The choice before the dems...

American citizens

elysiantraveller
01-21-2018, 10:33 AM
It's just political gamesmanship.

Tom
01-21-2018, 10:46 AM

No, in all seriousness, it is total disregard for the taxpayers.
It is intentionally hurting people.

Upchuck Schumer should be deported as a traitor.
Just shows the true colors of this disgusting pile of garbage.

The Schumer Stench is overpowering throughout the nation.
This jerk should be followed and every time he knocks down old ladies to get to a TV camera, the should be shouted down and forced to run away by unruly mobs. You know, like dems do to to solve their racial issues?

The right really needs to start acting like the left in muchmore depth.
Hire thugs to beat down people who wear Schumer buttons, that kind of thing.
Just like the pansycrats do it.

OntheRail
01-21-2018, 12:08 PM
It's a GOOD THING... shows that the Dem's are more worried about Illegals that broke the Law... then the Law Abiding Tax Paying Citizens in our Military.

johnhannibalsmith
01-21-2018, 12:58 PM
WHERE IS THE OPTION FOR 0Bammy ? ?????????????????????????????? ??? ??

boxcar
01-21-2018, 01:10 PM

Right! And the GAME the Demwits are playing is U.S. (citizens) v. them (illegal aliens). Very patriotic of the Dems.

boxcar
01-21-2018, 01:19 PM

This jerk should be followed and every time he knocks down old ladies to get to a TV camera, the should be shouted down and forced to run away by unruly mobs. You know, like dems do to to solve their racial issues?

Since you brought up "pansycrats", can I see a show of hands of those who believe the government shutdown is a bad thing? :coffee:

Inner Dirt
01-21-2018, 01:25 PM
Since you brought up "pansycrats", can I see a show of hands of those who believe the government shutdown is a bad thing? :coffee:

Problem is those that were told not to show up for work end up getting reimbursed in the end. Government workers end up getting a paid vacation.

MONEY
01-21-2018, 01:40 PM
It's Schumer's fault.

The 1st thing that you will see on his twitter page is in bold letters,

I stand with DREAMERS,
then there are 3 hashtags,

#AMERICANDREAMER, #DREAMACTNOW, #PROTECTDREAMERS

Nothing about our troops, CHIP or Americans or the U.S.A.

boxcar
01-21-2018, 01:56 PM
It's Schumer's fault.

The 1st thing that you will see on his twitter page is in bold letters,

I stand with DREAMERS,
then there are 3 hashtags,

#AMERICANDREAMER, #DREAMACTNOW, #PROTECTDREAMERS

Nothing about our troops, CHIP or Americans or the U.S.A.

Schumer and his ilk stand only for himself -- doing whatever it takes to get reelected. At another time and another place and another set of circumstances, he would sell out all the Dreamers in a heart beat in the same way he is selling out Americans now.

Tom
01-21-2018, 04:08 PM
The play now is to kill DACA once and for all.
Sorry, Charlie - get on that bus. Click click.

elysiantraveller
01-21-2018, 04:31 PM
The play now is to kill DACA once and for all.
Sorry, Charlie - get on that bus. Click click.

I thought you were okay with dreamers.

FantasticDan
01-21-2018, 05:38 PM
https://twitter.com/brianschatz/status/955097656761733122

Tom
01-21-2018, 06:53 PM
I thought you were okay with dreamers.
I was, but if the dems can use them as pawns, so can I.
SCREW the dems - end DACA as punishment.

Too bad for them, but it doesn't affect me personally, so I will be just like my elected officials and not give a shit.

Actually, a good plan would be grant them amnesty on the condition that they cannot vote for 12 years. And prove that they are up to date on all income taxes - with records.

Tom
01-21-2018, 06:54 PM
Two bipartisan deals blown up by R’s in two weeks.\

Neither were bipartisan.
You don't actually believe the BS the dems tell you, do you?

FantasticDan
01-21-2018, 09:57 PM
Fraud in Chief

https://twitter.com/cnnpolitics/status/955222241494564866

FantasticDan
01-21-2018, 10:00 PM
https://twitter.com/nicolledwallace/status/955236663856390146

jocko699
01-21-2018, 10:22 PM
https://twitter.com/nicolledwallace/status/955236663856390146

I try to keep an open mind but Dan you are losing it. I have heard better stuff from teenage gossipers.

davew
01-21-2018, 10:25 PM
I try to keep an open mind but Dan you are losing it. I have heard better stuff from teenage gossipers.

well, Nicolle Wallace has more credibility than Dan

FantasticDan
01-21-2018, 10:48 PM
well, Nicolle Wallace has more credibility than Dan
She sure ****ing does :ThmbUp:

biggestal99
01-22-2018, 09:57 AM

If Schumer needs to be deported. Trump and the R's need to be deported too. What a great dealmaker the Donald is.

He could not negotiate his way out of a paper bag.

as Schumer said. Its like negotiating with Jello.

Allan

biggestal99
01-22-2018, 09:59 AM
\

Neither were bipartisan.
You don't actually believe the BS the dems tell you, do you?

Wall funding at 20,000,000,000 and a DACA deal.

sounds bipartisan to me,

Allan

upthecreek
01-22-2018, 10:39 AM
https://twitter.com/LoDuv/status/955244261502529537

woodtoo
01-22-2018, 10:48 AM

sounds bipartisan to me,

Allan

sounds great except the funding was suggested not promised like they show you the $$ and at the minute they pull it away. Oldest trick in the book but
you cant pull a fast one on this President.:lol:

onefast99
01-22-2018, 11:09 AM
If Schumer needs to be deported. Trump and the R's need to be deported too. What a great dealmaker the Donald is.

He could not negotiate his way out of a paper bag.

as Schumer said. Its like negotiating with Jello.

AllanSchumer is ok he does get a bit carried away every once in a while. Hopefully they end this shut down quickly since we will end up seeing a bunch of political commercials on one side blaming the other. I had enough of those commercials with Murphy in NJ.....

Tom
01-22-2018, 12:33 PM

sounds bipartisan to me,

Allan

Talk is cheap.
The dems did not live up to it.
Their only objective was a shut down.

boxcar
01-22-2018, 12:35 PM
Trump wins shutdown showdown with Chuckles Schumer. Gov't reopens later today. Stay tuned for details.

elysiantraveller
01-22-2018, 01:22 PM
Trump wins shutdown showdown with Chuckles Schumer. Gov't reopens later today. Stay tuned for details.

:pound::pound:

How did Trump. Who by all reports wasn't involved in the negotiations "win" the shutdown?

I don't know how a promise between McConnell and Schumer is Trump winning again. He wasn't involved in this at all... Nor should he really have been.

boxcar
01-22-2018, 01:45 PM
:pound::pound:

How did Trump. Who by all reports wasn't involved in the negotiations "win" the shutdown?

I don't know how a promise between McConnell and Schumer is Trump winning again. He wasn't involved in this at all... Nor should he really have been.

"How did Trump" what? Did you mean to say, "win"? How did Trump win? Strategy! That's how he won! He "stepped aside" to allow the Dems to make fools of themselves and to call their bluff. (The Dems really didn't want the shutdown that they forced!) Trump is so smart he can go on offense without breaking a sweat to do anything, other than standing on the sidelines watching the Dems make fools of themselves. Very Kool. :cool: :coffee:

elysiantraveller
01-22-2018, 02:37 PM
"How did Trump" what? Did you mean to say, "win"? How did Trump win? Strategy! That's how he won! He "stepped aside" to allow the Dems to make fools of themselves and to call their bluff. (The Dems really didn't want the shutdown that they forced!) Trump is so smart he can go on offense without breaking a sweat to do anything, other than standing on the sidelines watching the Dems make fools of themselves. Very Kool. :cool: :coffee:

Except the Democrats are getting their up/down vote on the immigration bill they wanted that GOP leadership blocked.

If they don't they just shut it back down on the 8th.

FantasticDan
01-22-2018, 02:39 PM
Wow.. Trump "wins" just by radiating awesomeness while sleeping face-down in a pile of old Big Mac wrappers.

*FART* :jump: :ThmbUp:

boxcar
01-22-2018, 03:12 PM
Wow.. Trump "wins" just by radiating awesomeness while sleeping face-down in a pile of old Big Mac wrappers.

*FART* :jump: :ThmbUp:

Trump is a real hero. He does whatever it takes to defeat the vile, despicable, contemptible creatures of the Swamp. The beast called Schumer blinked because this left wing loony realized he was in a no-win situation. End of story. :coffee:

Also, this now might make Schumer the worst negotiator in the Beltway. :jump:

boxcar
01-22-2018, 03:15 PM
Except the Democrats are getting their up/down vote on the immigration bill they wanted that GOP leadership blocked.

If they don't they just shut it back down on the 8th.

Yeah...okay. But hey, try to keep up, already will ya? The Republicans, prior to the shutdown, made three different offers to the Dems and the first one was full amnesty for the DayDreamers -- but they turned it down.

Mark my words: Trump will get what he wants out this, after all is said and done.

elysiantraveller
01-22-2018, 03:18 PM
Yeah...okay. But hey, try to keep up, already will ya? The Republicans, prior to the shutdown, made three different offers to the Dems and the first one was full amnesty for the DayDreamers -- but they turned it down.

Mark my words: Trump will get what he wants out this, after all is said and done.

Source?

Ocala Mike
01-22-2018, 03:48 PM
This is the definition of "backing in" to a victory. Trump won't be able to lay down in that pile of Big Mac wrappers on Feb. 8th. If he gets what he wants, there will be a huge price down the road.

elysiantraveller
01-22-2018, 03:57 PM
This is the definition of "backing in" to a victory. Trump won't be able to lay down in that pile of Big Mac wrappers on Feb. 8th. If he gets what he wants, there will be a huge price down the road.

OR

If Graham's bill gets introduced and passes. Which it might. Then the president is in a real bad spot where he will have to veto a bipartisan agreement passed by the same guy he told to go get a bipartisan deal put together in the first place.

Point is its far too early for any side to declare a victory but least of all the guy who hasn't really done anything in the whole process. And quite frankly he shouldn't have its really not his problem.

upthecreek
01-22-2018, 03:59 PM
https://twitter.com/GOPChairwoman/status/955527162005721089

boxcar
01-22-2018, 04:32 PM

No, it's a definition of well-laid plan! Remember when ol' Chuckles was summoned to the White House just prior to the shutdown? Whatever went on behind those closed doors, it didn't go well for Chucky because he sped right past the press and said nothing. And that's not like Schumer. He's a spotlight freak. If that meeting had gone well for him, he would have run his yap to the press after he left the meeting.

boxcar
01-22-2018, 04:36 PM
OR

If Graham's bill gets introduced and passes. Which it might. Then the president is in a real bad spot where he will have to veto a bipartisan agreement passed by the same guy he told to go get a bipartisan deal put together in the first place.

Point is its far too early for any side to declare a victory but least of all the guy who hasn't really done anything in the whole process. And quite frankly he shouldn't have its really not his problem.

You need to bone up on the Constitution. Immigration is very much the bailiwick of the Executive Branch, most especially when it comes to national security.

Clocker
01-22-2018, 05:20 PM
You need to bone up on the Constitution. Immigration is very much the bailiwick of the Executive Branch, most especially when it comes to national security.

I must have an old copy. Article II establishes the Executive Branch, but I don't see anything in there about immigration.

johnhannibalsmith
01-22-2018, 06:30 PM
... old Big Mac wrappers.

:rolleyes: Fake News Big Mac comes in a cardboard house, not a wrapper. Nice try Dan.

chadk66
01-22-2018, 06:52 PM
At this point it appears Trump owns Schumer :pound:

barahona44
01-22-2018, 07:19 PM

I have some Burger King coupons valid until February 6th that I'd be willing to send President Trump.He can set a good example on thrift for the rest of us. And they use wrappers, not wasteful cardboard.

But I do hope when he's at Mar-A- Lago, he's going to Checkers and getting the Big Buford and funnel cake fries. :ThmbUp: to the best fast food combo in these United States.

elysiantraveller
01-22-2018, 07:24 PM
:rolleyes: Fake News Big Mac comes in a cardboard house, not a wrapper. Nice try Dan.

^^^

Comment wins PA/OT today.

boxcar
01-22-2018, 07:33 PM
I must have an old copy. Article II establishes the Executive Branch, but I don't see anything in there about immigration.

Maybe you didn't look hard enough. I'm thinkin' there must have been a legal reason of two why the Supreme Court ruled 7-2 in favor of Trump's six Muslim states immigration ban. And then there is also statutory law on the books, as well.

Zydeco
01-22-2018, 07:36 PM

"I dont care who you are......thats funny!!!" Good one Johnny!

Tom
01-22-2018, 09:01 PM
Dan tells a WHOPPER! :pound::pound::pound:

(Whoppers come in wrappers)

fast4522
01-22-2018, 09:23 PM
There will be a poison pill inserted into any DACA bill that will enable the President to veto it. There is an actual cost in billions for welfare, healthcare institutional that are the real reason for rejection. Every day someone loses DACA status, and the whole family is subject to deportation, most receiving government assistance.

zico20
01-22-2018, 10:43 PM
I just witnessed a miracle. Actor and Boxcar agreed on the poll. :jump: This has to be the first time they have agreed on anything.

upthecreek
01-23-2018, 07:25 AM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/955764970590961665

jk3521
01-23-2018, 08:51 AM
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/955764970590961665

"Thank you for your honesty, Jim."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vY-4zWKsJM

boxcar
01-23-2018, 10:16 AM
I just witnessed a miracle. Actor and Boxcar agreed on the poll. :jump: This has to be the first time they have agreed on anything.

Not so fast, buddy! We could have colluded.

upthecreek
01-23-2018, 12:08 PM
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/955832762640019457

Clocker
01-23-2018, 12:25 PM
Before the shut-down, Schumer offered Trump a boost in funding for the border wall (or The Wall, as Trumpsters refer to it) in exchange for DACA. Schumer says the wall funding is now off the table.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/23/chuck-schumer-trump-wall-offer-359156

Tom
01-23-2018, 12:34 PM
To our DACA friends....buh-bye.

Clocker
01-23-2018, 12:34 PM
Mission Accomplished!

The Dems' chief political strategist, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, claims victory for the shut-down, because it gives the Democrats "the potential for momentum". :rolleyes:

Not even the lefty media is buying this fairy tale, and neither is the base. The Dems need a new spin doctor if they expect to gain any potential for momentum.

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/01/22/debbie-wasserman-schultz-shutdown-gave-us-um-potential-momentum/

tucker6
01-23-2018, 12:55 PM
Before the shut-down, Schumer offered Trump a boost in funding for the border wall (or The Wall, as Trumpsters refer to it) in exchange for DACA. Schumer says the wall funding is now off the table.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/23/chuck-schumer-trump-wall-offer-359156

We all know it's not off the table. That's a silly comment by Schumer and hurts what little credibility he had.

Clocker
01-23-2018, 01:06 PM
We all know it's not off the table. That's a silly comment by Schumer and hurts what little credibility he had.

Only if you believed him when he first said it was on the table. :cool:

tucker6
01-23-2018, 01:50 PM
Only if you believed him when he first said it was on the table. :cool:

True. Very true. :ThmbUp:

upthecreek
01-25-2018, 09:19 AM
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/956526217917861894