PDA

View Full Version : How convenient....Bullshit!

JustRalph
01-21-2018, 04:44 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/21/fbi-failed-preserve-anti-trump-texts/

When in doubt......blame the tech!

PaceAdvantage
01-21-2018, 05:28 PM
I wonder why:

In another more cryptic exchange, Strzok spoke of an “insurance policy” that the FBI sought to take out in case Trump defeated Clinton in the election.

“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way [Trump] gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk,” Strzok wrote to Page on Aug. 15, 2016.

“Andy” was a reference to FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.

davew
01-21-2018, 05:32 PM
ask NSA for it, they have everything even Hillarys 'deleted' emails

PaceAdvantage
01-21-2018, 05:35 PM
Did an FBI agent actually write that "we can't take the risk that Trump gets elected...we need an insurance policy?"

And this isn't THE major story of the year/decade?

Let's just ignore this stuff.

I wonder what would have happened if someone found a letter from an FBI agent stating something similar back in 1963? I wonder if it would pretty much be a non-issue for the MSM back then, as it apparently is today.

Fager Fan
01-21-2018, 07:46 PM
Did an FBI agent actually write that "we can't take the risk that Trump gets elected...we need an insurance policy?"

I wonder what would have happened if someone found a letter from an FBI agent stating something similar back in 1963? I wonder if it would pretty much be a non-issue for the MSM back then, as it apparently is today.

I thought this came out months ago? Something new today? But I agree, I haven't seen the press in all this time try to get to the bottom of what he was talking about. Of course, the dossier would appear to be a good contender for what he was talking about.

boxcar
01-21-2018, 08:09 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/21/fbi-failed-preserve-anti-trump-texts/

When in doubt......blame the tech!

This is just the beginning of disappearing data.

mostpost
01-21-2018, 09:08 PM
The biggest so what story in the history of the Republic. Unless you can prove that Strzok and Page falsified evidence.

mostpost
01-21-2018, 09:10 PM

I wonder what would happen if you ever made an intelligent post, but that didn't happen either.

jocko699
01-21-2018, 09:14 PM
I wonder what would happen if you ever made an intelligent post, but that didn't happen either.

Looks like someone had too many lemon balls today:pound::pound::pound:

JustRalph
01-22-2018, 12:01 AM

Such a dick! How you survive around here is a mystery

Fager Fan
01-22-2018, 12:41 AM

I'll agree. The quoted post didn't deserve such a reaction.

NJ Stinks
01-22-2018, 01:19 AM

Now now, Ralph. I know you are frustrated because you can't give Mostpost a ticket. :p

Anyway, Mostpost survives around here in part because PA understands how boring it would be if everybody around here agreed with you.

upthecreek
01-22-2018, 06:37 AM
https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/955223105718374400

davew
01-22-2018, 02:26 PM
The biggest so what story in the history of the Republic. Unless you can prove that Strzok and Page falsified evidence.

I thought it was Hillary and her own Clinton Foundation email server selling secrets to enemies...

boxcar
01-22-2018, 07:41 PM
Now now, Ralph. I know you are frustrated because you can't give Mostpost a ticket. :p

Anyway, Mostpost survives around here in part because PA understands how boring it would be if everybody around here agreed with you.

Mostie should be ticketed multiple times due to his selectively poor memory of how missing data, missing files, missing this, missing that is a Demwit pattern when it starts getting a wee bit hot in their kitchen. But no cover-ups going on here, right? :coffee:

Note: Oops! Those FBI Texts and 4 Other Times the Deep State ‘Lost’ Crucial Communications

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/22/oops-fbi-texts-4-times-deep-state-lost-crucial-communications/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_content=links&utm_campaign=20180122

horses4courses
01-22-2018, 08:25 PM

Ohhhh.......Such.....with a "h"
Gotcha!

PaceAdvantage
01-22-2018, 08:28 PM
H4c, what's the insurance policy the FBI was talking about?

I guess that doesn't bother you much. Or I guess it's just fake news.

I'd be curious to know the reaction of left-leaners like yourself if such texts from FBI were discovered while Obama was running for president.

I'd betcha be all up in faces screaming racism and assassination and all that...you wouldn't be very happy, would you?

But here, it's AOK...nothing to be seen...

horses4courses
01-22-2018, 08:37 PM

I'd be curious to know the reaction of left-leaners like yourself if such texts from FBI were discovered while Obama was running for president.

I'd betcha be all up in faces screaming racism and assassination and all that...you wouldn't be very happy, would you?

My apologies.
I never click on JR links, though.
Brings a whole new meaning to "fake news".

Scratch that.
His BS has been around for a long time.
Nothing new about it at all.

woodtoo
01-22-2018, 08:46 PM
All FBI issued Galaxy S5's come pre-loaded with Samsung Knox security suite-
which specifically stated it archives texts messages.

This could not be altered or disabled by anyone than an FBI system admin by special request.
Not to worry, this "5 month glitch" was discussed and possible solutions were
addressed in the many meetings that were also recorded.

Animals are most dangerous when cornered.

275 texts @ 7 days a week = 50,000 texts in 6 months. They learned from Hilary. ps How did they get anything done?

woodtoo
01-22-2018, 08:50 PM

Obamas hands are all over this, dirty dirty hands, how many will fall on the sword before its all in vain.:rip:

PaceAdvantage
01-22-2018, 08:52 PM
My apologies.
I never click on JR links, though.
Brings a whole new meaning to "fake news".

Scratch that.
His BS has been around for a long time.
Nothing new about it at all.https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/12/18/peter-strzoks-insurance-policy-text-message-and-the-search-for-an-anti-trump-deep-state-smoking-gun/?utm_term=.9a39cc24970f

It's not just Ralph's "BS" that is reporting this stuff...where have you been?

I do enjoy, in the link I provide above (a lefty-approved link from WaPo), how they really go above and beyond to try and rationalize away the use of the term "insurance policy."

Good stuff, don't you think H4C?

woodtoo
01-22-2018, 08:57 PM
Any one else notice the fast and furious smoke signals over Washington lately?
:lol:

Kick em out and keep their passports.

mostpost
01-22-2018, 11:56 PM

Oh my God! I thought it was ridiculous when you were talking about a biased investigation based on a private conversation. Now I find our that you think there was a great conspiracy to assassinate Trump. All based on two words, "Insurance Policy" If you went to any States Attorney or District Attorney in the United States (Republican or Democrat) with that theory and evidence, you would be laughed out of the office.

But, I understand that you are just doing your job deflecting attention from Mueller's probe. Unfortunately it is not going to work except among the irrational 30% who will support Trump no matter what.

mostpost
01-23-2018, 12:02 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/12/18/peter-strzoks-insurance-policy-text-message-and-the-search-for-an-anti-trump-deep-state-smoking-gun/?utm_term=.9a39cc24970f

It's not just Ralph's "BS" that is reporting this stuff...where have you been?

I do enjoy, in the link I provide above (a lefty-approved link from WaPo), how they really go above and beyond to try and rationalize away the use of the term "insurance policy."

Good stuff, don't you think H4C?
Thanks for posting that link. Too bad you are incapable of seeing the logic and common sense contained therein.

mostpost
01-23-2018, 12:09 AM

If PA doesn't ban suspend JR for calling me a dick, I hardly think he will ban or suspend me for questioning the intelligence of one of his posts. Not the first time JR has made such a comment.

But please don't think I care in the slightest what JustRalph thinks.

jocko699
01-23-2018, 12:18 AM
If PA doesn't ban suspend JR for calling me a dick, I hardly think he will ban or suspend me for questioning the intelligence of one of his posts. Not the first time JR has made such a comment.

I believe he meant it as Richard but instead used a nickname.

Fager Fan
01-23-2018, 08:33 AM

The difference is that you deserved Ralph's comment.

Fager Fan
01-23-2018, 08:36 AM
Oh my God! I thought it was ridiculous when you were talking about a biased investigation based on a private conversation. Now I find our that you think there was a great conspiracy to assassinate Trump. All based on two words, "Insurance Policy" If you went to any States Attorney or District Attorney in the United States (Republican or Democrat) with that theory and evidence, you would be laughed out of the office.

But, I understand that you are just doing your job deflecting attention from Mueller's probe. Unfortunately it is not going to work except among the irrational 30% who will support Trump no matter what.

Are you really as dumb as a fence post, or just pretend to be here?

No, Mostpost, no one thinks the "insurance policy" had anything to do with assassination, but instead the fake dossier. You have to be told this?

chadk66
01-23-2018, 08:48 AM
The corruption in the FBI is insane. The fact the liberal media isn't covering it at all isn't surprising. What is surprising though is how, when the corruption is revealed, the lemmings continue to drink the kool-aid. They just love the screwing the dems are putting on them. It's just beyond belief there are people that gullible in this country.

boxcar
01-23-2018, 10:08 AM

Yeah....could you remind us again precisely what Mueller has been probing all these many months, other than any orifices in your body, since we don't want to get too personal. :coffee:

boxcar
01-23-2018, 10:11 AM

No, Mostpost, no one thinks the "insurance policy" had anything to do with assassination, but instead the fake dossier. You have to be told this?

Mosty's strength is Shirely not connecting dots. :coffee:

davew
01-23-2018, 10:42 AM
Obamas hands are all over this, dirty dirty hands, how many will fall on the sword before its all in vain.:rip:

that almost sounds racist, because that is what the dims always say when you attack the greatest black president of the USA ever.

woodtoo
01-23-2018, 11:03 AM
that almost sounds racist, because that is what the dims always say when you attack the greatest black president of the USA ever.

I see your point " clean, but very small hands":D

mostpost
01-23-2018, 01:49 PM

Then why did PA use the word "Assassination" in post 17 and imply it in an earlier post.?

Fager Fan
01-23-2018, 02:26 PM
Then why did PA use the word "Assassination" in post 17 and imply it in an earlier post.?

He didn't imply anything. He said that you liberals would be screaming over this and doing your usual overreaching, calling it racism or plans for an assassination, if it happened to Obama.

You aren't in the least bothered by all the lies, destruction of evidence, "lost" evidence, and words like "insurance policy" and "secret society" being used?

Again, all Americans should be very concerned about this. This is way bigger than political party, but instead about country.

delayjf
01-23-2018, 03:49 PM
All based on two words, "Insurance Policy" If you went to any States Attorney or District Attorney in the United States (Republican or Democrat) with that theory and evidence, you would be laughed out of the office.

The thing is, this is not all the evidence. I for one can't wait to read the 4 page memo coming out of the House Intel Comm. I too think this goes all the way to Obama - typical Chicago (bang, bang) politics.

mostpost
01-23-2018, 04:02 PM

The dossier is very real and if only half the things discussed in the dossier are true, Trump will not finish out his term. I am certain that way more than half are true. I believe we already have four people under indictment based on information from the dossier.

woodtoo
01-23-2018, 04:08 PM
The dossier is very real and if only half the things discussed in the dossier are true, Trump will not finish out his term. I am certain that way more than half are true. I believe we already have four people under indictment based on information from the dossier.

Admit it Mosty, it was you and Nellie Ohr peeing on that bed in Moscow that Obama previously slept in. You crackpot you.:lol:

Fager Fan
01-23-2018, 06:51 PM

You ignore everything I wrote.

If Trump is shown to be corrupt, then I'm good with him paying the price. Want him to, in fact. But I've seen no evidence, not even circumstantial, that Trump did anything wrong, much less proves corruption.

Now, how about you regarding Clinton, Obama, Comey, and anyone else in the FBI? Do you want to see them pay if they are corrupt? Do you acknowledge that there is circumstantial evidence that looks very much like at least some of these people are corrupt?

davew
01-23-2018, 08:16 PM
If the FBI can not find a copy of those texts somewhere, they need to be shut down -> drain the swamp.

Fager Fan
01-23-2018, 09:08 PM
What makes us think that we'd get them all?

Also, we're giving everyone a long, long, long time to come up with the stories (lies) and excuses they plan to tell.

And then it gets swept away, just like all the stories (lies) and excuses Hillary Clinton told.

davew
01-23-2018, 09:15 PM

Of course it is real, they were paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for it. It is a shame it was written by Russians and compiled by an ex-british agent. As far as accuracy, probably similar to 'Fire and Fury' - some of it may be....

Fager Fan
01-24-2018, 10:01 AM
Report this morning from a Congressman that he's got a source that says there was indeed a secret society at the FBI, having off site meetings.

tucker6
01-24-2018, 11:51 AM
can only imagine the decibel level from the dems if the tables had been turned.

JustRalph
01-26-2018, 03:28 PM
Ha!

mostpost
01-26-2018, 04:03 PM
Report this morning from a Congressman that he's got a source that says there was indeed a secret society at the FBI, having off site meetings.
Apparently you do not know the difference between a Congressman and a Senator. A Senator who later admitted he probably did not know what he was talking about. And, that he did not really have a source, merely a rumor that he repeated.

mostpost
01-26-2018, 04:08 PM
The thing is, this is not all the evidence. I for one can't wait to read the 4 page memo coming out of the House Intel Comm. I too think this goes all the way to Obama - typical Chicago (bang, bang) politics.
I don't think that memo is ever intended to be released. It's just there for the Republicans to cry wolf about. It is rife with factual inaccuracies and based on classified material that almost no one has seen.

woodtoo
01-26-2018, 04:13 PM
released. It's just there for the Republicans to cry It is rife with factual inaccuracies and based on classified material that almost no one has seen.

You have not seen this memo that is rife with inaccuracies yet you know this?

You must be a lot smarter than everybody says.

boxcar
01-26-2018, 04:59 PM

He is. He has hog-tied his entire brain behind his back just to make it fair for us righties. I think that was very generous of him... :coffee:

chadk66
01-26-2018, 05:20 PM

well of course he is smarter. if you don't believe me just ask him:lol:

Fager Fan
01-27-2018, 08:45 AM
Apparently you do not know the difference between a Congressman and a Senator. A Senator who later admitted he probably did not know what he was talking about. And, that he did not really have a source, merely a rumor that he repeated.

I didn't recall who said it, so I used congressman because regardless whether a senator or rep, he's a member of congress. Stupid thing to pick at.

chadk66
01-27-2018, 10:19 AM
I didn't recall who said it, so I used congressman because regardless whether a senator or rep, he's a member of congress. Stupid thing to pick at.well when he has nothing else ......

JustRalph
01-27-2018, 10:30 AM
I don't think that memo is ever intended to be released. It's just there for the Republicans to cry wolf about. It is rife with factual inaccuracies and based on classified material that almost no one has seen.

Pull your big boy boots on. I’m reading by this time next week Obama and his merry band of socialists are going to be bleeding reputation points worse than you do after a 10k word post.......

We can only hope they release it. If the Justice Dept goes to court to stop it, then we know it’s really bad........

reckless
01-27-2018, 10:41 AM

I say go knock Just Ralph or anyone else on here you would like to insult. PA Mike is very tolerant and generous with all of us.

But, mostpost, never forget that you have zero creditibilty on here as a poster, a contributor and most especially as a human being.

We will never forget that you were the dick who said a vulgar and disparaging thing about Just Ralph's innocent wife, without cause or provocation.

chadk66
01-27-2018, 11:38 AM
Pull your big boy boots on. I’m reading by this time next week Obama and his merry band of socialists are going to be bleeding reputation points worse than you do after a 10k word post.......

We can only hope they release it. If the Justice Dept goes to court to stop it, then we know it’s really bad........The size of the fight against it will absolutely determine how bad it is. Actually the fact that only one democrat has bothered to read it pretty much sums it up already.

JustRalph
01-27-2018, 11:53 AM
I say go knock Just Ralph or anyone else on here you would like to insult. PA Mike is very tolerant and generous with all of us.

But, mostpost, never forget that you have zero creditibilty on here as a poster, a contributor and most especially as a human being.

We will never forget that you were the dick who said a vulgar and disparaging thing about Just Ralph's innocent wife, without cause or provocation.

Thanks for the reminder.......:lol:

PaceAdvantage
01-27-2018, 11:55 AM
Then why did PA use the word "Assassination" in post 17 and imply it in an earlier post.?Because if this same exact situation had played out in 2008, that's EXACTLY what you would be talking about.

boxcar
01-27-2018, 12:14 PM
Because if this same exact situation had played out in 2008, that's EXACTLY what you would be talking about.

What everyone should be talking about is the silent, bloodless coups that has been going on -- and is still going on to get Trump out of office. This is exactly why no demwit wants "the memo" released to the public. No one even imagined that the Swamp was this infested with bottom-feeders from all walks of the federal system.

Tom
01-27-2018, 12:39 PM
:headbanger:I don't think that memo is ever intended to be released. It's just there for the Republicans to cry wolf about. It is rife with factual inaccuracies and based on classified material that almost no one has seen.

You mean like THIS photo that never existed?

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/25/photo-obama-louis-farrakhan/

https://nypost.com/2018/01/25/journalist-kept-quiet-about-photo-of-obama-with-nation-of-islam-leader/

Calypso Louie is a disgrace to this country - and you leftie boys are whining about TRUMP?????? The democrat party is garbage.
You people are disgusting.

When the entire party has been hiding things and covering up for decades, you have zero credibility to make that dumb statement.

Just more cover up for the worst SHOTUS in history.
Crawl back under a rock - the sun is out.

reckless
01-27-2018, 08:09 PM
Thanks for the reminder.......:lol:

Not sure why you find what I posted to be funny ...

JustRalph
01-28-2018, 12:07 AM
Not sure why you find what I posted to be funny ...

Well, let’s just say i prefer laughing to getting mad again.....:ThmbUp:

I’ve written that doofus off long ago.......

davew
01-28-2018, 01:13 AM
Justice Department wants to keep 40,000 texts that were of 'personal nature' -- geez almost sounds like Hillary's emails....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5320685/Justice-Department-wont-Congress-agents-texts.html

Tom
01-28-2018, 01:20 AM
Guess what - they belong to the taxpayers.
Sucks to use OUR equipment for your personal business.
WE should charge them $10 min for every email.

Dirty scumbag thieves.

Fager Fan
01-28-2018, 08:59 AM
Justice Department wants to keep 40,000 texts that were of 'personal nature' -- geez almost sounds like Hillary's emails....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5320685/Justice-Department-wont-Congress-agents-texts.html

You know what's weird? If the FBI showed up in a couple minutes to take my computers and phone, fine. I don't have anything to hide, and they're ultimately not going to care about any and all of my personal emails and Texts, so why do I care if they read them?

The IRS or any other branch of government would never in a million years allow any regular citizen to delete files (computerized or paper), destroy computers and phones, or choose to withhold files or computers, phones, etc. We'd be under the jail. That they allowed this of Hillary is when I knew they were corrupt. When they gave immunity to Hillary's closest associates reinforced that they were corrupt. When Comey stood up there and exonerated Hillary, I knew without any shadow of a doubt that they are corrupt, and it went right to the very top.

Why can't people see this very simple thing? Surely everyone, even a Dem, knows that they would be in very serious trouble if we did what Hillary did. How do they possibly justify it?

davew
01-28-2018, 11:29 AM
I think some Dems realize the corruption, but it is for the good of the progressive cause. There are no limitations or laws when it is for the GOOD of the FUTURE :pound::pound:That is why 0bama made so many executive orders that were treated as laws.

JustRalph
01-28-2018, 12:58 PM
I think some Dems realize the corruption, but it is for the good of the progressive cause. There are no limitations or laws when it is for the GOOD of the FUTURE :pound::pound:That is why 0bama made so many executive orders that were treated as laws.

You know what's weird? If the FBI showed up in a couple minutes to take my computers and phone, fine. I don't have anything to hide, and they're ultimately not going to care about any and all of my personal emails and Texts, so why do I care if they read them?

The IRS or any other branch of government would never in a million years allow any regular citizen to delete files (computerized or paper), destroy computers and phones, or choose to withhold files or computers, phones, etc. We'd be under the jail. That they allowed this of Hillary is when I knew they were corrupt. When they gave immunity to Hillary's closest associates reinforced that they were corrupt. When Comey stood up there and exonerated Hillary, I knew without any shadow of a doubt that they are corrupt, and it went right to the very top.

Why can't people see this very simple thing? Surely everyone, even a Dem, knows that they would be in very serious trouble if we did what Hillary did. How do they possibly justify it?

Both good posts! Both right as rain!

upthecreek
01-28-2018, 05:10 PM
https://twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status/957455793263083520

Fager Fan
01-28-2018, 05:14 PM
https://twitter.com/gatewaypundit/status/957455793263083520

No.

They should be fired for incompetence if nothing else. Aren't they supposed to be the BEST at this very thing?

Tom
01-28-2018, 06:23 PM
FBI are nothing but liars.
FBI has been nothing but political enforcers since that madman

Hoover was there. Time to dismantle it top to bottom and start
putting its leadership in prisons.

Nothing but KGB lite.
We should send in the CIA to occupy the place while we search for all the evidence they are purposely hiding from the public.

davew
01-28-2018, 06:30 PM
FBI are nothing but liars.
FBI has been nothing but political enforcers since that madman

Hoover was there. Time to dismantle it top to bottom and start
putting its leadership in prisons.

Nothing but KGB lite.
We should send in the CIA to occupy the place while we search for all the evidence they are purposely hiding from the public.

A few of the FBI, CIA, and NSA should be charged with obstruction of justice.

Tom
01-28-2018, 06:33 PM
CIA has no morals. We use them to get rid of the FBI, then deal with them later. :headbanger: