-up. This time the crime is far more serious: the theft of the presidential election of 2016. But the cover-up is the same old lying, firing, and obstruction of justice.

davew
02-01-2018, 03:46 AM
theft of the presidential 2016 election?

so the dims thought about it, attempted it, and failed - I can't wait to see what happens to them...

hcap
02-01-2018, 03:52 AM
Obstruction of justice is amost as bad

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/500x/76866842/i-am-not-a-crook.jpg

davew
02-01-2018, 04:22 AM
Trump has shown more Obstruction of Corruption than Obstruction of Justice, so I guess we are all waiting for Meuller to prove you right h4c

woodtoo
02-01-2018, 07:33 AM
" For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: Hosea 8:7

davew
02-01-2018, 07:41 AM
was Meuller the head of the FBI when the previous administration was using the IRS to target political adversaries to 0bama and over a million pages from the IRS was removed from the FBI building?

rastajenk
02-01-2018, 07:57 AM
I'm gonna guess Yes!:jump:

hcap
02-01-2018, 09:26 AM
Absurd going back to a minor scandal of the Obama years to distract form the Dorks possible OOj
Why don't we go back to a major scandal of the Bush presidency

https://youtu.be/LvvXnVyJ8lA?t=2

Tom
02-01-2018, 10:25 AM
Call, and raise you one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rS0O7UKH4Y

Tom
02-01-2018, 10:27 AM
And double down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGV7Dr2iDvU

hcap
02-02-2018, 11:51 AM
Ok Bush lied us into the very, very long Iraqi war, Clinton lied about a consensual affair and Gore blew his speech. You proved my point. None of these past events have anything to do with the Dork-in-chief obstructing justice.

The closest past event is Nixon obstructing justice.
And it's looking like most of the repugs joining in re: Nunes memo.

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/371779-mueller-should-call-nunes-to-testify-in-obstruction-probe

Mueller should call Nunes to testify in obstruction probe

reckless
02-02-2018, 01:21 PM
... It’s Now Likely Mueller Thinks Trump Obstructed Justice

Think Nixon , Watergate.

Enough already from the nitwit delegation at PA who couldn't pass a K-to-12 civics test, much less one dealing with Earth Science.

First, there needs to be a crime for there to be obstruction of justice. Got that?!

Second, President Donald J. Trump will not be committing a crime if he fired Mueller, Rosenstein, Sessions, or anyone else for that matter, especially Jim Comey, which he did. Got that?!

Thirdly, since all you lunatic Trump haters can't see past your runny noses, try this on for size:

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein cited the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails in his recommendation that FBI Director James Comey be fired.

“I cannot defend the Director’s handling of the conclusion of the investigation of Secretary Clinton’s emails, and I do not understand his refusal to accept the nearly universal judgment that he was mistaken,” Rosenstein wrote in a memo to Attorney General Jeff Sessions, which was released by the White House on Tuesday. “Almost everyone agrees that the Director made serious mistakes; it is one of the few issues that unites people of diverse perspectives.”

Here's the link, lifted from an uber liberal magazine, of all places:

http://time.com/4773246/james-comey-fired-justice-department-hillary-clinton-email-rod-rosenstein/

davew
02-02-2018, 01:41 PM
it pretty much gives examples of getting FISAs without any credible reason

https://www.yahoo.com/news/read-controversial-nunes-memo-authorized-release-trump-173712652.html

it is a nothing burger if you feel it is alright for a party to weaponize national security agencies to gain intelligence on an opposing party.

the investigations and prosecution of the swamp continues

still waiting for the 30,000 'missing' Hillary emails to show Loretta Lynch and 0bama having unsecure emails and payment of the Steele dossier..

Tom
02-02-2018, 07:45 PM
Hvap - Billy boy lied under oath.
That is obstruction.

Buying a fake dossier and using to get a FAKE warrant to compromise a citizen's constitutional rights - it doesn't get any worse that that.

Fager Fan
02-02-2018, 08:02 PM
Ok Bush lied us into the very, very long Iraqi war, Clinton lied about a consensual affair and Gore blew his speech. You proved my point. None of these past events have anything to do with the Dork-in-chief obstructing justice.

The closest past event is Nixon obstructing justice.
And it's looking like most of the repugs joining in re: Nunes memo.

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/371779-mueller-should-call-nunes-to-testify-in-obstruction-probe

Mueller should call Nunes to testify in obstruction probe

Answer just one question:

What do you think would be justice for Trump colluding with the Russian government to influence the last Presidential election?

davew
02-02-2018, 08:07 PM
That is obstruction.

Buying a fake dossier and using to get a FAKE warrant to compromise a citizen's constitutional rights - it doesn't get any worse that that.

even when 'national security' and progressive cause is at stake?

boxcar
02-02-2018, 08:55 PM
That is obstruction.

You're wasting your breath with Hcap. This moral relativist's only motto in life is: The ends justify the means.

Tom
02-02-2018, 09:54 PM
Check this out, hcap - Hillary and the DNC DID meddle in the election - FACT - PROVEN _ NO DEBATE.

They denied about half the population the candidate (Bernie) that they wanted.
So stop chasing fairy tales about Trump and own up to your own thoroughly corrupt, unAmerican, party of lying bastards.

That goes for all you mind-dead snowfakes.

The FACTS are there and UNDENIABLE.

davew
02-03-2018, 01:13 PM
Answer just one question:

What do you think would be justice for Trump colluding with the Russian government to influence the last Presidential election?

The collusion has been found to be with HRC, DNC, 0bama. So now it is 'obstruction of justice' for firing Comey who broke laws and gave top secret info to a friend so it could get leaked and published.

The justice is impeachment and removal from office, a reversal of all cancelled executive orders made by 0bama, and forfeiture of all assets to be given to the DNC and their approved non-profits to fix future votes.

hcap
02-03-2018, 11:54 PM
That is obstruction.

Buying a fake dossier and using to get a FAKE warrant to compromise a citizen's constitutional rights - it doesn't get any worse that that.Yes Clinton was impeached by the repug house but acquitted by the senate.
It took a while for Ken Starr to investigate. Clinton administration said"Ken Starr's been at this business 1,450 days". And of course he was acquitted

Can't wait to see the senate vote on the Dork. Blue wave a-coming. Only a matter of time.

Tom
02-04-2018, 10:06 AM
That blue wave is the OCEAN coming to get you! BOO!

hcap
02-04-2018, 10:16 AM
That blue wave is the OCEAN coming to get you! BOO!

I guess you did not notice the I said Starr investigation lasted ~4 years and you and PA who delusionally believe that because "no collusion" of the Dork personally with Russia has been found after less than 1 year,I hate to drown your absurd bliefs, if 2018 does not drown him 2020 will

davew
02-04-2018, 11:54 AM
Check this out, hcap - Hillary and the DNC DID meddle in the election - FACT - PROVEN _ NO DEBATE.

They denied about half the population the candidate (Bernie) that they wanted.
So stop chasing fairy tales about Trump and own up to your own thoroughly corrupt, unAmerican, party of lying bastards.

That goes for all you mind-dead snowfakes.

The FACTS are there and UNDENIABLE.

stop deflecting and changing the subject - it was TRUMP

boxcar
02-04-2018, 01:51 PM
stop deflecting and changing the subject - it was TRUMP

That's right! Our genius Trump conducted a brilliant con game against the DNC in the last election and got everyone to believe that it was Hillary and the DNC who did Crazy Bernie in because Trump knew that Bernie could actually beat him if the Dems nominated him. Plus he got the dems to devour one another and he managed to piss off many Crazy Bernie supporters against Nurse Ratchet. Brilliant strategy. The Art of Deception!

Long Live Trump! :jump::jump:

Clocker
02-04-2018, 03:44 PM
I guess you did not notice the I said Starr investigation lasted ~4 years and you and PA who delusionally believe that because "no collusion" of the Dork personally with Russia has been found after less than 1 year,I hate to drown your absurd bliefs, if 2018 does not drown him 2020 will

Trump would never collude with the Russians or anyone else. His ego is too big to believe that he needed any help getting elected.

Tom
02-04-2018, 05:16 PM
I just figured out just HOW the RUSSIANS interfered with the election......They manipulated HILLARY as the candidate. :pound::pound: